Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,436 members, 7,954,734 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:09 AM

Doctors Putting Hands On Private Parts During Antenatal - Health (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors Putting Hands On Private Parts During Antenatal (90439 Views)

I Was Blackmailed For Allegedly Putting Ucth Funds In Mmm— Prof. Agan, Cmd / Review On Antenatal And Delivery Experience At St. Luke's Hospital, Sabo-yaba / Genital Shaving: Must We Shave Private Parts? "Glamekizzle" Must Read!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctors Putting Hands On Private Parts During Antenatal by ghost1718(m): 9:33pm On Feb 22, 2015
tripleBgirl:
including you...hiding under the guise of Pidgin english.
bia...nwaokam u sabi small something for us (pidgin english users ) grin grin mind ur duck mind oh grin grin
Re: Doctors Putting Hands On Private Parts During Antenatal by ghost1718(m): 9:40pm On Feb 22, 2015
oweniwe:

do you think it is easy to write in pigden english? In fact, pigden english is harder to write cos there's no general spelling rules to let you know if you make mistakes ....

Well, so far as you get the message, i'm good....!!.... cool

e be like say na your type dey pour sand for other people's garri lipsrsealed
no mind that guy... I been dey read here since, but ur comment make me talk

1 Like

Re: Doctors Putting Hands On Private Parts During Antenatal by Macmilla(m): 1:12am On Feb 23, 2015
Hey, Drnoel and Lezz, you two are making this thread unnecessarily long. If you two want to bite ur heads off over another man's questions, arrange a meeting somewhere and sharpen ur teeth. Drinking panadol over another man's headache.
Re: Doctors Putting Hands On Private Parts During Antenatal by soulglo: 4:44am On Feb 23, 2015
bloodred:
I'm a mother of two and have never been touched or fingered inappropriately. In fact, no doctor or midwife has ever inserted finger into my private part. But that's because my babies were born by c-section and I never needed such medical exams during ante-natal. That being said, no doctor will stop you from being present when examining your wife. So try and always be there if it helps you sleep better at night. My husband was even allowed into the theater during my surgeries so u could ask to be present during labour/c-section. I am a woman and the thought of any stranger inserting finger in my vagina disgusts me. I'm sure I would have endured it if I had vaginal deliveries but I'm glad I didn't and totally understand how @op feels.

You need to fire your gynacologist. A woman of child bearing age who had never had a pelvic exam is unbelievable. You mean you have never in your life had a pelvic exam and yet have two children? Does your husband do your Pap smears?
Re: Doctors Putting Hands On Private Parts During Antenatal by drnoel: 2:20pm On Feb 23, 2015
Macmilla:
Hey, Drnoel and Lezz, you two are making this thread unnecessarily long. If you two want to bite ur heads off over another man's questions, arrange a meeting somewhere and sharpen ur teeth. Drinking panadol over another man's headache.

@Macmilla, don't mind that silly man with handle called lezz. I only made a simple comment and he took it personal 4 something that is not even my business. I wonder what nigerians are turning into? This is really bad, did u not see all the insults he has been spewing? Did I reply his insults? If u want someone to talk to its that lezz child of a person.
Re: Doctors Putting Hands On Private Parts During Antenatal by lezz(m): 1:14pm On Feb 24, 2015
drnoel:

@Macmilla, don't mind that silly man with handle called lezz. I only made a simple comment and he took it personal 4 something that is not even my business. I wonder what nigerians are turning into? This is really bad, did u not see all the insults he has been spewing? Did I reply his insults? If u want someone to talk to its that lezz child of a person.
I see you are still having verbal diarrhea.

And your sense of judgment is awfully low.

You made simple comment !!!!
I quoted the OP to express my opinion,.
You quoted me calling me a little minded person.

You are such a biitch if you can't even remember how you left your house and jumped into mine through the fence.

Your brain elasticity can't stretch beyond 2cm.

You maladjusted scum of the earth.

Morally challenged rodent!!!
Re: Doctors Putting Hands On Private Parts During Antenatal by drnoel: 6:36pm On Feb 24, 2015
lezz:
I see you are still having verbal diarrhea.

And your sense of judgment is awfully low.

