Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,953 members, 7,821,351 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

APC Wants Obanikoro Banned From Public Office, Adesiyan Sacked As Minister - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Wants Obanikoro Banned From Public Office, Adesiyan Sacked As Minister (19279 Views)

APC Wants PDP Dead – Fayose / Photos Of House Of Jelili Adesiyan In Ibadan / APC Wants Buhari To Sack Heads-Of-Parastatals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Wants Obanikoro Banned From Public Office, Adesiyan Sacked As Minister by EmmaOgbu(m): 10:48am On Feb 18, 2015
As if we care

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Wants Obanikoro Banned From Public Office, Adesiyan Sacked As Minister by konny1(m): 10:48am On Feb 18, 2015
APC with audio tape without beat, they need to add beat to the audio tape to make it more interesting. Don Jazzy your attention is needed by Affidavit Pass Certificate [APC].

Anything APC not Interested shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: APC Wants Obanikoro Banned From Public Office, Adesiyan Sacked As Minister by fitzmayowa: 10:48am On Feb 18, 2015
Hmmm
Re: APC Wants Obanikoro Banned From Public Office, Adesiyan Sacked As Minister by anytexy: 10:48am On Feb 18, 2015
mtcheeeeeeeeeeeew! Who will ban them for the ones they too have been rigging? Ndi araa.
Re: APC Wants Obanikoro Banned From Public Office, Adesiyan Sacked As Minister by smartz5311: 10:49am On Feb 18, 2015
etiosa79:
See what allah as coursed

Renounce your faith allah is a bastard

You re a bastard. A very big fool you are.

1 Like

Re: APC Wants Obanikoro Banned From Public Office, Adesiyan Sacked As Minister by Nobody: 10:49am On Feb 18, 2015
dejt4u:

may Allah forgive you
had it been islam does not exist, the world would have been a peacefull world
Re: APC Wants Obanikoro Banned From Public Office, Adesiyan Sacked As Minister by Akon419(m): 10:51am On Feb 18, 2015
How about Tinibu who have bin rigging election since 2007.
Re: APC Wants Obanikoro Banned From Public Office, Adesiyan Sacked As Minister by tsdarkside(m): 10:52am On Feb 18, 2015
it has begun....
Re: APC Wants Obanikoro Banned From Public Office, Adesiyan Sacked As Minister by dejt4u(m): 10:52am On Feb 18, 2015
etiosa79:
had it been islam does not exist, the world would have been a peacefull world
indeed! So world war I and II are also caused by Islam.. Peace indeed..
Re: APC Wants Obanikoro Banned From Public Office, Adesiyan Sacked As Minister by iyobosadavid: 10:54am On Feb 18, 2015
Any one that sees the truth, and stil forsake it just because u want to shout GEJ till 2019 is fool and will remain a fool 4ever just like the so called GEJ and his cohorts. I rest my case.

3 Likes

Re: APC Wants Obanikoro Banned From Public Office, Adesiyan Sacked As Minister by Ahmeduana(m): 10:55am On Feb 18, 2015
MayorofLagos:
There is a forensic evidence already in record proving that Fayose did not win the election. In the months to come Fayose and his hosts - Obanikoro, Momoh, Adesiyan, Chris Uba and so on, will have to answer in defense of their role in Ekiti and why they should be spared from going to prison.
FORENSIC EVIDENCE DONE BY WHOM? Done by apc lab scentist!
Re: APC Wants Obanikoro Banned From Public Office, Adesiyan Sacked As Minister by konny1(m): 10:56am On Feb 18, 2015
Bekwarra:
"Appeal Court upholds Fayose’s election."
APC guys can take their audio recording to Don
Jazzy,let him add beat 4 dem,so dey can enjoy it
On point baba.. APC without beat since 13AD
Re: APC Wants Obanikoro Banned From Public Office, Adesiyan Sacked As Minister by babestella: 10:56am On Feb 18, 2015
Topeakintola:
These people shld be in police custody undergoing questioning but Bro Jona thinks they are not ole ole so no cause for alarm

