Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Three University Graduates, Others Rob, Snatch Vehicles For Livelihood (Picture) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Three University Graduates, Others Rob, Snatch Vehicles For Livelihood (Picture) (32427 Views)

Man Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom After "Attempting To Snatch" A Motorcycle Photos / Armed Robbers Attack Policemen, Snatch Three AK47 Rifles (pictured) / Armed Robbers Snatch Mohammed Babangida's Wife's Car In Kaduna. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three University Graduates, Others Rob, Snatch Vehicles For Livelihood (Picture) by ask4bk(m): 12:30pm On Feb 18, 2015
fatdon2:
They should be haged

What's this? Yes they committed a crime, and should spend jail time. But u talking of hanging. It's barbaric to still support Capital punishment at this time. Biko
Re: Three University Graduates, Others Rob, Snatch Vehicles For Livelihood (Picture) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 18, 2015
I tell u dis that problems are getting high in dis country yet the government are telling us abt creating jobs, is it the job positions u created for ur own families okonjo and co? I av been trying to get a job too and everyone is always like there is no job, don't tell someone to establish himself wen he has notin to start with, I av a professional very in flight ticketing and reservation yet I can't even get a job at the airport despite there shud be lots of vacancy at the airport cos I don't see occupied spaces to prove to me that the airport is under good maintainance
Re: Three University Graduates, Others Rob, Snatch Vehicles For Livelihood (Picture) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 18, 2015
Been jobless is not an excuse to steal abeg. Everyday for d thief one day for d owner of d house. Welcome to jail undecided
Re: Three University Graduates, Others Rob, Snatch Vehicles For Livelihood (Picture) by esbjaygmailco(m): 2:39pm On Feb 18, 2015
LASU breeding armed rubbers since 1900
Re: Three University Graduates, Others Rob, Snatch Vehicles For Livelihood (Picture) by StoneColdBiceps(m): 3:13pm On Feb 18, 2015
msmon:
This is what happens when job isn't readily available for university graduate while government officials are busy siphoning trillions of Naira.

Yet, som1 will come out and tell me stealing isn't corruption.

Seun, lalasticlala, maclatunji, obinoscopy, pls kindly take note:

Nigeria Immigration Service Intercept Lorry Load Of Foreigners In Abia
www.nairaland.com/2153215/nigeria-immigration-service-intercept-lorry

N10bn Jet Story Against Me Mere Fabrication— Alison-Madueke
www.nairaland.com/2153205/n10bn-jet-story-against-me

Dis guys are runs men(cult guys) in sckool or prolly hav a stealling tendencies. Dey forgot dat dey r out of d four walls of d university where dey are lords of d campuses. There s no excuse fr going into robbery. Pls dnt blame it on govt even. Though dey contributed to society decay...
Re: Three University Graduates, Others Rob, Snatch Vehicles For Livelihood (Picture) by expozey(f): 3:31pm On Feb 18, 2015
100Cents:

Poverty is a disease.

But lack of purpose is a greater disease..

So true.
Genuine purpose creates, in one, fierce determination and discipline. One is unlikely to engage in acts that would deter the course of that vision.

Is life a walk in the park? No
Is life fair? Not exactly

But life is worth living, especially with freedom, contentment and peace of mind.

Say no to crime in any of its forms
Re: Three University Graduates, Others Rob, Snatch Vehicles For Livelihood (Picture) by neocortex: 5:47pm On Feb 18, 2015
msmon:
This is what happens when job isn't readily available for university graduate while government officials are busy siphoning trillions of Naira.

Yet, som1 will come out and tell me stealing isn't corruption.

Seun, lalasticlala, maclatunji, obinoscopy, pls kindly take note:

Nigeria Immigration Service Intercept Lorry Load Of Foreigners In Abia
www.nairaland.com/2153215/nigeria-immigration-service-intercept-lorry

N10bn Jet Story Against Me Mere Fabrication— Alison-Madueke
www.nairaland.com/2153205/n10bn-jet-story-against-me

Please tell us one country in which all the graduates are completely employed and are not involved in crime.
Re: Three University Graduates, Others Rob, Snatch Vehicles For Livelihood (Picture) by Mega72(m): 6:09pm On Feb 18, 2015
If u blaime the ac of rbbry to unemplyment in Nigeria,you are not seriouse,a theif is a theif at all time,no enuf excuss to make u join robbry ma people..
Re: Three University Graduates, Others Rob, Snatch Vehicles For Livelihood (Picture) by logica(m): 8:00pm On Feb 18, 2015
antifailure:
IGBO PEOPLE ARE VERY GOOD PEOPLE BUT HOW COME THESE NAMES ARE MOSTLY IGBO NAMES, THEY MUST HAVE GIVEN POLICE FAKE NAMES.
LMAO
Re: Three University Graduates, Others Rob, Snatch Vehicles For Livelihood (Picture) by madenigga2dcore(m): 12:35am On Feb 19, 2015
nonsense
Re: Three University Graduates, Others Rob, Snatch Vehicles For Livelihood (Picture) by Mariojane(f): 11:34am On Feb 19, 2015
Re: Three University Graduates, Others Rob, Snatch Vehicles For Livelihood (Picture) by Mariojane(f): 11:34am On Feb 19, 2015
theM16:

So sad. only okonjo dey see 2million jobs she created in her room. Nonsense
y do Nigerians have low mentality? must the govt provide jobs for you before you huzzle for urselves? do they tell u there r no unemployment graduates in oda countries? are they d first graduates without jobs in Nigeria? you all blame govt and if you are to ask for these complaining muffy results u will discover they either did nt have good grades or they didn't apply for any job at all. is govt suppose to come to individual homes to offer you a job? there are private establishments that are created by individuals that believe in themselves. why cant they start from somewhere instead of blaming their thieving nature on the government.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Sentences Ex-Soldier John Gabriel To Death By Hanging Over Aisami Murder / My Husband Killed My Child, But Police Want To Cover It Up: Wife (pic) / I Was Chasing Clout - Lady Who Tweeted That She Was Being Kidnapped, Raped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.