Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

Us And Nato Troops Abandoned In 'debalselve' Of Death. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Us And Nato Troops Abandoned In 'debalselve' Of Death. (1787 Views)

Yahya Jammeh Flees As West African Troops Enter Gambia / VIDEO: Senegalese Troops Entering Gambia To Oust Jammeh / Gambia Army Chief Says Troops Will Not Fight Intervention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Us And Nato Troops Abandoned In 'debalselve' Of Death. by Appleyard(m): 10:44am On Feb 18, 2015
A stunning new report prepared by the Ministry of Defense ( MoD) circulating in the Kremlin today states that the Obama regime has “effectively abandoned” at least 150 US troops embedded with over 5,000 Ukrainian forces in the rebel surrounded town of Debaltseve in eastern Ukraine and left by Kiev’s government to die.
According to this report, the US troops currently under rebel siege are an ad hoc group of American Special Forces belonging to the Vicenza, Italy-based 173rd Airborne Brigade, CIA Special Activities Division ( SAD) troops, and elite mercenaries from the notorious US private security firm Academi (formerly known as Blackwater).
MoD knowledge of these US forces participating in the Ukrainian war, this report notes, has been longstanding since last year's US Army Europe-led Rapid Trident exercise in western Ukraine that comprised over 1,300 NATO troops, and Germany’s BILD newspaper reporting that their intelligence sources estimated that over 400 Academi mercenaries were involved in this conflict too.
Even worse, this report warns, NAF rebel scouts are reporting their having spotted NATO tanks inside the encirclement (Cauldron) at Debaltseve. According to their information, the possibility is strong that up to 25% of the 5,000-8,000 trapped Ukrainian army may be NATO.
Currently in this conflict, which according to German intelligence sources has claimed over 50,000 lives, this report continues, Ukrainian President Poroshenko last week refused to negotiate with President Putin for a “ green corridor ”to allow US and Ukraine military forces to leave Debaltseve and continued to lie to both his own people and Western allies stating falsely that these forces weren’t encircled.
So false, in fact, have President Poroshenko’s statements been, this report says, Semen Semenchenko, a Ukrainian legislator and field commander, wrote on Facebook last week that rebel forces had cut off the road between the railroad junction of Debaltseve and the Ukrainian-controlled town of Artemivsk.
“ Strategists, damn it!” Semenchenko fumed at Ukrainian military commanders with the news meaning that several thousand Ukrainian troops were effectively trapped near Debaltseve, creating the potential for a major Ukrainian defeat and leading him to call his own defense ministry spokesmen “ fairy tale writers in shoulder straps.”
Even today, MoD experts in this report note, German BILD reporter Paul Ronzheimer quoted another Ukrainian officer who warned about this dire situation in Debaltseve by stating that “ it is threatening a second Illovaisk, a massacre against the Ukrainian army”.
Of the gravest concern to the MoD, this report also says, were the eyewitness accounts of the over 300 Ukrainian soldiers who surrendered earlier today to rebel forces stating that the American officers commanding them in Debaltseve had ordered them, under threat of death, to continue fighting and to deliberately target civilians.
Upon receiving this dire news of the American’s true intentions from rebel forces interrogating these captured Ukrainian forces, this report continues, Russian military commanders immediately informed Dutch military representatives who are currently holding inspections in Russia’s southern region of Rostov next to the Ukraine border.

However, nearly immediately after the Dutch military officers in Rostov informed NATO command of the true facts, this report notes, the US shamelessly reported that a new column of Russian military equipment was headed toward Debaltseve…in spite of the fact that their own Dutch representatives were on the Russia-Ukraine border telling them no such thing was happening.
And going from the outright absurd to the fantastical, MoD experts in this report say, German television channel Zweiten Deutschen Fernsehens ( ZDF) then a few hours later aired a photograph of Russian tanks in eastern Ukraine, but which in reality were Russian tanks on patrol in South Ossetia in 2008 and causing the German media watchdog group, known as the Permanent Open Committee of Media Monitoring, to issue a complaint against the federal ZDF channel over false reporting on the situation in eastern Ukraine and stating that “ German coverage of events in eastern Ukraine has reached the height of fantasy, and is not worth taking seriously.”
With Chinese state news agency Xinhua earlier today warning that the Obama regime is not a “ Anti-Terror Leader ” but a “ Terrorist Breeder ”,this report sadly concludes, the ultimate fate of those Americans soon to be dying by the hundreds in Ukraine remains unknown...but has been the practice of the US who in their Vietnam war alone abandoned nearly 3,000 of their soldiers and never allowed their true fate to be known to their grieving wives, mothers or children.
Re: Us And Nato Troops Abandoned In 'debalselve' Of Death. by Missy89(f): 10:48am On Feb 18, 2015
Where is your source?
Re: Us And Nato Troops Abandoned In 'debalselve' Of Death. by Appleyard(m): 4:09pm On Feb 18, 2015
Missy89:
Where is your source?

how day, Missy? Oh, sorry i forgot to include the source
here is it for the original story. I just copied and pasted it.

