Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,127 members, 7,821,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

APC Wants Obanikoro Banned From Public Office, Adesiyan Sacked As Minister - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Wants Obanikoro Banned From Public Office, Adesiyan Sacked As Minister (19280 Views)

APC Wants PDP Dead – Fayose / Photos Of House Of Jelili Adesiyan In Ibadan / APC Wants Buhari To Sack Heads-Of-Parastatals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Wants Obanikoro Banned From Public Office, Adesiyan Sacked As Minister by Cityguy: 11:19am On Feb 18, 2015
babestella:
[size=16pt]Meanwhile someone just called me now to tell me he got a job with United Nations by presenting his PHCN and LAWMA bills and a letter from his landlord. grin grin grin
[/size]
Re: APC Wants Obanikoro Banned From Public Office, Adesiyan Sacked As Minister by Cityguy: 11:20am On Feb 18, 2015
babestella:
[size=16pt]Meanwhile someone just called me now to tell me he got a job with United Nations by presenting his PHCN and LAWMA bills and a letter from his landlord. grin grin grin
[/size]
Lols... Did the person state that he's a Nigerian?
Re: APC Wants Obanikoro Banned From Public Office, Adesiyan Sacked As Minister by okestev: 11:21am On Feb 18, 2015
“Our eyes must be on the objective to build a great society that works for all of us. A country where every child has an equal
opportunity to get an education, where every young Nigerian who needs a job can find one. Where the sick are looked after and senior citizens are provided for. A country which gives value to human life, where the welfare and security of all is a national priority and corruption is defeated,” he said.

Great talk not just from a visionary leader, but epitome of dignity and competence...."Nigerians can't wait to have you as our next president Sir"

1 Like

Re: APC Wants Obanikoro Banned From Public Office, Adesiyan Sacked As Minister by okestev: 11:24am On Feb 18, 2015
“Our eyes must be on the objective to build a great society that works for all of us. A country where every child has an equal
opportunity to get an education, where every young Nigerian who needs a job can find one. Where the sick are looked after and senior citizens are provided for. A country which gives value to human life, where the welfare and security of all is a national priority and corruption is defeated,” he said - General M. Buhari

Great talk not just from a visionary leader, but epitome of dignity and competence...."Nigerians can't wait to have you as our next president Sir"

1 Like

Re: APC Wants Obanikoro Banned From Public Office, Adesiyan Sacked As Minister by edogirl2: 11:26am On Feb 18, 2015
Even if you are a die hard PDP supporter, cant you see something wrong in someone captured on video in one of the biggest anti-people, anti-democratic scandals of recent times, being nominated as a minister just 2 weeks after the scandal broke?

Why is it so important for Mr Jonathan that this man must be made a Minister?

After all the other scandals under this President (missing $20 billion; Deziani's N10 billion private jet junket; Alamhesiega's pardon; the President's oil-subsidy thieving friends going scot free etc), this is another example of the President showing total contempt for basic decency.
Re: APC Wants Obanikoro Banned From Public Office, Adesiyan Sacked As Minister by oneagleswings: 11:28am On Feb 18, 2015
Kakpos:
WHEN WILL GOODLUCK REPENT?
when you and your pretending leaders repent. GEJ till you all accept continuity

1 Like

Re: APC Wants Obanikoro Banned From Public Office, Adesiyan Sacked As Minister by wazobiaN9(m): 11:30am On Feb 18, 2015
Bekwarra:
"Appeal Court upholds Fayose’s election."
APC guys can take their audio recording to Don
Jazzy,let him add beat 4 dem,so dey can enjoy it

Really, if you had any sense and developmental hopes for Nigeria you wouldn't openly support a political thug of a primitive type simply because you despise the opposition.

your likes are a virus in the software of progress. but eventually u will be cleaned out.
Re: APC Wants Obanikoro Banned From Public Office, Adesiyan Sacked As Minister by oneagleswings: 11:36am On Feb 18, 2015
bokohalal:
This is one reason, among many others , that some of us have given up on Goodluck Jonathan.
I am so glad that members of my family in Benin city and elsewhere in Nigeria, are voting for Buhari.
if you like call all your village people to vote for bushari. A failure will always remain a failure. Let him show us his certificate first. A man who can not show us an ordinary certificate is fighting to become a president. Gushhhhhh. You people should at least use your brain for once. Common sense is not really common o. So annoying.