You made simple comment !!!!
I quoted the OP to express my opinion,.
You quoted me calling me a little minded person.

You are such a biitch if you can't even remember how you left your house and jumped into mine through the fence.

Your brain elasticity can't stretch beyond 2cm.

You maladjusted scum of the earth.

Morally challenged rodent!!!

Exactly what I am talking about. This guy has no respect 4 himself. Just spewing 4rm shit from his anus.
Re: Doctors Putting Hands On Private Parts During Antenatal by lezz(m): 9:03pm On Feb 24, 2015
drnoel:

Exactly what I am talking about. This guy has no respect 4 himself. Just spewing 4rm shit from his anus.
Listen, do yourself and everyone a favour ; stay away from nairaland for a year and pull yourself together. You're losing it!!!

You write like a slimy teenager with lots of "4frm", "u", "urself" etc
And you also aren't logical or making any sense.

As morally and logically bankrupt as you are, I am saddened to declare my efforts to liberate you fruitless and not worth the time.

And now......you aren't even worth my response .
Re: Doctors Putting Hands On Private Parts During Antenatal by drnoel: 11:19pm On Feb 24, 2015
lezz:
Listen, do yourself and everyone a favour ; stay away from nairaland for a year and pull yourself together. You're losing it!!!

You write like a slimy teenager with lots of "4frm", "u", "urself" etc
And you also aren't logical or making any sense.

As morally and logically bankrupt as you are, I am saddened to declare my efforts to liberate you fruitless and not worth the time.

And now......you aren't even worth my response .

Sad so sad. Children of naw adayz insulting their parents. Ur father must be ashamed of u.
Re: Doctors Putting Hands On Private Parts During Antenatal by lezz(m): 3:09pm On Feb 25, 2015
drnoel:

Sad so sad. Children of naw adayz insulting their parents. Ur father must be ashamed of u.
you're still exhibiting all the symptoms of the diseases of the 21st century.

You are an ISO certified sociopath.

Some dogs are superior to you by birth and in breeding.

Stupid doctor imposter.
You hide behind the anonymity of nairaland to claim what you are not;what you could never be.

Sewer rat like you.

You belong to the sewage pipes, where you get flushed into the dark, murky mist of wasteful nothingness.

Now walk away.

I won't engage you anymore;

I have had you murdered!!!
Re: Doctors Putting Hands On Private Parts During Antenatal by drnoel: 5:47pm On Feb 25, 2015
lezz:
you're still exhibiting all the symptoms of the diseases of the 21st century.

You are an ISO certified sociopath.

Some dogs are superior to you by birth and in breeding.

Stupid doctor imposter.
You hide behind the anonymity of nairaland to claim what you are not;what you could never be.

Sewer rat like you.

You belong to the sewage pipes, where you get flushed into the dark, murky mist of wasteful nothingness.

Now walk away.

I won't engage you anymore;

I have had you murdered!!!

Silly rantings of a mad dog. Go and murder ur father.
Re: Doctors Putting Hands On Private Parts During Antenatal by lezz(m): 7:15pm On Feb 25, 2015
;
drnoel:

Silly rantings of a mad dog. Go and murder ur father.
grin cheesy grin grin shocked
Re: Doctors Putting Hands On Private Parts During Antenatal by tpiar: 6:26am On Feb 26, 2015
^aunty, ki lo le toyen.

would you prefer native doctor examining your privates or what exactly is the problem?

do you daydream about murdering doctors?

what did they do to you?
Re: Doctors Putting Hands On Private Parts During Antenatal by Creamish(f): 3:24pm On Feb 26, 2015
@Lezz.... I particularly find ur style of writing rather intriguing. Im overlooking the insults tho but I like ur diction. I see points in your contribution on this topic. I'm hoping U can just let this all go...ur bigger dan this. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Doctors Putting Hands On Private Parts During Antenatal by lezz(m): 7:57pm On Feb 26, 2015
Creamish:
@Lezz.... I particularly find ur style of writing rather intriguing. Im overlooking the insults tho but I like ur diction. I see points in your contribution on this topic. I'm hoping U can just let this all go...ur bigger dan this. cheesy
Ah! Thank you. I am done with the literary bouts actually.
My regards.
Re: Doctors Putting Hands On Private Parts During Antenatal by bloodred(f): 7:53pm On Feb 28, 2015
soulglo:

You need to fire your gynacologist. A woman of child bearing age who had never had a pelvic exam is unbelievable. You mean you have never in your life had a pelvic exam and yet have two children? Does your husband do your Pap smears?