Buhari pls come and save Nigeria

Based on fake audio recordings? Guy wake up please. You are now telling me that I can get an audio recording against you and accuse you of a crime you never committed and you'll be happy if the police grabs you and dump you in Kirikiri until they conclude investigation in months to come. Investigating an audio recording takes not less than 6 months. By the way, how about the captain Koli whom APC said was ready to testify. Let him come out and testify how much he was paid to do the dirty job for APC in order to validate their fraud audio tape. The army is waiting for him to conclude the movie he co-started, this time he will know that he had just been used by APC.
Re: APC Wants Obanikoro Banned From Public Office, Adesiyan Sacked As Minister by camplenigeria: 10:57am On Feb 18, 2015
Common sense is lacking. A coupist dictator who cut short democracy, killed innocent Nigerian youth and massively disrespected human rights is suddenly the saint who wants to redeem the country! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: APC Wants Obanikoro Banned From Public Office, Adesiyan Sacked As Minister by Ahmeduana(m): 10:58am On Feb 18, 2015
MayorofLagos:
There is a forensic evidence already in record proving that Fayose did not win the election. In the months to come Fayose and his hosts - Obanikoro, Momoh, Adesiyan, Chris Uba and so on, will have to answer in defense of their role in Ekiti and why they should be spared from going to prison.
FORENSIC EVIDENCE DONE BY WHOM? Done by apc lab scentist!IF THEY ARE SURE OF THEIR EVIDENCE THEY SHOULD GO TO COURT, SHIKENA, I NO WANT NOISE.
Re: APC Wants Obanikoro Banned From Public Office, Adesiyan Sacked As Minister by ishiamu(m): 10:59am On Feb 18, 2015
Kakpos:
WHEN WILL GOODLUCK REPENT?

When you get sense

Re: APC Wants Obanikoro Banned From Public Office, Adesiyan Sacked As Minister by queensmith: 10:59am On Feb 18, 2015
Bekwarra:
"Appeal Court upholds Fayose’s election."
APC guys can take their audio recording to Don
Jazzy,let him add beat 4 dem,so dey can enjoy it

No appeal court in the world will uphold that disgrace of an election.
Re: APC Wants Obanikoro Banned From Public Office, Adesiyan Sacked As Minister by babestella: 11:00am On Feb 18, 2015
iyobosadavid:
Any one that sees the truth, and stil forsake it just because u want to shout GEJ till 2019 is fool and will remain a fool 4ever just like the so called GEJ and his cohorts. I rest my case.

[size=16pt]DO YOU KNOW WHAT THE TRUTH IS?[/size]
Re: APC Wants Obanikoro Banned From Public Office, Adesiyan Sacked As Minister by Faraidi(m): 11:02am On Feb 18, 2015
Re: APC Wants Obanikoro Banned From Public Office, Adesiyan Sacked As Minister by tsdarkside(m): 11:03am On Feb 18, 2015
dejt4u:

may Allah forgive you

dont mind the fool...he is abusing god,he dont know..he dont know say "god`s name appear in
different languages..