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1839.htm
Re: Us And Nato Troops Abandoned In 'debalselve' Of Death. by bookface: 6:18pm On Feb 18, 2015
LOL! another joke!

Of course, if these rebels could lay their hands on a single American soldier - forget 150 - in Debaltseve, they will be parading them on camera for the world to see. There's no better morale booster for these "Russian fighters" than presenting a captured US military personnel.

"Stunning report" indeed.
Re: Us And Nato Troops Abandoned In 'debalselve' Of Death. by Appleyard(m): 6:52pm On Feb 18, 2015
bookface:

LOL! another joke!

Of course, if these rebels could lay their hands on a single American soldier - forget 150 - in Debaltseve, they will be parading them on camera for the world to see. There's no better morale booster for these "Russian fighters" than presenting a captured US military personnel.

"Stunning report" indeed.

Good thoughts. Even i thought as much but, have you forgotten the Donetsk Airport episode, where an American was caught on tape saying 'outa my face'? Was it ever televised on the western Media?
So, even if the seperatist caught and parade such, still only few people that would know about it. And i doubt if they will even take them prisoners, or allowed to be taken prisoners.

Anyway, time will tell..
Re: Us And Nato Troops Abandoned In 'debalselve' Of Death. by Missy89(f): 8:31am On Feb 19, 2015
Appleyard:

how day, Missy? Oh, sorry i forgot to include the source
here is it for the original story. I just copied and pasted it.

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1839.htm

I am good.

Thou the Ukies are getting US training, it is highly doubtful that they are fighting with them on the front-line. American volunteers are fighting on both sides however

In other news a friend of mine was telling me that the Buryats (Siberians) are fighting alongside the rebels and the Ukies are so terrified of them. The cease fire should hold now to a large extent and Putin should not over play his hand by going further.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Us And Nato Troops Abandoned In 'debalselve' Of Death. by NairaMinted: 8:57am On Feb 19, 2015
I must admit that I am enjoying the events unfolding in eastern Ukraine

http://vineyardsaker..com/2015/02/the-strategic-implications-of-battle.html
Re: Us And Nato Troops Abandoned In 'debalselve' Of Death. by Appleyard(m): 10:16am On Feb 19, 2015
Missy89:

I am good.

Thou the Ukies are getting US training, it is highly doubtful that they are fighting with them on the front-line. American volunteers are fighting on both sides however

In other news a friend of mine was telling me that the Buryats (Siberians) are fighting alongside the rebels and the Ukies are so terrified of them. The cease fire should hold now to a large extent and Putin should not over play his hand by going further.

I agree with you on this. Give them the brake they needed so badly. Plus the whole world is now seeing it that, ones the junta takes a beaten, they cry for a ceasefire only to regroup again. Therefore, playing along with the cease fire would also help the freedom fighters to develop on all fronts, expecially with the planned mobilization of 100,000 men.

Meanwhile the junta 'canon folders 'are surrendering in the 100s, while leaving thier weapons behind: More amour for the seperatists.

Now, you mentioned Buryats, pls inform me, who are they? Why are the Ukies so terrified of them?

Thanks.. Am awaiting..
Re: Us And Nato Troops Abandoned In 'debalselve' Of Death. by Appleyard(m): 10:26am On Feb 19, 2015
NairaMinted:
I must admit that I am enjoying the events unfolding in eastern Ukraine

http://vineyardsaker..com/2015/02/the-strategic-implications-of-battle.html

Me also.. But as long as it doesnt go Nuclear, either by False flag or outright use. Because, the satanists are capable of anything.

All that said, i too ambegining to take to heart the cardinal Rule in Montgomerry's book of War:

'' dont ever match against Moscow nor make war with it on its own borders''

i think you can get the answers from Hitler and Napoleon...

We can laugh while the good keeps coming

1 Like

Re: Us And Nato Troops Abandoned In 'debalselve' Of Death. by Missy89(f): 11:15am On Feb 19, 2015
Appleyard:

I agree with you on this. Give them the brake they needed so badly. Plus the whole world is now seeing it that, ones the junta takes a beaten, they cry for a ceasefire only to regroup again. Therefore, playing along with the cease fire would also help the freedom fighters to develop on all fronts, expecially with the planned mobilization of 100,000 men.

