Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,801 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC (18215 Views)

Gospel According To Saint Kanu Nnamdi / The Gospel Of Change According To Saint Apc / The True Meaning Of Change According To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by Nobody: 8:39am On Feb 18, 2015
1. FEDERAL LEVEL:
According to "Saint" APC, change is when those men that were prominent in federal leadership between 1999-2007 turn their back on the PDP and pledge loyalty to them. All major players as at then are now "change agents" except the Senate Presidents.
President 1999-2007- Obasanjo (the navigator)
Vice President(1999-2007)- Atiku Abubakar the "defender" of democracy and APC Chieftain.
Speaker of House of Reps (2003-2007)- Bello Mansari(APC Gov Candidate in Katsina)
Only the Senate Presidents between those times are in PDP.

Perhaps, APC Atiku will tell PDP Jonathan that "PDP has been ruling for 15years)

2. Progress is When You swap your PDP Card For APC even after being a major flop as a office holder.
Let's see...
Bukola Saraki has been a governor for 8 years in Kwara state, now a Senator, yet the Kwarans are living in misery while he is living in plenty. He swapped party, he is now a progress whether an average Kwaran likes it or not. His stooge Gov Ahmed is also a "progress" because his loyalty to oga is more important than to Kwara.
The same people that said "PDP has failed in Kwara" as at 2011 are the same people dancing progressive is in Kwara in 2013-2015.

3. Change Is When You Kill the FOI:
The "navigator" Obasanjo had refused to sign the FOI when the NASS sent it to him in March 2007.
The "wonder" Governor Fashola refused to honor request by SERAP by disclosing how he spent money meant for education for 5 years. His response was "Lagos Is not bound by FOI"
SERAP took Lagos to Court in Jan 2014... http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/01/foi-lagos-gov-court-spending-education-lagos/
Though the Court ruled that FOI does not need to be domesticated in states, it also ruled no state is obligated to it because it was passed by NASS. The question is what are they hiding? APC states Lagos, Imo and Rivers have been refusing requests.
N/B: SERAP is one among many that had written to the LASG concerning information.
Jonathan signed it into law in 2011. Governments of developed nations all over the world practice it http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_of_information_laws_by_country
But our "change agents" would rather not.
Question: how can we check fraud without FOI in place?

3. Change Is When You Relegate Your loyal Associates To Satisfy "angry" PDP Govs:
Let's see...
Buba Marwa has been in Adamawa CPC since 2011, he contested against PDP Nyako twice and followed through to the merger.
Ibrahim Shekarau has been in Kano ANPP since 2003 where he rose to be Governor for 8years. He was a key member of the merger process.
Attahiru Bafarawa of Sokoto State has always been an opposition since 1998. He was ANPP governor for 8years and then he formed DPP before moving to ACN. He was part of the merger.
Alhaji Muhammed Balgore of Kwara State has been with AC since I have known. He contested for Gov against Saraki in 2007 and Ahmed in 2011. He was part of the merger.

All the aforementioned people were dumped by the party after the merger with party structure handed over to the Cross-over PDP Govs.
Kwankwaso took Kano, Nyako took Adamawa, Wamakko took Sokoto, Saraki/Ahmed took Kwara. The now exLeaders were relegated because they "have no money". They all moved to PDP.
That is the #Change! Not forgeting Akpan Udoedehe treatment.

4. Change Is When You Have 2 Fmr PDP National Chairmen Leading Your Rank:
Chief Audu Ogbeh and Barnabas Germade were PDP Chairmen under Segun Obasanjo/Atiku Abubakar administration. Today, all these men are shouting #Change when they were in government between 1999-2007. The case of Germade is worse. He was elected PDP Senator in 2011 but fell out with Suswam for the PDP ticket for 2015. He moved to APC and within 24hrs he was given the ticket. Halelluyah he's now a #Change agent.

5. It is Progressive For Okorocha To Move from PDP to AA to ANPP to PDP to APGA and to APC, but it is unpatriotic and lack of ideology for barcanista to switch support from GEJ to APC and Back to GEJ after seeing the hypocrisy, despite the fact that he was Never a card carring member.
It is okay for Amaechi to move from PDP that he was elected for 15years to APC, but it becomes treachery and foolish for Nuhu Ribadu to move to PDP that gave him a platform as a policeman.

6. Change is when Opeyemi Bamidele is tagged a traitor because he demanded that there should be primaries and he exercise his right to aspire to rule Ekiti. On the flip side, it is democratic for the jagaban to determine who get what in APC.