I'm sure this pap smears is not common here in Nigeria. Cos I've never had one and I use one of the biggest hospitals here in Ph. It wasn't even mentioned. Maybe my medical insurance didn't cover it. But I'm just saying maybe cos it was never even mentioned at all.
Re: Doctors Putting Hands On Private Parts During Antenatal by soulglo: 8:18pm On Feb 28, 2015
bloodred:

I'm sure this pap smears is not common here in Nigeria. Cos I've never had one and I use one of the biggest hospitals here in Ph. It wasn't even mentioned. Maybe my medical insurance didn't cover it. But I'm just saying maybe cos it was never even mentioned at all.

Thanks for the information but honestly I am shocked to hear that a woman of child bearing age has never been told that she should get yearly exams. This is standard. What exactly is the job of doctors if they're not even educating women on their health. It is inexcusable in my opinion. My doctors office sends me a text to remind me because I almost always forget until late in the year. Seriously, for your reproductive and General health get a pap smear yearly and if you are sexually active get tested for STDs as well. Yearly!!! Things like cervical cancer are usually treatable in the early stages. That's one of the biggest reasons for a Pap smear. Next time you see your doctor you need to ask him or her why they do not make this standard. Prevention is better than cure and yearly Pap smears save millions of lives.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctors Putting Hands On Private Parts During Antenatal by allycat: 8:47pm On Feb 28, 2015
When I am going to see my gynecologist I go prepared for a Vaginal examination(VE), if he doesn't do one good, if he does one good. I trust his clinical judgement. The womanly equipment is hidden in the pelvis and the only way to examine them is a VE. Ultrasounds, Ct, MRIs are all investigations which are done after the gynaecologist has made a clinical diagnosis. My gynae is very professional and always has a nurse there when he has to examine any female (the guy is fine and is also afraid that some woman will pounce on him if they are left alone). If you know how many diagnosis of conditions like ovarian cancer,cervical cancer and ectopic pregnancy are missed because a doctor is being bashful, patients would be the ones begging to be thoroughly examined. Just insist there is a chaperon in the room every time your wife is being examined? As much as possible go with her for her antenatal visits. Also a Pap smear should be done once a woman is 21 and ever 3 years till age 65. More so if the female is sexually active. Here in Lagos I get a letter every year reminding me of my Pap smear and I do a complete gynae exam including a VE at the same visit.

2 Likes

Re: Doctors Putting Hands On Private Parts During Antenatal by sundaymike59: 8:16am On Mar 01, 2015
Get The Most Effective Herbal Drugs That Cures Weak Erection. RANDY is very effective drug in stopping premature ejaculation,giving you a hard erection that last on and on is now in town. it is made of the highest quality of herbal ingredient,carefully­ tested and homogenized by a team of dedicated scientist. Test it and become one more of its testimony. the good news is that it has no side effect.....call +2347039656182.....h­ome delivery nation wide.
Re: Doctors Putting Hands On Private Parts During Antenatal by ElPhoche(m): 3:23pm On Mar 21, 2015
xynerise:

OK, you beat me to it. I forgot to use Google like you did. undecided
Heh, I am not a learner. Infact, I am graduating by July this year, in NAUTH. It might be bragging on my part, but let me tell you that I have handled deliveries, episiotomies, and other minor surgeries under supervision... I should have replied you earlier, but my phone got ish ....Moreover, it is d likes of you that put me of from specializing in OandG...

Re: Doctors Putting Hands On Private Parts During Antenatal by delishpot: 12:30am On Mar 22, 2015
lezz:
you prefer to do MRI pelvimetry as opposed to your "colleagues" who do clinical pelvimetry. Your moniker is drnoel.

And yet you said you never told me you're a doctor.
Lol, what a clown!!!
You're a chameleon and an imposter then.

