Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,508 members, 7,823,190 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Three University Graduates, Others Rob, Snatch Vehicles For Livelihood (Picture) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Three University Graduates, Others Rob, Snatch Vehicles For Livelihood (Picture) (32425 Views)

Man Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom After "Attempting To Snatch" A Motorcycle Photos / Armed Robbers Attack Policemen, Snatch Three AK47 Rifles (pictured) / Armed Robbers Snatch Mohammed Babangida's Wife's Car In Kaduna. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three University Graduates, Others Rob, Snatch Vehicles For Livelihood (Picture) by taha24: 9:41am On Feb 18, 2015
msmon:
This is what happens when job isn't readily available for university graduate while government officials are busy siphoning trillions of Naira.

Yet, som1 will come out and tell me stealing isn't corruption.

Seun, lalasticlala, maclatunji, obinoscopy, pls kindly take note:

Nigeria Immigration Service Intercept Lorry Load Of Foreigners In Abia
www.nairaland.com/2153215/nigeria-immigration-service-intercept-lorry

N10bn Jet Story Against Me Mere Fabrication— Alison-Madueke
www.nairaland.com/2153205/n10bn-jet-story-against-me
na so ole no b thief.
Re: Three University Graduates, Others Rob, Snatch Vehicles For Livelihood (Picture) by 100Cents: 9:42am On Feb 18, 2015
I was reading THINK AND GROW RICH yesterday, chapter one made mention of a young man whose utmost desire was to be a business partner of THOMAS EDISON, world most prolific inventor.

He lived in a different city and his problems were these. He didn't know THOMAS EDISON, they had never met. Secondly, he had no transport fare to pay for the trains that would take him to EDISON'S city.

These were enough reasons for him to jettison his dreams. No be so ? Nah so !

Guess what, he boarded a GOODS/LAUGAGE TRAIN. Later he became the greatest marketer EDISON worked with. When he got to EDISONS office in his torn trousers,he told EDISON, Sir,I would like to enter into a business partnership with you Hehehe. Crazy boy

When I hear about young able bodied men complaining about lack of CAPITAL or lack of JOB, worse off engaging in stealing, what I see is PEOPLE WITHOUT DREAMS.

1 Like

Re: Three University Graduates, Others Rob, Snatch Vehicles For Livelihood (Picture) by antifailure(m): 9:43am On Feb 18, 2015
IGBO PEOPLE ARE VERY GOOD PEOPLE BUT HOW COME THESE NAMES ARE MOSTLY IGBO NAMES, THEY MUST HAVE GIVEN POLICE FAKE NAMES. ANYWAY THEY ARE THE JUDAS FROM IGBOLAND LOOKING FOR FAST WAY TO BECOME HEAVILY RICH. EVEN IF THERE IS NO JOB FOR NIGERIA GRADUATES, THEY ARE NOT THE ONLY ONES AFFECTED, OTHERS ARE BUSY DOING GENUINE BUSINESS TO HAVE THEIR NEEDS MET. PLEASE POLICE, HELP ME ASK THEM IF THEY ARE THE SETS THAT STOLE MY SISTER TOYOTA CAMRY AT SHASHA AREA OF LAGOS.
Re: Three University Graduates, Others Rob, Snatch Vehicles For Livelihood (Picture) by sonssyo: 9:43am On Feb 18, 2015
PAnaceA7:
Change is near

what plans does pa buhari have to effect change. change is a long run objective subject to poor admin over 40 yrz ago. i hope dis change will not turn to dreams.
Re: Three University Graduates, Others Rob, Snatch Vehicles For Livelihood (Picture) by Benosaks(m): 9:44am On Feb 18, 2015
wia is d job?, mr so called president.
Re: Three University Graduates, Others Rob, Snatch Vehicles For Livelihood (Picture) by ignis: 9:47am On Feb 18, 2015
This is what happens when majority of graduates are unemployed.
Re: Three University Graduates, Others Rob, Snatch Vehicles For Livelihood (Picture) by KingsleyBuubba(m): 9:48am On Feb 18, 2015
etiosa79:
see what allah has coursed

Renounce your faith, allah is a bastard
guy wat has Allah got to do wit dis? Y accuse something u know nothing about
Re: Three University Graduates, Others Rob, Snatch Vehicles For Livelihood (Picture) by Nobody: 9:49am On Feb 18, 2015
theM16:

So sad. only okonjo dey see 2million jobs she created in her room. Nonsense
Yes, lol. They lie a lot and expect other people to be holy? Smh.

