Stats: 3,151,506 members, 7,812,557 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

Gov. Fayose’s Pa Writes Piece Comparing Obasanjo With Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Fayose’s Pa Writes Piece Comparing Obasanjo With Jonathan (1360 Views)

Osinbajo And Obasanjo With Murtala Muhammed's Widow (Photo) / Obasanjo With His Bicycle Near His Farm In Ota (Throwback Photo) / Photo: Obasanjo With His First Wife Remi(Mama Iyabo) Taking Breakfast In 1979 (2) (3) (4)

Gov. Fayose’s Pa Writes Piece Comparing Obasanjo With Jonathan by squaddy(m): 4:50pm On Feb 17, 2015
GOV. FAYOSE’S PA WRITES PIECE COMPARING OBASANJO WITH JONATHAN

Hell is the home of those who see white and calls it green during the era of moral phenomenon, says Danthi Allegieri, a French Scholar and Motivational Speaker.

Fellow Nigerians, please permit me to tell you some lies and let me explicitly say that I am ready to bear the insults and attacks these lies might generate from readers, most especially those rooted in party ideology, norms and beliefs.

The lies are about the comparative character and idiosyncrasy of two Nigerian leaders.

Olusegun Obasanjo, the Owu born former Military-Maximum Dictator turned Civilian Ruler and Otueke born Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, who God currently saddles with the responsibility of distributing dividends of democracy to all Nigerians.

Obasanjo had, in the last 15 months, been going from one public fora to the other, blasting and mesmerizing the personality of President Goodluck Jonathan. Obasanjo had declared and still declaring Jonathan a grossly incompetent and an epidemically corrupt leader while Jonathan had refused to pick up the gauntlet with Obasanjo for reason(s) best known to him.

However, after critically studying the frosty relationship between the two leaders, I wish to declare without any fear of intimidation that Chief Olusegun Obasanjo should stop insulting the common sense of Nigerians with his unnecessary diatribe against President Jonathan because Obasanjo has no moral right whatsoever to be doing what he’s presently doing against the incumbent administration.

For the 8 years Obasanjo ruled Nigeria, he built only one University which was for himself. Bell University, Ota, Ogun State is owned by Olusegun Obasanjo. Today, Jonathan has built 12 Universities for Nigerians and the generation yet unborn. Today, no skyscraper can be traced to Jonathan any where in Nigeria unlike an opposition leader in the South West who had bought 40% of his state resources. Readers, kindly remember that Obasanjo built his library and hilltop in Abeokuta when he was in office. Jonathan, today, via the intervention of TETFUND, has built more than 30 libraries for Nigerians and generations yet unborn.

Read on after the cut....

Obasanjo conducted an election in 2007 that he tagged “do or die.” The winner of the poll, late Umoru Yar’adua, publicly confessed that it was characterised by irregularities. He fought Yar’adua, the Prince of Kastina till his death in 2010 for accepting that Obasanjo un-democratically imposed him on Nigerians. Meanwhile, in 2011, Jonathan conducted an election which was nationally and internationally adjudged to be free, fair and credible.

Furthermore, for 8 years, Obasanjo could not do anything on Lokoja-Abuja road which he awarded without mobilising the contractor. The road is almost completed now. Gory cases of motor accident and robbery has drastically reduced on the road.

Ore-Benin road is now pothole free courtesy of Jonathan’s transformation team. The busiest road in West Africa sub-region, the Lagos-Ibadan express road is now under re-construction and expansion of international dimension.

Akure-Ilesa road is presently under a never-seen-before massive re-construction. Ikorodu-Sagamu road was awarded by Jonathan two weeks ago but majority of the highly compromised Nigerian news medium refused to publicize the contract award of the road. I am also pleased to inform Nigerians that the reconstruction of Ibadan-Oyo express road has been completely done. Second Niger bridge is under construction. Our Airports have been re-fixed. The rail transportation system has been fixed.

Many Nigerians had adjudged Jonathan’s administration to be corrupt! I am going to react to the allegation empirically. The number one anti-corruption organisation in the world is Transparency International. In 2006, Transparency International, under the watchful eyes of Olusegun Obasanjo, rated Nigeria as the second most corrupt country in the world. In 2014, under the leadership of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, Transparency International rated Nigeria as the 44th most corrupt country in the world. Now, I ask, who fights corruption more between Obasanjo and Jonathan? Fighting corruption is more than arresting ex-governors today, parade them on television tomorrow and release them next tomorrow.