You feed on the anonymity and evasive structure of an internet forum to pour out your social maladjustment.

Just who are you, drnoel?

Bros,not all Dr s are medical doctors na! Some na just degree gotten from other courses.

Ehmmm, so the crux of the mater na say make nobody put finger for OPs wife nyansh ba? OP, just look for a female doctor and, if it happens that your wife should need any medical attention and its a male doctor on call, do not let him help her,
On the other hand, OP can start studying medicine now and make sure he gets his license to practice before he impregnantes his wife. That way, he can bang her, impregnate her , care for her and deliver her.
Op nor worry too much, when the time comes, you will just want everything to come end safely and peacefuly you wont have time to notice any thing.
I Was expecting men to feel sorry for their wives who have to deal with a stranger seeing her vajayjay and puting his finger in her. Rather the men are more concerned about their own ego. Na wa o. No single sympathy for the wives facing the whole ish!

1 Like

Re: Doctors Putting Hands On Private Parts During Antenatal by lezz(m): 9:57pm On Mar 22, 2015
delishpot:

Bros,not all Dr s are medical doctors na! Some na just degree gotten from other courses.

Ehmmm, so the crux of the mater na say make nobody put finger for OPs wife nyansh ba? OP, just look for a female doctor and, if it happens that your wife should need any medical attention and its a male doctor on call, do not let him help her,
On the other hand, OP can start studying medicine now and make sure he gets his license to practice before he impregnantes his wife. That way, he can bang her, impregnate her , care for her and deliver her.
Op nor worry too much, when the time comes, you will just want everything to come end safely and peacefuly you wont have time to notice any thing.
I Was expecting men to feel sorry for their wives who have to deal with a stranger seeing her vajayjay and puting his finger in her. Rather the men are more concerned about their own ego. Na wa o. No single sympathy for the wives facing the whole ish!
My stand has always been except in cases of emergency I am opposed to male doctors tampering with the privacy of female patients. It is one of the unconscionable inclusiveness of the 21st century where sex and its related matter has become casual.

Majority of female patients who aren't in the state of natural Anastasia(unconsciousness under emergency) find it disturbing and repulsive a stranger inserting a finger into their privacy.

A distinction in medical degree is not a certificate of morality. Females by nature succumb to authority or instructions, or better still, to subculture of an environment or society, so even when they feel a slight need or compulsion to protest an express intrusion of their privacy by a male doctor whose only qualification to the theater of the dark and moist is a medical degree( I know getting it isn't easy but neither is it a prerequisite for gauging morality).

Except where HER LIFE IS IN DANGER OR IN EMERGENCY, such act should be avoided. It should be a last resort.
Re: Doctors Putting Hands On Private Parts During Antenatal by delishpot: 1:10am On Mar 23, 2015
lezz:
My stand has always been except in cases of emergency I am opposed to male doctors tampering with the privacy of female patients. It is one of the unconscionable inclusiveness of the 21st century where sex and its related matter has become casual.

Majority of female patients who aren't in the state of natural Anastasia(unconsciousness under emergency) find it disturbing and repulsive a stranger inserting a finger into their privacy.

A distinction in medical degree is not a certificate of morality. Females by nature succumb to authority or instructions, or better still, to subculture of an environment or society, so even when they feel a slight need or compulsion to protest an express intrusion of their privacy by a male doctor whose only qualification to the theater of the dark and moist is a medical degree( I know getting it isn't easy but neither is it a prerequisite for gauging morality).

Except where HER LIFE IS IN DANGER OR IN EMERGENCY, such act should be avoided. It should be a last resort.

And you heard that its done everyday a pregnant woman visits her doctor? I wonder who spreads this kind of news sef.
No doctor happily inserts his fingers into a pregnant woman as soon as she steps into his office. That procedure is done only when necessary. Unless the doctor is a pervert which we finf far and inbetween or, unless you are saying all doctors are perverts.
Please our women need medical care in pregnancy, lets give them chance to get it without making them feel like they are being abused when they have to get checked by their doctors abeg.