If there's something like rapture, i'm sure it'll start from Aso Rock. These people have been deceiving Nigerians for so long and i wonder the kind of God they worship cheesy
Re: Three University Graduates, Others Rob, Snatch Vehicles For Livelihood (Picture) by 100Cents: 9:51am On Feb 18, 2015
countsparrow:
Una sure say dis ones be graduate...

See dem yam legs so...

Poverty is a disease.

But lack of purpose is a greater disease..

1 Like

Re: Three University Graduates, Others Rob, Snatch Vehicles For Livelihood (Picture) by mastercee(m): 9:53am On Feb 18, 2015
gentlesinna:
wat do u mean? It seems lik u hv never been frustrated bfor.if u hv been frustrated bfro u will knw dat #200,000 is lik #200billion wen u are heavily in need.

To the extent of risking your life for a long jail term?
Re: Three University Graduates, Others Rob, Snatch Vehicles For Livelihood (Picture) by moufan: 10:00am On Feb 18, 2015
etiosa79:

if it's possible to strangle your nut head here for free I'll gladly do that, you dis ignoramus morafuccker son of a biiiitch and a son of a grabasstic piece of shiiiiit,fuccccking nigga
Re: Three University Graduates, Others Rob, Snatch Vehicles For Livelihood (Picture) by Saucekide25(m): 10:01am On Feb 18, 2015
Get up to #5000 Discount and Swift Delivery when you order items on Jumia.com[Pay on Delivery]...To place your orders Call or Whatsapp (08122204769)or e-mail me via (Eonuegbu1@gmail.com).[/quote]
Re: Three University Graduates, Others Rob, Snatch Vehicles For Livelihood (Picture) by holyokoto(m): 10:01am On Feb 18, 2015
But by now We should know that stealing is not corruption, why arresting the graduates??
Re: Three University Graduates, Others Rob, Snatch Vehicles For Livelihood (Picture) by emmatemmy(m): 10:05am On Feb 18, 2015
the highest percentage of crime committed in Nigeria were committed by Igbo people that is the reason why they dont want someone to that will curb corruption in Nigeria.Gob Bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Three University Graduates, Others Rob, Snatch Vehicles For Livelihood (Picture) by kingthreat(m): 10:07am On Feb 18, 2015
ayoa123:
Stealing is not an options please.

Well expect that option when there is unemployment. Not every youth has morals like you or me to subjugate the tendency to steal.
Re: Three University Graduates, Others Rob, Snatch Vehicles For Livelihood (Picture) by 100Cents: 10:14am On Feb 18, 2015
GentleToks:
This is the reason why we; Yorubas, Igbos, Hausas and others need to come together and send all these politicians who have destroyed the destinies of our fellow youths back to their villages.

No sir. We need Buhari as president.

We need OBJ as Presidential God father.

The old men are wise.

We don't need GEJ. We dont need Trains. We don't need YOUWin. We don't need agriculture. We don't need car manufacturing factories.

We need [size=5] N50 [/size] CHANGE
Re: Three University Graduates, Others Rob, Snatch Vehicles For Livelihood (Picture) by obongtunji: 10:20am On Feb 18, 2015
Abiagirl777:

Rubbish change indeed, is it coming from Buhari a dictator, Tinubu the frog eyed drug baron that has imprisoned Lagos that would have been a mega city by now, saraki who has brought Kwara to a standstill, obj who took Nigeria 1000 steps backwards, is it AmaEchi who keeps criticising GEJ but his own monorail is a scam.
What kind of change are we really looking for,-'ve change?