Fellow Nigerians, Buhari is a decent man though not perfect but the men he's with are "change" agents. We don't need such kind of retrogressive change.

Add yours...

103 Likes 21 Shares

Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by Acekidc4(m): 8:40am On Feb 18, 2015
Coming Right Back!!
Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by ITbomb(m): 8:43am On Feb 18, 2015
This is going to be a blockbuster
Booking my space

Meanwhile, Congrats on your new appointment at the presidency. Reno will now answer to you *lip sealed lipsrsealed *

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by chiefolododo(m): 8:45am On Feb 18, 2015
Change is all we want

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by nigerianvenom(m): 8:46am On Feb 18, 2015
air conditioned bus fully booked.

when people like atiku,tinubu,oyegun and co talks about change,i do wonder if we have a different definition of change.
yes we all need changes,but it depends on the kind of changes we all clamour for.

are we asking for changes were the president will single handedly impeached governors without the rule of law?
are we talking about changes were election rigging was the order of the day or were the election were won with or without voting?
goodluck brought changes via ensuring that rule of law is upheld,he signed freedom of information bill,he ensured that diversion of fertiliser for farmers is obstructed,thus getting the fertiliser to the rightful owner.
obj built one of the best libraries in africa and best university in nigeria,same as atiku,but sadly,the universities built by this duo are privately owned;is thes the kind of changes we need?
i prefer a jonathan to saraki,atiku,oyegun,tinubu,buhari and kwankwaso.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by blym4real: 8:49am On Feb 18, 2015
Mr barcanista the new pdp e-warrior.
Base on your decamping, I will like to ask you if you will take back your previous words about the present government.

Is it that you were lieing to us about the present government then or you were drunk?

Best of luck in your new party, but I wouldn't take your post seriously again as you might wake up tomorrow and change your mind again.

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 18, 2015
Omenka my brother I apologize for calling you names. you were right afterall.

Barcanista all your gimmicks were for a plate of porridge afterall.

Anyways goodluck to you

36 Likes

Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by theshadyexpress(m): 8:51am On Feb 18, 2015
Barcanista my friend,I'm so glad u have been redeemed of the brainwashing therapy oof the APCheats,its so cool to know someone of ur class,intellect,tact,finnesse and charisma is now channelling his energy to a more purposeful course of transformation and not d 'retrogressive change' d demons d@ have been plaguing nigeria want to sell to us

#ForwardMarch
#March4Goodluck

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by D9ty7(m): 8:52am On Feb 18, 2015
I believe it is not too late. If you had devoted your time to do this all these while, I believe APC won't be this strong on Nairaland.
But my question is why are the pro-APC supporters attacking Barcanista?

19 Likes

Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by dridowu: 8:53am On Feb 18, 2015
My vote remains with
GMB/PYO
Akinwunmi Ambode
Oluremi Tinubu
Dolapo Badru
Hakeem Masha
The last time i check , it is one man one vote.
It is only those that are yet to decide that will sit down and started listening to lecture on who to vote for.
As for me #ihavedecided
God Bless Nigeria
Eko oni baje
#itesiwajuiluekoniojemilogun

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by Nobody: 8:53am On Feb 18, 2015
brb
Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by Nobody: 8:55am On Feb 18, 2015
blym4real:
Mr barcanista the new pdp e-warrior.
Base on your decamping, I will like to ask you if you will take back your previous words about the present government.
Is it that you were lieing to us about the present government then or you were drunk?
Best of luck in your new party, but I wouldn't take your post seriously again as you might wake up tomorrow and change your mind again.
while I was supporting Buhari, I anticipated for a positive change while looking at his antecedents. Read my post on why I support Buhari. I had been a bit balanced, and I do criticise Jonathan on some areas but I wasn't desperate to see a change of face. I'm moved by progress and not desperation. Anyway, face the topic.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by Craigston: 8:56am On Feb 18, 2015
Change, according to the tenets of the Anti-Progress Conspirators, is a forced attitude of expressly condemning the present administration because its leader is a southerner and a christian member of PDP, and doing all within and without the power of their evil minds to paint him black and recommend their substitute (a ruler who is the perfect incarnate of their best qualities) -- Buhari -- to the nation. This they try to achieve by exploiting the educational bereavement and religious fundamentalism of citizens whom they've diligently tamed into slaves by corrupt policies. Change is the acceptance of the grosspel as preached by ambassadors of poverty who have their heads abroad and their anus at home; they're all masquerades: they just change their masks frequently.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by Ikology(m): 8:56am On Feb 18, 2015
Let me finish my Lab. analysis first before commenting.
Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by Redoil: 8:57am On Feb 18, 2015
C
Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by Djicemob: 8:58am On Feb 18, 2015
Change is when NL APC fans claim barcanista is irrelevant but rush in to CRY when he creates eye-opening threads like this.