1 Like

Re: APC Wants Obanikoro Banned From Public Office, Adesiyan Sacked As Minister by Popemax(m): 11:41am On Feb 18, 2015
Bekwarra:
Re: APC Wants Obanikoro Banned From Public Office, Adesiyan Sacked As Minister by ola6: 11:42am On Feb 18, 2015
ramdris:
This is my major problem with GEJ, he always show this kind of ' I don't care" attitude to issues that are germane to the populace. How can a right thinking and caring president submit the name of someone accused with glaring evidence of rigging election for ministerial position? At least even if you don't want him going to jail, at least don't flaunt him as if he is untouchable. GEJ to me epitomises and personified inefficiency. Sai Buhari joor!

What about Lado in lagos mainland? ! The area boy who Tinubu made chairman of Lagos mainland...

Olu omo nko
Re: APC Wants Obanikoro Banned From Public Office, Adesiyan Sacked As Minister by GodsKate: 11:43am On Feb 18, 2015
Keep up with news/events/business/research/.... at lower cost:---
Mtn&Etisalat data available@cheaper rates for your mobile phones&via modem.
(Mtn1gb=N1200/1300, etisalat1gb=N1400/1500).
Call/SMS/Whatspp:
GK on 08032719286
Or
HC on 08033756845 to order
Re: APC Wants Obanikoro Banned From Public Office, Adesiyan Sacked As Minister by Mayor88(m): 11:50am On Feb 18, 2015
I don't knw wat APc are feeling lyk.are they "god"?
Re: APC Wants Obanikoro Banned From Public Office, Adesiyan Sacked As Minister by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 18, 2015
etiosa79:
See what allah as coursed

Renounce your faith allah is a bastard
may u b cursed for this, if u dnt repent
Re: APC Wants Obanikoro Banned From Public Office, Adesiyan Sacked As Minister by Nobody: 11:52am On Feb 18, 2015
edogirl2:

Even if you are a die hard PDP supporter, cant you see something wrong in someone captured on video in one of the biggest anti-people, anti-democratic scandals of recent times, being nominated as a minister just 2 weeks after the scandal broke?

Why is it so important for Mr Jonathan that this man must be made a Minister?

After all the other scandals under this President (missing $20 billion; Deziani's N10 billion private jet junket; Alamhesiega's pardon; the President's oil-subsidy thieving friends going scot free etc), this is another example of the President showing total contempt for basic decency.

I just tire o. To make matters worse, Fayose admitted that it was him on the audio tape even if he tried to spin his contribution to chiding the army general. People unable to say wrong is wrong because they are not at the receiving end! May they be reminded that others will see no wrong too when they are at the receiving end!
Re: APC Wants Obanikoro Banned From Public Office, Adesiyan Sacked As Minister by sheymoni(m): 11:57am On Feb 18, 2015
Even in animal kingdom, obanikoro won't be allowed to occupy any political post. But this is Nigeria, peoples who should be in jail are winning & dining with the president
Re: APC Wants Obanikoro Banned From Public Office, Adesiyan Sacked As Minister by vision2022: 12:01pm On Feb 18, 2015
You can see how we are calling for CHANGE, this Govt will never stop corruption, rather they encourage it. Can our senate members that will confirm this appointment will tell us that they are in charge by turning down the confirmation of this Man. I can't wait until March 28th.
Re: APC Wants Obanikoro Banned From Public Office, Adesiyan Sacked As Minister by fritiyo: 12:02pm On Feb 18, 2015
As buhari send to prison for forgery and perjury of certificate. taken oath for what he does not have.