Meanwhile the junta 'canon folders 'are surrendering in the 100s, while leaving thier weapons behind: More amour for the seperatists.

Now, you mentioned Buryats, pls inform me, who are they? Why are the Ukies so terrified of them?

Thanks.. Am awaiting..

Russia Siberian Soldiers.

The form the 5th Armored Brigade of the Russian ground forces 36th Army in the far East and they are contract soldiers not conscripts. and have been deployed to Rostov since the Crimean crisis

I head (thou cant confirm) that they were the unit the pushed the UA back when it looks like they will win last year and the are still fighting along side the rebels from time to time.

Re: Us And Nato Troops Abandoned In 'debalselve' Of Death. by SirShymexx: 2:09pm On Feb 19, 2015
Missy89:

I am good.

There are NATO special forces in Ukraine fighting alongside Kiev. I saw a video of an American, with VA accent in Mariupol last month, and I'm sure there are Brits there too. Then you have got hundreds of Poles and those from the Baltic countries as well.

Anyway, I don't think Buryats are on the front-line in Debaltseve. They assisted during the last Putsch, but those fighting now are the Ukies trained in Russia. However, if at all they're still there - they'll stationed around Mariupol. The next putsch should be Mariupol against NATO special forces...that will be interesting.
Re: Us And Nato Troops Abandoned In 'debalselve' Of Death. by Missy89(f): 4:05pm On Feb 19, 2015
SirShymexx:

There are NATO special forces in Ukraine fighting alongside Kiev. I saw a video of an American, with VA accent in Mariupol last month, and I'm sure there are Brits there too. Then you have got hundreds of Poles and those from the Baltic countries as well.

Anyway, I don't think Buryats are on the front-line in Debaltseve. They assisted during the last Putsch, but those fighting now are the Ukies trained in Russia. However, if at all they're still there - they'll stationed around Mariupol. The next putsch should be Mariupol against NATO special forces...that will be interesting.

They are not on the front line permanently. They came in to help last year and push the army back and some fought in debalsteve too(speculative) . I saw the video( The american accent solider) and yeah Rostov is close to Mariupol

Americans are even fighting on both side. Lots of of poles on the UA side naturally and many Serbs on the separatist side.

The seps now look like a full fledged army thou and no matter what weapons UA gets they can't win it seems. Seems Putin badly wants Obama to send those weapons overtly then he can stop hiding his troops fighting and going back and forth inside Ukraine

One thing for sure is there is huge propaganda on both sides and the truth is very blurry. I have this old friend embedded into one of the side but he doesnt even know the full story.
Re: Us And Nato Troops Abandoned In 'debalselve' Of Death. by SirShymexx: 7:32pm On Feb 19, 2015
Missy89:

They are not on the front line permanently. They came in to help last year and push the army back and some fought in debalsteve too(speculative) . I saw the video( The american accent solider) and yeah Rostov is close to Mariupol

Both sides have special forces there, and I won't be surprised if they're testing new weapons in Ukraine. Also, with all the modern US/NATO and Russian weapon being used in the war right now...they have to be out there to use them, ordinary Ukies on both sides won't be able to operate them. All the US/NATO special forces group deployed to Poland late last year didn't go there on holiday - and it isn't shocking that Kiev always go on the offensive after a visit by top folks from the Pentagon.

However, I'm expecting a full confrontation in Mariupol cos that's next Putsch. Kiev can't afford to loose Mariupol, if it loses it, then Odessa and Kherson will be up for grabs as well in the South - while they push further to take Kharkiv and Slavyansk in the mainland. The rebels want the old Novorossiya back. This war isn't going to end any time soon.

Americans are even fighting on both side. Lots of of poles on the UA side naturally and many Serbs on the separatist side.

The seps now look like a full fledged army thou and no matter what weapons UA gets they can't win it seems. Seems Putin badly wants Obama to send those weapons overtly then he can stop hiding his troops fighting and going back and forth inside Ukraine

Not just the Serbs, a lot of folks from Western Europe are also fighting on the separatists' side. I saw videos of French, Spanish, and German volunteers in Donesk last year. Most Serbs will never forgive NATO for what happened in Kosovo and the ethnic cleansing by the Czechs. As for folks in Europe - the anti-American rhetoric is at an all time high. And it was summed up in Marine Le Pen's speech last week about America being the problem in Europe - not Russia.