In terms of unemployment, I want to ask, which job did Obasanjo provide for Nigerians when he held the insignia of power? Apart from the poorly organised National Poverty Eradication Programme (NAPEP), which job did Obasanjo gave to Nigerians? Obasanjo destroyed the Nigerian Telecommunication (NITEL), sending thousands of Nigerians into labour market. Today, NITEL in on the verge of being re-organised.

I also make bold to say that Obasanjo ruined the National Electricity Power Authority (NEPA). Today, power supply has been privatized and handed to private individuals. Transcorp Hilton, Abuja is said to be owned by Obasanjo, however, today, no establishment can be said to be owned by Jonathan. The 12 new Universities established by Jonathan has employed about 20, 000 Nigerians. YOUWIN has produced more than 1, 000 millionaires in Nigeria.

For the 8 years Obasanjo ruled Nigeria, he only recruited 1,957 Nigerians into the Federal Civil Service. Today, Jonathan’s administration has recruited 4685 graduates into the Federal Civil Service. The Military, Nigeria Civil Defense, Nigeria Police, etc had employed more than 15, 000 under Jonathan’s Presidency. Nigerians should note that unemployment amongst graduates was at 70% in 1984 when General Buhari was the Head of State.

Also, as I write, the Jonathan’s administration has built 127 Almajiri Schools in the north, reducing illiteracy in the region in the process. More than 5000 Nigerian graduates have been sent abroad for post graduate programmes by President Jonathan.

Fellow Nigerians, most especially my fellow Yoruba youths, please I urge you to put aside your religion, ethnic and political interest and say the truth! Who has governed Nigeria better between Jonathan and Obasanjo? Those of you set to vote Buhari because his running mate, Yemi Osinbajo is a Pastor in your church should have a rethink! Those of you set to vote Buhari because he’s from the north should think about ONE NIGERIA because Information from the Federal Ministry of Works has it that Jonathan has constructed more roads in the North than in the Southern Nigeria!

Obasanjo had been blasting President Jonathan over the activities of Terrorists in the North Eastern Nigeria but I wish to ask him (Obasanjo) that despite his military background whether he was able to solve the militancy problem in the Niger/Delta region when he was the President of Nigeria? Please what moral right does a former military dictator who failed woefully to confront militancy have to be blasting President Jonathan over the activities of political terrorists in the Northeastern Nigeria?

President Goodluck Goodluck is not a magician. He is the only President that has governed the nation of Nigeria in line with the rules of law. Despite the incessant attacks and insults on him in the media, he has refused to jail any Journalist, socio-commentators and bloggers. Jonathan has respected the fundamental human rights of Nigerians than any other Leader Nigeria ever had.

The Change Agents have been tested in Lagos State, what they gave us was cosmetic governance. We tested one of them in Ekiti, it ended in 16-0. A change Agent in Osun has refused to pay workers’ salary for 3 months. Same in Oyo State. Edo State civil servants are the worst paid in the country. No Street Light Pole is working in the whole of Rivers State. The National Leader of the Change Agents has bought virtually all that is gold and glitters in Lagos State.

They said PDP has ruined Nigeria, meanwhile, Obasanjo and Atiku, the Chief Navigators of the Change Agents spent 8 out of the 16 years PDP has been governing Nigeria. 26 out of the 31 Governorship Candidates of the Change Agents are former members of the PDP.

Lastly, I wish to advise Obasanjo to start talking like an Elder statesman he calls himself. George Bush would not talk to Obama the way Obasanjo has been talking to Jonathan. Thambo Mbeki would not talk to Jacob Zuma the way Obasanjo has been talking to Jonathan. Gordon Brown would not talk to David Cameroon the way Obasanjo has been talking to Jonathan. Is Obasanjo the only former President in Nigeria? Why always Obasanjo?

Nigerians, think! Think!! Think!!!

This article was written by Sunshine Anifowose, the Personal Assistant to Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti State. You can reach him on sunshineanifowose@yahoo.com.

