Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,788 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:35 PM

Muslims Are Not Supposed To Have Problem With Christians. - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslims Are Not Supposed To Have Problem With Christians. (1871 Views)

Why Atheists Will Not Have Problem Becoming Muslims / As Muslims Are Not Capable Of Answering, You Better Believe The Bible / Why Muslims Are So Sexually Active (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslims Are Not Supposed To Have Problem With Christians. by truthman2012(m): 9:43am On Feb 18, 2015
[ Quran 29:46 ] And dispute ye
not with the People of the Book,
except with means better (than
mere disputation), unless it be
with those of them who inflict
wrong (and injury): but say,
"We believe in the revelation
which has come down to us and
in that which came down to
you; Our Allah and your Allah is
one; and it is to Him we bow (in
Islam)."

And again: Let there be no
compulsion in religion: Truth
stands out clear from Error:
whoever rejects evil and
believes in Allah hath grasped
the most trustworthy hand-
hold, that never breaks. And
Allah heareth and knoweth all
things (Quran 2:256).

If it is true their allah is one and there is no compulsion in religion, then why:

Fight those who
believe not in Allah nor the Last
Day, nor hold that forbidden
which hath been forbidden by
Allah and His Messenger, nor
acknowledge the religion of
Truth, (even if they are) of the
People of the Book, until they
pay the Jizya with willing
submission, and feel themselves
subdued (Quran 9:29).

Islam is therefore hypocritical and double-faced, an evidence that it is not from the true God.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Are Not Supposed To Have Problem With Christians. by malvisguy212: 10:01am On Feb 18, 2015
Soo many lies in the quran and inconsistency,on one verse the quran condemned christians and Jews and the other verse he promise the same christians and Jews heaven, I wonder why Muslim haven't discovered the lies in it.
Re: Muslims Are Not Supposed To Have Problem With Christians. by truthman2012(m): 10:35am On Feb 18, 2015
malvisguy212:
Soo many lies in the quran and inconsistency,on one verse the quran condemned christians and Jews and the other verse he promise the same christians and Jews heaven, I wonder why Muslim haven't discovered the lies in it.

Good.

Some of them might have discovered the truth but are afraid to declare it. I know a muslim, who after conversion was still going to the mosque but was bowing down calling the name of Jesus silently till he was safe to declare his new faith openly. The Devil made it an offence to leave islam (apostasy).
Re: Muslims Are Not Supposed To Have Problem With Christians. by malvisguy212: 3:53pm On Feb 18, 2015
truthman2012:

Good.

Some of them might have discovered the truth but are afraid to declare it. I know a muslim, who after conversion was still going to the mosque but was bowing down calling the name of Jesus silently till he was safe to declare his new faith openly. The Devil made it an offence to leave islam (apostasy).

God bless you, satan is very good in his trick,he know that the name of Jesus is above all name and he knows that God has exalted the name, so what the next plan satan have? Very simple,stop them from calling the name of Jesus,blackmail Jesus (which the quran did) lay false accusations against the name, sadly satan succeeded in all this accusations through the quran.

I tell you the truth, the Muslim are worshipping satan unknown to them.on many occasion in my dream,Jesus always appear to me as a lamb and saved me in there hand.

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Are Not Supposed To Have Problem With Christians. by truthman2012(m): 4:35pm On Feb 18, 2015
malvisguy212:
God bless you, satan is very good in his trick,he know that the name of Jesus is above all name and he knows that God has exalted the name, so what the next plan satan have? Very simple,stop them from calling the name of Jesus,blackmail Jesus (which the quran did) lay false accusations against the name, sadly satan succeeded in all this accusations through the quran.

I tell you the truth, the Muslim are worshipping satan unknown to them.on many occasion in my dream,Jesus always appear to me as a lamb and saved me in there hand.

