Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,975 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:35 AM

Ok - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ok (9942 Views)

I Have Phobia For Vagina, What Can I Do? / Why Do Men Now Have Phobia For Virgins! / Please Help Me! I Have Phobia For Beautiful Ladies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ok by MrFernandez(m): 10:08am On Feb 18, 2015

1 Like

Re: Ok by vjsmiles: 10:12am On Feb 18, 2015
THEIR MISCONCEPTIONS ARE RALLIED TO BELIEVE THAT FAIR GUYS ARE PLAYBOYS OR FLIRTS angry angry

BUT NEVER HAD SUCH EXPERIENCE THOUGH

3 Likes

Re: Ok by Greyworm: 10:12am On Feb 18, 2015
Hmmm unless u are an albino

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ok by pweetixandy: 10:45am On Feb 18, 2015
We dnt have a phobia becos fair guys have d tendency to stray,its rather becos fair guys just dnt look manly,and rugged and sexy. Me personally? Fair guys=No. Op,show me ur pic,I might change my mind

5 Likes

Re: Ok by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 18, 2015
You've been meeting insecure ladies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ok by afanide: 11:18am On Feb 18, 2015
pweetixandy:
We dnt have a phobia becos fair guys have d tendency to stray,its rather becos fair guys just dnt look manly,and rugged and sexy. Me personally? Fair guys=No. Op,show me ur pic,I might change my mind

I hate Dark Ladies. They dont seem attarctive to me. No matter ur figure..

But if u re light, wow...... U cant pass me by and i dont turn my Neck.........

I dont mean the artificial fairness o........ I mean the natural ones that are fair to the core.

Meanwhile, check out my profile am fair though.
Re: Ok by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 18, 2015
i have same issue..
meanwhile this is how to vote for apc, vote for change pix below
Re: Ok by MrFernandez(m): 12:41pm On Feb 18, 2015
vjsmiles:
THEIR MISCONCEPTIONS ARE RALLIED TO BELIEVE THAT FAIR GUYS ARE PLAYBOYS OR FLIRTS angry angry

BUT NEVER HAD SUCH EXPERIENCE THOUGH

That's exactly the point...they tend to generalize based on past experiences they've had with fair guys...the fact that Mr A does a thing doesn't mean Mr B is the same!
Re: Ok by MrFernandez(m): 12:43pm On Feb 18, 2015
Davidairmarshal:
i have same issue..
meanwhile this is how to vote for apc, vote for change pix below

Please do not derail my thread with this...you can as well create a thread to drive home your point, the last time I checked "SEUN" does not charge for thread creation!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ok by MrFernandez(m): 12:45pm On Feb 18, 2015
afanide:

I hate Dark Ladies. They dont seem attarctive to me. No matter ur figure..

But if u re light, wow...... U cant pass me by and i dont turn my Neck.........

I dont mean the artificial fairness o........ I mean the natural ones that are fair to the core.

Meanwhile, check out my profile am fair though.

Should love and affection be dependent on the color of the skin?

4 Likes

Re: Ok by MrFernandez(m): 12:47pm On Feb 18, 2015
MzNelly:
You've been meeting insecure ladies.

Your are on point dear! Funniest thing is most of em haven't actually dated a fair guy before...they've based their judgement on a supposed myth that "fair guys naturally stray"

2 Likes

Re: Ok by MrFernandez(m): 12:48pm On Feb 18, 2015
Greyworm:
Hmmm unless u are an albino

LMFAO...ain't an albino, check my handle
!
Re: Ok by MrFernandez(m): 12:48pm On Feb 18, 2015
pweetixandy:

Check my handle Hon!
Re: Ok by MrFernandez(m): 2:26pm On Feb 18, 2015
125 views and a mere 5 comments! Huh...are peeps short of words?
Re: Ok by afanide: 3:32pm On Feb 18, 2015
MrFernandez:

Should love and affection be dependent on the color of the skin?

That's my Taste bro......

Colour is the first priority i consider b4 going further to pour out my emotions.

1 Like

Re: Ok by MrFernandez(m): 3:35pm On Feb 18, 2015
afanide:

That's my Taste bro......

Colour is the first priority i consider b4 going further to pour out my emotions.

Huh...different strokes for different folks! But do you know how it feels not to be taken serious based on the colour of ya skin
?
Re: Ok by afanide: 3:40pm On Feb 18, 2015
MrFernandez:

Huh...different strokes for different folks! But do you know how it feels not to be taken serious based on the colour of ya skin
?

I understand....... I made up my mind not to marry a Dark Lady cos she wont look attractive to me and i 'might' not be faithful to her.