Source: The Scoop

Re: Gov. Fayose’s Pa Writes Piece Comparing Obasanjo With Jonathan by stecman: 4:57pm On Feb 17, 2015
Please, brethren, read what OMAR BANGURA from Sierra Leone has to tell Nigerians:

"I don't think you guys know what you are playing with. You can call each other names and laugh about it now but when you end up inciting hate here as I read through your posts here and a real civil war starts in your country you will regret what you are doing now. Your religious and political leaders are trying to divide you between religious lines and you are helping them do that rather than s...tanding up and saying we are all Nigerians never mind our tribe, region or religion. That's the only stand that will save your blessed nation. The foreign powers pushing the government to take certain decisions now will abandon you when you start killing one another and prevent you from running to their countries so be careful. Our 11- year war in Sierra Leone was not even based on religious or tribal differences and see what we did to our country. The worst conflicts are those based on tribal and religious differences. See Central Africa, Bosnia and Rwanda. To have a better knowledge of this, please watch the documentary/movie called "Hotel Rwanda" or "Sometime in April". My heart bleeds when I read what you guys are saying because I know what this will lead to. You will be the losers all of you whether Christian, Muslim, Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa. Stand as one and save your nation together because you have only one Nigeria that has the potential to lead Africa."
PLEASE HELP SAVE NIGERIA AND SHARE THIS TO AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE.
Kindly forward to your contacts until it gets to every Nigerian. God bless you. Amen

Re: Gov. Fayose’s Pa Writes Piece Comparing Obasanjo With Jonathan by deskossy(m): 5:13pm On Feb 17, 2015
Really deep writing!

Re: Gov. Fayose’s Pa Writes Piece Comparing Obasanjo With Jonathan by tit(f): 5:15pm On Feb 17, 2015
God bless Pa Fayose!

Re: Gov. Fayose’s Pa Writes Piece Comparing Obasanjo With Jonathan by SweetyZinta(f): 5:17pm On Feb 17, 2015
Issorite

Re: Gov. Fayose’s Pa Writes Piece Comparing Obasanjo With Jonathan by aresa: 5:20pm On Feb 17, 2015
Like father like son... Bunch of clowns....
Re: Gov. Fayose’s Pa Writes Piece Comparing Obasanjo With Jonathan by ambrosini593(m): 5:26pm On Feb 17, 2015
Oh my God, this article killed it. am in love with this article

Re: Gov. Fayose’s Pa Writes Piece Comparing Obasanjo With Jonathan by halimaabi: 7:09pm On Feb 17, 2015
These are fact that we can hold on to.

Re: Gov. Fayose’s Pa Writes Piece Comparing Obasanjo With Jonathan by realborn(m): 8:11pm On Feb 17, 2015
I am surprised when I read that there is no "street light pole" in Rivers State. The entire Stadium Road and Old Aba Road to mention a few are always lit at night.

The truth is, Obj and Jonathan until yesterday, belonged to the same nest of irresponsible politicians who think governance is solely by looting. The duo and their shameful party have poorly captained this ship for the last 16years with so little to show. Will it be inappropriate for Nigerians to try another party?

I think Pa Fayose should be more concerned about the poor conduct of his son as heard by the world via that pre-election rigging tape where a General was coerced to intimidate the opposition and it was confirmed by Ministers that money was being moved in vans from the CBN for the purpose of inducing voters.

I do not think APC is the final solution to the issues militating against this country. I however think they are miles ahead in noetic acuity and vision than the present administration. Our President does not ever have facts or figures at media chats but controversies. His touted achievements are also of insignificant impacts after spending so much.

Stunning how someone will claim to have reformed the power sector and there is still no light but increase in bill; build universities with infrastructure that are no way better than sewing institutes; revamp airports that are falling apart before commissioning; supposed gains in fertilizer distribution with no corresponding reduction in prices of food items at the open market; and lastly revamp old interstate railway lines with nominal patronage or impact on other forms of transportation along those routes.

Strategic management is way different from management by trial. The latter is my assessment of PDP, especially GEJ's administration. The former is my assessment of APC, especially Fashola's administration, though a lower portfolio!
Re: Gov. Fayose’s Pa Writes Piece Comparing Obasanjo With Jonathan by double0seven(m): 8:37pm On Feb 17, 2015
who cares; both GEJ and Jonathan are both PDP, the terrible party that has impoverished millions of Nigeria and wasted and looted our national resources.
OBJ misappropriated 16 billion dollars on power while GEJ misappropriated 32. They are both representatives of the status quo and enemies of Nigeria.

