Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,543 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Ok - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ok (9954 Views)

I Have Phobia For Vagina, What Can I Do? / Why Do Men Now Have Phobia For Virgins! / Please Help Me! I Have Phobia For Beautiful Ladies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ok by MrFernandez(m): 9:25pm On Feb 18, 2015
cloudyskyglind:
You are right op, it's a built-up belief that light skinned dudes are players. Hence the rejection, most of them now want "tall, dark and, handsome "

So what's d fate of fair guys? That ain't right!
Re: Ok by khiaa(f): 10:25pm On Feb 18, 2015
afanide:

I hate Dark Ladies. They dont seem attarctive to me. No matter ur figure..

But if u re light, wow...... U cant pass me by and i dont turn my Neck.........

I dont mean the artificial fairness o........ I mean the natural ones that are fair to the core.

Meanwhile, check out my profile am fair though.

You are not fair but brown, I expected a Drake complexion which is a turn off to me grin but I like your brown complexion and chocolate men.
Re: Ok by afanide: 10:57pm On Feb 18, 2015
khiaa:

You are not fair but brown, I expected a Drake complexion which is a turn off to me grin but I like your brown complexion and chocolate men.

Brown

Never heard that in my life..........
Re: Ok by TheOyibo(m): 11:12pm On Feb 18, 2015
It's funny how nigerian are obsessed by beeing lighter.

1 Like

Re: Ok by PHgirl(f): 6:26am On Feb 19, 2015
hammer2010:
bt m nt light-skinned cry

Too bad... embarassed
Re: Ok by Nobody: 7:07am On Feb 19, 2015
That's a new one I'm hearing and am very fair
Re: Ok by khiaa(f): 7:12am On Feb 19, 2015
afanide:

Brown

Never heard that in my life..........

I guess it depends on what you consider to be light/fair skin. I consider Drake/beyonce light/fair, and you brown/caramel colored like me. smiley
Re: Ok by kelvinmuffins3(m): 7:45am On Feb 19, 2015
Light/fair, albino, dark, brown all na same but look good and fresh always with great smell.

1 Like

Re: Ok by tardell007(m): 8:14am On Feb 19, 2015
Same problem here.
Re: Ok by Nobody: 8:38am On Feb 19, 2015
pweetixandy:
We dnt have a phobia becos fair guys have d tendency to stray,its rather becos fair guys just dnt look manly,and rugged and sexy. Me personally? Fair guys=No. Op,show me ur pic,I might change my mind
u said it all.

They dont look rugged and strong in my eyes. They look fragile, and, they feel they are the best thing that happened to u.., just becos they are fair.

But, dark...? oh no, I will follow u to anywhere.

Infact, Dark guys rock and rule for me joor.

1 Like

Re: Ok by MrFernandez(m): 9:18am On Feb 19, 2015
missbronze:
u said it all.

They dont look rugged and strong in my eyes. They look fragile, and, they feel they are the best thing that happened to u.., just becos they are fair.

Infact, Dark guys rock and rule for me joor.

Wow shocked
Re: Ok by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 19, 2015
PHgirl:

Too bad... embarassed
lolz. dont worry, I am going to do an MJ to my skin just for you cheesy
Re: Ok by arimahoseloka(m): 11:13am On Feb 19, 2015
MrFernandez:

I know you intended that 2 be funny but it's not!
its fuvkingg hilarious
Re: Ok by Nobody: 11:18am On Feb 19, 2015
Lol, weird thread/question.

If the dark-skinned girls don't trust you, date the light-skinned girls. Or do they not trust you as well? shocked
Re: Ok by MrFernandez(m): 11:27am On Feb 19, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:
Lol, weird thread/question.

If the dark skin girls don't trust you, date the light-skinned girls. Or do they not trust you as well? shocked

I'm positive you didn't take your time to read and digest the point I was trying to make before you hit the reply button...avail yourself the opportunity to read and digest then try commenting again!

1 Like

Re: Ok by Mhizizzy(f): 11:29am On Feb 19, 2015
I like fair guyz....

2 Likes

Re: Ok by MrFernandez(m): 11:29am On Feb 19, 2015
arimahoseloka:
its fuvkingg hilarious

Then I am sorry my friend; you have a dry sense of humour!

1 Like

Re: Ok by MrFernandez(m): 11:30am On Feb 19, 2015
Mhizizzy:
I like fair guyz....

One in a million!
Re: Ok by Nobody: 11:31am On Feb 19, 2015
MrFernandez:

I'm positive you didn't take your time to read and digest the point I was trying to make before you hit the reply button...avail yourself the opportunity to read and digest then try commenting again!

I read it. It doesn't make sense.

Are you saying that light-skinned girls are also insecure dating you? Isn't that the height of hypocrisy? And how in the world can trust be attributed to one's skin-tone?

1 Like

Re: Ok by Mhizizzy(f): 11:31am On Feb 19, 2015
Some fair guyz rock too....

[q[b][/b]uote author=missbronze post=30870763] u said it all.

Infact, Dark guys rock and rule for me joor.[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Ok by MrFernandez(m): 11:36am On Feb 19, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

I read it. It doesn't make sense.

Are you saying that light-skinned girls are also insecure dating you? Isn't that the height of hypocrisy? And how in the world can trust be attributed to one's skin-tone?

