Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Gmb's Borno Visit: A Poor Man Surprised/shocked Him To Tears - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gmb's Borno Visit: A Poor Man Surprised/shocked Him To Tears (2125 Views)

I Was Moved To Tears Last Time Saraki, Ekweremadu Went To Court – Wabara / Rebuild Borno Visit To Borno Pic / Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gmb's Borno Visit: A Poor Man Surprised/shocked Him To Tears by zantama05(m): 9:26am On Feb 18, 2015
BUHARI’S VISIT TO MAIDUGURI

When Buhari's convoy was moving
from the Emirs palace to the venue
of the rally, one man kept chasing
Buhari's car and in the process fell
amidst the confusion. Buhari noticed
and told his driver to stop, he wind
down the glass of his car just to
acknowledge the man. When the
man got close to Buhari, he brought
out an envelope that contained TWO
THOUSAND NAIRA and said "This is
my contribution to your campaign,
this is all I have.” Buhari broke down
in tears

Change has come! Did i hear u say
AMEN?

8 Likes

Re: Gmb's Borno Visit: A Poor Man Surprised/shocked Him To Tears by experimentist: 9:45am On Feb 18, 2015
Why he no go put am for bank account? Must he contribute in handy.
Re: Gmb's Borno Visit: A Poor Man Surprised/shocked Him To Tears by X21: 9:54am On Feb 18, 2015
Picture or it never happened

2 Likes

Re: Gmb's Borno Visit: A Poor Man Surprised/shocked Him To Tears by vedaxcool(m): 9:55am On Feb 18, 2015
Buhari is an outstanding leader he is one of the few leaders in the world people genuinely love and adore!

7 Likes

Re: Gmb's Borno Visit: A Poor Man Surprised/shocked Him To Tears by jayonpoint(m): 9:56am On Feb 18, 2015
zantama05:
BUHARI’S VISIT TO MAIDUGURI

When Buhari's convoy was moving
from the Emirs palace to the venue
of the rally, one man kept chasing
Buhari's car and in the process fell
amidst the confusion. Buhari noticed
and told his driver to stop, he wind
down the glass of his car just to
acknowledge the man. When the
man got close to Buhari, he brought
out an envelope that contained TWO
THOUSAND NAIRA and said "This is
my contribution to your campaign,
this is all I have.” Buhari broke down
in tears

Change has come! Did i hear u say
AMEN?
For the sake of vulnerable nigerians..by God's grace buhari wil win inshal Allah

7 Likes

Re: Gmb's Borno Visit: A Poor Man Surprised/shocked Him To Tears by patrick89(m): 9:59am On Feb 18, 2015
What an epic movie!! You guys are good directors!!

10 Likes

Re: Gmb's Borno Visit: A Poor Man Surprised/shocked Him To Tears by zantama05(m): 10:23am On Feb 18, 2015
vedaxcool:
Buhari is an outstanding leader he is one of the few leaders in the world people genuinely love and adore!
god bless you for exposing the bitter truth.

7 Likes

Re: Gmb's Borno Visit: A Poor Man Surprised/shocked Him To Tears by Patewo: 10:30am On Feb 18, 2015
Buhari is an outstanding man. A man loved by the people and he means well for this nation. I sincerely do not have any doubts whatsoever about that in my heart. Nigeria will CHANGE.

As for those who continue to spew nonsense that Buhari is surrounded by corrupt elements, even our Lord Jesus Christ did not choose saints as disciples. But over time, his leadership and lifestyle changed the course of lives of those men. Buhari has led and is still living an exemplary life. Those who surround themselves around him will either change or go the way of Judas in this country.

CHANGE is in the air of this nation.

3 Likes

Re: Gmb's Borno Visit: A Poor Man Surprised/shocked Him To Tears by iLovePusssy: 10:54am On Feb 18, 2015
G.e.j possesses automatic power.. Buhari has authority. Ah admire d man.
Re: Gmb's Borno Visit: A Poor Man Surprised/shocked Him To Tears by GBTYO: 10:56am On Feb 18, 2015
Lie.
Re: Gmb's Borno Visit: A Poor Man Surprised/shocked Him To Tears by GBTYO: 10:59am On Feb 18, 2015
patrick89:
What an epic movie!! You guys are good directors!!

In a city ravaged by suicide bombers you will expect Buhari's security convoy to open fire on anybody running close to his convoy.

APC are liars unless they want to tell us how Buhari could distinguish between a supporter and a suicide bomber.

Darris God ohh.

All these lies you are spreading!

Darris God Ohh!
Re: Gmb's Borno Visit: A Poor Man Surprised/shocked Him To Tears by mrmetoo1: 10:59am On Feb 18, 2015
I'm a Buhari supporter but this story doesn't sound real to me
Re: Gmb's Borno Visit: A Poor Man Surprised/shocked Him To Tears by GBTYO: 11:02am On Feb 18, 2015
[size=18pt]Taqiyya lying Azz osun muhadunces lie![/size]
Re: Gmb's Borno Visit: A Poor Man Surprised/shocked Him To Tears by GBTYO: 11:03am On Feb 18, 2015
iLovePusssy:

Automatic power commands all authority.