its on his on head,,,
Re: APC Wants Obanikoro Banned From Public Office, Adesiyan Sacked As Minister by fanysteve: 11:03am On Feb 18, 2015
Apc and Buhari and aboki's should just shut up their mouth and dwell in failure. Ooook.Linda Take Note DonFanySteveSaySo
Re: APC Wants Obanikoro Banned From Public Office, Adesiyan Sacked As Minister by Faibuhari: 11:04am On Feb 18, 2015
felixjohn11:
I listen to a radio program called "Talk Back" on "101.5" star FM this morning and i felt it's pertinent i share this with everyone. It's a shame on PDP and it's Government/leaders. Imagine, some unemployed graduates fell victim on of this fraud in a very pathetic manner. They payed large sums of money in the name of helping them to secure employment with SURE-P (FERMA), Federal Government Job. Two people (Male and female) summoned the courage to air their terrible experience in the hands of SURE-P (FERMA) at Lagos old toll gate. After narrating their ordeal, several people who had fell victims called in to also share theirs experiences as well. To make the matter worse, the name of Chief Bode George, Chief Ogunlewe, Alhaji Otolorin (and others) were mentioned as the arrow heads of this dastardly acts. Someone even affirmed that a program was aired on TVC television last night where Mr Mosiliu Obanikoro confirmed these names as the ones in charge of SURE-P (FERMA), using it as a conduit pipe to defraud innocent job seekers. It was even said that all the applicants were forced to register as PDP members in Lagos and must attend every PDP campaign rallies as a way of rigging forth coming election. The most painful aspect of it is that at no such rallies were they ever recognised, the worst of it was the one held at TBS for Mr President. Please, let every one that has being defrauded by this people voice out now because it is alleged that after the election, this innocent job seekers would be dumped and case closed with every kobo they had payed.
who owns Radio Continental that aired that programme? Don't you think you need to also purchase that form? Have you not seen the violence LASTMA is orchestrating against SURE P staffs? Has LASG not taken them to court because of the work they intend doing? Boy next time listen to wazobia fm so that you won't be brainwashed and programmed by all these APC lies. pele
Re: APC Wants Obanikoro Banned From Public Office, Adesiyan Sacked As Minister by ManUtdholic: 11:05am On Feb 18, 2015
MayorofLagos:
PDP also have video nt tape of pple thumb printing for aregbe
Whayasay about that?

Fake? If yes
Then I will believe ur stupidity is genetically induce
Re: APC Wants Obanikoro Banned From Public Office, Adesiyan Sacked As Minister by Sajio(m): 11:05am On Feb 18, 2015
bokohalal:
This is one reason, among many others , that some of us have given up on Goodluck Jonathan.
I am so glad that members of my family in Benin city and elsewhere in Nigeria, are voting for Buhari.
.... Must ppl do what APC wants b4 you know ts right? did u read/hear that Appeal court upheld fayose? what else do u want? so because Apc said so then Gej shouldn't do the needful? well let's see how APC will win this election!!
Re: APC Wants Obanikoro Banned From Public Office, Adesiyan Sacked As Minister by appini: 11:06am On Feb 18, 2015
They should organise an international press conference and call for Fayose arrest, after that they can also nominate president Obama to take the case to the united nations security council.

Bunch of alarmist and unconstructive agberos parading themselves as progressives.
Re: APC Wants Obanikoro Banned From Public Office, Adesiyan Sacked As Minister by Cityguy: 11:08am On Feb 18, 2015
Has anyone seen a headline like 'APC gave/donated/dashed.....'Mbaanu! Na 'APC wants....APC demands.....APC asks....' Party of wanting people. Haba make we see the change you dey shout to high heavens in you guys at least for once na.
Re: APC Wants Obanikoro Banned From Public Office, Adesiyan Sacked As Minister by Sajio(m): 11:09am On Feb 18, 2015
APC should reserve their cry/tears till after election.. Fayose was vindicated in the court of appeal.. so why the shout here? must everything favor APC b4 they know ts right?..
the choocker is yet to come, march28th is not far again.. APC should keep shouting while Gej dey do una dey go!!
Re: APC Wants Obanikoro Banned From Public Office, Adesiyan Sacked As Minister by ludamix(m): 11:13am On Feb 18, 2015
etiosa79:
See what allah as coursed

Renounce your faith allah is a bastard

I'm not surprised with your response to this topic, you now reason with your a** and you've not been noticed that you've started sleeping where you defecate.
Re: APC Wants Obanikoro Banned From Public Office, Adesiyan Sacked As Minister by hermesprogidy(m): 11:13am On Feb 18, 2015
This suggestion would sound alien and insulting to jonathan. After all, it's ordinary "stealing", sorry "rigging" grin
Re: APC Wants Obanikoro Banned From Public Office, Adesiyan Sacked As Minister by babestella: 11:17am On Feb 18, 2015
[size=16pt]Meanwhile someone just called me now to tell me he got a job with United Nations by presenting his PHCN and LAWMA bills and a letter from his landlord. grin grin grin
[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UNIMAID Attack Is An Attack On Education - Atiku / Why Dogara’s People Voted Against Buhari’s Man / Amosun: I Won’t Rule Myself Out Of Senate Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.