Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Muslims Are Not Supposed To Have Problem With Christians. - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslims Are Not Supposed To Have Problem With Christians. (1886 Views)

Why Atheists Will Not Have Problem Becoming Muslims / As Muslims Are Not Capable Of Answering, You Better Believe The Bible / Why Muslims Are So Sexually Active (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims Are Not Supposed To Have Problem With Christians. by truthman2012(m): 9:57am On Feb 21, 2015
sbaks:
point of correction @the bolded THEY ARE NOT OUR BROTHERS! WHAT DOES LIGHT GOT TO DO WITH DARKNESS. These wicked souls have unleashed almajiris o for evil. Hmmmmm. Whenever there's a riot you would wonder what sort of spirit possesses them. Little kids of 5,6,7, o even 4years old (like I saw recently). I visit the North often times, i Was Born there, raised, schooled there, still go There often times etc.as far as im concerned I AM A "FULL BLOODED NORTHERNER" So i know these guys. Their religion is a wicked one. I entered a bus (not In kano now but one of these northern states) and the conductor was busy playing apc songs to anger christians in the vehicle as it was obvious we the passengers were all christians. Wetin concern me? Just carry me to my destination abi? I just wished sha that he was slapped or AMBUSHED abi? That's how one driver was playing a tape insulting christianity. I was just boiling I'm the bus (like months ago sha) Chai! Christians suffer there o. GOD WILL SAVE US FROM THEIR HEINOUSNESS IN JESUS CHRIST NAME. AMEN. Islam is a religion of piss

So these people are turning apc and pdp to muslims and Christians thing.
Re: Muslims Are Not Supposed To Have Problem With Christians. by Nobody: 2:42pm On Feb 23, 2015
truthman2012:

So these people are turning apc and pdp to muslims and Christians thing.
yes na! It has been all these while, and that is why they are united together with yoruba muslims ACN to dis-stabilize the christian in power but christians are too stupid to understand abi? It is only northern christians that understand and that is why they are been killed because they are better christians than southerners?
Re: Muslims Are Not Supposed To Have Problem With Christians. by PastorKun(m): 2:45pm On Feb 23, 2015
sbaks:
yes na! It has been all these while, and that is why they are united together with yoruba muslims ACN to dis-stabilize the christian in power but christians are too stupid to understand abi? It is only northern christians that understand and that is why they are been killed because they are better christians than southerners?

It's not really good to use religion to play divisive politics, statements like this should not be encouraged.
Re: Muslims Are Not Supposed To Have Problem With Christians. by Nobody: 2:54pm On Feb 23, 2015
PastorKun:

It's not really good to use religion to play divisive politics, statements like this should not be encouraged.
abeg park well! We wey dey go north well well na we know wetin we dey see! Do you know christians are being killed secretly in the north? Do you know I saw someone slaughtered into 2 with my own eye (a christian lady). I still visit the north, I was even there last 2 weeks, I was born there, I'm a northerner by birth. Christians in the south are so blind! They don't know what is going on in the north and they don't know what is spreading towards them. I've made mistakes in life in my friendships with those northerners. They are all the same. SELFISH!!!!! and DECEITFUL! Southerners don't know what is spreading towards them. Especially the yorubas who are so BLIND! Jos christians are one of the best so far I've seen followed by the igbos abi? Make una siddon for there. Go through some of my threads and see what I faced. Do you know that they deny christians voters card there? It was by the grace of GOD I collected mine. abeg PARK WELL jare
Re: Muslims Are Not Supposed To Have Problem With Christians. by truthman2012(m): 4:47pm On Feb 25, 2015
Of a truth, a real or good muslim must be wicked. Going by the life and deed of Muhammad, Boko Haram, ISIL and others are doing exactly like him. There are many islamic evidences that prove it so. Islam is not a blessing to the world.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Matters Arising On The Miracle Baby In Lagos / Why Do Muslims Fail To Understand Biology Is Not The Only Way To Become Father? / I Didn't Fast For One Day This Ramadan Subhanallah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.