Allah of muslims is actually satan in disguise. There was an idol named allah and it was amoung the 360 deities in Kaaba. That was the god they worshiped in Muhammad's family. It was that idol (allah) satan used to establish islam because it bears a name meaning God in Arabic. Mutaleb, Muhammad's grandpa was a worshiper of allah and that was why he named Muhammad's father AbduAllah (Abdullai) i.e servant of allah. Muhammad was already worshiping allah as a pagan before islam.
Re: Muslims Are Not Supposed To Have Problem With Christians. by malvisguy212: 5:05pm On Feb 18, 2015
truthman2012:

Allah of muslims is actually satan in disguise. There was an idol named allah and it was amoung the 360 deities in Kaaba. That was the god they worshiped in Muhammad's family. It was that idol (allah) satan used to establish islam because it bears a name meaning God in Arabic. Mutaleb, Muhammad's grandpa was a worshiper of allah and that was why he named Muhammad's father AbduAllah (Abdullai) i.e servant of allah. Muhammad was already worshiping allah as a pagan before islam.
unfortunately they (Muslims) are not encourage to ask question that threatened there belief.
God bless you for this information.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Are Not Supposed To Have Problem With Christians. by tartar9(m): 5:25pm On Feb 18, 2015
where's the contradiction with those verses?
Re: Muslims Are Not Supposed To Have Problem With Christians. by johnydon22(m): 5:47pm On Feb 18, 2015
tartar9:
where's the contradiction with those verses?
Common bro dont be like that... I am an atheist alright so you will understand i hold no religion above the other and i have many a time pointed out the contradictions in the bible for christians too which funny enough they do not agree just like you are doing now ...lol

[size=20] Those verses truthman quoted on the op is clearly very contradictory, you dont need any binoculars to see it. . . One says dont fight them the other says fight them.. thats pure contradiction and its undisputable ...Dont argue over it boss[/size]
Re: Muslims Are Not Supposed To Have Problem With Christians. by tartar9(m): 6:43pm On Feb 18, 2015
johnydon22:

Common bro dont be like that... I am an atheist alright so you will understand i hold no religion above the other and i have many a time pointed out the contradictions in the bible for christians too which funny enough they do not agree just like you are doing now ...lol

[size=20] Those verses truthman quoted on the op is clearly very contradictory, you dont need any binoculars to see it. . . One says dont fight them the other says fight them.. thats pure contradiction and its undisputable ...Dont argue over it boss[/size]
the other was referring to those who refuse to pay their little tax
Re: Muslims Are Not Supposed To Have Problem With Christians. by Anas09: 6:44pm On Feb 18, 2015
I don't understand why Allah or Mohammed keep saying "us" when giving instructions. Who are the us? In the Bible, we believe the us is The Father, Son, and the holy Ghost. In Islam who r the us, since Allah is one? Or are they refering to Al-Alat, Malat and Uzza?
Re: Muslims Are Not Supposed To Have Problem With Christians. by truthman2012(m): 7:14pm On Feb 18, 2015
Anas09:
I don't understand why Allah or Mohammed keep saying "us" when giving instructions. Who are the us? In the Bible, we believe the us is The Father, Son, and the holy Ghost. In Islam who r the us, since Allah is one? Or are they refering to Al-Alat, Malat and Uzza?

The 'US' is satanic trinity, made up of Satan, Gabriel and Muhammad.
Re: Muslims Are Not Supposed To Have Problem With Christians. by truthman2012(m): 7:21pm On Feb 18, 2015
tartar9:
the other was referring to those who refuse to pay their little tax

What about these verses, are they also talking about tax?

Qur'an (8:39) - “And fight them
until there is no more Fitnah
(disbelief and polytheism: i.e.
worshipping others besides Allah)
and the religion (worship) will all
be for Allah Alone [in the whole
of the world ]. But if they cease
(worshipping others besides
Allah), then certainly, Allah is
All-Seer of what they do.”

Qur'an (3:83) - "Are they seeking
a religion other than Allah's,
when every soul in the heavens
and the earth has sub mitted to
Him, willingly or by
COMPULSION?" This is against the
earlier verse (2:256) stating that
there is "no compulsion in
religion".
Re: Muslims Are Not Supposed To Have Problem With Christians. by truthman2012(m): 7:27pm On Feb 18, 2015
johnydon22:

You are unbiased this time, keep it up.
Re: Muslims Are Not Supposed To Have Problem With Christians. by Ifeann(f): 9:28pm On Feb 18, 2015
Anas09:

Make yourself a nice cup of tea when u get home and be proud of urself. This is an excellent observation, I too have noticed this... Mohammed places himself to the level of his allah apparently. Do u know Muslims call on Mohammed in prayer... Mind u these Muslims claim Islam is pure monotheism.

