Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Eden Hazard Is An Average Player - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Eden Hazard Is An Average Player (10482 Views)

Eden Hazard Is Better Than Ronaldo – Mourinho / Eden Hazard Named Player Of The Year. / Hazard Is As Good As Messi And Ronaldo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eden Hazard Is An Average Player by sholaypompon(m): 10:11am On Feb 22, 2015
Wetin dis Op dey talk sef to a guy wey dey earn £200,000 per week....Yhu beta try concentratin on yhur business rather than seein sum1's loophole...Yhu tink say futbol be nairaland wey yhu just av to cum online,,create thread,,read thread n comment stupidlly...If yhu wnt mind,,i'll advice yhu go n tell him dis yhur yeye post personally for yhu to make headlines cums bbc news 2mao....#Needless Post
Re: Eden Hazard Is An Average Player by Nobody: 10:20am On Feb 22, 2015
sholaypompon:
Wetin dis Op dey talk sef to a guy wey dey earn £200,000 per week....Yhu beta try concentratin on yhur business rather than seein sum1's loophole...Yhu tink say futbol be nairaland wey yhu just av to cum online,,create thread,,read thread n comment stupidlly...If yhu wnt mind,,i'll advice yhu go n tell him dis yhur yeye post personally for yhu to make headlines cums bbc news 2mao....#Needless Post

You have successfully spat gibberish. What has his earnings got to do with the topic of discussion? If he likes let him earn 1billion a week. If you can't contribute intellectually then ignore. If poverty is killing u doesn't mean every one that spends time on nairaland is jobless like you. Mumu
Re: Eden Hazard Is An Average Player by sholaypompon(m): 10:44am On Feb 22, 2015
searching4love:

You have successfully spat gibberish. What has his earnings got to do with the topic of discussion? If he likes let him earn 1billion a week. If you can't contribute intellectually then ignore. If poverty is killing u doesn't mean every one that spends time on nairaland is jobless like you. Mumu
Beta yhu stop hatin foolishlly just because yhu cant like him,,,,,Bein an average player or nt is non of yhur business in as much as he is able to win thousands of heart with wat he does,,,,,Try doin wat yhu r best at and let see how many applaud yhur effort let alone make yhu their favourite
Re: Eden Hazard Is An Average Player by Nobody: 10:56am On Feb 22, 2015
[quote author=sholaypompon post=30968671Beta yhu stop hatin foolishlly just because yhu cant like him,,,,,Bein an average player or nt is non of yhur business in as much as he is able to win thousands of heart with wat he does,,,,,Try doin wat yhu r best at and let see how many applaud yhur effort let alone make yhu their favourite[/quote]

In any field or facets of life, there are criticisms to make one better. Your sense of reasoning is too low so my thread to u is about my hate for hazard. I don't even know his personal life but as a footballer he is meant to be criticized. Calling u a fool is an insult to fools. You're in a world of ur own with ur dumbness. Super sport analysts sit for 90minutes and analyse, criticize footballers and coaches. Does that makes them haters or are they beefing their money?

So people that criticize politicians so they can improve their performance are haters too right

Don't qoute me again if u cant use ur brain
Re: Eden Hazard Is An Average Player by Greatihex(m): 12:37pm On Feb 22, 2015
searching4love:

You're talking crap. So i have to fly to Zurich to meet fifa or fifa website before i know neymars statistics So sites like Wikipedia and goal are liars abi You're asking who he gave the assist? He gave it to barca fans watching from their seats na grin. U better stop been ignorant and start stating facts. Look up neymars stats this season and compare it with your overrated hazard.

Which one is the most fouled player again? Does the number of fouls win matches Is there a trophy for the teams with the highest number of fouls? Smh for u Chelsea fans. People are talking with goals and assists you're talking most fouled.

i dnt like to argue football wt ppl who are sentimetal, cus whateva u tel them, they wl neva understand, even when d argument is logical nd objective. Even wt facts, they wnt believe.
Re: Eden Hazard Is An Average Player by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 22, 2015
Greatihex:
i dnt like to argue football wt ppl who are sentimetal, cus whateva u tel them, they wl neva understand, even when d argument is logical nd objective. Even wt facts, they wnt believe.