Change is when Atiku,Amaechi etc wants to shout "PDP has destroyed nigeria for 16years..." but stops in their tracks grin

Change is when the best APC can offer is Buhari
grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by Redoil: 9:00am On Feb 18, 2015
Change is when tinubu is having over 6 aircraft worth over sixty million pounds each.
Change is when ameachi spend over N20billion of rivers state allocation to campaing for Buhari

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by courage54(m): 9:00am On Feb 18, 2015
I received some messages from some people who am sure are from PDP members telling me to support JONATHAN for a certain price. i simply told them that my desire for change is not for sale. So am not surprise seeing the sudden change of barcanista. I hope the pay is worth it sha?

AND WHAT TRANSFORMATION IS BARCANISTA PREACHING WHEN HE IS RUNNING FROM ANPP TO CPC TO APC AND NOW TO PDP?

17 Likes

Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by biafranqueen: 9:01am On Feb 18, 2015
Some people are crying already ^^^^^^^^^^^^ grin

16 Likes

Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by ellechrystal(f): 9:02am On Feb 18, 2015
Rilwayne001:

This is very bad, I thought ppl were entitled to their own opinion? If he wishes to move to d other, is it supposed to b a big ish?
Y didn't u put up this pix wen he was still an Apc fan?
Leave Barcanista alone o..

19 Likes

Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by biafranqueen: 9:02am On Feb 18, 2015
Agent of Change Fashola.

If you go to Ikorodu, Badagry and Epe, you will never believe they are all part of this same Lagos State as VI and Lekki.

Below you see a classroom at Irepodun Primary School, Alapere, Ketu, Lagos.

The bottom picture is Ladipo Primary School, Matori, in Mushin local government area of Lagos State as of November 2014.Though located within Lagos metropolis, Ladipo primary school, compares favourably with a village school with no roof to shield pupils from scorching sun and rainfull. Built in 1980 during the administration of former Governor Lateef Jakande - An exponent of the Universal Primary Education (UPE) – the school has been left to the whims of nature thus, becoming dilapidated, with roofs, floors and walls badly damaged and effectively abandoned to rot, by Tinubu and now Fashola.

12 Likes

Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by vislabraye(m): 9:04am On Feb 18, 2015
Politicians in Nigeria are not worth fighting for. They are after their own pocket.

Why I'm so pissed off iss because APC is made up of hypocrites. They are the most treacherous set of people you can meet.

How can Atiku, Amaechi and Tinubu be shouting "change" ? What change do they want to introduce? When they were in office, what did they do?

It's just that Buhari is the best option they can produce. So you can imagine how bad it is. SMH.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by aljharem(m): 9:04am On Feb 18, 2015
Change is when you intimate and blackmail ex apc members

Change is when you sponsor a terrorist group and rope the country under boko haram

Change is when you use lies and propaganda to lie to Nigerians while you cart away billions on dollars

Change is when touts such as Aregbesola and Jagaban aka Bola Yekini Tinubu are your leaders

Change is when murderers are your national leaders

Change is when you own about 300 houses in Lagos while your foot solders have none

Change is when your family members are all in government

Change is when you lie that you have just one million naira but your wife donated 135 million naira, taking Nigerians as Foo.ls they are.

Change is by intimidating your opponents

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by Abiagirl777(f): 9:05am On Feb 18, 2015
The same reason I'm kinda inclined towards GEJ than Buhari.their circle.Buhari is good but the ppl shouting change with him are worse than the devil himself.he who comes with equity must come with clean hands.
Thank God you saw the light
[/b]change is when Bukola Saraki and Tinubu whose familis have tied down Lagos and kwara shout change and I ask, change to and for what?[b]

20 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Elders Reject Proposed Nuclear Power Plant In Akwa Ibom / Share Recovered Loot Among 36 States‎ – PDP Chieftain Tells Buhari / AEDC Gives Reason For Low Power Outage, Apologises To Customers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.