Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,682 members, 7,823,924 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Doctors Putting Hands On Private Parts During Antenatal - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors Putting Hands On Private Parts During Antenatal (89736 Views)

I Was Blackmailed For Allegedly Putting Ucth Funds In Mmm— Prof. Agan, Cmd / Review On Antenatal And Delivery Experience At St. Luke's Hospital, Sabo-yaba / Genital Shaving: Must We Shave Private Parts? "Glamekizzle" Must Read!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctors Putting Hands On Private Parts During Antenatal by Macmilla(m): 6:21am On Feb 21, 2015
efonat:
Can a strong believing mallam that is a doctor also put is hand to examine a pregnant woman's virgina too? grin
I don't know what you mean by "strong believing", but I have lots of Muslim friends who are good at it just for the sake of your wife's life.

1 Like

Re: Doctors Putting Hands On Private Parts During Antenatal by Macmilla(m): 6:23am On Feb 21, 2015
Leopantro:
do you realize that the finger he uses to check your wife will be the same finger he will use to eat eba?
And you think that is fun to him?
Re: Doctors Putting Hands On Private Parts During Antenatal by Macmilla(m): 6:26am On Feb 21, 2015
Sleeksylvia:
Wow! THis is inTeresting. can't wait to be married to this charming and amazing young man that captured my hearT so he can get me pregnant wit twins and we start our journey to being parents. Seems it would be a fUnfilled adventure. Thanks to all the doctors in the house and in the world for being worthy instruments in God's hands. helping to bring healthy children into the world and making mothers healthy to care for them. I had the same fears of a male doctor attending to me but I'm ok now knowing its for my good *But i would carry pepper spray in case of incasity*
You are wise, my dear. The pepper spray is completely allowed. You never can tell. grin
Re: Doctors Putting Hands On Private Parts During Antenatal by Macmilla(m): 6:26am On Feb 21, 2015
drnoel:

That practice is still only done in nigeria. Now in cases where pelvimetry is questionable an MRI of the pelvis is done to confirm if the woman's pelvis is suitable for birth. In developed countries doctors dey fear litigation.
Do you know how much a session on MRI costs?
Re: Doctors Putting Hands On Private Parts During Antenatal by bleufaucon: 6:27am On Feb 21, 2015
Going by religious standards,they are called Mid-wives and not mid-husbands. So these silly male doctors should let the female gynaecologists do their work or the ever effective nurses. The men may come in when a C-section is required.

2 Likes

Re: Doctors Putting Hands On Private Parts During Antenatal by Macmilla(m): 6:28am On Feb 21, 2015
adeekiti:
I make sure a woman nurse or doctor attends to my wife, some doctors takes advantage of some women pretending to be performing their duty but doing something else
Doing what exactly? Did he climb on top of ur wife?
Re: Doctors Putting Hands On Private Parts During Antenatal by MizMyColi(f): 6:46am On Feb 21, 2015
Ishilove:

During examination, we cease to be humans (for lack of a better phrase) to them and we become test subjects.
Re: Doctors Putting Hands On Private Parts During Antenatal by chibwike(m): 6:53am On Feb 21, 2015
Ishilove:

Abi... There's a certain doctor who had been toasting me like forever. However, one day I ended up in his hand for a chest examination. In the examination, I was required to strip down to my bra, which I did. The first thing I noticed was he looked away when I removed my shirt, and all through out the examination, he was so detached. I now understood the meaning 'clinical detachment'.

After the exam, he turned away while I put my blouse on. This is someone that has been looking for how to 'enter the place'.