Neymar is better than hazard. I don't regret saying it.
Re: Eden Hazard Is An Average Player by Greatihex(m): 12:59pm On Feb 22, 2015
searching4love:

Neymar is better than hazard. I don't regret saying it.
saying that neymar is beta dn hazard is your own opinion, as some ppl we say messi is beta than ronaldo, as others wl say ronaldo is beta. Dis is d same 4 neymar nd hazard. This arguments wl neva end. Bt, to say dat hazard is an average player, is nt only baseless nd crap, bt un-football, especially when it is coming 4rm sum1 who calls himself a footbal. That shws u dnt appreciate footbal as an entertainment it is.
Krasid, clintonNzedimma, dubylhover, lamborghinifcb
Re: Eden Hazard Is An Average Player by Debroslink: 1:07pm On Feb 22, 2015
Greatihex:
One thing i dnt like with fans of these days is that, they are nt footbal fans, bt club fans. I have seen what some of the "club fans" have commented. You wl b a well respected footbal analyst if u do it without sentiments. What i wl tel u (OP) is this, if you want to knw whether hazard is an average player or nt, go and ask Fifa. They have the answer. And stop that ur nonsense statistical figure of neymar having 17 assists. Go and get ur figure right. I wonder who he gave this assists. If you check very wel, suarez may have more assists than neymar. And for ur info, hazard is the most fouled player in both the epl and champions league. He is 7 more than the next person (neymar) in ucl. Dnt say what u dnt knw.

You have no business talking football.

We are talking about player's impact in a game, you are talking about number of fouls he received.
Where was Hazard when Chelsea needed the important away goal against PSG? it was the combined efforts of defenders like Cahill and Ivanovic that created that beautiful goal. U came here and talking trash that Hazard was fouled 7 times. Na foul dey win matches?

Hazard is just like Denilson of Brazil. He keeps dribbling and dribbling, while Ronaldo de Lima keeps scoring and Rivaldo keeps assisting. If he keeps dribbling and looking for fouls, he will never smell ballon d or, just like Denilson.

Fabregas keeps assisting, while Costa keeps scoring. These two players supply the goods for Chelsea, and when they fail to deliver, Hazard is no where to be seen. It's players like Ivanovic who delivers Chelsea from such dilemma.

So, keep counting the fouls for Hazard, while we keep counting the goals and assists of Neymar.

24 goals and 17 assists(and counting) from a player who has not spent up to 2 years in Europe is a fantastic return.

Neymar is better than Hazard. Case closed.

1 Like

Re: Eden Hazard Is An Average Player by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 22, 2015
Debroslink:

We are talking about player's impact in a game, you are talking about number of fouls he received.
Where was Hazard when Chelsea needed the important away goal against PSG? it was the combined efforts of defenders like Cahill and Ivanovic that created that beautiful goal. U came here and talking trash that Hazard was fouled 7 times. Na foul dey win matches?
Few
Hazard is just like Denilson of Brazil. He keeps dribbling and dribbling, while Ronaldo de Lima keeps scoring and Rivaldo keeps assisting. If he keeps dribbling and looking for fouls, he will never smell ballon d or, just like Denilson.

Fabregas keeps assisting, while Costa keeps scoring. These two players supply the goods for Chelsea, and when they fail to deliver, Hazard is no where to be seen. It's players like Ivanovic who delivers Chelsea from such dilemma.

So, keep counting the fouls for Hazard, while we keep counting the goals and assists of Neymar.

24 goals and 17 assists(and counting) from a player who has not spent up to 2 years in Europe is a fantastic return.

