Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

Eden Hazard Is An Average Player - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Eden Hazard Is An Average Player (10461 Views)

Eden Hazard Is Better Than Ronaldo – Mourinho / Eden Hazard Named Player Of The Year. / Hazard Is As Good As Messi And Ronaldo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eden Hazard Is An Average Player by Nobody: 6:27am On Feb 20, 2015
lamborghinifcb:

wel bro seemz u v 4gotn zo quick? Yaya Toure didn't zcor up to 15 goals in four seasons or zo wearing d barca jersey nau in EPL he z a regular goal scorer of ova 15 goals in da Epl every season. Costa was under d shadows of Cr7 and Leo in la liga bhet now he is d shinning light in Epl potentially player of d season dere. wat of Cesc-d king of assists in Epl didnt av up to half of d assists he z gt nau n Epl....d list z endless!

No mind the EPL fans always acting like EPL is the best league in Europe. Chelsea that is topping their league now will crash out of champions league if they meet athletico Madrid that is 3rd in la liga. Many la liga players come to EPL to shine while the EPL players have mostly failed in foreign leagues. Beckham to madrid was below expectations, owen went to madrid and was a regular bench warmer, Jonathan woodgate went to la liga and flopped, Mc manaman was just average in La liga. EPL is overrated like hazard
Re: Eden Hazard Is An Average Player by lamborghinifcb(m): 7:32am On Feb 20, 2015
searching4love:

No mind the EPL fans always acting like EPL is the best league in Europe. Chelsea that is topping their league now will crash out of champions league if they meet athletico Madrid that is 3rd in la liga. Many la liga players come to EPL to shine while the EPL players have mostly failed in foreign leagues. Beckham to madrid was below expectations, owen went to madrid and was a regular bench warmer, Jonathan woodgate went to la liga and flopped, Mc manaman was just average in La liga. EPL is overrated like hazard

don't mind dem jhare....ts al bout publicity in Epl! and d media seems to b mor interested dere probably due to language as u and I kno English z a universal language unlike Spanish nor french or german. ts only n Epl u see a ONE HOUR MATCH BUILD UP for a match btwn hull city and Burnley. wat da fuc*!!! even d English over rate dier players. d media attention z jst 2mch fo dere....fo me my conclusion z dat gweat players ply dier trade in la liga while average players (tho wif little xceptn) are d onez plying dier trade n EPL.
Re: Eden Hazard Is An Average Player by dicksj93: 8:45am On Feb 20, 2015
searching4love:

and chelsea who finished 6th in epl in 2012 knocked out ur almighty barca in d champions league dah year.....

U claim premier league defenders are mediocre... huh,wel ronaldo never scored up to 50 goals a season while he was in england...it only happens in la liga... wel,same ronaldo made in epl is toppin ur top scorers chart...
Wat do u say to dah..

Hazard was kicked about each tym he tries to move forward n risked being injured n u call him shiiit ? How many tyms was neymar anonymous in matches last season...did u call him mediocre?
Yea neymar to me is a bera player dan hazard buh d r in same bracket includin bale...neymar is slightly a bera talent.
@op get rid of sentiments or stick to ur la liga n dnt just go watch one psg - chelsea match n open up ya judgement book
Re: Eden Hazard Is An Average Player by dicksj93: 9:00am On Feb 20, 2015
searching4love:

so how good is di maria now,how good is ozil,where is michu now,how many tyms av aguero won d epl golden boot? U dnt av a case ...sowie
Re: Eden Hazard Is An Average Player by Nobody: 9:21am On Feb 20, 2015
dicksj93:
so how good is di maria now,how good is ozil,where is michu now,how many tyms av aguero won d epl golden boot? U dnt av a case ...sowie

Ozil just came back from injury and he's getting back to his best. I'm sure u saw his performance in his last 3 matches. Michu was transferred to Serie A and he's not finding it easy like over rated EPL. Aguero might not win the golden boot, but his contributions made city win a die minute EPL trophy. This is di maria's first season and his performance is not woeful.Many instances bro. Epl is just a normal league with media hype.

Why don't u mention Sanchez, diego costa, fabregas, diafra sakho, david Silva, yaya toure e.t.c. foreign players find it easier in epl
Re: Eden Hazard Is An Average Player by Nobody: 9:33am On Feb 20, 2015
dicksj93:
and chelsea who finished 6th in epl in 2012 knocked out ur almighty barca in d champions league dah year.....