During examination, we cease to be humans (for lack of a better phrase) to them and we become test subjects.
Re: Doctors Putting Hands On Private Parts During Antenatal by Nobody: 7:14am On Feb 21, 2015
VANHELLSING:
grin grin grin The op na stingy guy, im no wan another guy like him to view & finger the thing wey im de shop. My advice, if you don't want anybody close to your wife/fiancee, don't get her pregnant, always use condom & look for a child and adopt sad

Can you be serious for once! He only need an advice for his concern, not for you to be a show promoter, ok.
Re: Doctors Putting Hands On Private Parts During Antenatal by Nobody: 7:14am On Feb 21, 2015
VANHELLSING:
grin grin grin The op na stingy guy, im no wan another guy like him to view & finger the thing wey im de shop. My advice, if you don't want anybody close to your wife/fiancee, don't get her pregnant, always use condom & look for a child and adopt sad

Can you be serious for once? He only need an advice for his concern, not for you to be a show promoter, ok.
Re: Doctors Putting Hands On Private Parts During Antenatal by Nobody: 7:16am On Feb 21, 2015
Dera25:

Sister I know that I will marry her but that is not the issue please I want to know if it is true, then if yes, how do u ladies cope with the male doctors?
u mst be very rediculous 2 immagine such a tin
Re: Doctors Putting Hands On Private Parts During Antenatal by Macmilla(m): 7:17am On Feb 21, 2015
Ishilove:

Abi... There's a certain doctor who had been toasting me like forever. However, one day I ended up in his hand for a chest examination. In the examination, I was required to strip down to my bra, which I did. The first thing I noticed was he looked away when I removed my shirt, and all through out the examination, he was so detached. I now understood the meaning 'clinical detachment'.

After the exam, he turned away while I put my blouse on. This is someone that has been looking for how to 'enter the place'.

He wanted to "enter the place" because, afterall, he is human. But then no mixing of business with pleasure.
Re: Doctors Putting Hands On Private Parts During Antenatal by Malaukt: 7:37am On Feb 21, 2015
Lol!! If need be Dr will put finger in ur nyash too!!
But on a lighter note it is not a routine for Dr's to do Vaginal examination on ante natal patients!!! If it becomes necessary they do Speculum examination instead not directly with hand. It is only when pregnancy is term(full 9months) and she is in labour or the Dr wants to induce labour that he uses his hand(gloved hand not bare)!!
Re: Doctors Putting Hands On Private Parts During Antenatal by Malaukt: 7:38am On Feb 21, 2015
Doing V.E is a procedure not routinely done to female patients generally except if her complains or her condition is related to that....infact Dr's do V.E more on non pregnant ladies with gynaecological problems than pregnant women....it is a clinical procedure not for fun!!!

1 Like

Re: Doctors Putting Hands On Private Parts During Antenatal by postmann: 7:52am On Feb 21, 2015
MizMyColi:
OP sounds a tad insecure.
Doctors don't look at your wife like a sex object, I'm pretty sure they don't do it sensually too.

To them, she's just a human with an anatomy to be observed/studied for her greater good.
Biko get over it.

Better still, get her a female doctor, OB/GYN and nurse.
Or is that a cause for concern too?

I think you have an issue with moraliy for you to call a geniune concern insecurity. Maybe a female doc can handle your man's penis and its ok.
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Doctors Putting Hands On Private Parts During Antenatal by postmann: 8:11am On Feb 21, 2015
iduzebaba:
it's called vaginal examination, and it is part of the clinical examinations for pregnant women, it is not routine, and not always done during every antenatal visit but only when it's indicated. we doctors are professionals and should not be associated with lewdness.

Speak for yourself! There are a lot of rotten perverts among you. Both home and abroad. Having a medical degree doesnt atomatically put you above lust even towards your patients.
Deceivers! I have a lot of doctor friends, and nothing excites them more than the female body.

2 Likes

Re: Doctors Putting Hands On Private Parts During Antenatal by postmann: 8:33am On Feb 21, 2015
iduzebaba:
it's called vaginal examination, and it is part of the clinical examinations for pregnant women, it is not routine, and not always done during every antenatal visit but only when it's indicated. we doctors are professionals and should not be associated with lewdness.