I know Faithfulness has notin to do wit colour. It's 4rm d mind.......

1 Like

Re: Ok by tpiah01: 4:17pm On Feb 18, 2015
I'm not aware of any fair guy who is pressed for dates.

And, just like some people don't like dating fair guys, there are those who also don't date dark guys.

So, just find the one who is into you and ignore the rest.

Did Utomi, Babangida, et al, not marry?

Does Orikinla not regale us with tales of his various paramours regularly, in addition to his myriads of photos of women of all shapes and sizes every now and then?

1 Like

Re: Ok by MrFernandez(m): 4:56pm On Feb 18, 2015
tpiah01:
I'm not aware of any fair guy who is pressed for dates.

And, just like some people don't like dating fair guys, there are those who also don't date dark guys.

So, just find the one who is into you and ignore the rest.

Did Utomi, Babangida, et al, not marry?

Does Orikinla not regale us with tales of his various paramours regularly, in addition to his myriads of photos of women of all shapes and sizes every now and then?

Gracias!
Re: Ok by pinkycute(f): 5:08pm On Feb 18, 2015
I don't really fancy fair guys in away)))
Not as if, I don't associated with them or have them as a friend but the bottom line is that, I can't date them for serious relationship because of the believe I have::::::::: that some of them are flirt and trustworthy...

Well, am talking for experience and when I talk about fair guys, not just ugly once "but the cute, neat, fresh skin guys grin those one's flirt a lot cry
Re: Ok by MrFernandez(m): 5:11pm On Feb 18, 2015
pinkycute:
I don't really fancy fair guys in away)))
Not as if, I don't associated with them or have them as a friend but the bottom line is that, I can't date them for serious relationship because of the believe I have::::::::: that some of them are flirt and trustworthy...

Well, am taking for experience and when I talk about fair guys, not just ugly once "but the cute, neat, fresh skin guys grin those one's flirt a lot cry

You sound like all the girls I have ever come across...that's why I don't have a serious relationship till date cos they all end up feeling insecured... Between should you judge a man by the colour of his skin or the content of his character?

3 Likes

Re: Ok by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 18, 2015
What a way to get us to check your profile picture. Well, I just did; and to tell you the truth, you look like an Iraqi terrorist.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ok by marvelousabah(m): 5:26pm On Feb 18, 2015
Segeggs:
What a way to get us to check your profile picture. Well, I just did; and to tell you the truth, you look like an Iraqi terrorist.
gringringringringringringringrin...waitin the guy,do u na?,can't u pretend to be nice

Hating,is not gud for ur healthgrin

1 Like

Re: Ok by PHgirl(f): 5:32pm On Feb 18, 2015
This is new to me. I fall badly for light-skinned guys as long as you're not an albino. lipsrsealed
Re: Ok by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 18, 2015
MrFernandez:

Gracias!
baba dat your beards lasan,jealous of the shii
Re: Ok by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 18, 2015
PHgirl:
This is new to me. I fall badly for light-skinned guys as long as you're not an albino. lipsrsealed
bt m nt light-skinned cry
Re: Ok by pinkycute(f): 5:51pm On Feb 18, 2015
embarassed Ooh dear, I can't never judge any man by his skin colour and am sorry if you're one of them wink
All I say, is my experience and nothing attach to it...

So please))) don't quote me wrong... Ok,

MrFernandez:

You sound like all the girls I have ever come across...that's why I don't have a serious relationship till date cos they all end up feeling insecured... Between should you judge a man by the colour of his skin or the content of his character?
Re: Ok by MrFernandez(m): 5:54pm On Feb 18, 2015
Segeggs:

I know you intended that 2 be funny but it's not!
Re: Ok by MrFernandez(m): 5:55pm On Feb 18, 2015
pinkycute:
embarassed Ooh dear, I can't never judge any man by his skin colour and am sorry if you're one of them wink
All I say, is my experience and nothing attach to it...

So please))) don't quote me wrong... Ok,

Ok hon

1 Like

Re: Ok by MrFernandez(m): 5:56pm On Feb 18, 2015
PHgirl:

That's rare!
Re: Ok by Nobody: 5:58pm On Feb 18, 2015
MrFernandez:

I know you intended that 2 be funny but it's not!
well, you are a fine boy, just trim the beards a bit.

1 Like

Re: Ok by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 18, 2015
You are right op, it's a built-up belief that light skinned dudes are players. Hence the rejection, most of them now want "tall, dark and, handsome "

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Married Couple Invited Me For Threeesome Sex Last Night - Read My Experience / Guys Help! She Wants To Register On 2go / Guys, How Do U Feel When A Woman Turns Ur Proposal Down?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.