Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

Ok - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ok (9937 Views)

I Have Phobia For Vagina, What Can I Do? / Why Do Men Now Have Phobia For Virgins! / Please Help Me! I Have Phobia For Beautiful Ladies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ok by lexib(m): 11:28am On Feb 25, 2015
JahzaraAde:
Hmm. Fair observation.

It appears fairer guys are more appealing up until late teens. After that, the darker guys dominate.

I'm personally attracted more to darker guys. But fairer guys are cool people nonetheless. The colour of one's skin definitely doesn't predict how well they'll be in a relationship.

Michael Ealy is a real handsome lighty - he's attractive wink

lolz
Re: Ok by lexib(m): 11:59am On Feb 25, 2015
Now let me get this clear...

Fair Babes want Tall Dark and Handsome guys,
Dark Babes want same.

Dark Guys want Curvy, Fair and Beautiful babes,
Fair guys want same (though not all)

So, who wants the Dark girls and the fair guys Nobody... yet the Dark girls especially want Dark guys... funny!

We seem to make life difficult for ourselves by bringing in too many criteria and narrowing our options...

I'm personally very light skinned to the point one would expect i go for dark ladies, but no, i don't precisely, neither do i go for fair ladies... i simply go after beautiful ladies... ok, they should be tall as well to avoid the our pairing lookin funny and makin me uncomfortable due to height mismatch...

@ EVERYBODY: Trim ur specifications cos you aren't good enough after all.

peace.
Re: Ok by Nobody: 12:07pm On Feb 25, 2015
the girls what big black veiny preeqs not some colourful plastic looking tins.... peharps that's why. -i just asked a girl o
Re: Ok by Creamish(f): 2:05pm On Feb 25, 2015
khiaa:

I can see my veins through my arms aswell but I am considered brown/caramel like you, I guess it's different in the US.
lol grin grin grin Are you flipping the birdie *finger* in that photo?

In Naija, the OP is seen as a light skinned man/ fair complexion...so let's try and understand this thread from the naija point of view. We dont live in the land of onyibos. wink

Truckpusher:
Are they paying light skin folks these days for being light skin? cheesy

hahahahaha... beats me! I see alot of threads on 'em.. grin

@OP... d concern of ur "trail of lightskin-phobia ex" is quite understandable even tho beauty-related issues are individualistic. U just need to find someone who sees beyond the skin & ul b just fine. wink

Im guessing u already found someone tho.. grin
Mhizizzy:
fair nd gorgeous tho wink
MrFernandez:

Haha...I can understand Hon...between your dp is breathtaking!
Re: Ok by khiaa(f): 9:53pm On Feb 25, 2015
Creamish:

In Naija, the OP is seen as a light skinned man/ fair complexion...so let's try and understand this thread from the naija point of view. We dont live in the land of onyibos. wink

hahahahaha... beats me! I see alot of threads on 'em.. grin

@OP... d concern of ur "trail of lightskin-phobia ex" is quite understandable even tho beauty-related issues are individualistic. U just need to find someone who sees beyond the skin & ul b just fine. wink

Im guessing u already found someone tho.. grin

I'm an American and it is the land of multiple races not just white so get it right.
I did explain in my post that the difference must be the US so clearly I understood the op's pov so your post was unnecessary.
Re: Ok by Creamish(f): 9:57pm On Feb 25, 2015
khiaa:

I'm an American and it is the land of multiple races not just white so get it right.
I did explain in my post that the difference must be the US so clearly I understood the op's pov so your post was unnecessary.

U made dat brown colored comment severally...making doz who say they r light skinned feel like they dunno wat they r talking about...dat was unnecessary.
Re: Ok by khiaa(f): 10:15pm On Feb 25, 2015
pcguru1:

Toni Braxton and Anita Baker I do have their Collection, Mavin Gaye sadly only sexual healing, lol damn rookie mistake Rolling stones i meant, yeah i know the song walk this way it was do.pe, Rick Rubin was responsible for that joint collabo the bearded guy in Jayz song 99 problems. but the Isley Brothers i would give that a go. infact am gonna jam "The show must go on" by queen in the office all day. you really know your stuff wink you are officially my music buddy and buddy now.

Yes I know who Rick Rubin is/was, he and Russell Simmons were college buddies but Aerosmith made the original version of walk this way back in the 70's.
Please don't torture your fellow employees with Queen grin grin grin *We Are The Champions* was the best song they ever recorded, everything else...... well you fill in the blank. grin
I will gladly be your buddy. cheesy
PS You must get Marvin Gaye's greatest hits. You can't be a lover of music and not appreciate Marvin.
Re: Ok by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 25, 2015
op if u dey complain wetin u want make guys like us wey dark like back of pot do?
Re: Ok by khiaa(f): 10:28pm On Feb 25, 2015
lefulefu:
op if u dey complain wetin u want make guys like us wey dark like back of pot do?

Women love the chocolate brothas. cheesy grin grin
Re: Ok by khiaa(f): 10:32pm On Feb 25, 2015
Creamish:

U made dat brown colored comment severally...making doz who say they r light skinned feel like they dunno wat they r talking about...dat was unnecessary.

I'm sure you being in Nigeria doesn't mean you can't see the difference between light/fair *Drake* and brown/caramel *Will Smith*, you have eyes and you have those different complexions in nigeria.
Re: Ok by Blackeard(m): 12:12am On Feb 26, 2015
Me I don't like fair ladies. Dark skinned ladies win everytime.
Re: Ok by Creamish(f): 9:38am On Feb 26, 2015
khiaa:

I'm sure you being in Nigeria doesn't mean you can't see the difference between light/fair *Drake* and brown/caramel *Will Smith*, you have eyes and you have those different complexions in nigeria.

We dont go caramel/brown/watever u guys use there....ur either light skinned/fair or dark skinned here. We all know d skin shades but for the sake of it, let's not make others feel silly.

No beef khiaa...no fight. 1 luv. Always liked ur posts. wink

Personally, I culdn't care less bout the skin colour... if an albino can make me fall for him, goody! smiley

1 Like

Re: Ok by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 27, 2015
khiaa:

Women love the chocolate brothas. cheesy grin grin
khiaa if yankee women love brothas wey dark as charcoal pls let me know so i can pack all my bags cross sahara desert come settle 4 yankee cheesy.Anytime a nigerian lady see me dem dey always scream and run inside bush grin.
Re: Ok by khiaa(f): 6:27pm On Feb 27, 2015
lefulefu:

khiaa if yankee women love brothas wey dark as charcoal pls let me know so i can pack all my bags cross sahara desert come settle 4 yankee cheesy.Anytime a nigerian lady see me dem dey always scream and run inside bush grin.

lol grin grin grin Some of us loooove our men ebony dark and smooth.
Re: Ok by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 28, 2015
lefulefu:

Girls like Dark guys ? , guy abeg where boys fit order for charcoal i must be *very black* by force angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Married Couple Invited Me For Threeesome Sex Last Night - Read My Experience / As A Youth Corper, Did You Sleep With A Student? / If U Have A Large Dick, Come In Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.