Speak for yourself. There're lots of rotten perverts among you lot. Earning a medical degree doesnt automatically make a doctor above lust even towards his patients.
Nothing excites some doctors more than the female body.
Proffecionalism or trust shouldnt come into play when it comes to a woman's private of provites. Its sickening and unimaginable for a male doctor to behold a married woman"a vagina let touching it with a long pole
. In the good old days when people still had a strong sense of what constitute taboo, this is pure taboo. Even the husband was barred from his wife's labour room. Humanity and moral decadence.

2 Likes

Re: Doctors Putting Hands On Private Parts During Antenatal by kaeycea(m): 8:41am On Feb 21, 2015
postmann:

Speak for yourself! There are a lot of rotten perverts among you. Both home and abroad. Having a medical degree doesnt atomatically put you above lust even towards your patients.
Deceivers! I have a lot of doctor friends, and nothing excites them more than the female body.

Are u for real ?
What's exciting abt diseased female body on a clinical bed and a pregnant abdomen on a labour room ?

2 Likes

Re: Doctors Putting Hands On Private Parts During Antenatal by lezz(m): 8:54am On Feb 21, 2015
Dera25:
Please I need a matured advice, I have been having this argument with my fiancee and I want to confirm from the house especially ladies. She said that during antenatal there is a stage the doctor will start putingt his hand on the private part to examine the condition of the baby. But my problem with this is not only to confirm the authenticity of this story but I am feeling so disgusted on how a male doctor will be putting hands on someone's darling wife because of antenatal not even during child birth. No insult please
my man, your concerns are legitimate and many a real man ought to feel your concern.
Of course this is the 21st century and many feel the urge to come out as "enlightened" and socially sophisticated so you will read a lot of nonsense how it doesn't matter.

My opinion all along is a medical certificate is not a ethical or moral certificate.It is naturally REPULSUVE and UNSETTLING to have a male doctor or saviour putting his fingers in your wife's vagina.

Now all the males here pretending to be a psychological Superman, I dare you to oblige me just one request.

I ask that you be present in the theatre or examination room when the doctor insert his fingers and wander around inside your wife's vagina. Instinctively your eyes will travel to your wife's face to see if she is indifferent, or painful or lol, enjoying it.
And then it will travel to the doctor's facial expression too.
You will in a second wish you were a mind reader.

You are going to have a sense of your wife being violated.

You are going to feel "little"
And then if you still have a sound spirit, he is going to tell you it is wrong.

A man who doesn't feel this concern has lost his soul and dominant male genes in the whirlwind of the permissiveness of the 21st century.
Re: Doctors Putting Hands On Private Parts During Antenatal by postmann: 9:00am On Feb 21, 2015
kaeycea:

Are u for real ?
What's exciting abt diseased female body on a clinical bed and a pregnant abdomen on a labour room ?

You should channel that question to the perverts and take a queationaire to their numerous victims which include pregnant women.

1 Like

Re: Doctors Putting Hands On Private Parts During Antenatal by executioner(m): 9:31am On Feb 21, 2015
Creamish:

If u have this concern already, then its better u stick with a female gynae because its not only ante-natal examinations that may warrant such procedures..
If the female gynae come be lesbian nko?

1 Like

Re: Doctors Putting Hands On Private Parts During Antenatal by executioner(m): 9:33am On Feb 21, 2015
MizMyColi:
OP sounds a tad insecure.
Doctors don't look at your wife like a sex object, I'm pretty sure they don't do it sensually too.

To them, she's just a human with an anatomy to be observed/studied for her greater good.
Biko get over it.

Better still, get her a female doctor, OB/GYN and nurse.
Or is that a cause for concern too?
cheesy
Please marry me.
Re: Doctors Putting Hands On Private Parts During Antenatal by Jyde89: 9:48am On Feb 21, 2015
Mtcheeeeeew this op sef, u no how many ugly women punany them go don touch and dem go still de touch, my friend pity them o.
Re: Doctors Putting Hands On Private Parts During Antenatal by kosiobabiolorun: 9:55am On Feb 21, 2015
i dont know why men have issues with it. men doctors are the best oo and u will rarely see a woman gynea. so vaginal exam is nothing o. or u want to kill her because of your selfishness
Re: Doctors Putting Hands On Private Parts During Antenatal by drnoel: 10:11am On Feb 21, 2015
InvertedHammer:

/
Wrong!

