Stats: 3,150,693 members, 7,809,617 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

How Can We Stop Him From Joining The Military? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can We Stop Him From Joining The Military? (942 Views)

Daughter Offers Father Sex To Stop Him From Remarrying / How Do We Stop Him From Poopoing On His Body? / "MY cousin is having sex with me" how do i stop him? -'A16yr old girl' (2) (3) (4)

How Can We Stop Him From Joining The Military? by saaedlee: 11:41pm On Jul 27, 2015
I just got off the phone with my mum who told me that my kid brother wants to join the force(NA)! The issue here is that we all belong to one force or the other and had wanted him to choose a different career path. Being that my dad is a high ranking officer in the Police, my mum works for the Nigerian Customs, my other siblings and I: Immigrations, DSS, Police and Civil Defence (in no particular order), we did believe he'll choose a different career, but alas he just informed my mum that he wrote the Naval exams a week ago and from all indications he is already sure of scaling through this preliminary stage.
Right now we don't know if to PRAY for him to FAIL or we could pull some strings to ensure he doesn't scale through? But knowing my kid bro; before making up his mind, he must have met one or two persons who'll ensure he succeeds. I intend calling him in the morning to ask him drop the idea, but I honestly don't know what exactly to tell him?
cc: RoyalRoy
Re: How Can We Stop Him From Joining The Military? by dapyd1(m): 11:44pm On Jul 27, 2015
Why do you want to stop him.
Please don't be enemy of progress.
Re: How Can We Stop Him From Joining The Military? by jamex93(m): 11:47pm On Jul 27, 2015
any good reason for trying to stop him ??

Re: How Can We Stop Him From Joining The Military? by saaedlee: 11:48pm On Jul 27, 2015
dapyd1:
Why do you want to stop him.
Please don't be enemy of progress.
thats exactly what my elder brother told me;if he fails and finds out we had a hand in it.
Re: How Can We Stop Him From Joining The Military? by gidjah(m): 11:54pm On Jul 27, 2015
U should start praying for him bro, my dad is also a high ranking off in the N A, it is only the last young man in my family that hasn't yet joined us, we keep praying for one another, supporting one another too.in fact, two of my bros r currently leading two battalions up north now, and I have intensified my prayers. Just ensure he knows what he is doing and he is really fit for the task , mentally and other wise. Let him know, the family wishes something else for him But he must follow his true path to honour. The rest Is history bro.
Re: How Can We Stop Him From Joining The Military? by Daluuzor(m): 11:59pm On Jul 27, 2015
His life, his career, stay outta it, so that the blame wont fall on you tomorrow.
Incase you got connections, am interested in any of the FORCE, except the POLICE force. NA will be great. Thanks in advance
Re: How Can We Stop Him From Joining The Military? by saaedlee: 11:59pm On Jul 27, 2015
jamex93:
any good reason for trying to stop him ??
he is that last member of the family who hasn't joined up, I know what we go through daily as regards our different jobs.
Re: How Can We Stop Him From Joining The Military? by Khd95(m): 12:45am On Jul 28, 2015
Frm d lil info u ve provided,i tink ur family was made 2 serve nigeria...
Let him b biko,no obstruct wat God has ordained.

Jst pray for him nd wish him success cool

Re: How Can We Stop Him From Joining The Military? by jamex93(m): 8:43am On Jul 28, 2015
saaedlee:
he is that last member of the family who hasn't joined up, I know what we go through daily as regards our different jobs.

I bet u DAT he knows that too
Re: How Can We Stop Him From Joining The Military? by NifemiOlu(m): 11:19am On Jul 28, 2015
Get him a busty masseuse as a girlfriend.
Re: How Can We Stop Him From Joining The Military? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 28, 2015
Yoga, au far? I fit pretend to be a family member? Cos I can see you family runs on strong 4g Connection
Re: How Can We Stop Him From Joining The Military? by KanwuliaJara: 5:48pm On Jul 28, 2015
Live your life and let others do the same! kiss

A Amputated Child Wishes He Had Limbs (photo) / Photo:a Fathers Advise To His Daughter,do You Agree? / Your Landlord/landlady handling Your Spouse In Your New Apartment...