Muslims are hypocrites, they are closet pagans who worship a black stone and a terrible "prophet".
Re: Muslims Are Not Supposed To Have Problem With Christians. by Ifeann(f): 9:32pm On Feb 18, 2015
johnydon22:

Hi john, hope u doing alright.
I noticed ur recent tougher stance on Islam.

I want an honest answer did I or anyother of the crew(malvisguy, truthman, true2god, pastorkun oremussantus etc ) influence your stance on Islam.
Re: Muslims Are Not Supposed To Have Problem With Christians. by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 18, 2015
Muslims killed christians in libya, none of dem will condemn such act. Instead dey will be dere crying crocodile tears. Islam killing people since d days of muhammed. 9jaforlife Rilwayne001 tartar9 de depressed nigro
Re: Muslims Are Not Supposed To Have Problem With Christians. by johnydon22(m): 10:07pm On Feb 18, 2015
Ifeann:

Hi john, hope u doing alright.
I noticed ur recent tougher stance on Islam.

I want an honest answer did I or anyother of the crew(malvisguy, truthman, true2god, pastorkun oremussantus etc ) influence your stance on Islam.
Hey ifeann, am great.. what about you dear hope you are ok.

Nope nobody influenced my stance on islam i just dont know much about islam like most of you..honestly i dont even read through all this surah and long posts cus its boring to me. . . i just say what i see like the above being a typical example..
I pride no religion above the other tho i dont believe people should be judged by their beliefs.

My post above was just stating the obvious and thats all, if you see the truth you say it... thats just it.

But honestly i have never met someone who is anti-islam as you really. .

You seem to know much about islam especially its dark sides..

Tho the killings and terrorism in islam is something of worry to all and sundry in planet earth and i for one will always stand against such evil as long as it affects humans and the earth.

In your opinion what can we do to stop all this terrorism and killings and child sexual abuse that somehow are products of islam on this planet?
Re: Muslims Are Not Supposed To Have Problem With Christians. by sorextee(m): 12:00am On Feb 19, 2015
Muslims are not supposed to have problems with Christians truly. I don't know why it's hard for a Muslim man to give out his daughter to a xtian man for marriage. They will tell him to convert first. I have a dream that one day, muslims and Christians will live in peace and harmony, bound by love and humanity..
Re: Muslims Are Not Supposed To Have Problem With Christians. by MightySparrow: 6:50am On Feb 19, 2015
truthman2012:

The 'US' is satanic trinity, made up of Satan, Gabriel and Muhammad.

Good contribution OP, except that their Gabriel is not the same as the Bible's.
Re: Muslims Are Not Supposed To Have Problem With Christians. by Nobody: 7:26am On Feb 19, 2015
sorextee:
Muslims are not supposed to have problems with Christians truly. I don't know why it's hard for a Muslim man to give out his daughter to a xtian man for marriage. They will tell him to convert first. I have a dream that one day, muslims and Christians will live in peace and harmony, bound by love and humanity..
You are in limbo..
Pours him cold water, wake up from your dream land son***
Re: Muslims Are Not Supposed To Have Problem With Christians. by truthman2012(m): 8:59am On Feb 19, 2015
sorextee:

Satan didn't design muslims to live in peace with the Christians, hence those quranic verses to kill the Christians.
Re: Muslims Are Not Supposed To Have Problem With Christians. by truthman2012(m): 9:22am On Feb 19, 2015
MightySparrow:

Good contribution OP, except that their Gabriel is not the same as the Bible's.

Yes, you are right.

Muhammad's Gabriel is not the same as Gabriel that spoke to Mary and other people in the Bible. Jubril (Gabriel) squeezed Muhammad thrice to a point he almost gave up the ghost. The true God angel Gabriel didn't torture anybody.
Re: Muslims Are Not Supposed To Have Problem With Christians. by basilico: 6:29pm On Feb 19, 2015
Truth man in Muhammad life There were two phases he went through.
The Mecca and medinian phase.
When he started his hallucinations in Mecca and insulted the 360 idols he only managed to live because of his uncle al Talib.
During his initial phase he spewed out some relative peaceful verses
When he ran away to Medina in 622 AD and became influential after convicing his gang of robbers that it was OK to rob Mecca Quraish caravans he amassed some wealth and was poised to overan mecca.