It is a universal practice.

\

It's no more done here. So that means it's no more universal right?
Re: Doctors Putting Hands On Private Parts During Antenatal by drnoel: 10:13am On Feb 21, 2015
Macmilla:

Do you know how much a session on MRI costs?

Yep, I know what it costs cos I read or interpret those images. That's why I know clinical pelvimetry is old archaic practice.
Re: Doctors Putting Hands On Private Parts During Antenatal by drnoel: 10:16am On Feb 21, 2015
lezz:
my man, your concerns are legitimate and many a real man ought to feel your concern.
Of course this is the 21st century and many feel the urge to come out as "enlightened" and socially sophisticated so you will read a lot of nonsense how it doesn't matter.

My opinion all along is a medical certificate is not a ethical or moral certificate.It is naturally REPULSUVE and UNSETTLING to have a male doctor or saviour putting his fingers in your wife's vagina.

Now all the males here pretending to be a psychological Superman, I dare you to oblige me just one request.

I ask that you be present in the theatre or examination room when the doctor insert his fingers and wander around inside your wife's vagina. Instinctively your eyes will travel to your wife's face to see if she is indifferent, or painful or lol, enjoying it.
And then it will travel to the doctor's facial expression too.
You will in a second wish you were a mind reader.

You are going to have a sense of your wife being violated.

You are going to feel "little"
And then if you still have a sound spirit, he is going to tell you it is wrong.

A man who doesn't feel this concern has lost his soul and dominant male genes in the whirlwind of the permissiveness of the 21st century.

This ur comment oozes of little mentality from little minded person. I am sorry 4 u. So ur wife in Labor pains is not enof to make u think of saving her life and ur unborn child. I weep 4 men like u.

1 Like

Re: Doctors Putting Hands On Private Parts During Antenatal by alphalpha(m): 10:26am On Feb 21, 2015
Please everyone, I am lost. Who/what are we talking about here? "Virginia" or "vagina"? The former is a person, the latter is a place. So which one is it?
Re: Doctors Putting Hands On Private Parts During Antenatal by kaeycea(m): 10:35am On Feb 21, 2015
postmann:

You should channel that question to the perverts and take a queationaire to their numerous victims which include pregnant women.

i dont knw ur gender... If u 're a female , perhaps u belong to d class of females that see themselves as sex object and any person that touches them even if he's a professional in d course of duty MUST have a lewd intentions..

2 Likes

Re: Doctors Putting Hands On Private Parts During Antenatal by IbnuUche(m): 10:41am On Feb 21, 2015
@OP that procedure is called "pelvic assessment" to determine the pelvic diameter anotomically, to ascertain the possobility of normal labour through the birth canal or suggest other alternative if a woman is having constricted pelvic .
all we care/ aim in antenatal clinic is to save mother & baby life to avoid maternal or fetal distress, minimal or zero injury to mothers and their new born during labour.
But she is free to consult female doctors/gyneacologist or obstetrician for her psychological comfort.
Re: Doctors Putting Hands On Private Parts During Antenatal by lezz(m): 10:48am On Feb 21, 2015
drnoel:

This ur comment oozes of little mentality from little minded person. I am sorry 4 u. So ur wife in Labor pains is not enof to make u think of saving her life and ur unborn child. I weep 4 men like u.
seems more like my comment makes you uncomfortable and brings your moral inclusiveness to the fore.

Your comment smacks of personal injuries and less of intellectual and ethical discus. It barely worth my keystrokes.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Who Knows What Can Cure Staph / I Found This On My Family Body Please What Is It? / Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.