Nigeria needs a change from both of them. And thank God the change is here. The change is Buhari. God save our General.

Sai Buhari.

Re: Gov. Fayose’s Pa Writes Piece Comparing Obasanjo With Jonathan by dmz1: 9:23pm On Feb 17, 2015
This piece is written by a personal assistant (PA) to Fayose not pa Fayose (fayoses father)
Re: Gov. Fayose’s Pa Writes Piece Comparing Obasanjo With Jonathan by PenSniper: 9:23pm On Feb 17, 2015
aresa:

Calling someone a clown does not absolve one from being a chief clown himself because it takes only a real clown to reject the truth as contained in the post.

Re: Gov. Fayose’s Pa Writes Piece Comparing Obasanjo With Jonathan by dmz1: 9:24pm On Feb 17, 2015
This piece is written by a personal assistant (PA) to Fayose not pa Fayose (fayose's father)
Re: Gov. Fayose’s Pa Writes Piece Comparing Obasanjo With Jonathan by PenSniper: 9:24pm On Feb 17, 2015
ambrosini593:
Oh my God, this article killed it. am in love with this article

Me too.

Re: Gov. Fayose’s Pa Writes Piece Comparing Obasanjo With Jonathan by Chigold101(m): 10:28pm On Feb 17, 2015
aresa:
is this what you understand in this writeup?

Discuss the issues raised by the writer... It will make this much fun.. Name calling doesnt pay one bit

Re: Gov. Fayose’s Pa Writes Piece Comparing Obasanjo With Jonathan by squaddy(m): 9:19am On Feb 18, 2015
realborn:
I am surprised when I read that there is no "street light pole" in Rivers State. The entire Stadium Road and Old Aba Road to mention a few are always lit at night.

Please stop the lies. When was the last time you visited PH?

Re: Gov. Fayose’s Pa Writes Piece Comparing Obasanjo With Jonathan by sunayo(m): 10:35am On Feb 18, 2015
These are incontrovertible facts raised by the writer. OBJ is a frustrated ex-leader beefing GEJ for his sterling performance.

Nigerians, think, think, think. The good works of GEJ are glaring for all to see. Don't be blinded by religious, regional or political hatred. GEJ is the best for now.

26 out of 31 guber candidates in APC are ex-PDP members, lol! What has changed about them, just the name. Who is fooling who?

Nigerian youths should THINK, THINK, THINK. I'm not a PDP fan but will vote and canvass vote for GEJ and Jimi Agbaje. GEJ is miles ahead of GMB in every good way. Education, age, achievements, etc. In Lagos, we need freedom from the over bearing influence of Tinubu and his ganstars.

God bless GEJ, GOD BLESS NIGERIA!

Re: Gov. Fayose’s Pa Writes Piece Comparing Obasanjo With Jonathan by ahaika23: 10:57am On Feb 18, 2015
APC f00ls can't stand this article, that's why they avoid it like ebola grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Gov. Fayose’s Pa Writes Piece Comparing Obasanjo With Jonathan by quicyvictor(m): 11:43am On Feb 18, 2015
what will a P.A. to a THUG write?
Re: Gov. Fayose’s Pa Writes Piece Comparing Obasanjo With Jonathan by iamodenigbo1(m): 12:04pm On Feb 18, 2015
A Daniel from south west has Come to judgement
Re: Gov. Fayose’s Pa Writes Piece Comparing Obasanjo With Jonathan by jdilight(m): 12:07pm On Feb 18, 2015
squaddy:
GOV. FAYOSE’S PA WRITES PIECE COMPARING OBASANJO WITH JONATHAN

Hell is the home of those who see white and calls it green during the era of moral phenomenon, says Danthi Allegieri, a French Scholar and Motivational Speaker.

Fellow Nigerians, please permit me to tell you some lies and let me explicitly say that I am ready to bear the insults and attacks these lies might generate from readers, most especially those rooted in party ideology, norms and beliefs.

The lies are about the comparative character and idiosyncrasy of two Nigerian leaders.

Olusegun Obasanjo, the Owu born former Military-Maximum Dictator turned Civilian Ruler and Otueke born Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, who God currently saddles with the responsibility of distributing dividends of democracy to all Nigerians.