That's when he Allah declared that he us now revealing better verses than before.Abrogation is the correct word.
Basically whatever peaceful verses Allah had revealed to Muhammad when he had few followers were replaced by new violent verses that are the heart of Islam.
Re: Muslims Are Not Supposed To Have Problem With Christians. by truthman2012(m): 6:52pm On Feb 19, 2015
basilico:
Truth man in Muhammad life There were two phases he went through.
The Mecca and medinian phase.
When he started his hallucinations in Mecca and insulted the 360 idols he only managed to live because of his uncle al Talib.
During his initial phase he spewed out some relative peaceful verses
When he ran away to Medina in 622 AD and became influential after convicing his gang of robbers that it was OK to rob Mecca Quraish caravans he amassed some wealth and was poised to overan mecca.

That's when he Allah declared that he us now revealing better verses than before.Abrogation is the correct word.
Basically whatever peaceful verses Allah had revealed to Muhammad when he had few followers were replaced by new violent verses that are the heart of Islam.

That shows allah was playing tricks. He revealed peaceful verses till Muhammad was strong enough to perpetrate attrocities.
Re: Muslims Are Not Supposed To Have Problem With Christians. by basilico: 7:02pm On Feb 19, 2015
there is no deity called Allah.Allah = Muhammad.
When in small numbers or weak Muslims will lie to infidels.
When they become significantly strong they start open war to the point f killing of all non muslims.
Then when. all become Muslims they start killing each other, the ones who don't behave exactly like profit Muhammad are labelled takfir and can be killed by burning, crucifixion, beheading or any other method profit Muhammad invented
Re: Muslims Are Not Supposed To Have Problem With Christians. by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 20, 2015
Haba! @truthman2012 oremussanctus malvisguy212 ifeann etc. Una no know say na this kind topics I dey like? Why una no dey mention me so dat I go know say una don drop bomb shell make I laugh and contribute as well? Oya make una beg me sharp!sharp! Abi? grin grin anyways This religion is a HEINOUS ONE I tell you guys
Re: Muslims Are Not Supposed To Have Problem With Christians. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 20, 2015
D truth is dat, dis Muslims carry out so many evils all in d name of muhammed and moon god. Dey back it up wif d koran, never will ya see Muslims condemning yerima for penetrating a 12 years old child. Watched his intervew in one al jazeera program called d stream by femi oke or so, d guy was only saying dat prophet muhammed did it. Prophet muhammed did it, does dat make it rite? Dis are d tinz we nid to ask ourselves. Any Christian dat do bad, no matter who u re, we day d truth and condemn such act, buh our Muslim brodas like 9jaforlife and co, wen dey see dis wrong tinz happening all becos d koran supports it, dey don't condemn it rather dey find excuses to suports d evil act laid down by their prophet. #shalom
Re: Muslims Are Not Supposed To Have Problem With Christians. by basilico: 9:41pm On Feb 20, 2015
I may have posted this before or someone else did.
prophetofdoom.net has rearranged the Quran chronologically and it makes a lot of sense. When in Mecca before hijra peaceful verses. Once in Medina Allah sent down the violent and. better verses abrogating all he had revealed.
Abrogated. Allah changes his mind. eg Satanic verses that forces Salmon Rushdie to hide ( but not in a hole like Saddam).
Re: Muslims Are Not Supposed To Have Problem With Christians. by Nobody: 10:03pm On Feb 20, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
D truth is dat, dis Muslims carry out so many evils all in d name of muhammed and moon god. Dey back it up wif d koran, never will ya see Muslims condemning yerima for penetrating a 12 years old child. Watched his intervew in one al jazeera program called d stream by femi oke or so, d guy was only saying dat prophet muhammed did it. Prophet muhammed did it, does dat make it rite? Dis are d tinz we nid to ask ourselves. Any Christian dat do bad, no matter who u re, we day d truth and condemn such act, buh our Muslim brodas like 9jaforlife and co, wen dey see dis wrong tinz happening all becos d koran supports it, dey don't condemn it rather dey find excuses to suports d evil act laid down by their prophet. #shalom
