Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,429 members, 7,861,196 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:45 AM

I Am Igbo Man With Hiv In Usa Looking For Educated Woman For Marriage 24-32yrs - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Am Igbo Man With Hiv In Usa Looking For Educated Woman For Marriage 24-32yrs (850 Views)

3Million Nigerians Living With HIV/AIDS - AHF / Prostitute Infects 500 Men With HIV In Zamfara / 9,579 Lagosians Tested Positive To HIV In 6 Months - LSACA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Igbo Man With Hiv In Usa Looking For Educated Woman For Marriage 24-32yrs by Nobody: 4:06pm On Feb 17, 2015
I WOULD LIKE TO COME IN CONTACT WITH A WOMAN WHO IS GOD FEARING WITH HIV AND WANTS TO MARRY FOR LIVE AND HAVE KIDS. IF YOU FEEL YOU ARE A WOMAN LIVING WITH HIV AND WANT TO MARRY PLEASE POST YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS AND I WILL CONTACT YOUR. OR POST YOUR EMAIL TO FOFUNKYU20@YAHOO.COM

(1) (Reply)

WTF!!!1 Nigerian Parents Give Birth To “miracle” White Baby / Fenugreek Capsule In Nigeria / Which Genotype Will I Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.