30 bottles of Origin for you for this comments. Ivanovic is Chelsea's Saviour when things turn sore. All hazard does is dribble, twist and turn and get fouled. What an achievement by hazard grin
Re: Eden Hazard Is An Average Player by ClintonNzedimma(m): 2:10pm On Feb 22, 2015
Greatihex:
saying that neymar is beta dn hazard is your own opinion, as some ppl we say messi is beta than ronaldo, as others wl say ronaldo is beta. Dis is d same 4 neymar nd hazard. This arguments wl neva end. Bt, to say dat hazard is an average player, is nt only baseless nd crap, bt un-football, especially when it is coming 4rm sum1 who calls himself a footbal. That shws u dnt appreciate footbal as an entertainment it is.
Krasid, clintonNzedimma, dubylhover, lamborghinifcb
yes hazard is not an average player but neymar is better statistically.
Neymar is so much fun to watch to me than Hazard, hazard's unnecessary dribbles are just annoying, if he creates so many chances like u claim sometimes, why does Fabregas have more assists than him?

1 Like

Re: Eden Hazard Is An Average Player by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 22, 2015
ClintonNzedimma:

Neymar is so much fun to watch to me than Hazard, hazard's unnecessary dribbles are just annoying, if he creates so many chances like u claim sometimes, why does Fabregas have more assists than him?

Tell em grin
Re: Eden Hazard Is An Average Player by Greatihex(m): 3:48pm On Feb 22, 2015
Debroslink:

i was addressing d guy that said hazard cnt withstand d fouls messi nd neymar get. I wanted to tel him dat hazard has more of those fouls. And for hazards contribution in chelsea, you wl never understand it cus u dnt watch chelsea matches. As for neymar being beta dn hazard, that is your own opinion. I may nt agree wt dat, Though it is nt d subject matter. Cn u pls shw me a source link where you saw neymar's 17 assists dis season.
Re: Eden Hazard Is An Average Player by Greatihex(m): 3:56pm On Feb 22, 2015
ClintonNzedimma:

like i said, that is your own opinion. Chelsea has scored 14 goals from set pieces dis season, and fab is the one that normally takes the set pieces. Hazard has created more chance in open play than fabregas. You see the reason y fab has the most assist?
Re: Eden Hazard Is An Average Player by Nobody: 4:04pm On Feb 22, 2015
Greatihex:
like i said, that is your own opinion.

Stop hiding under the phrase "IT'S YOUR OPINION ". statistics and achievements matters in football. If i come out to tell you Emenike is better than Diego Costa, will u say it's my opinion Won't you start explaining how many costa has scored and other facts you think you can raise? Hazard can't stand neymar. Apart from his dribbles that you guys are obsessed with, What other thing can he do better than neymar? Mind you neymar is a crazy and matured dribbler too
Re: Eden Hazard Is An Average Player by Greatihex(m): 4:24pm On Feb 22, 2015
searching4love:

Stop hiding under the phrase "IT'S YOUR OPINION ". statistics and achievements matters in football. If i come out to tell you Emenike is better than Diego Costa, will u say it's my opinion Won't you start explaining how many costa has scored and other facts you think you can raise? Hazard can't stand neymar. Apart from his dribbles that you guys are obsessed with, What other thing can he do better than neymar? Mind you neymar is a crazy and matured dribbler too
neymar has only goal over hazard. Number of Passes and pass accuracy, hazard is beta, dribbling, retaining possession, defence, work rate, chances created, overall assist, mention it. Hazard is beta. U cn counter what i said wt facts if u have them.
Re: Eden Hazard Is An Average Player by dubylhover(m): 4:37pm On Feb 22, 2015
ClintonNzedimma:

Different strokes for different folks..any ardent fan of EPL is always afraid when harzad is trying 2 run @ ur defenders...I prefer watching hazard,cos he likes taking defenders on..I even feel its neymar that does unnecessary dribbles..hazard dribbles unneccessarily mostly as a form of holdup play for his players..I PERSONALLY prefer hazard
Re: Eden Hazard Is An Average Player by Greatihex(m): 5:10pm On Feb 22, 2015
ClintonNzedimma:

neymar is beta dn hazard statistically, u say. Dnt forget that statistics dnt reveal everything. So, frm ur statistical point, lampard is beta dn iniesta. Hope u agree wt dat?
Re: Eden Hazard Is An Average Player by homesteady(m): 10:35pm On Feb 22, 2015
sholaypompon:
Beta yhu stop hatin foolishlly just because yhu cant like him,,,,,Bein an average player or nt is non of yhur business in as much as he is able to win thousands of heart with wat he does,,,,,Try doin wat yhu r best at and let see how many applaud yhur effort let alone make yhu their favourite

what is this 'yhu yhu' you are just blabbing around?
Can't you just put O instead of h?
Writing U is even more reasonable than this nonsense 'yhu'
thanks
Re: Eden Hazard Is An Average Player by Nobody: 4:22am On Feb 23, 2015
homesteady:

what is this 'yhu yhu' you are just blabbing around?
Can't you just put O instead of h?
Writing U is even more reasonable than this nonsense 'yhu'
thanks

He is GAY. Fagg.ots writes that way to detect their fellow fagg.ots grin
Re: Eden Hazard Is An Average Player by Shubbylee(m): 1:00am On Feb 25, 2015
So Mr OP!! Based on Neymar's lackluster performance this night (Even tho his team won) should I say Neymar is an average player? would that be fair? He played so bad that he was substituted!! NO GOAL, NO ASSISTS, NO SHOT ON TARGET, NO CHANCES CREATED!! and he was not heavily marked like Hazard was against PSG!! Hazard would never play badly to the extent that he'll get substituted (unless he's injured or he dies LOL). when u're comparing stats put into consideration that the LA LIGA is very generous with goals because of their All-Out philosophy, and it is Harder to score goals in the EPL because of the Cautious Philosophy of English football, every team defends well in the EPL!! that's y Ronaldo can score 40+ LA liga goals but couldn't score up to 30 while in England. After all these points I've made, if you still think Hazard is average then its either u hate him or u're a Chelsea hater!!
Re: Eden Hazard Is An Average Player by homesteady(m): 6:51am On Feb 25, 2015
Shubbylee:
So Mr OP!! Based on Neymar's lackluster performance this night (Even tho his team won) should I say Neymar is an average player? would that be fair? He played so bad that he was substituted!! NO GOAL, NO ASSISTS, NO SHOT ON TARGET, NO CHANCES CREATED!! and he was not heavily marked like Hazard was against PSG!! Hazard would never play badly to the extent that he'll get substituted (unless he's injured or he dies LOL). when u're comparing stats put into consideration that the LA LIGA is very generous with goals because of their All-Out philosophy, and it is Harder to score goals in the EPL because of the Cautious Philosophy of English football, every team defends well in the EPL!! that's y Ronaldo can score 40+ LA liga goals but couldn't score up to 30 while in England. After all these points I've made, if you still think Hazard is average then its either u hate him or u're a Chelsea hater!!

Suarez has barely scored 5 or 6 goals in la liga, and he scored 2 against 2nd on epl table!
Re: Eden Hazard Is An Average Player by Nobody: 6:58am On Feb 25, 2015
homesteady:

Suarez has barely scored 5 or 6 goals in la liga, and he scored 2 against 2nd on epl table!

I THINK LUIS ENRIQUE'S DECISION TO PLAY MESSI ON THE WING IS REALLY MAKING HIM LESS OF A THREAT. HE HAS LESS IMPACT IN GAMES OF LATE UNLIKE PLAYING AS THE FALSE NINE. HE HAD NO CLEAR CHANCE AT GOAL TILL HE WON THAT PENALTY. THIS COACH IS KILLING MESSI.

WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Re: Eden Hazard Is An Average Player by Nobody: 7:07am On Feb 25, 2015
Shubbylee:

Ronaldo scored 44 goals for Man U in his last season in England before moving to Madrid.