If Putin actually wants to send regular troops there, he would've done that time ago, and it won't even take Russia two weeks to capture the whole of Ukraine. And he has more than enough premise to do that, with all the overt interference from Washington - and top level US officials never ending trips to Kiev. I think he just wants to bleed Kiev slowly, till it's on its knees - and let Eastern Ukrainians be the face of whatever inevitable victory they'll achieve there.

One thing for sure is there is huge propaganda on both sides and the truth is very blurry. I have this old friend embedded into one of the side but he doesnt even know the full story.

Most folks don't understand geopolitics and foreign policy - especially "good" vs. "bad" when it comes to national interests. Once they remove the veil from their eyes, they'll understand that no side is right, and the sanctimonious one is always the more guilty side. It's chess not checkers. Russia is fighting for its national interest (which it has every right to do) - while the US is fighting to world domination and lordship over Russia. And there's free press on both sides - just idi.otic propaganda and scripted junk.

1 Like

Re: Us And Nato Troops Abandoned In 'debalselve' Of Death. by Appleyard(m): 3:07pm On Feb 21, 2015
Missy89:

Russia Siberian Soldiers.

The form the 5th Armored Brigade of the Russian ground forces 36th Army in the far East and they are contract soldiers not conscripts. and have been deployed to Rostov since the Crimean crisis

I head (thou cant confirm) that they were the unit the pushed the UA back when it looks like they will win last year and the are still fighting along side the rebels from time to time.

Wow! Siberians? Those are men with ''blood of ice''. No wonder the ukies are crying to high heavens.
Meanwhile, the Debalsevo cauldron is gradually turning into a massacre, as some of the soldiers that refused to surrender and live thier weapons behind, are being pounded with heavy artillery.
Honestly, i feel sorry for the losses at both end of the conflict.
There is total loss of moral and breakdown of communication among the junta forces. A 3rd Maidan seems to be heating up as Porky had failed tactlessly to save the many lives of the Ukie forces that are now dying in the cauldron. Instead of withrawing them, he was saying they are not surrounded.

Now, in the face of this imminent defeat, i wonder what the Empire have next up its sleeves. But one thing is now very certain, and that is, Russia will never allow the Seperatists to be defeated, and once the Military and leather support for the Junta (Putin says is already on) becomes wider and openly, then we should expect Voentorg 3.0 to materialize, even as the Jumta is asking for conscription of more ''canon folders'' to the war front,
where they keep loosing.

Pathetic throlls in Government uniforms.
Re: Us And Nato Troops Abandoned In 'debalselve' Of Death. by Appleyard(m): 4:00pm On Feb 21, 2015
SirShymexx:

Dear Sir Shymexx, you are correct about that video of an American fighting alongside the Ukies, and the posibilities of others like Brits, and even some few numbers of NATO regulars, not to Mention Poles, Lithuanians etc, and many other Mecenaries. Even some eye witness reports say they saw black men zooming off in a car (Mecenaries?).

Now, this is where the real danger is: the presence of NATO OR AMERICAN FORCES IN ACTIVE MISSION CLOSE TO RUSSIAN BORDERS, coild be the last thing any sane person wanted in Europe and for the world in general.
This is because, Russia and the US are use to fighting proxy wars against one another, such as in the Vietnam war, the Soviets aided the the Vuetnamese against the Americans, then in the Afghan/Russian war, the US aided the Afghans against the Soviets. But never had any of the two Mutually committed active forces directly in conflicts involving any of the two, since we all know what interpretation can be given to such actions; ''a coalition forces''.
Therefore, should this become the case and is openly verified (a fact many are claiming is the real factor that prompted Merkel and Holland to make that sudden run to Moscow), the Russian reaction could be unprecedented and catastrophic. I dont believe they will just sit and allow the country and the body (US and NATO) they have designated to be the major threat to Russian security, to have a field day of war and terror on its border-lines.

Meanwhile, the chances that a new front will open at Mariupol, is gaining more ground everyday. Now that Debalsevo is comletely or almost secured, there is little, if nothing, left for the Ukies to prevent it.

Well, lets fold our hands and watch as the events unfold.
Re: Us And Nato Troops Abandoned In 'debalselve' Of Death. by Appleyard(m): 4:58pm On Feb 21, 2015
Great! We are watching them. Eyes wide open

(1) (Reply)

Terror Attack: 12 Killed As Truck Ploughed Into Crowded Christmas Market Berlin. / He Can Kill 40 In A Day: Meet The ‘world’s Deadliest Sniper’ Who Has Joined The / As Israeli Forces Enter Muslim Holy Site In Jerusalem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.