Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,273 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

Why We Stop Over At Beer Parlours – Abuja Men - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why We Stop Over At Beer Parlours – Abuja Men (2800 Views)

How Do We Stop Him From Poopoing On His Body? / Baby Drinks Beer But Refuses Milk (Video) / How Can We Stop Him From Joining The Military? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Stop Over At Beer Parlours – Abuja Men by coogar: 10:59pm On Feb 18, 2015
crackhaus:

I'm based in PH for the most part of the year.

Not all the chics are out to link up with men, some come out in groups just to hang out like everyone else.
As for being ardent football fans, well some will pretend to like the sport and even get personalized Jerseys just to make themselves appear cool and Interesting... grin

you need to invite me to PH..... cheesy
which of the clubs do you support?
Re: Why We Stop Over At Beer Parlours – Abuja Men by crackhaus: 11:02pm On Feb 18, 2015
coogar:

you need to invite me to PH..... cheesy
which of the clubs do you support?
Stamford bridge houses my team. wink
Re: Why We Stop Over At Beer Parlours – Abuja Men by coogar: 11:04pm On Feb 18, 2015
crackhaus:

Stamford bridge houses my team. wink

chelsea fans are still tolerable.....
as long as you are not supporting arsenal, city or those mouse-eating scousers.
Re: Why We Stop Over At Beer Parlours – Abuja Men by crackhaus: 11:10pm On Feb 18, 2015
coogar:

chelsea fans are still tolerable.....
as long as you are not supporting arsenal, city or those mouse-eating scousers.
Lol... anytime you land in PH, I'll be sure to keep chics who support those clubs you obviously don't like far away from you.

Or it doesn't matter what team they support as long as they ready to boogie with you? cheesy
Re: Why We Stop Over At Beer Parlours – Abuja Men by coogar: 11:15pm On Feb 18, 2015
crackhaus:

Lol... anytime you land in PH, I'll be sure to keep chics who support those clubs you obviously don't like far away from you.

Or it doesn't matter what team they support as long as they ready to boogie with you? cheesy

i don't discriminate when it comes to chics. cheesy
she can support hell angels fc for all i care. as long as she's visually appealing, the rest is fine by me.
Re: Why We Stop Over At Beer Parlours – Abuja Men by crackhaus: 11:19pm On Feb 18, 2015
coogar:

i don't discriminate when it comes to chics. cheesy
she can support hell angels fc for all i care. as long as she's visually appealing, the rest is fine by me.
gringrin
Re: Why We Stop Over At Beer Parlours – Abuja Men by Caveatemptor(m): 9:05am On Feb 19, 2015
An ice cold bottle of beer in a bar,a steaming bowl of fresh fish pepper soup,a football match on the flat screen hanging on the wall,the acrid smell of cigarette smoke.
Pretty and sexy chicks all over the place.
Pure heaven.
After this any husband should be able to ignore/handle any nagging wife.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Gives Birth To A Goat In Port Harcourt / Best Foam / Did Jesus Allow Divorce?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.