Neymar's game was better in the first half and he had some excellent touches too. He puts Suarez through on goal with a sumptuous pass but Suarez failed to score.

Barca's front 3 were ineffective in the second half due to city's ability to soak pressure later in the game.

Neymar was substituted cos he had a knock in the 1st half which affected his performance

There is nothing special about premier league defenders. Only Chelsea seems to be more defensive minded against stronger oppositions due to their bus parking method.

I don't hate Chelsea nor hazard but premier league and harzard is overrated. Sorry
Re: Eden Hazard Is An Average Player by homesteady(m): 7:32am On Feb 25, 2015
searching4love:

I THINK LUIS ENRIQUE'S DECISION TO PLAY MESSI ON THE WING IS REALLY MAKING HIM LESS OF A THREAT. HE HAS LESS IMPACT IN GAMES OF LATE UNLIKE PLAYING AS THE FALSE NINE. HE HAD NO CLEAR CHANCE AT GOAL TILL HE WON THAT PENALTY. THIS COACH IS KILLING MESSI.

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Wherever he plays, he'll always be a great threat there! We have suarez who is a no 9, Enrique can't just push him to the wing na!
Messi is now even a bigger threat on the wing, he has so much space! Put Messi in the center and the team won't be as effective as it is now!

Even though he did not score yesterday, he was the one pulling the strings!
Re: Eden Hazard Is An Average Player by Shubbylee(m): 9:30am On Feb 25, 2015
searching4love:

Ronaldo scored 44 goals for Man U in his last season in England before moving to Madrid.

Neymar's game was better in the first half and he had some excellent touches too. He puts Suarez through on goal with a sumptuous pass but Suarez failed to score.

Barca's front 3 were ineffective in the second half due to city's ability to soak pressure later in the game.

Neymar was substituted cos he had a knock in the 1st half which affected his performance

There is nothing special about premier league defenders. Only Chelsea seems to be more defensive minded against stronger oppositions due to their bus parking method.

I don't hate Chelsea nor hazard but premier league and harzard is overrated. Sorry

Ronaldo Scored 44goals in all competitions (not just in the EPL). but he has scored over 40 goals in a La Liga season before. it's a lie Nobody touched neymar last night, his performance was POOR, Poorer than in d Malaga defeat sef that's y he was substituted!! Even the commentator said it. you're Not talking with a dummy here.... I've been watching football for over 20years now don't tell me the EPL is overrated u can tell that to the fools who started watching fball yday!! the La Liga have 4 of the best players in the world that's all.....Athletico Madrid is d only reason the league has any competition in it, hitherto it had always been a Madrid or Barca league. The EPL would always be the Best in the world and your Opinion doesn't matter.....Hazard is One of the best players in the world.....Bleep ur silly opinion bro!! if u can't handle that truth u're a hater!! Chelsea parks d Bus against stronger Opposition (you sound like a Barca fan that is still pained by that 2012 beating from Chelsea) now I know the Origin of your hatred LOL!! There are only two teams that are stronger than Chelsea in the world.....Real Madrid and Bayern!! we would COMFORTABLY beat Barcelona.
Re: Eden Hazard Is An Average Player by timbros(m): 9:47am On Feb 25, 2015
searching4love:

I disagree with the bolded. Neymar has 24 goals in all competitions already this season and 17 assist. Can hazard beat that? Neymar operates on the wing like hazard does. He is not the main CF. Messi was also shifted to the wing to accommodate Suarez or pedro in the middle. As a winger, he beats harzard hands down.

I never wanted to comment here but your biased stats really pushed me to comment. 24 goals and 17 assists? ? Which year was that please? Sorry to burst your bubble Bro, the screen shots below shows that it's either you're plain ignorant or a cheap liar.

And who judges a player based on one match? Assuming we want to judge that way, then Neymar is crap based on his performance against Malaga. How about that? Why couldn't he rescue Barca in Camp Nou of all places?