U claim premier league defenders are mediocre... huh,wel ronaldo never scored up to 50 goals a season while he was in england...it only happens in la liga... wel,same ronaldo made in epl is toppin ur top scorers chart...
Wat do u say to dah..

Hazard was kicked about each tym he tries to move forward n risked being injured n u call him shiiit ? How many tyms was neymar anonymous in matches last season...did u call him mediocre?
Yea neymar to me is a bera player dan hazard buh d r in same bracket includin bale...neymar is slightly a bera talent.
@op get rid of sentiments or stick to ur la liga n dnt just go watch one psg - chelsea match n open up ya judgement book

Neymar is better than hazard whether slightly or not. He is not even over shadowed by messi's impressive form instead he keeps scoring and providing assists. You claim hazard gets kicked, which player doesn't get kicked Can harzard withstand the number of kicks messi recieves? Or do u think neymar is spared from kicks? If you are a good player, u devise a means to get past players irrespective of kicks. All harzard does is dribbles, wins irrelevant free kicks, he goes anonymous if he's not opposing a mumu defender, less assist and poor goal scoring record. WTF is hazard

1 Like

Re: Eden Hazard Is An Average Player by ClintonNzedimma(m): 9:40am On Feb 20, 2015
OP i agree with you that Hazard is overrated but he is not an average player.
EPL defenders are still trash to me.
Forget the fact that Ronaldo scored 50 goals in La Liga and could not get up to 40 in EPL.
Just assemble a madrid team with ronaldo as the talisman, he would surely score 50 goals

1 Like

Re: Eden Hazard Is An Average Player by ClintonNzedimma(m): 9:42am On Feb 20, 2015
dicksj93:

Wat do u say to dah..

Chelsea knocking out barca was the biggest champions league fluke of all time to me.
A champion that did not even qualify for knock outstage in the next season.
They just parked the bus #crap, they didnt play football.
We know champions when we see them.
Man Utd 2008, Barca 2009, Barca 2011, Bayern 2013, Real Madrid 2014.

1 Like

Re: Eden Hazard Is An Average Player by Nobody: 9:43am On Feb 20, 2015
dicksj93:

Wat do u say to dah..

Stop ur lame analysis. Only messi and ronaldo scores 50 and we both know no other comes close to this two. Ronaldo in Madrid has been better than his manU days. He keeps getting better ever since he moved to la liga due to the rivalry between he and messi.

Henry, Suarez, alan shearer and van nistelrooy all scored over 30 and any player that achieves that is world class. 50 goals to messi and ronaldo is just like 30 goals for aguero and diego costa by their standards.
Re: Eden Hazard Is An Average Player by Nobody: 9:52am On Feb 20, 2015
ClintonNzedimma:

Chelsea knocking out barca was the biggest champions league fluke of all time to me.
A champion that did not even qualify for knock outstage in the next season.
They just parked the bus #crap, they didnt play football.
We know champions when we see them.
Man Utd 2008, Barca 2009, Barca 2011, Bayern 2013, Real Madrid 2014.

Gbam

2 Likes

Re: Eden Hazard Is An Average Player by lamborghinifcb(m): 11:35am On Feb 20, 2015
dicksj93:

Wat do u say to dah..

bro.....v u forgotn ATHLETIC BILBAO an average team in la liga defeating ya Epl record champion (man united) HOME AND AWAY.
Bale was d 2nd top scorer in Epl two seasons ago....he is nowhere near d top 5 goal scorers in la liga....zo wats ur point.

1 Like

Re: Eden Hazard Is An Average Player by daveP(m): 11:40am On Feb 20, 2015
dicksj93:

Wat do u say to dah..

it is when i begin to see hazard been compared with Neymar, Bale that i can now disagree.

I see stats about Hazards-fine, i agree, but Bale does even more dribbling with a higher chance of scoring and yet avoids getting fouled. Its part of the reason madrid fans want him away cos they see he is a "Bigger Hazard" that wanna take the shine away from their Ronaldo. There was a time Thiery, Crouch were the most fouled, their fans cried foul, but no one did much about it. I think Hazard should be luckier getting foul calls to boost his worth. Cos soon he'l want to do something different. For now He is among top 5 in England, but europe??
Re: Eden Hazard Is An Average Player by Nobody: 2:56pm On Feb 20, 2015
lordhugo:
Working BET-SHOP for immediate sale in Delta State.