Obasanjo had, in the last 15 months, been going from one public fora to the other, blasting and mesmerizing the personality of President Goodluck Jonathan. Obasanjo had declared and still declaring Jonathan a grossly incompetent and an epidemically corrupt leader while Jonathan had refused to pick up the gauntlet with Obasanjo for reason(s) best known to him.

However, after critically studying the frosty relationship between the two leaders, I wish to declare without any fear of intimidation that Chief Olusegun Obasanjo should stop insulting the common sense of Nigerians with his unnecessary diatribe against President Jonathan because Obasanjo has no moral right whatsoever to be doing what he’s presently doing against the incumbent administration.

For the 8 years Obasanjo ruled Nigeria, he built only one University which was for himself. Bell University, Ota, Ogun State is owned by Olusegun Obasanjo. Today, Jonathan has built 12 Universities for Nigerians and the generation yet unborn. Today, no skyscraper can be traced to Jonathan any where in Nigeria unlike an opposition leader in the South West who had bought 40% of his state resources. Readers, kindly remember that Obasanjo built his library and hilltop in Abeokuta when he was in office. Jonathan, today, via the intervention of TETFUND, has built more than 30 libraries for Nigerians and generations yet unborn.

Read on after the cut....

Obasanjo conducted an election in 2007 that he tagged “do or die.” The winner of the poll, late Umoru Yar’adua, publicly confessed that it was characterised by irregularities. He fought Yar’adua, the Prince of Kastina till his death in 2010 for accepting that Obasanjo un-democratically imposed him on Nigerians. Meanwhile, in 2011, Jonathan conducted an election which was nationally and internationally adjudged to be free, fair and credible.

Furthermore, for 8 years, Obasanjo could not do anything on Lokoja-Abuja road which he awarded without mobilising the contractor. The road is almost completed now. Gory cases of motor accident and robbery has drastically reduced on the road.

Ore-Benin road is now pothole free courtesy of Jonathan’s transformation team. The busiest road in West Africa sub-region, the Lagos-Ibadan express road is now under re-construction and expansion of international dimension.

Akure-Ilesa road is presently under a never-seen-before massive re-construction. Ikorodu-Sagamu road was awarded by Jonathan two weeks ago but majority of the highly compromised Nigerian news medium refused to publicize the contract award of the road. I am also pleased to inform Nigerians that the reconstruction of Ibadan-Oyo express road has been completely done. Second Niger bridge is under construction. Our Airports have been re-fixed. The rail transportation system has been fixed.

Many Nigerians had adjudged Jonathan’s administration to be corrupt! I am going to react to the allegation empirically. The number one anti-corruption organisation in the world is Transparency International. In 2006, Transparency International, under the watchful eyes of Olusegun Obasanjo, rated Nigeria as the second most corrupt country in the world. In 2014, under the leadership of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, Transparency International rated Nigeria as the 44th most corrupt country in the world. Now, I ask, who fights corruption more between Obasanjo and Jonathan? Fighting corruption is more than arresting ex-governors today, parade them on television tomorrow and release them next tomorrow.

In terms of unemployment, I want to ask, which job did Obasanjo provide for Nigerians when he held the insignia of power? Apart from the poorly organised National Poverty Eradication Programme (NAPEP), which job did Obasanjo gave to Nigerians? Obasanjo destroyed the Nigerian Telecommunication (NITEL), sending thousands of Nigerians into labour market. Today, NITEL in on the verge of being re-organised.

I also make bold to say that Obasanjo ruined the National Electricity Power Authority (NEPA). Today, power supply has been privatized and handed to private individuals. Transcorp Hilton, Abuja is said to be owned by Obasanjo, however, today, no establishment can be said to be owned by Jonathan. The 12 new Universities established by Jonathan has employed about 20, 000 Nigerians. YOUWIN has produced more than 1, 000 millionaires in Nigeria.

For the 8 years Obasanjo ruled Nigeria, he only recruited 1,957 Nigerians into the Federal Civil Service. Today, Jonathan’s administration has recruited 4685 graduates into the Federal Civil Service. The Military, Nigeria Civil Defense, Nigeria Police, etc had employed more than 15, 000 under Jonathan’s Presidency. Nigerians should note that unemployment amongst graduates was at 70% in 1984 when General Buhari was the Head of State.

Also, as I write, the Jonathan’s administration has built 127 Almajiri Schools in the north, reducing illiteracy in the region in the process. More than 5000 Nigerian graduates have been sent abroad for post graduate programmes by President Jonathan.

