Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,860 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? (31646 Views)

She Uses My High Sexual Drive To Her Advantage In Resolving Our Misunderstanding / Why Single Ladies Are More Than Single Guys / Effects Of Divorce On A Woman..Men Take Note (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 20, 2015
chillian:
Why do guys take advantage of advanced ladies especially the desperate ones promising them marriage and after taking advantage of them they dump them. Giving excuses of how rude or arrogant the lady is or better still avoiding her at all cost.I have witnessed two different cases from my friends and I can't help but wonder why men indulge in such wicked practices.
e be like say you don experience am firsthand o!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by KanwuliaJara: 9:02pm On Feb 20, 2015
[quote author=Aystarz post=30923042][/quote]

Abeg close YA quotation.
Sorry dear, I don't have man or woman problems like MOST of you do.

Please, write for yourself.
Thanks! kiss
Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Feb 20, 2015
since we are in the "generalizing" season, lets do it
Those guys had their bitter shares of what ladies did to them
ladies will gladly chop their mugu a55 while restricting their romantic privileges to merely a handshake and maybe an unresponsive hug
under the guise of "i cant roll with my mates"

fast-forward, the mugu eventually discovers the potent almighty formula at age 27 and starts implementing it

Why dem wait till dem reach "advanced" status before quitting playing?
advice her to accept fate because it is well grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by Saucekide25(m): 9:17pm On Feb 20, 2015
Buy the New Infinix Hot X507 [#14,500 Naira ] + Free Power Bank(5200mah) + #500 Naira Discount

To Place Your order Call/what'sapp 08122204769 or Email Eonuegbu1@gmail.com
[/quote]

Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by goodluck4favour(m): 9:18pm On Feb 20, 2015
grin
Tallesty1:
That heartless guy was used and dumped by a badass lady. It revolves dear.

Laughing out loud
Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by CyracksMrBlogger(m): 9:24pm On Feb 20, 2015
chillian:
Why do guys take advantage of advanced ladies especially the desperate ones promising them marriage and after taking advantage of them they dump them. Giving excuses of how rude or arrogant the lady is or better still avoiding her at all cost.I have witnessed two different cases from my friends and I can't help but wonder why men indulge in such wicked practices.
what goes arround comes around. Remember the guys you also took advantage of and finally dump them. So why complain now? Hehehehe

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 20, 2015
For every lady aged 30 and above seeking for a man to marry....there were alteast 2-3 men that begged on their kneels to marry her when she was between 20 and 26 but she refused for some selfish reasons. I dont have pity for any unmarried at 30 and above....In Buhari's voice...Hunt them...kill them old ladies!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by dabrake(m): 10:05pm On Feb 20, 2015
Redoil:
i apologise for the insult. But truth has always been a bitter piles.
Oga Redoil, even you?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by menesheh(m): 10:05pm On Feb 20, 2015
mutter:
Many Men and women that reach a mature age before getting married are very difficult to live with.
They are set in their ways and do not want to make much change or just cannot make the change.
They have their lifestyle and cat adjust.
When a man in this situation marries a woman, he usually marries a younger woman who completely adjust to fit in to the man`s lifestyle.
For women it is nearly impossible to get a much younger man to marry.
Furthermore the man sees himself as the head of the home and does not want to marry woman he cannot control.

It is possible that the man really wanted a serious relationship but then he found out he could not cope because he could not be the man he wants to be in this relationship.

Women really need to stop looking for ready- made men and be ready to build with a man.

Best comment ever

Pls i need ur contact despite u didn't insert pic in ur dp cus am overly conscous of looks

U are so amazingly good in critical thinking and reasoning

Love you in the air

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by makeitijn: 10:13pm On Feb 20, 2015
we are very serious buyer of DPK(kerosene) in large quantity.. we seek A very very reliable and genuine SELLER who haS product for sale either ttt or tto.. we'll love to know price on offer and procedure.. please mail me HEAVEN6923CONSULTANTS@GMAIL.COM
Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by seangy4konji: 10:20pm On Feb 20, 2015
Cry me a river...Na Justin Timberlake sing am.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by Kingsasian(m): 10:22pm On Feb 20, 2015
bukatyne:

And do you know if the badass lady was a good girl turned bad by a heartless guy
excuse

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by charlesditro: 10:25pm On Feb 20, 2015
chillian:
I wonder for how long you hav been wondering yet still can't imagine how much longer you still to wonder. Well, keep wondering and while you at it, ponder.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by Sunnymatey(m): 10:32pm On Feb 20, 2015
Simple, because the ladies themselves had taken advantage of men who were desperate to marry them when they were much younger. Law of camma
Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by October1960: 10:53pm On Feb 20, 2015
Correct Answer - well said!

mutter:
Many Men and women that reach a mature age before getting married are very difficult to live with.
They are set in their ways and do not want to make much change or just cannot make the change.
When a man in this situation marries a woman, he usually marries a younger woman who completely adjust to fit in to the man`s lifestyle.
Furthermore the man sees himself as the head of the home and does not want to marry woman he cannot control.

It is possible that the man really wanted a serious relationship but then he found out he could not cope because he could not be the man he wants to be in this relationship.

Women really need to stop looking for ready- made men and be ready to build with a man.
Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by October1960: 11:02pm On Feb 20, 2015
A "mature" woman who starts nagging or hinting about marriage makes the relationship turn sour. Some good relationships that could have naturally led to marriage end due to this. Why must I be the "fall" guy for your past failed relationships that did not lead to marriage?

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by soulfood(m): 11:02pm On Feb 20, 2015
Greatness call to DJs worldwide.

Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by onyenro(m): 11:30pm On Feb 20, 2015
I love the topic op. They mount pressure on you to marry them. What happen to the guy that ate the first fruit?
This is an advice to upcoming babes. The dried leaves told the fresh leaves keep dancing on the tree, we were one's like u. Nobody uses anybody unless u were despoil.d.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by GHANAOGA: 12:44am On Feb 21, 2015
onyenro:
I love the topic op. They mount pressure on you to marry them. What happen to the guy that ate the first fruit?
This is an advice to upcoming babes. The dried leaves told the fresh leaves keep dancing on the tree, we were one's like u. Nobody uses anybody unless u were despoil.d.

Exactly!!All of a sudden they want to victimize you for all their past failed relationships.Give a ngga a break!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by LewisO: 1:46am On Feb 21, 2015
MizMyColi:
A lady should be mentally strong enough to know when to gather all her faculties and walk out of a relationship that reeks of first class manipulation, selfishness, control and downright emotional abuse.

But no, we won't.

We must marry this year by fire by force.
When it doesn't pan out that way, we conclude we were taken advantage of. We had a part to play joor.

We keep giving guys irrefutable reasons to spew iranu and rada rada about us.
Reducing us to beggars of attention, affection, money and ultimately; marriage.

Dear Lawd, Lord give me and my fellow ladies brain.

Aamem.

Try put-in fear and respect next time! undecided
Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by Nobody: 5:53am On Feb 21, 2015
Redoil:
after ladies and people like you might have taken advantage of men in ur younger days forgeting the world is round and it is now pay back time. What goes arround comes arround.
Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by Nobody: 5:56am On Feb 21, 2015
freecocoa:
The simple answer is to stop being desperate and just maybe, no one will use you.

A desperate woman is also out to use any man who is stup1d enough to get caught in her trap, so...
Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by donodion(m): 6:28am On Feb 21, 2015
mutter:

And you heard it from a matured woman.100000 likes.
Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by WORLDPEACE(m): 7:02am On Feb 21, 2015
carefreewannabe:

I was thinking the same when I saw the title of the thread.

And then I was pondering over the reasons for such a mindset and behavior. What makes some ladies more desperate than others? Why do some ladies respect themselves and others don't?

I will not go into detail because I could write a book about that topic but I wish that more ladies get a life; a life that does not revolve around a man who will a get God-like status, a life that does not revolve around fashion and beauty to attract the divine creature that is supposed to solve all her problems and fulfill all her dreams, a life in which you have more than some cheesy soap operas that you spend your free time on and which constantly remind her that life is about a God-like creature who is the answer to all her questions.

And then they wonder and complain that men prefer to spend time with their buddies. The answer is, you are extremely boring.

Welcome to the 21st century.
We're God on earth.
Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by elitejosef: 7:33am On Feb 21, 2015
;Dsmiling mood activated
I have seen ladies who turned down serious suitors. One at my office when I came in newly refused me because I just came in with her and she needed a man that has settled down.
when two guys finished with her, she later came back begging for us to date. I actually wanted to fire down. But I remembered this girl turned me down then, and I knew she never loved me but just been desperate. how wish I clean mouth she for cry say he took advantage of me.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by Nobody: 7:46am On Feb 21, 2015
elitejosef:
;Dsmiling mood activated
I have seen ladies who turned down serious suitors. One at my office when I came in newly refused me because I just came in with her and she needed a man that has settled down.
when two guys finished with her, she later came back begging for us to date. I actually wanted to fire down. But I remembered this girl turned me down then, and I knew she never loved me but just been desperate. how wish I clean mouth she for cry say he took advantage of me.

Classic!

The story of a hurt ego.

She turned me down but when I was settled she begged me. I am bored.
Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by LuckyLadolce(m): 8:00am On Feb 21, 2015
Redoil:
after ladies and people like you might have taken advantage of men in ur younger days forgeting the world is round and it is now pay back time. What goes arround comes arround.
] correct.
Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by Nobody: 8:04am On Feb 21, 2015
uboma:

Your analysis is partially true. Not all matured single ladies are guilty of taking advantage of guys during their younger years.
i strongly disagree with dat bro,infact dats d major cause of dem nt yet married coz dy mistook a husbnd 4 a magga n nw its vise vasa,about 90% f dem did,i'm speakin from experimental fact
Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by queebeediva(f): 8:47am On Feb 21, 2015
It very common this days, but I think the problem is from the both sex, please ladies in quest for your dream husband don't be too available for any harry be paitent, prayerful and upright cause what will be will be. And guys, when you identify a good woman pls be good to her and if you feel you can not hooked with her for marriage @least be a loving friend to her. Like Akon would say; even the life that we got is borrow cause we don't no 2mwro.
Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by Emperor100(m): 9:36am On Feb 21, 2015
Redoil:
God bless you.. No more story!!!
Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by Aystarz: 11:41am On Feb 21, 2015
queebeediva:
It very common this days, but I think the problem is from the both sex, please ladies in quest for your dream husband don't be too available for any harry be paitent, prayerful and upright cause what will be will be. And guys, when you identify a good woman pls be good to her and if you feel you can not hooked with her for marriage @least be a loving friend to her. Like Akon would say; even the life that we got is borrow cause we don't no 2mwro.

Lol u don't know that song dude.
Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by donsmarte(m): 12:09pm On Feb 21, 2015
Redoil:
sure banker.thats the no 1 law of KARMA.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Reportedly Attempts To Marry Spiritual Wife In Ikoyi / Dad Rejoices, Thank God And FG As Daughter Return From Ukraine / Trending Video Of Nigerian Dad Being Made Up By His Daughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.