1 Like

Re: Doctors Putting Hands On Private Parts During Antenatal by lezz(m): 9:07am On Mar 23, 2015
delishpot:

And you heard that its done everyday a pregnant woman visits her doctor? I wonder who spreads this kind of news sef.
No doctor happily inserts his fingers into a pregnant woman as soon as she steps into his office. That procedure is done only when necessary. Unless the doctor is a pervert which we finf far and inbetween or, unless you are saying all doctors are perverts.
Please our women need medical care in pregnancy, lets give them chance to get it without making them feel like they are being abused when they have to get checked by their doctors abeg.
Where in my posts was it said or even implied that it is a daily affair every time a pregnant female visits her doctor?

Whether the doctor willingly, necessarily, reluctantly puts his hands there isn't the crux. It is morally unethical for him to do. The only instance where morality would be swept aside is under emergency to save her life.

Instances where a pregnant woman visits the hospital routinely fully okay in appearance, a female gynecologist should attend her simply.

And spare me the doctor pervert line.
I have experienced SO MANY instances where YOUNG male doctors unprofessionally brag about not only the numbers of female organs they have examined but also shapes and sizes.
The golden generation of professional doctors with sound ethics is slipping off. The majority of younger ones are mostly egocentric, forced by parents and peers into the medical profession. Most of them take the Hippocratic oat without the import.

My inlaw landed a hot slap on the face of a young doctor undergoing House-manship in Jos when she had to be stitched after child birth some years ago. Had he been a full doctor, it would have been a more serious matter.

My stand isn't complex, under emergency, her life comes first. Under routine observation and checkup, morality and decency take the front seat.
Re: Doctors Putting Hands On Private Parts During Antenatal by delishpot: 9:09am On Mar 23, 2015
lezz:
Where in my posts was it said or even implied that it is a daily affair every time a pregnant female visits her doctor?

I no get power talk again. Why then are you arguing over the mater? If you as you said now, believe its not a regular thing in our hospitals? Women should decide Sha, wetin be my own?
Re: Doctors Putting Hands On Private Parts During Antenatal by azat: 12:03pm On Mar 23, 2015
lezz:

You sound like a pervert. You place youself in the doctors position and you imagine what u would be doing. Its apparent in your comments. So what if the lady doctor is a lesbian? If u answer the question correctly den you wud see why your line of thinkin is weird. What if the male doc is gay,or the female doc a lesbian, or the female patient a lesbian. I can assure most women do not think like u, only perverted males generally reason like that
Re: Doctors Putting Hands On Private Parts During Antenatal by azat: 12:12pm On Mar 23, 2015
lezz:

Whether the doctor willingly, necessarily, reluctantly puts his hands there isn't the crux. It is morally unethical for him to do. The only instance where morality would be swept aside is under emergency to save her life.

Instances where a pregnant woman visits the hospital routinely fully okay in appearance, a female gynecologist should attend her simply.

And spare me the doctor pervert line.
I have experienced SO MANY instances where YOUNG male doctors unprofessionally brag about not only the numbers of female organs they have examined but also shapes and sizes.
The golden generation of professional doctors with sound ethics is slipping off. The majority of younger ones are mostly egocentric, forced by parents and peers into the medical profession. Most of them take the Hippocratic oat without the import.

My inlaw landed a hot slap on the face of a young doctor undergoing House-manship in Jos when she had to be stitched after child birth some years ago. Had he been a full doctor, it would have been a more serious matter.

My stand isn't complex, under emergency, her life comes first. Under routine observation and checkup, morality and decency take the front seat.
your arguement is invalid. Perhaps male patients should be attended only by male nurses and doctors, and female nurses should never shave the privates of male patients. What does ethics mean to u? Who establishes ethics?

Perversion is when the doc performs a vaginnal exam, the patient doesnt think foul, the doctor doesnt think foul, but the on-looker imagines how the doc is probably enjoyin d act or how the patient is probably enjoyin the act.
Re: Doctors Putting Hands On Private Parts During Antenatal by lezz(m): 12:38pm On Mar 23, 2015
azat:
your arguement is invalid. Perhaps male patients should be attended only by male nurses and doctors, and female nurses should never shave the privates of male patients. What does ethics mean to u? Who establishes ethics?