point of correction @the bolded THEY ARE NOT OUR BROTHERS! WHAT DOES LIGHT GOT TO DO WITH DARKNESS. These wicked souls have unleashed almajiris o for evil. Hmmmmm. Whenever there's a riot you would wonder what sort of spirit possesses them. Little kids of 5,6,7, o even 4years old (like I saw recently). I visit the North often times, i Was Born there, raised, schooled there, still go There often times etc.as far as im concerned I AM A "FULL BLOODED NORTHERNER" So i know these guys. Their religion is a wicked one. I entered a bus (not In kano now but one of these northern states) and the conductor was busy playing apc songs to anger christians in the vehicle as it was obvious we the passengers were all christians. Wetin concern me? Just carry me to my destination abi? I just wished sha that he was slapped or AMBUSHED abi? That's how one driver was playing a tape insulting christianity. I was just boiling I'm the bus (like months ago sha) Chai! Christians suffer there o. GOD WILL SAVE US FROM THEIR HEINOUSNESS IN JESUS CHRIST NAME. AMEN. Islam is a religion of piss
Re: Muslims Are Not Supposed To Have Problem With Christians. by Nobody: 10:19pm On Feb 20, 2015
basilico:
I may have posted this before or someone else did.
prophetofdoom.net has rearranged the Quran chronologically and it makes a lot of sense. When in Mecca before hijra peaceful verses. Once in Medina Allah sent down the violent and. better verses abrogating all he had revealed.
Abrogated. Allah changes his mind. eg Satanic verses that forces Salmon Rushdie to hide ( but not in a hole like Saddam).
I visited that link o (Prophetofdoom.com). Hopefully GOD's grace ill still visit the link to laugh at the stupidity of that blood sucking religion called islam. Mtcheeeeeew
Re: Muslims Are Not Supposed To Have Problem With Christians. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Feb 20, 2015
sbaks:
point of correction @the bolded THEY ARE NOT OUR BROTHERS! WHAT DOES LIGHT GOT TO DO WITH DARKNESS. These wicked souls have unleashed almajiris o for evil. Hmmmmm. Whenever there's a riot you would wonder what sort of spirit possesses them. Little kids of 5,6,7, o even 4years old (like I saw recently). I visit the North often times, i Was Born there, raised, schooled there, still go There often times etc.as far as im concerned I AM A "FULL BLOODED NORTHERNER" So i know these guys. Their religion is a wicked one. I entered a bus (not In kano now but one of these northern states) and the conductor was busy playing apc songs to anger christians in the vehicle as it was obvious we the passengers were all christians. Wetin concern me? Just carry me to MY destination abi? I just wished sha that he was slapped or AMBUSHED abi? That's how one was playing. Tape insulting christianity. Chai! Christians suffer there o. GOD WILL SAVE US FROM THEIR HEINOUSNESS IN JESUS CHRIST NAME. AMEN. Islam is a religion of piss
wen I mean broda am talking abt d fact dat he is created by our almighty God, buh not while he is possessed by d spirit of muhammed. Dey re really wicked and hartless, like I said no Muslim is innocent cos dere is always hatred in dem mind concerning christians And Jews. I know for sure dat dey will be defeated at d end, dat dey will surely come.
Re: Muslims Are Not Supposed To Have Problem With Christians. by Nobody: 10:28pm On Feb 20, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
wen I mean broda am talking abt d fact dat he is created by our almighty God, buh not while he is possessed by d spirit of muhammed. Dey re really wicked and hartless, like I said no Muslim is innocent cos dere is always hatred in dem mind concerning christians And Jews. I know for sure dat dey will be defeated at d end, dat dey will surely come.
AMEN O. They are wicked. Imagine what I saw a lady sliced into 2 in funtua. My dear things happen for that north o. I carry my eyes see am. We saw things in that north o. Wetin Make us leave? Mtcheeeeeeew. Those guys are evil

(1) (2) (Reply)

Del / Alevi Muslims Refuse To Worship In Mosques / Sahabi Mu'awiyah Ibn Abi Sufyan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.