Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,863 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

Top Ten Signs You're A Fundamentalist Christian - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Top Ten Signs You're A Fundamentalist Christian (31191 Views)

Hilarious ! A Plethora Of Reasons Why You May Be A Fundamentalist Atheist / Why The "Fundamentalist" Approach To Religion Must Be Wrong / 8 Signs You're Under Spiritual Attack And 3 Steps To Freedom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Ten Signs You're A Fundamentalist Christian by Empiree: 9:08pm On Mar 17, 2015
Ifeann:

I have better things to do than share a room with dirty bearded wiffe beaters reciting 7th century Arabic.
That's it. Keep your so called 'knowledge' with you. Satan also studied Qur'an but he doesn't understand it. I know tricks of Satan. Your gutter religion is not any better either. Who wants to worship man-god, 3-headed-gods that was nailed on the cross!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top Ten Signs You're A Fundamentalist Christian by Empiree: 9:09pm On Mar 17, 2015
[s]
Ifeann:

I don't care what B. Shaw says, I can never post what someone says about Christianity as a point to defend Christianity.

But u Muslims post what this ordinary human says to defend Islam and when I showed u its a fabrication then all of a sudden u don't care what he says. His only recorded opinion of Islam suddenly turns ur belly.
Wooow..u are deluded.
[/s]
Re: Top Ten Signs You're A Fundamentalist Christian by Empiree: 11:00pm On Mar 17, 2015
itstpia8:
Another female unbeliever opening thread to preach to christians?
Exactly! like another female opening threads after threads to preach to Muslims https://www.nairaland.com/ifeann

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Signs You're A Fundamentalist Christian by nortcentrallord(m): 9:53am On Mar 18, 2015
Ifeann:

I have better things to do than share a room with dirty bearded wiffe beaters reciting 7th century Arabic.

grin grin. Of what use is the their useless certificate is to you? You are far more enlightened and intelligent than the whole nation of islam combined. Trust me, a whole lot of these blinded brainwashed practising religion called muslims on this forum never go back to their imams to ask because they are scared of the truth.
Re: Top Ten Signs You're A Fundamentalist Christian by nortcentrallord(m): 9:57am On Mar 18, 2015
Ifeann:

I don't care what B. Shaw says, I can never post what someone says about Christianity as a point to defend Christianity.

But u Muslims post what this ordinary human says to defend Islam and when I showed u its a fabrication then all of a sudden u don't care what he says. His only recorded opinion of Islam suddenly turns ur belly.
Wooow.. Empiree u are deluded.

grin grin grin the poor dude is sliding into depression. That was how mohamed started. Good thing is, in the 21st century, he cant dare put those into practice in the secular world except in retarded areas where their likes lurk behind closed doors and dark corners.
Re: Top Ten Signs You're A Fundamentalist Christian by Ifeann(f): 10:28am On Mar 18, 2015
nortcentrallord:

grin grin grin the poor dude is sliding into depression. That was how mohamed started. Good thing is, in the 21st century, he cant dare put those into practice in the secular world except in retarded areas where their likes lurk behind closed doors and dark corners.

Lol..yes u are correct, Islam thrives in darkness, lies and deceit.

Do u how weak their arguments are..
How insecure Muslims are.. They use lies all the time. When u scatter the lies and AL Taqiyya they start insulting.

I think they have realised insults mean nothing to me hence they have reduced the rude comments.
I have seen ur attempts to show Muslims the dangers of Islam and the true Mohammed. Good job man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top Ten Signs You're A Fundamentalist Christian by Ifeann(f): 10:42am On Mar 18, 2015
nortcentrallord:

grin grin. Of what use is the their useless certificate is to you? You are far more enlightened and intelligent than the whole nation of islam combined. Trust me, a whole lot of these blinded brainwashed practising religion called muslims on this forum never go back to their imams to ask because they are scared of the truth.

cheesy.. Thanks buddy..

I don't know why Muslims need to go to school to undersatnd the quran which says over and over again that it is a clear book and easy to understand. It is a very short book and repeats the same thing over and over again. Mostly about fighting non believers and the punishment of hell for not accepting the Islamic Mohammed and his quranic allah.

A load of contradictions and abrogations, s.ex and murder and plenty nonsense in between.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top Ten Signs You're A Fundamentalist Christian by Empiree: 10:18pm On Mar 18, 2015
[quote author=johnydon22 post=31710135]

Lolzzz she's/he's ( i dont know which one ) kinda is obsessed with Islam shaa, its very obvious..smiley
so you know. why then naijablogger pretends like he didnt know?. The brother is something else.

anyways i actually enjoy ur arguments tho, helps keep nairaland less boring
I know you are. You just fold your arms and watch. Good for u

and the way you guys castigate your religions is far more better than any atheist or free thinker or agnostic ever can...
humm if u say so. I detest it but when a nut-job thinks she/he knows everything about others, it's necessary to charge off.