If you call Tinubu a drug baron what then do we call buruji kashamu and he want to be elected as senator so that he can present a bill to legalize drug trafficking. A man was Found guilty of Nigeria Ports Authority billions of naira scam and was jailed only for him to be released and his return to the society was celebrated (bode if you add george it is not my business). A man was found guilty of embezzling billions of naira of Police Pension, the man was sentenced to two years imprisonment with the option of paying 250,000 fine.
Mind you until 18 months ago Amechi was a member of PDP the same goes to saraki who was a governor for 8 years under PDP. I think it just came to their understanding that they have been on a wrong path, that is why they retraced their way to a party that has the masses interest at heart.
Re: Three University Graduates, Others Rob, Snatch Vehicles For Livelihood (Picture) by Nobody: 10:23am On Feb 18, 2015
Ooo Dear ! I really feel bad about those young graduates...wetin man pikin go do nah ? First things first, let's not blame the government 'cause even in developed countries, unemployment is still a major issue. Well, i'm not taking their side but if I were in position to judge them, I would have sympathy and empathy just for the sake of those young school leavers. I'm only saying what I feel is right. After all, our "leaders" do worse than that and no cock is crowing.
Re: Three University Graduates, Others Rob, Snatch Vehicles For Livelihood (Picture) by 100Cents: 10:28am On Feb 18, 2015
emmatemmy:
the highest percentage of crime committed in Nigeria were committed by Igbo people that is the reason why they dont want someone to that will curb corruption in Nigeria.Gob Bless Nigeria

Stu.pid.ity is ur second name.

We cannot bear illiterate dictators and coupist coming to masquerade as angels of democracy. Swallow that into your empty skull..

Lying is not corruption..
Re: Three University Graduates, Others Rob, Snatch Vehicles For Livelihood (Picture) by Abiagirl777(f): 10:29am On Feb 18, 2015
obongtunji:

If you call Tinubu a drug baron what then do we call buruji kashamu and he want to be elected as senator so that he can present a bill to legalize drug trafficking. A man was Found guilty of Nigeria Ports Authority billions of naira scam and was jailed only for him to be released and his return to the society was celebrated (bode if you add george it is not my business). A man was found guilty of embezzling billions of naira of Police Pension, the man was sentenced to two years imprisonment with the option of paying 250,000 fine.
Mind you until 18 months ago Amechi was a member of PDP the same goes to saraki who was a governor for 8 years under PDP. I think it just came to their understanding that they have been on a wrong path, that is why they retraced their way to a party that has the masses interest at heart.

Wow really, if they feel sorry for what they''ve done, let them return the money they looted, he who comes with equity must come with clean hands.I'm neither for pdp cos I hoped that the opposition will bring a credible candidate supported wholly by the masses not the likes of Tinubu et al
If we must seek change, then let's define the set of ppl that is bringing this change for us.
Re: Three University Graduates, Others Rob, Snatch Vehicles For Livelihood (Picture) by GentleToks(m): 10:46am On Feb 18, 2015
100Cents:

No sir. We need Buhari as president.

We need OBJ as Presidential God father.

The old men are wise.

We don't need GEJ. We dont need Trains. We don't need YOUWin. We don't need agriculture. We don't need car manufacturing factories.

We need [size=5] N50 [/size] CHANGE

We are on the same platform
Re: Three University Graduates, Others Rob, Snatch Vehicles For Livelihood (Picture) by Izontubo(m): 10:57am On Feb 18, 2015
obongtunji:

are you alright?
Re: Three University Graduates, Others Rob, Snatch Vehicles For Livelihood (Picture) by theM16: 11:01am On Feb 18, 2015
bushdoc9919:

While is somewhat agree with your sentiment....even if the unemployment rate in Nigeria was well below 1%....some folks will still steal and steal.

After all....most of the Failed bank execs who were caught stealing from their banks had well paid jobs, and good pension plans....yet they stole.

Agree wt u bro. Some pple r so greedy. Stealin should never b an option
Re: Three University Graduates, Others Rob, Snatch Vehicles For Livelihood (Picture) by Nobody: 11:05am On Feb 18, 2015
ayokellany:

HOW DO ONE EXPECT GEJ TO FIGHT CORRUPTION WHEN ALL IS ASSOCIATES ARE CRIMINALS ?

Have we all forgotten GEJ Godfather is convicted disgraced criminal Alameisigha ? Sick PDP supporters be like Jonathan is beta than Obasanjo n Buhari & I ask is that in stealing ?

No wonder drug baron Kashamu, convicted Bode George, are some if his best friends. Nigeria Jonathan Ebele is no transformer he is a TIF. Buhari till Jonathan Ebele believe that stealing public fund / government money is corruption.
Y do these APC extremists bring in politics to every issue? Were there no thieves/armed robbers when Buhari was the Head of State? Were there no robbery incidents when OBJ was the president? U must be a very sick-in-the-head fellow... so so so daft! U think and reason like a barren fish.
Re: Three University Graduates, Others Rob, Snatch Vehicles For Livelihood (Picture) by Weah96: 11:42am On Feb 18, 2015
100Cents:

When I hear about young able bodied men complaining about lack of CAPITAL or lack of JOB, worse off engaging in stealing, what I see is PEOPLE WITHOUT DREAMS.