If you actually read it then one must question your level of comprehension...the point I'm tryna make is girls generally whether fair or dark or yellow or green have a phobia for dating fair guys...they always paint a picture of fair guys being flirty and not being loyal bf's...now my dear do you understand or you want me to translate this to your local dialect?

1 Like

Re: Ok by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 19, 2015
MrFernandez:

If you actually read it then one must question your level of comprehension...the point I'm tryna make is girls generally whether fair or dark or yellow or green have a phobia for dating fair guys...they always paint a picture of fair guys being flirty and not being loyal bf's...now my dear do you understand or you want me to translate this to your local dialect?

Loll. Like I said, it doesn't make any sense.

You're quite rude, and uncomprehending. Perhaps that's why they don't want to date you.
Re: Ok by ireneony(f): 11:38am On Feb 19, 2015
afanide:

I hate Dark Ladies. They dont seem attarctive to me. No matter ur figure..

But if u re light, wow...... U cant pass me by and i dont turn my Neck.........

I dont mean the artificial fairness o........ I mean the natural ones that are fair to the core.

Meanwhile, check out my profile am fair though.
this your problem, don't go for fair ladies, go for brown ladies to balance the equation.
fair ladies like me don't see any special about brown guys. brown ladies loves fair guys.
Re: Ok by arimahoseloka(m): 11:38am On Feb 19, 2015
MrFernandez:

Then I am sorry my friend; you have a dry sense of humour!
lol

1 Like

Re: Ok by MrCork: 11:38am On Feb 19, 2015
MrFernandez:
Hey peeps, I want honest and matured responses to an issue that affects me personally, no pun needed please! Why does the average Nigerian babe have a kinda phobia for dating fair guys; I have heard babes telling me they can't date me cos I am fair or too flashy and that they can't trust a fair guy to be loyal! The ones I end up dating doesn't last long cos they always feel insecured. They always find an excuse to cheat cos as they say "they can't trust me to be loyal" cos I am fair and flashy!

Is anyone else going through the same? If yes; how did you overcome it? How can I build an honest and long lasting relationship without the babe feeling insecure?

Matured responses from guys and ladies are welcome!

angry
Re: Ok by MrFernandez(m): 11:40am On Feb 19, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Loll. Like I said, it doesn't make any sense.

You're quite rude, and uncomprehending. Perhaps that's why they don't want to date you.

And I guess you were being polite when you said 'it doesn't make sense"...cut me some slack lady
!
Re: Ok by MrCork: 11:41am On Feb 19, 2015
MrFernandez:
Hey peeps, I want honest and matured responses to an issue that affects me personally, no pun needed please! Why does the average Nigerian babe have a kinda phobia for dating fair guys; I have heard babes telling me they can't date me cos I am fair or too flashy and that they can't trust a fair guy to be loyal! The ones I end up dating doesn't last long cos they always feel insecured. They always find an excuse to cheat cos as they say "they can't trust me to be loyal" cos I am fair and flashy!

Is anyone else going through the same? If yes; how did you overcome it? How can I build an honest and long lasting relationship without the babe feeling insecure?

Matured responses from guys and ladies are welcome!

...Mr Fanandu ..bro, we r confuse, curious, thinkin & suprised...who told u you light skin? ..who? how?....coz we need to ask u another question! (no oofeinse) angry
Re: Ok by MrFernandez(m): 11:44am On Feb 19, 2015
MrCork:

...ok ..bro, we r confuse & curious...who told u you light skin? ..who? how?....coz we need to ask u another question! angry

Lol....stop taking Codeine...it's not good for your health! does one need to be told the color of his skin? I can't help but laugh out loud!
Re: Ok by Nobody: 11:47am On Feb 19, 2015
MrFernandez:

And I guess you were being polite when you said 'it doesn't make sense"...cut me some slack lady
!

I never said I didn't understand you, I said it didn't make any sense. What's impolite about saying it doesn't make any sense?

One would think you'd agree with me.
Re: Ok by MrCork: 11:48am On Feb 19, 2015
MrFernandez:

Lol....stop taking Codeine...it's not good for your health! does one need to be told the color of his skin? I can't help but laugh out loud!

....Sexxxskilzz waz albino & he agreed he waz alabino coz we couldn't stand the Ghana boy although we like Ghana people..kinda...I guess we tryn to ask how u can call yo sef light skin when u albino & clearly albino?

..bro u confusin us.. Please advise! (no oofense)
angry
Re: Ok by MrFernandez(m): 11:52am On Feb 19, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

I never said I didn't understand you, I said it didn't make any sense. What's impolite about saying it doesn't make any sense?

I would've thought you'd agree with me smiley

I don't have a problem with you Honey, but I take exception to your use of words. It's quite unlady like to have said "it doesn't make sense"! To cap it all up you said that's probably why they don't wanna date me. To satisfy your urge; they actually date me but end up feeling insecured and unstable on the long run, because they kinda believe that as a fair guy I can't be trusted to be loyal! Do you feel much better now?
Re: Ok by MrFernandez(m): 11:55am On Feb 19, 2015
MrCork:

....Sexxxskilzz waz albino & he agreed he waz alabino coz we couldn't stand the Ghana boy although we like Ghana people..kinda...I guess we tryn to ask how u can call yo sef light skin when u albino & clearly albino?

..bro u confusin us.. Please advise! (no oofense)
angry

My mama raised a man; so i'd better ignore you!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do You Prefer Your Man To Have His Facial Hair? (photo) / We Met In The Club Last Night And This Happened When I Got To His House / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.