Perversion is when the doc performs a vaginnal exam, the patient doesnt think foul, the doctor doesnt think foul, but the on-looker imagines how the doc is probably enjoyin d act or how the patient is probably enjoyin the act.
There we go.
The physiology of male and female sex organs still have cardinal differences when it comes to tampering .
I think the reputation of nurses in Nigeria and elsewhere speaks against your point.
Re: Doctors Putting Hands On Private Parts During Antenatal by azat: 12:46pm On Mar 23, 2015
lezz:
There we go.
The physiology of male and female sex organs still have cardinal differences when it comes to tampering .
I think the reputation of nurses in Nigeria and elsewhere speaks against your point.
privacy is privacy. Each organs are unique and special to the opposite sex. How an opposite member views a particular sex organ depends on their orientation.

The topic is too sentimental to be discussed objectively. Unless you stay professional.
Re: Doctors Putting Hands On Private Parts During Antenatal by lezz(m): 1:41pm On Mar 23, 2015
azat:
privacy is privacy. Each organs are unique and special to the opposite sex. How an opposite member views a particular sex organ depends on their orientation.

The topic is too sentimental to be discussed objectively. Unless you stay professional.
Oh, let's spice this thread up with a little bit of realism, that's going a step beyond professionalism.

A female nurse handling a male patient will at best/worse shave is pubic hairs off, clean him up and administer drugs/drip.

A male doctor handling a female patients can at best or worse handle her brëâst looking for lumps in detection of early brêäst cancer; insert his finger into her váginâ to examine her pelvis or whatever.

That is quasi-sex under the silly excuse of professionalism.

I repeat, some women find it uncomfortable a stranger having to poke around their váğinas and all.
These women have the right to know of oter options under normal circumstances that have no emergency conditions.
Re: Doctors Putting Hands On Private Parts During Antenatal by azat: 2:13pm On Mar 23, 2015
lezz:
Oh, let's spice this thread up with a little bit of realism, that's going a step beyond professionalism.

A female nurse handling a male patient will at best/worse shave is pubic hairs off, clean him up and administer drugs/drip.

A male doctor handling a female patients can at best or worse handle her brëâst looking for lumps in detection of early brêäst cancer; insert his finger into her váginâ to examine her pelvis or whatever.

That is quasi-sex under the silly excuse of professionalism.

I repeat, some women find it uncomfortable a stranger having to poke around their váğinas and all.
These women have the right to know of oter options under normal circumstances that have no emergency conditions.
And a female nurse inserting or removing a urethral catheter from a peniis is quasi- what?

Like I implied, its all in your own mind.
Re: Doctors Putting Hands On Private Parts During Antenatal by lezz(m): 2:35pm On Mar 23, 2015
azat:
You sound like a pervert. You place youself in the doctors position and you imagine what u would be doing. Its apparent in your comments. So what if the lady doctor is a lesbian? If u answer the question correctly den you wud see why your line of thinkin is weird. What if the male doc is gay,or the female doc a lesbian, or the female patient a lesbian. I can assure most women do not think like u, only perverted males generally reason like that
You seem to find the idea of my seeming stealth into
a doctor's mind quite unsettling.

I'm a MALE and a HUMAN, there's no act of human conduct or behavior that is alien to me; to understand the most heroic and benevolent acts of kindness done by other humans, I just have to look inwards, to myself.

In the same vain, to understand some of the most horrific, vicious human accounts, I just have to look within myself.

I do not have to be a "pervert" or "weird" to assume what a doctor feels or does not feel. While we may not be certain of what goes on in a doctor's mind, his acts are sure. And it is his acts I'm worried about more than his mindset.

All humans are more similar than they are different.
Take off the garb of hypocrisy, self-righteousness and ill-fitted god-complex from your vulnerable back.

In the course of this thread, some women have stated their distaste for a doctor putting their fingers inside their cûňts. And this have generated many legal suits against doctors abroad.

I would pick up my impulsive and hastened temperament from the floor and dust it up if I were you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Plants And Their Uses / Professor Akin Abayomi Visits The Corona Virus Patient (Pictures). / Marathon Sex: The Evil Of 'Harder! Harder'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.