Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,207 members, 7,846,008 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Nigerians Come For PDP Chairman Adama Muazu On Twitter...(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Come For PDP Chairman Adama Muazu On Twitter...(photos) (1594 Views)

"Buhari Pity Us In 2017" - Nigerians Beg Buhari On Twitter [PHOTOS] / Ekiti Gov Ayo Fayose Replies PDP Chairman Muazu On Twitter / Nigerians Reacts To Adamu Muazu On Twitter Over Opposition Hoarding Fuel Hike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Come For PDP Chairman Adama Muazu On Twitter...(photos) by Surplus90(m): 5:08pm On Feb 17, 2015
PDP Chairman, Adamu Muazu this afternoon
posted this munched BBC tweet about Niger
republic citizens marching in solidarity with their
military and said that was what patriotism was
about and not Nigerians who constantly insult
security agencies and government. You know how
our people are... they came for him. See the
tweets after the cut...
http://lindaikeji..com.es/2015/02/nigerians-come-for-pdp-chairman-adama.html?m=1

Re: Nigerians Come For PDP Chairman Adama Muazu On Twitter...(photos) by SSSlytherin2(m): 5:09pm On Feb 17, 2015
what Mu'azu said is true.
Re: Nigerians Come For PDP Chairman Adama Muazu On Twitter...(photos) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 17, 2015
grin grin

They fall the guy hand. LMAO @sycophant grin
Re: Nigerians Come For PDP Chairman Adama Muazu On Twitter...(photos) by temitemi1(m): 5:15pm On Feb 17, 2015
Whatever they like they should talk, come march 28 GEJ is gonna be taking over tongue tongue tongue. GEJ till 2019!!!
Re: Nigerians Come For PDP Chairman Adama Muazu On Twitter...(photos) by halimaabi: 5:19pm On Feb 17, 2015
He need to unfollow so paid apc agents on his list i like the chap he seems to be very creative and i follow him on twitter.
Re: Nigerians Come For PDP Chairman Adama Muazu On Twitter...(photos) by dustmalik: 5:21pm On Feb 17, 2015
We'll come out and support the military when we know that the head is not a corrupt one, that is, when Buhari becomes the president.

Sai Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Come For PDP Chairman Adama Muazu On Twitter...(photos) by dustmalik: 5:23pm On Feb 17, 2015
I can't support nor risk my life for a corrupt institution.
Re: Nigerians Come For PDP Chairman Adama Muazu On Twitter...(photos) by dustmalik: 5:26pm On Feb 17, 2015
halimaabi:
He need to unfollow so paid apc agents on his list i like the chap he seems to be very creative and i follow him on twitter.
Go and sit down joor. He is creative in what nonsense? What's stopping him from organizing and leading such march?
Re: Nigerians Come For PDP Chairman Adama Muazu On Twitter...(photos) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 17, 2015
Na so Nigerian Soldier nice reach?.
Re: Nigerians Come For PDP Chairman Adama Muazu On Twitter...(photos) by not4sure(m): 5:49pm On Feb 17, 2015
GenBloodykilIer:
The only language i understand now is
Gej till 2019
Robot here
Re: Nigerians Come For PDP Chairman Adama Muazu On Twitter...(photos) by abacus(m): 6:12pm On Feb 17, 2015
Adamu Muazu should lead, we'll follow provided the follow join him..

Okupe
Asari
Reno
Koro
Re: Nigerians Come For PDP Chairman Adama Muazu On Twitter...(photos) by ugoogift: 6:17pm On Feb 17, 2015
Just what he deserved
Re: Nigerians Come For PDP Chairman Adama Muazu On Twitter...(photos) by Phikom(m): 6:36pm On Feb 17, 2015
Adamu my foot...
Re: Nigerians Come For PDP Chairman Adama Muazu On Twitter...(photos) by raumdeuter: 6:42pm On Feb 17, 2015
Is Muazu crippled, Is his own state Bauchi not one of those Boko Haram hit states

Why cant Muazu lead the March, followed by Yuguda, Minimah, then Tukur and Jonathan beside them
Re: Nigerians Come For PDP Chairman Adama Muazu On Twitter...(photos) by raumdeuter: 6:42pm On Feb 17, 2015
ada[size=16pt]MUMU[/size]azu

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Come For PDP Chairman Adama Muazu On Twitter...(photos) by Surplus90(m): 6:45pm On Feb 17, 2015
raumdeuter:
lol
Re: Nigerians Come For PDP Chairman Adama Muazu On Twitter...(photos) by itetemi: 7:18pm On Feb 17, 2015
front page oya
Re: Nigerians Come For PDP Chairman Adama Muazu On Twitter...(photos) by shaqhead: 8:35pm On Feb 17, 2015
The Nigerian Military deserve all the moral support she can get frm the citizenry and I think Nigerians support the courageous Men and Women of d Military but unfortunately the "body" of this institution wont get the support she is askin for in her partisan depleted state as a result of gradually being consumed by d divisive petty politics of politicians!

This is what u get when u have a military that is grossly underfunded, where the welfare of d boots on d ground is an issue due to corruption-and those who acted in some way against the injustice in d system are on death row!

This is what u get when u hv a military that have bcome drivers to governors!

This is what u get when u hv a military whose words carry no weight even when they show us pictures of their gallantry because they lied and lie (remembr they told us they rescued the chibok girls before reccanting, and they will finish off BH in 6wks whan they couldnt in 6yrs)!

This is what u get when u have a military that is used to intimidate the opposition and have become willing tools in rigging of elections!

This is what u get when u have a military that disowns one of her own, not knowing such action makes her loose credibility.

This is what u get when u hv a military that threatened to live us all by ourselves if we decide to carry out a constitutional responsibility, an election, but could mobilise 15000 of its fine men and women to Osun state evntho Nigerians know dt such action was d hand of Esau but d voice of Jacob at work!

Question is, Who is to galvanize support for our Military?
Jordan rings a bell? A single pilot was babarically killed by ISIS but d body language and commensurate response of d King pulled people who nevr wanted Jordan to get involved in d conflict to d street in support! Who wdnt fall in line wt dat angry bad guy pic of him!
In our own case: More than 200 girls were kidnapped.
Response frm presidnt: silence, denial, capitulation den weak response coupled with d drama by his spouse!

Nigerians support d men and women of d military but support for d "Millitary" is another thing atleast not in their current fallen state.

I smell vulturess around...let em come..hv got no carcass.
Re: Nigerians Come For PDP Chairman Adama Muazu On Twitter...(photos) by EdCure: 8:49pm On Feb 17, 2015
raumdeuter:
grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Come For PDP Chairman Adama Muazu On Twitter...(photos) by Surplus90(m): 11:20pm On Feb 17, 2015
GenBloodykilIer:

Otu nne i robot
guy easy nah
Re: Nigerians Come For PDP Chairman Adama Muazu On Twitter...(photos) by Ngozi14: 11:24pm On Feb 17, 2015
raumdeuter:
Is Muazu crippled, Is his own state Bauchi not one of those Boko Haram hit states

Why cant Muazu lead the March, followed by Yuguda, Minimah, then Tukur and Jonathan beside them
good question... One origin 4 u
Re: Nigerians Come For PDP Chairman Adama Muazu On Twitter...(photos) by emeka20091: 11:45pm On Feb 17, 2015
You are looking for who to sacrifice wen your children are safe abroad...Why not lead d match?...ewu

(1) (Reply)

2015 Budget Analysis...acceptable? / Why Do Posts That Abuse GEJ Get Much Likes? / Sullivan Chime Celebrates His 56th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.