Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,997 members, 7,814,408 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

President Buhari's Letter To National Assembly On Resumption Of Office(Pictured) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari's Letter To National Assembly On Resumption Of Office(Pictured) (38505 Views)

‘Transmission’ In Buhari’s Letter Evokes Laughter Among Senators / Abba Kyari Inserted 'Coordinator' Clause In Buhari’s Letter To NASS / President Buhari To Send Letter To National Assembly On Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari's Letter To National Assembly On Resumption Of Office(Pictured) by Nnamdisblog(m): 5:23pm On Mar 13, 2017
President Muhammadu Buhari on Monday, March 13th sent a letter to the National Assembly informing them of his return to his duty as President Federal Republic Of Nigeria.

http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/03/read-president-buhari-letter-to.html?m=1

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Letter To National Assembly On Resumption Of Office(Pictured) by sweery(f): 5:27pm On Mar 13, 2017
Bubu himself grin grin

11 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Letter To National Assembly On Resumption Of Office(Pictured) by Etzakoos(m): 5:30pm On Mar 13, 2017
I'm Not Sure He Wrote It Himself.....because I Can't Find Any Blunder There Nah

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Buhari's Letter To National Assembly On Resumption Of Office(Pictured) by nextprince: 5:30pm On Mar 13, 2017
Long live The President and C-in-C
Long live The Fed Rep of Nigeria

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Buhari's Letter To National Assembly On Resumption Of Office(Pictured) by TosineGuy(m): 6:27pm On Mar 13, 2017
do u want to kill yourself? I hope u won't end up like yar'dua. Nigeria is not easy to rule oh, osinbajo don get white hair oh. Baba pity your wife dat needs u in the other room

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari's Letter To National Assembly On Resumption Of Office(Pictured) by Dottore: 6:27pm On Mar 13, 2017
Hope his resumption will bring positive changes. His deputy has set a high jump for him within very short period of time. Let's see how he upholds the good virtues. I wish him success.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Letter To National Assembly On Resumption Of Office(Pictured) by 247NaijaNews: 6:27pm On Mar 13, 2017
Seen

Meanwhile, enjoy the gist below...

I Love Him But This Embarrassing Thing Happens Whenever We Have S*x - Nigerian Lady>>>https://uzomediangr./2017/03/13/help-i-love-him-but-this-embarrassing-thing-happens-whenever-we-have-sx-nigerian-lady/
Re: President Buhari's Letter To National Assembly On Resumption Of Office(Pictured) by IshaqAyinde(m): 6:28pm On Mar 13, 2017
Long live PMB

8 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Letter To National Assembly On Resumption Of Office(Pictured) by miblolo(f): 6:28pm On Mar 13, 2017
I wish you good health Mr president sir...
May your good intentions be actualised

9 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Letter To National Assembly On Resumption Of Office(Pictured) by Tazdroid(m): 6:28pm On Mar 13, 2017
Welcome back your excellency

But excuse me your excellency Sir, Shebi you are the only signatory to the Treasury Single Account?

Errmm, sir, is this your signature not easy to....

21 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Letter To National Assembly On Resumption Of Office(Pictured) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 13, 2017
I am seriously wailing for Naira
Re: President Buhari's Letter To National Assembly On Resumption Of Office(Pictured) by linkers: 6:28pm On Mar 13, 2017
Who dash aboki that kind of brain to write such an error free letter.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari's Letter To National Assembly On Resumption Of Office(Pictured) by Skybee1(m): 6:29pm On Mar 13, 2017
lol instead of him to tender his resignation letter he is here deceiving himself,seenz ur return d price of food has sky rocket again, u r jst a badluck Mr President.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Letter To National Assembly On Resumption Of Office(Pictured) by ademoladeji(m): 6:29pm On Mar 13, 2017
Bubu resumed work on my BIRTHDAY grin

Happy resumption but make sure you don't disturb the still water

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Letter To National Assembly On Resumption Of Office(Pictured) by DONSMITH123(m): 6:29pm On Mar 13, 2017
Etzakoos:
Am Not Sure He Wrote It Himself.....because I Can't Find Any Blunder There Nah

na you help am?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Letter To National Assembly On Resumption Of Office(Pictured) by wabsod(m): 6:29pm On Mar 13, 2017
Etzakoos:

So, Mr English language, what exactly do you need to gain from Mr president mistakes

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Letter To National Assembly On Resumption Of Office(Pictured) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 13, 2017
With the way ladies now expose their breast,

Please, is the breast still a private part in a lady's body?

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Letter To National Assembly On Resumption Of Office(Pictured) by 175(m): 6:29pm On Mar 13, 2017
This man no go pity him wife?
Re: President Buhari's Letter To National Assembly On Resumption Of Office(Pictured) by Cajal(m): 6:30pm On Mar 13, 2017
Welcome sir. IJAYA for all treasury looters

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Letter To National Assembly On Resumption Of Office(Pictured) by gift01: 6:30pm On Mar 13, 2017
Ride on Baba...Glad to have you back

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Letter To National Assembly On Resumption Of Office(Pictured) by Emmylyon(m): 6:30pm On Mar 13, 2017
Was he actually the person that wrote that letter.. grin
Am not understanding..
The letter should have the writers name biko undecided

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Letter To National Assembly On Resumption Of Office(Pictured) by morisnewrain(m): 6:30pm On Mar 13, 2017
Etzakoos:
He's not your father na. It's your father that is a blunderer. Nonsense!

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Letter To National Assembly On Resumption Of Office(Pictured) by AmaechiLinus(m): 6:30pm On Mar 13, 2017
You could have leave the office for Prof Osibanjo

His performance is far better off

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Letter To National Assembly On Resumption Of Office(Pictured) by coldsummer: 6:30pm On Mar 13, 2017
DOLLARS WILL SKYROCKET AGAIN

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Letter To National Assembly On Resumption Of Office(Pictured) by steppins: 6:31pm On Mar 13, 2017
Baba go slow.
Re: President Buhari's Letter To National Assembly On Resumption Of Office(Pictured) by SNIPER123: 6:31pm On Mar 13, 2017
cheesy
God bless Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Letter To National Assembly On Resumption Of Office(Pictured) by Elcapo(m): 6:31pm On Mar 13, 2017
Baba is back
Re: President Buhari's Letter To National Assembly On Resumption Of Office(Pictured) by Sijo01(f): 6:32pm On Mar 13, 2017
The spoiler of the economy is officially back! sad

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Letter To National Assembly On Resumption Of Office(Pictured) by kgr8mike(m): 6:32pm On Mar 13, 2017
ok
Re: President Buhari's Letter To National Assembly On Resumption Of Office(Pictured) by Karlman: 6:32pm On Mar 13, 2017
WHO LETTER HELP? ...empty govt and their empty headed town criers
Re: President Buhari's Letter To National Assembly On Resumption Of Office(Pictured) by ogapatapata24: 6:33pm On Mar 13, 2017
Nothern soldiers parade in hausa language to welcome back president buhari

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlygB1dPwB0

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" / APC Campaign Rally In Biu, Borno State In Support Of Tinubu/Shettima (Photos) / Terror Threat: Real Reason US Raised Red Flag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.