Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,274 members, 7,829,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Gmb's Wife Pictured Frying Akara (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gmb's Wife Pictured Frying Akara (photo) (1365 Views)

Wike's Wife Pictured Doting On His Face (photos) / First Lady: GMB’s Wife Deceiving Nigerian Women / Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gmb's Wife Pictured Frying Akara (photo) by temitayo41(m): 10:55am On Mar 16, 2015
What do you think,n this woman is down to earth, she is not like mama peace

Re: Gmb's Wife Pictured Frying Akara (photo) by ellapius(f): 10:57am On Mar 16, 2015
she came down to earth to get our vote once she is done she ll leave the earth and stand on our heads

2 Likes

Re: Gmb's Wife Pictured Frying Akara (photo) by DahtzFestjayz: 10:59am On Mar 16, 2015
Re: Gmb's Wife Pictured Frying Akara (photo) by Bright4(m): 10:59am On Mar 16, 2015
A mother to all...incoming 1st lady.
Meanwhile, I have decided to march4change.
Re: Gmb's Wife Pictured Frying Akara (photo) by masseratti: 11:00am On Mar 16, 2015
ellapius:
she came down to earth to get our vote once she is done she ll leave the earth and stand on our heads
well until that happens,let watch and see,and if that should happen let's vote her husband out in 2019,thats the beauty of democracy not a party or government that would want to perpetuate it self in power,i bet you if Gej wins this election, I won't be surprise if Pej contest in 2019.
Re: Gmb's Wife Pictured Frying Akara (photo) by Osyxcel(m): 11:01am On Mar 16, 2015
Nigerians deceiving Nigerians since 1914AD lipsrsealed

See as she hold the perforated spoon, come stay 1m away from the oiyelgrin grin
Re: Gmb's Wife Pictured Frying Akara (photo) by eleko1: 11:04am On Mar 16, 2015
Mama Shepos to fry Akara keh?She won't do dat but preferred to eat 4billions naira foods yearly.Enuf is Enuf,vote out the thieves,inept,useless and clueless peeps outa ASO ROCK. SAI BUHARI cool wink
Re: Gmb's Wife Pictured Frying Akara (photo) by obiZEAL(m): 11:16am On Mar 16, 2015
Dats ma first lady...
Re: Gmb's Wife Pictured Frying Akara (photo) by nwafuluozoh: 11:18am On Mar 16, 2015
Yesterday was suya today na akara na boli remain.
Re: Gmb's Wife Pictured Frying Akara (photo) by ozoigbondu: 11:19am On Mar 16, 2015
All na wash from buying suya to frying akara undecided

1 Like

Re: Gmb's Wife Pictured Frying Akara (photo) by haitto99(m): 11:32am On Mar 16, 2015
humility to the core......like husband like wife

Sai buhari!
Re: Gmb's Wife Pictured Frying Akara (photo) by ellapius(f): 8:43pm On Mar 16, 2015
masseratti:
well until that happens,let watch and see,and if that should happen let's vote her husband out in 2019,thats the beauty of democracy not a party or government that would want to perpetuate it self in power,i bet you if Gej wins this election, I won't be surprise if Pej contest in 2019.
I just asked my dad h said its not possible
Re: Gmb's Wife Pictured Frying Akara (photo) by masseratti: 9:16pm On Mar 16, 2015
ellapius:
I just asked my dad h said its not possible
please kindly elaborate which of the scene is not possible.
Re: Gmb's Wife Pictured Frying Akara (photo) by JEITO: 10:06pm On Mar 16, 2015
Eya! Wat some people would do for attention. See how far she's from the frying pan. It is so obvious she did this for the camera.
Re: Gmb's Wife Pictured Frying Akara (photo) by ellapius(f): 10:38pm On Mar 16, 2015
masseratti:
please kindly elaborate which of the scene is not possible.
for patience to come out 2019 and for us to vote buhari out even if he gails us
Re: Gmb's Wife Pictured Frying Akara (photo) by masseratti: 5:51pm On Mar 17, 2015
ellapius:
for patience to come out 2019 and for us to vote buhari out even if he gails us
well Buhari will never win in the east but patience is eligible to contest in 2019 so that one is possible my dear.

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Aisha Buhari Frying Akara / Buhari Acceptance Speech Quotable Quotes / Breaking: EFCC Arraigns Former Head OF Service Orasanya For Stealing 1.9billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.