Fellow Nigerians, most especially my fellow Yoruba youths, please I urge you to put aside your religion, ethnic and political interest and say the truth! Who has governed Nigeria better between Jonathan and Obasanjo? Those of you set to vote Buhari because his running mate, Yemi Osinbajo is a Pastor in your church should have a rethink! Those of you set to vote Buhari because he’s from the north should think about ONE NIGERIA because Information from the Federal Ministry of Works has it that Jonathan has constructed more roads in the North than in the Southern Nigeria!

Obasanjo had been blasting President Jonathan over the activities of Terrorists in the North Eastern Nigeria but I wish to ask him (Obasanjo) that despite his military background whether he was able to solve the militancy problem in the Niger/Delta region when he was the President of Nigeria? Please what moral right does a former military dictator who failed woefully to confront militancy have to be blasting President Jonathan over the activities of political terrorists in the Northeastern Nigeria?

President Goodluck Goodluck is not a magician. He is the only President that has governed the nation of Nigeria in line with the rules of law. Despite the incessant attacks and insults on him in the media, he has refused to jail any Journalist, socio-commentators and bloggers. Jonathan has respected the fundamental human rights of Nigerians than any other Leader Nigeria ever had.

The Change Agents have been tested in Lagos State, what they gave us was cosmetic governance. We tested one of them in Ekiti, it ended in 16-0. A change Agent in Osun has refused to pay workers’ salary for 3 months. Same in Oyo State. Edo State civil servants are the worst paid in the country. No Street Light Pole is working in the whole of Rivers State. The National Leader of the Change Agents has bought virtually all that is gold and glitters in Lagos State.

They said PDP has ruined Nigeria, meanwhile, Obasanjo and Atiku, the Chief Navigators of the Change Agents spent 8 out of the 16 years PDP has been governing Nigeria. 26 out of the 31 Governorship Candidates of the Change Agents are former members of the PDP.

Lastly, I wish to advise Obasanjo to start talking like an Elder statesman he calls himself. George Bush would not talk to Obama the way Obasanjo has been talking to Jonathan. Thambo Mbeki would not talk to Jacob Zuma the way Obasanjo has been talking to Jonathan. Gordon Brown would not talk to David Cameroon the way Obasanjo has been talking to Jonathan. Is Obasanjo the only former President in Nigeria? Why always Obasanjo?

Nigerians, think! Think!! Think!!!

This article was written by Sunshine Anifowose, the Personal Assistant to Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti State. You can reach him on sunshineanifowose@yahoo.com.

Source: The Scoop

Only those with eyes not covered will see your point of view.
Re: Gov. Fayose’s Pa Writes Piece Comparing Obasanjo With Jonathan by iamodenigbo1(m): 12:12pm On Feb 18, 2015
double0seven:
who cares; both GEJ and Jonathan are both PDP, the terrible party that has impoverished millions of Nigeria and wasted and looted our national resources.
OBJ misappropriated 16 billion dollars on power while GEJ misappropriated 32. They are both representatives of the status quo and enemies of Nigeria.

Nigeria needs a change from both of them. And thank God the change is here. The change is Buhari. God save our General.

Sai Buhari.
is your state government PDP?,what is your governor doing to alleviate your poverty?

Re: Gov. Fayose’s Pa Writes Piece Comparing Obasanjo With Jonathan by KwoiZabo(m): 12:22pm On Feb 18, 2015
Anytime I engage any Sai Buhari fellow on the nitty-gritty of Governance, they come out empty.
Re: Gov. Fayose’s Pa Writes Piece Comparing Obasanjo With Jonathan by free13: 4:19pm On Feb 18, 2015
hmmm.....

Re: Gov. Fayose’s Pa Writes Piece Comparing Obasanjo With Jonathan by millhouse: 4:45pm On Feb 18, 2015
na wa oo
Re: Gov. Fayose’s Pa Writes Piece Comparing Obasanjo With Jonathan by spyroxy1(m): 5:14pm On Feb 18, 2015
KwoiZabo:
Anytime I engage any Sai Buhari fellow on the nitty-gritty of Governance, they come out empty.

Take ur tym

Lagos Stands Still For APC / Similarities Between Abraham Lincoln And Buhari / Gmb's Wife Pictured Frying Akara (photo)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78