You guys should keep it up grin
dont know

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Signs You're A Fundamentalist Christian by UyiIredia(m): 1:34pm On Jul 01, 2015
davidylan:

there really is no point debating you. Unlike you, i am actually a molecular biologist with over 5 years direct bench research experience with genetic manipulation so please come back when you have learnt basic genetics then we can discuss.

I would love to have your input on the following thread and to ask you some questions on genetics.

https://www.nairaland.com/2353987/three-arguments-gods-existence/15#35359479
Re: Top Ten Signs You're A Fundamentalist Christian by Empiree: 12:56am On Feb 13, 2018
Updated cheesy
Re: Top Ten Signs You're A Fundamentalist Christian by superhumanist(m): 8:32am On Feb 13, 2018
Empiree:
Updated cheesy

If only one could post "top ten signs that you are a fundamentalist Muslim" in the Islam section.

HYPOCRITES!
Re: Top Ten Signs You're A Fundamentalist Christian by Empiree: 5:31pm On Feb 13, 2018
superhumanist:

If only one could post "top ten signs that you are a fundamentalist Muslim" in the Islam section.

HYPOCRITES!
why u dey follow me around like duck?. Am I the op that opened this thread?. The lady who opened this thread is a former Christian. Read the thread and stop being lazy.

Go ahead and open identical thread in Muslim section. We shall duly respond and refute whatever inappropriate assertions you make. Go ahead buddy. No hypocrites here.
Re: Top Ten Signs You're A Fundamentalist Christian by budaatum: 2:16pm On Aug 08, 2019
A reminder.

Liekiller:
10 - You vigorously deny the existence of thousands of gods claimed by other religions, but feel outraged when someone denies the existence of yours.

9 - You feel insulted and "dehumanized" when scientists say that people evolved from other life forms, but you have no problem with the Biblical claim that we were created from dirt.

8 - You laugh at polytheists, but you have no problem believing in a Triune God.

7 - Your face turns purple when you hear of the "atrocities" attributed to Allah, but you don't even flinch when hearing about how God/Jehovah slaughtered all the babies of Egypt in "Exodus" and ordered the elimination of entire ethnic groups in "Joshua" including women, children, and trees!

6 - You laugh at Hindu beliefs that deify humans, and Greek claims about gods sleeping with women, but you have no problem believing that the Holy Spirit impregnated Mary, who then gave birth to a man-god who got killed, came back to life and then ascended into the sky.

5 - You are willing to spend your life looking for little loopholes in the scientifically established age of Earth (few billion years), but you find nothing wrong with believing dates recorded by Bronze Age tribesmen sitting in their tents and guessing that Earth is a few generations old.

4 - You believe that the entire population of this planet with the exception of those who share your beliefs -- though excluding those in all rival sects - will spend Eternity in an infinite Hell of Suffering. And yet consider your religion the most "tolerant" and "loving."

3 - While modern science, history, geology, biology, and physics have failed to convince you otherwise, some idiot rolling around on the floor speaking in "tongues" may be all the evidence you need to "prove" Christianity.

2 - You define 0.01% as a "high success rate" when it comes to answered prayers. You consider that to be evidence that prayer works. And you think that the remaining 99.99% FAILURE was simply the will of God.

1 - You actually know a lot less than many atheists and agnostics do about the Bible, Christianity, and church history - but still call yourself a Christian.

Re: Top Ten Signs You're A Fundamentalist Christian by rekinomtla(m): 7:48pm On Aug 08, 2019
On the other side - signs you may be a fundamentalist atheist:

http://www.tektoonics.com/test/parody/fundyath.html
Re: Top Ten Signs You're A Fundamentalist Christian by Empiree: 10:04pm On Aug 08, 2019
budaatum:
A reminder.

I so much love this thread. grin LOL

They hated to confront Liekiller. She used to be christian herself and me too made their lives miserable here too cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top Ten Signs You're A Fundamentalist Christian by budaatum: 1:27am On Aug 09, 2019
Empiree:
I so much love this thread. grin LOL

They hated to confront Liekiller. She used to be christian herself and me too made their lives miserable here too cheesy
Might read it someday, least, skim. Can't stand the insulting. That's why I go to the Islam section. Even tingz is civilised there.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Traditional Wedding Of Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Child (Photos) / Preacher Stabbed While Delivering Sermon In Sydney Church(photos) / 2-Year-Old Girl 'Ministers' At Christ Embassy Church (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.