CONCLUSION: Neymar and Hazard are in the same bracket. Just as the debate of Ronaldo/Messi is on going, so will Neymar/Hazard be. And believe me, in a few years, this two lads will dominate Ballon D'or.

Did you notice the similarities in both of their statistics?

Re: Eden Hazard Is An Average Player by Nobody: 9:58am On Feb 25, 2015
timbros:

I never wanted to comment here but your biased stats really pushed me to comment. 24 goals and 17 assists? ? Which year was that please? Sorry to burst your bubble Bro, the screen shots below shows that it's either you're plain ignorant or a cheap liar.

And who judges a player based on one match? Assuming we want to judge that way, then Neymar is crap based on his performance against Malaga. How about that? Why couldn't he rescue Barca in Camp Nou of all places?

CONCLUSION: Neymar and Hazard are in the same bracket. Just as the debate of Ronaldo/Messi is on going, so will Neymar/Hazard be. And believe me, in a few years, this two lads will dominate Ballon D'or.

Did you notice the similarities in both of their statistics?

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neymar

Check under career statistics. Check total goals for 2014/15 season. It will cure your ignorance cool
Re: Eden Hazard Is An Average Player by timbros(m): 10:33am On Feb 25, 2015
searching4love:

Check under career statistics. Check total goals for 2014/15 season. It will cure your ignorance cool

Hahaha.... Now I know it's ignorance disturbing you.

So you can't differentiate goals and assist with appearance and goals?

Sorry Bro

Re: Eden Hazard Is An Average Player by Krasid(m): 11:21am On Feb 25, 2015
searching4love:

I know neymar has 24 goals this season, but i don't know where you got your 17 assists from.
Re: Eden Hazard Is An Average Player by Krasid(m): 11:25am On Feb 25, 2015
Shubbylee:
Ronaldo scored 31 goals in the EPL in 2007/2008 season.He is better now.
Re: Eden Hazard Is An Average Player by Debroslink: 11:52am On Feb 25, 2015
Shubbylee:

Neymar scored against PSG home and away. Hazard can NEVER do that. Neymar had an assist against man city in his 1st match against them. I can't remember the last time Hazard scored or assisted against man city even though he played them like 3 times every season.

Ever since Ronaldo left man utd for Madrid, he has scored against every top English opposition in UCL whether home or away. Bring Real Madrid and Ronaldo to EPL and he will score 70 goals per season.

EPL is overrated. If u saw the way man city players were down talking barca, u would think they would finish them like Newcastle. That's epl for you. Overrated league.
Re: Eden Hazard Is An Average Player by Nobody: 12:08pm On Feb 25, 2015
Debroslink:

Neymar scored against PSG home and away. Hazard can NEVER do that. Neymar had an assist against man city in his 1st match against them. I can't remember the last time Hazard scored or assisted against man city even though he played them like 3 times every season.

Ever since Ronaldo left man utd for Madrid, he has scored against every top English opposition in UCL whether home or away. Bring Real Madrid and Ronaldo to EPL and he will score 70 goals per season.

EPL is overrated. If u saw the way man city players were down talking barca, u would think they would finish them like Newcastle. That's epl for you. Overrated league.

God bless u my brother. Dem Chelsea fans be fooling themselves. How can a sane person compare neymar with harzard? The hope, leader and captain of Brazilian football at just 22. Harzard is not even out shining Chelsea flop kevin de bruyne in Belgium. Felliani and divock origi are outshining him as well in national team.

Talk about club stats his not even near neymar. Neymar is in d caliber of luis Suarez by his standards.

Harzard can keep dragging best winger title with raheem sterling, coutihno and co. Those are his play mates

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Arsenal Stars To Arrive Nigeria On Saturday / Ludogorets Vs Liverpool: UCL (2 - 2) On 26th November 2014 / Arsenal Vs West Ham United (3 - 0) On 5th April 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.