Hello fellow NLders,

I currently have a betshop for sale. I will be travelling out of the country for my masters program soon and my mum says she does not like the business (she says its gambling) even though it has been filling my pockets and account with some money. i do not have any trusted person to leave the shop in his/her care so i guess i have to sell.

Shop dimensions and specifications.

1. 15feet by 15feet (Inside)
2. Made of Steel plates (Container)
3. 15feet by 20feet outside veranda (German concrete and sparsely tiled)
4. Over-hanging roof outdoors.
5. Stylish PVC ceilings

List of Bet-shop Equipment.

1. Two (2) Lenovo Desktop computers (2gb RAM)
2. Four (4) Samsung 732NW Monitors
3. One (1) 21inch Samsung TV
4. One (1) 14 inch Philips TV/DVD combo TV
5. One (1) 8 feet betting counter with partitions and personal cupboard
6. One (1) 1.5 KVA Inverter
7. One (1) 7200MBS Wireless Router
8. One (1) 2.5KVA Sumec Firman petrol generator.
9. One (1) Thermal printer
10. One (1) Hp 3 in 1 F1500 series printer/copier/scanner.
11. Two (2) Keyboards.
12. Two (2) Mice.
13. One (1) Fixtures board.
14. One (1) Upholstered bench.
15. Four (4) Plastic chairs.
16. One (1) Rechargeable standing fan.

others include electrical extensions, low energy bulbs,

All systems, printers and router are networked!

Current Rent expires exactly in March 2016

Shop is in a very busy and safe neighborhood.
Asking price- Call 08030964896 (serious buyers only)

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2136404_20150219094537_jpeg3656daf22ec6d206319c2af781f2dbd6

please i would like to set up a bet shop. can u please guide me through neccesary steps?
Re: Eden Hazard Is An Average Player by lordhugo(m): 3:56pm On Feb 20, 2015
breadandbutter:

please i would like to set up a bet shop. can u please guide me through neccesary steps?

Call me!
Re: Eden Hazard Is An Average Player by dubylhover(m): 5:09pm On Feb 20, 2015
searching4love:

Stop spewing gibberish my friend. Hazard is whose magician? Why cant he be their magician against PSG? Why can't he perform magic against Bradford that wired them 4-2? Why can't his magic win Chelsea at least a trophy last season?

Fact is neymar is way above this guy whether u like it ir not. Neymar has been a consistent perfomer since his days in Santos as a teenager. He was the best player in the Brazilian league at 19yrs then and his performance was monitored across Europe which eventually earned him a move to Barcelona. Many big names moved to barca in the past but were always in messi's shadow. Despite having messi present he his their second best player this season with 24 goals in all competitions and 17assist so far. Is hazard the best performer in chealsea this season? NO. Diego Costa and fabregas are above him in goals and assists. All he does is needless dribbles and draw fouls from opponents.

Neymar is also played on the wing in barca so as to accommodate Suarez or Messi in the middle. He only leads the attack in the brazil national team and as a winger, hazard is not close to his dribbling, assist and goal scoring .

We all watched the world cup together. What magic did harzard perform for Belgium He was out shined by kelvin Debruyne, Divock Origi and Felliani in the same team. Neymar was injured and it was the end of Brazil's world cup.

Neymar has over 40 goals for Brazil in 60 something appearances at just 22. It won't take long for him to smash Ronaldo De lima's Brazil goal record and become their highest goal scorer.

Can same be said of hazard in Belgium? Hazard is overrated

I he's overated,why is he among d top 3 valuable players in d world??you're tellin me neymar was best in brazil league??d league that dead nd rotten players go to??hazard won french lig players of d year twice..a country in europe not sum shithole brazillian league..coming to worldcup,if yu notice d main stars of various big clubs didn't really have a good worlcup like costa ronaldo hazard etc..due to fatique..you're here shouting 24 goals nd 17 assists,I still tell pipo dr is more that meets d eye than statistics..if yu use statistics to judge,when ozil was in madrid,he has triple d assist than iniesta nd created more chances,but does dat make him better dan iniesta?d 24 goals yu claim neymar has scored,how many of em were winning goals?neymar is good but I bet yu if barca were to sign edden hazard,neymar no reach @ all,every man to his opinions..I wouldn't even bart an eye to choose hazard over neymar,d only winger I wud choose over hazard is robben??messi makes tins for neymar na..don't yu wach barca games....I so hope barca to meet chelsea in dx year UCL
Re: Eden Hazard Is An Average Player by ClintonNzedimma(m): 5:31pm On Feb 20, 2015
dubylhover:

I he's overated,why is he among d top 3 valuable players in d world??you're tellin me neymar was best in brazil league??d league that dead nd rotten players go to??hazard won french lig players of d year twice..a country in europe not sum shithole brazillian league..coming to worldcup,if yu notice d main stars of various big clubs didn't really have a good worlcup like costa ronaldo hazard etc..due to fatique..you're here shouting 24 goals nd 17 assists,I still tell pipo dr is more that meets d eye than statistics..if yu use statistics to judge,when ozil was in madrid,he has triple d assist than iniesta nd created more chances,but does dat make him better dan iniesta?d 24 goals yu claim neymar has scored,how many of em were winning goals?neymar is good but I bet yu if barca were to sign edden hazard,neymar no reach @ all,every man to his opinions..I wouldn't even bart an eye to choose hazard over neymar,d only winger I wud choose over hazard is robben??messi makes tins for neymar na..don't yu wach barca games....I so hope barca to meet chelsea in dx year UCL
Robben is far older and experienced.
When we make a Hazard and Neymar comparism, we put the age grade at 21 to 24, Robben is over 30 and is better than the 2 but he isnt showing much potential again since he has only a couple of more years in the game.

1 Like

Re: Eden Hazard Is An Average Player by dubylhover(m): 5:34pm On Feb 20, 2015
ClintonNzedimma:

Robben is far older and experienced.
When we make a Hazard and Neymar comparism, we put the age grade at 21 to 24, Robben is over 30 and is better than the 2 but he isnt showing much potential again since he has only a couple of more years in the game.

Broda,dnt write off robben oo,if I'm not mistaken frm 3 yrs ago,he seems to b improving oo..he's getting even better under guardiola..he even seems to b a faster player now..drz always way for improvement in players that are focused
Re: Eden Hazard Is An Average Player by ClintonNzedimma(m): 6:01pm On Feb 20, 2015
dubylhover:

Broda,dnt write off robben oo,if I'm not mistaken frm 3 yrs ago,he seems to b improving oo..he's getting even better under guardiola..he even seems to b a faster player now..drz always way for improvement in players that are focused
its gonna tell on his body
Re: Eden Hazard Is An Average Player by dicksj93: 3:09am On Feb 21, 2015
lamborghinifcb:

bro.....v u forgotn ATHLETIC BILBAO an average team in la liga defeating ya Epl record champion (man united) HOME AND AWAY.
Bale was d 2nd top scorer in Epl two seasons ago....he is nowhere near d top 5 goal scorers in la liga....zo wats ur point.
pls tel us hw madrid won d copa d rey last season
Re: Eden Hazard Is An Average Player by lamborghinifcb(m): 6:38am On Feb 21, 2015
dicksj93:
pls tel us hw madrid won d copa d rey last season

seriously I don't gt ur point....dey won and nofin mor. mind u jst in case u ain't aware barca z d king of copa u mtnd wif 26 trophiz to dier name.

dat aside d players dat migratd frm la liga to epl are provin 2 b key players fo dier team in EPL (Arsenal-Ozil & Sanchez, Chelsea-costa & Cesc, man city-Aguero and Toure. man u- Di Maria. )
in termz of publicity and media attention EPL z d best bet ts nowhere near la liga in terms of quality. I rest my case!!!!!!
Re: Eden Hazard Is An Average Player by dicksj93: 10:07am On Feb 21, 2015
lamborghinifcb:

seriously I don't gt ur point....dey won and nofin mor. mind u jst in case u ain't aware barca z d king of copa u mtnd wif 26 trophiz to dier name.

dat aside d players dat migratd frm la liga to epl are provin 2 b key players fo dier team in EPL (Arsenal-Ozil & Sanchez, Chelsea-costa & Cesc, man city-Aguero and Toure. man u- Di Maria. )
in termz of publicity and media attention EPL z d best bet ts nowhere near la liga in terms of quality. I rest my case!!!!!!
bale (from d epl) tore ya supposed classy n rigid liga defence n scored to win d copa de Rey for madrid.

So wat about Costa,was he a liga flop? Last tym ah checked he beat barca n Madrid to da liga title n a champions league finalist ...and competed well against ronaldo for d pichichi.
And like it or not, ozil is struggling in d epl,di maria did some initial gragra n now looks lyk he's been found out..