In the word of bigest fraudster buhari : go to court and wait for obanikoro and co.

lies of the greek apcat
Re: APC Wants Obanikoro Banned From Public Office, Adesiyan Sacked As Minister by fritiyo: 12:06pm On Feb 18, 2015
As buhari send to prison for forgery and perjury of certificate. taken oath for what he does not have?

In the word of the bigest fraudster buhari : go to court and wait for obanikoro and co.

shame on Buhari for millions of lies he has told all to get power. i am poor, who is paying ur daughter fees and up keep in the UK? how many of buhari children's school in any of the universities here in Nigeria? yet u say, am a poor man

lies of the greek apcat
Re: APC Wants Obanikoro Banned From Public Office, Adesiyan Sacked As Minister by bolliejay(m): 12:42pm On Feb 18, 2015
babestella:

Forensic evidence my foot. That tape is fake and was cooked up in the US with one of the best audio technology equipments. APC is a big time fraud forging everything starting from certificate and statement of result, the earlier you wake up the better for you. That change you are chanting now will soon lead you to Iraq and you will not even have an atom of breath to say "change" talk less of shout it. Watch out.

l kind of wonder the world we are in.

Even after Ekiti state governor, Ayodele Fayose confessed to partaking in the secret meeting where politicians led by former minister of state for defense, Musiliu Obanikoro met with army officer led by a Brigadier General plotted how to rig last August's gubernatorial election for Mr. Fayose.

Someone is here saying the tape is fake. SMH
Re: APC Wants Obanikoro Banned From Public Office, Adesiyan Sacked As Minister by amanmahmud: 12:42pm On Feb 18, 2015
etiosa79:

“And do not insult those they invoke other than Allah, lest they insult Allah in enmity without knowledge.” (Al-Qur’an 6:108).
Re: APC Wants Obanikoro Banned From Public Office, Adesiyan Sacked As Minister by solarview(m): 12:44pm On Feb 18, 2015
felixjohn11:
I listen to a radio program called "Talk Back" on "101.5" star FM this morning and i felt it's pertinent i share this with everyone. It's a shame on PDP and it's Government/leaders. Imagine, some unemployed graduates fell victim on of this fraud in a very pathetic manner. They payed large sums of money in the name of helping them to secure employment with SURE-P (FERMA), Federal Government Job. Two people (Male and female) summoned the courage to air their terrible experience in the hands of SURE-P (FERMA) at Lagos old toll gate. After narrating their ordeal, several people who had fell victims called in to also share theirs experiences as well. To make the matter worse, the name of Chief Bode George, Chief Ogunlewe, Alhaji Otolorin (and others) were mentioned as the arrow heads of this dastardly acts. Someone even affirmed that a program was aired on TVC television last night where Mr Mosiliu Obanikoro confirmed these names as the ones in charge of SURE-P (FERMA), using it as a conduit pipe to defraud innocent job seekers. It was even said that all the applicants were forced to register as PDP members in Lagos and must attend every PDP campaign rallies as a way of rigging forth coming election. The most painful aspect of it is that at no such rallies were they ever recognised, the worst of it was the one held at TBS for Mr President. Please, let every one that has being defrauded by this people voice out now because it is alleged that after the election, this innocent job seekers would be dumped and case closed with every kobo they had payed.

Mr man you sound like APCian ... It is a known fact that you guys can cook up any thing... No wonder their Mr Change Master has a PHD from OLUWALE polyversity....
Re: APC Wants Obanikoro Banned From Public Office, Adesiyan Sacked As Minister by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 18, 2015
Less than 100sqm of interlocking tiles for sale,negotiable. Located at Lekki phase 1. Whatsapp ONLY 08127465565 or bbm 29C3A10B
Re: APC Wants Obanikoro Banned From Public Office, Adesiyan Sacked As Minister by dondo83(m): 1:48pm On Feb 18, 2015
babestella:

Forensic evidence my foot. That tape is fake and was cooked up in the US with one of the best audio technology equipments. APC is a big time fraud forging everything starting from certificate and statement of result, the earlier you wake up the better for you. That change you are chanting now will soon lead you to Iraq and you will not even have an atom of breath to say "change" talk less of shout it. Watch out.
\\

even the culprits have accepted that it genuine but they didnt make any incriminating statement. so who are you to say otherwise? "cooked up in US' lol its people like you that will say Us citizens walk on water" silly talk .
Re: APC Wants Obanikoro Banned From Public Office, Adesiyan Sacked As Minister by emmatok(m): 2:40pm On Feb 18, 2015
babestella:

Based on fake audio recordings? Guy wake up please. You are now telling me that I can get an audio recording against you and accuse you of a crime you never committed and you'll be happy if the police grabs you and dump you in Kirikiri until they conclude investigation in months to come. Investigating an audio recording takes not less than 6 months. By the way, how about the captain Koli whom APC said was ready to testify. Let him come out and testify how much he was paid to do the dirty job for APC in order to validate their fraud audio tape. The army is waiting for him to conclude the movie he co-started, this time he will know that he had just been used by APC.

Governor Fayose himself has confirmed the Audio recordings.
Re: APC Wants Obanikoro Banned From Public Office, Adesiyan Sacked As Minister by tammie24: 4:00pm On Feb 18, 2015
MayorofLagos:
There is a forensic evidence already in record proving that Fayose did not win the election. In the months to come Fayose and his hosts - Obanikoro, Momoh, Adesiyan, Chris Uba and so on, will have to answer in defense of their role in Ekiti and why they should be spared from going to prison.
These APC people sef! Everybody is going to prison. Wake up! Nobody is going to prison
Re: APC Wants Obanikoro Banned From Public Office, Adesiyan Sacked As Minister by Ovamboland(m): 5:08pm On Feb 18, 2015
babestella:

You are really dumb, and the Army Captain who did the recording too was digitally created and his 15 year old brother detained by the military for 5 months was hollywood production. Many Nigerians with arrested development
Re: APC Wants Obanikoro Banned From Public Office, Adesiyan Sacked As Minister by Fahj(m): 5:27pm On Feb 18, 2015
etiosa79:

you must be royal stupid person
Re: APC Wants Obanikoro Banned From Public Office, Adesiyan Sacked As Minister by McDoe(m): 6:31pm On Feb 18, 2015
Anybody supporting this government out of sentiments is a thwart. Gen. Buhari remains Nigerians' best option now.
Re: APC Wants Obanikoro Banned From Public Office, Adesiyan Sacked As Minister by YSA06(m): 7:50pm On Feb 18, 2015
[quote author=ramdris post=30836426]This is my major problem with GEJ, he always show this kind of ' I don't care" attitude to issues that are germane to the populace. How can a right thinking and caring president submit the name of someone accused with glaring evidence of rigging election for ministerial position? At least even if you don't want him going to jail, at least don't flaunt him as if he is untouchable. GEJ to me epitomises and personified inefficiency. Sai Buhari joor!

That's the payback for him to have rigged ekiti gov election for him as a sitting president. He'll never see it as a crime to still appoint him as his minister. Every moment, I pray to God for this present govt never to win this election or ruling this country again.
Re: APC Wants Obanikoro Banned From Public Office, Adesiyan Sacked As Minister by netinformat(f): 8:29pm On Feb 18, 2015
Whether you guys like it or not
GMB is leading both ON & OFFLINE

SO PACK WELL !!!
Re: APC Wants Obanikoro Banned From Public Office, Adesiyan Sacked As Minister by elohorayodele: 11:50pm On Feb 18, 2015
Bekwarra:
Re: APC Wants Obanikoro Banned From Public Office, Adesiyan Sacked As Minister by PrinceDinno(m): 12:09am On Feb 19, 2015
sosanova:
APC....crying since 1849.. grin grin grin

wow!...check out dis amazing site! http://payhmm.com/?ref=72112

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Paris Club Fund: Magu On Mudslinging Campaign Against Me – Saraki / Buhari Shouldn’t Have Deployed Soldiers In Igbo Land — Ohanaeze / COVID-19: Ekiti Governor Fayemi Tests Positive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.