Buhari has authority over you plebs only!
Re: Gmb's Borno Visit: A Poor Man Surprised/shocked Him To Tears by GBTYO: 11:05am On Feb 18, 2015
vedaxcool:
jayonpoint:

For the sake of vulnerable nigerians..by God's grace buhari wil win inshal Allah
zantama05:
god bless you for exposing the bitter truth.
Patewo:
Buhari is an outstanding man. A man loved by the people and he means well for this nation. I sincerely do not have any doubts whatsoever about that in my heart. Nigeria will CHANGE.
As for those who continue to spew nonsense that Buhari is surrounded by corrupt elements, even our Lord Jesus Christ did not choose saints as disciples. But over time, his leadership and lifestyle changed the course of lives of those men. Buhari has led and is still living an exemplary life. Those who surround themselves around him will either change or go the way of Judas in this country.
CHANGE is in the air of this nation.
iLovePusssy:

[size=48pt]Maximum shilling activated![/size]
Re: Gmb's Borno Visit: A Poor Man Surprised/shocked Him To Tears by iLovePusssy: 11:08am On Feb 18, 2015
GBTYO:

Automatic power commands all authority.

Buhari has authority over you plebs only!
Idiott
Re: Gmb's Borno Visit: A Poor Man Surprised/shocked Him To Tears by adegwurulez(m): 11:15am On Feb 18, 2015
Una don start again. His campaign organization will soon refute this.
Re: Gmb's Borno Visit: A Poor Man Surprised/shocked Him To Tears by GBTYO: 11:18am On Feb 18, 2015
iLovePusssy:

Idiott

Fool.
Re: Gmb's Borno Visit: A Poor Man Surprised/shocked Him To Tears by iLovePusssy: 11:22am On Feb 18, 2015
GBTYO:

Fool.
Sentimental bastard.
Re: Gmb's Borno Visit: A Poor Man Surprised/shocked Him To Tears by GBTYO: 11:23am On Feb 18, 2015
iLovePusssy:

Sentimental bastard.
Bastard sentimental
Re: Gmb's Borno Visit: A Poor Man Surprised/shocked Him To Tears by vedaxcool(m): 11:29am On Feb 18, 2015
GBTYO:

[size=3pt]Maximum shilling activated![/size]

The words of a small mind is always inconsequential and unreadable!
Re: Gmb's Borno Visit: A Poor Man Surprised/shocked Him To Tears by iLovePusssy: 11:29am On Feb 18, 2015
GBTYO:

Bastard sentimental
How much do u get paid for sucking g.e.j's limp d#ck fool
Re: Gmb's Borno Visit: A Poor Man Surprised/shocked Him To Tears by GBTYO: 11:31am On Feb 18, 2015
vedaxcool:

I can't see the words of a small mind!

Keep believing your own lies
Re: Gmb's Borno Visit: A Poor Man Surprised/shocked Him To Tears by GBTYO: 11:32am On Feb 18, 2015
iLovePusssy:

How much do u get paid for sucking g.e.j's limp d#ck fool

Goodluck is not a fagg0t unlike that you goat farking, child molester Buhari
Re: Gmb's Borno Visit: A Poor Man Surprised/shocked Him To Tears by iLovePusssy: 11:38am On Feb 18, 2015
GBTYO:

Goodluck is not a fagg0t unlike that you goat farking, child molester Buhari
Ah pray that God opens your blind eyes to help see the light and stop being an enemy to your dumb self. #peace

1 Like

Re: Gmb's Borno Visit: A Poor Man Surprised/shocked Him To Tears by midolian(m): 12:02pm On Feb 18, 2015
vedaxcool:
remain blessed

2 Likes

Re: Gmb's Borno Visit: A Poor Man Surprised/shocked Him To Tears by KwoiZabo(m): 12:04pm On Feb 18, 2015
Choi. APC can lie O. Propaganda at its peak.
Re: Gmb's Borno Visit: A Poor Man Surprised/shocked Him To Tears by 7lives: 12:41pm On Feb 18, 2015
Anything is possible, I know a man who loved Jona to the extent of hanging jona,s picture in his apartment, this humble Nigerian has since thrown this picture out of his apartment when it down on him that his business centre cannot survive on generator and crazy Nepa bills he's being made to pay despite the blackout, he is now singing change.
Hard way is the only way, Nigeria never engage in any liberation struggle and this is actually responsible for our state of minds, the conditions that led to bloody revolution in south America is not as bad as what Nigerians are going through but Nigerian will always find a way to endure, this is why I'm personally recommending another four years of hardship under any kind of government for Nigerians, this will enable them to decide if they want to continue to endure or fight back. Shalom.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari In Sokoto Earlier Today And Gasau Now Pics / Youth Unemployment In Africa: Causes,effects And Solutions / Teen Arrested For Bringing Homemade Clock In USA, Obama invites him.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.