It's hard to dream when you have nowhere to sleep. Landlords accept cash, not dreams.

1 Like

Re: Three University Graduates, Others Rob, Snatch Vehicles For Livelihood (Picture) by 100Cents: 11:50am On Feb 18, 2015
Weah96:

It's hard to dream when you have nowhere to sleep. Landlords accept cash, not dreams.

The burning desire for success is beyond what words can capture.

But it should not be displayed in negatives. People are meant to ask questions in the midst of confusion.

Would you prefer to steal than carry headpan and shovel to do labourer work in a building site ?

Lack of discipline is the major contributor to poor living and crime in our society. I see some young people who make up to N2,000 per day but they will run away from their work or just misbehave to get sacked because they lack discipline. Still some engage in stealing and burglary yet they have skills that fetch their counterparts sustainable means of livelihood

For the graduates, I will advice all nigerian graduates to stop seeing themselves from the eyes of an elitist class.. For now, you have to sweat and get your livelihood. our certificates are close to waste paper..
Re: Three University Graduates, Others Rob, Snatch Vehicles For Livelihood (Picture) by wemmieslim(f): 11:51am On Feb 18, 2015
They should free those ppl biko,after all "stealing is not corruption".,-------> GEJ 2015.
Re: Three University Graduates, Others Rob, Snatch Vehicles For Livelihood (Picture) by gbishman: 12:01pm On Feb 18, 2015
Its very saddening, knowing that graduates will resort to armmed robbery. Before we hang the cat we should try and dive deep into possible reasons this lads would want to throw all caution the wind and damn the consequence.
Please lets not condemn the young prospective youths please, let wisdom talk its toll and give them another chance in life to make amends.
They can be reprimanded and made to do sometime.
Re: Three University Graduates, Others Rob, Snatch Vehicles For Livelihood (Picture) by abbey086(m): 12:06pm On Feb 18, 2015
etiosa79:

You are a cursed fellow, what is the relationship between Allah and the subject of discussion?
The names of all the three graduates indicated that they are Christians, but nobody should ever blamed it on Christianity because Christianity is totally against stealing.
I noticed a particular trend on this forum where some brain dead, fish brain, and mentally deranged fellow just use every available opportunities to attack what some people hold sacred. it is very disgusting.
If you believe that by doing so will forced the believers to come to your religion (Christianity), you're totall deceiving yourself, because the hatred for you and your religion will continue to grow in them.
Boko haram and other religious violent were borne out of hatred. The only solution is to live together peacefully and with love, despite practicing different religions. That is the reason why I'm proud to be a Yoruba, where we regard ourselves as one despite our practising different religions. My best friend in secondary school was a Christian, and even my roommate during my University days was a Christian, and nearly half of my family members from both sides are Christians too, but we never for one day have issue based on religion.
You have to change your orientation and learn from the Yorubas, because the truth is that whether you or your pastor like or not, Islam will never leave for Christianity, and whether me or my Alfa like it or not, Christianity will never ceased to exist. our Creator is all-knowing, and he has the power to make us one, but decided otherwise.
A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: Three University Graduates, Others Rob, Snatch Vehicles For Livelihood (Picture) by Blitz888(m): 12:12pm On Feb 18, 2015
Regiblinkz:
So they decided to steal because they haven't found jobs yet.. Smh
hw so precisely you captured the workings of their 'criminal mind' leaves me bewildered ... Are you a profiler?
Re: Three University Graduates, Others Rob, Snatch Vehicles For Livelihood (Picture) by nkemdi89(f): 12:17pm On Feb 18, 2015
No one should placed it on unemployment cos they are not the only one,besides a thief is a thief irrespective of your educational qualification. You will even discover that some while in school are cultists and they steal too despite they come from rich background. There must be an intention before a crime must take place so none stumbled into it accidentally cos they know the penalty for that. Its mere greed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

VIDEO : Goat Thief Caught In Benin City / I Was Chasing Clout - Lady Who Tweeted That She Was Being Kidnapped, Raped / Court Sentences Ex-Soldier John Gabriel To Death By Hanging Over Aisami Murder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.