Epl lacks quality..huh? I wonder y ya liga clubs still risk d ffp rules by breaking d bank for epl players YEARLY...YES YEARLY... grin
Re: Eden Hazard Is An Average Player by dicksj93: 10:16am On Feb 21, 2015
searching4love:

Stop ur lame analysis. Only messi and ronaldo scores 50 and we both know no other comes close to this two. Ronaldo in Madrid has been better than his manU days. He keeps getting better ever since he moved to la liga due to the rivalry between he and messi.

Henry, Suarez, alan shearer and van nistelrooy all scored over 30 and any player that achieves that is world class. 50 goals to messi and ronaldo is just like 30 goals for aguero and diego costa by their standards.
same tin am saying ..u can't score up to 50 goals against epl defenders unlike ur supposed rigid liga defence
Re: Eden Hazard Is An Average Player by Chikamary20(m): 10:45am On Feb 21, 2015
Can barca score 3 goals against stoke city?
Re: Eden Hazard Is An Average Player by Krasid(m): 11:07am On Feb 21, 2015
Chikamary20:
Can barca score 3 goals against stoke city?
If Arsenal can score three against stoke city, what makes you think barca can't?

1 Like

Re: Eden Hazard Is An Average Player by Krasid(m): 11:12am On Feb 21, 2015
dicksj93:
same tin am saying ..u can't score up to 50 goals against epl defenders unlike ur supposed rigid liga defence
If ronaldo could score 30 then at United, him and Messi can do much more now.All they need is a team that supports their style and centres everything around them.Afterall they score record breaking goals in the UCL every season, and you can't say the EPL is better than the UCL.
Re: Eden Hazard Is An Average Player by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 21, 2015
Krasid:
If ronaldo could score 30 then at United, him and Messi can do much more now.All they need is a team that supports their style and centres everything around them.Afterall they score record breaking goals in the UCL every season, and you can't say the EPL is better than the UCL.

Leave them all to wallow in their ignorance.You can see i have since ignored them. Most of them get to see English league and only know about other on livescore and goal.com. Ronaldo scored over 40-goals then in all competition in england when he was not as good as this. How can a sane person question Ronaldo and messi's goal stats In any league this guys go they will out score any player. They have been proving it the champions league as the top scores for many seasons now. EPL is just like every-other league. It is mostly viewed cos of publicity and the language English is widely spoken simple
Re: Eden Hazard Is An Average Player by ClintonNzedimma(m): 12:04pm On Feb 21, 2015
Krasid:
Abeg leave those myopic epl fans....they dont know football.
Re: Eden Hazard Is An Average Player by lamborghinifcb(m): 2:21pm On Feb 21, 2015
dicksj93:
bale (from d epl) tore ya supposed classy n rigid liga defence n scored to win d copa de Rey for madrid.

So wat about Costa,was he a liga flop? Last tym ah checked he beat barca n Madrid to da liga title n a champions league finalist ...and competed well against ronaldo for d pichichi.
And like it or not, ozil is struggling in d epl,di maria did some initial gragra n now looks lyk he's been found out..

Epl lacks quality..huh? I wonder y ya liga clubs still risk d ffp rules by breaking d bank for epl players YEARLY...YES YEARLY... grin

d u say br8 d bank wel t only goz to ow mch ya top players dere crave fo d veri bzt in terms of quality....dey decided to mov abroad cox dey want to play @ d top level....u av to ask dese players y nt stay n EPL if u believe ts d bst.
d tol 2 players are plying dier trade n la liga....wen last d w av a ballon d'or winner in Epl....I can't remember! d fact z if u want to gt to d pinnacle of futbal com and zhow ur skills in la liga....d likes of Romario, ronaldo (de lima), Ronaldinho, zidane, figo, roberto carlos and d ones on board nau(leo & cr7) can testify to it....das jst to mention a few anyway

Re: Eden Hazard Is An Average Player by Greatihex(m): 8:33am On Feb 22, 2015
One thing i dnt like with fans of these days is that, they are nt footbal fans, bt club fans. I have seen what some of the "club fans" have commented. You wl b a well respected footbal analyst if u do it without sentiments. What i wl tel u (OP) is this, if you want to knw whether hazard is an average player or nt, go and ask Fifa. They have the answer. And stop that ur nonsense statistical figure of neymar having 17 assists. Go and get ur figure right. I wonder who he gave this assists. If you check very wel, suarez may have more assists than neymar. And for ur info, hazard is the most fouled player in both the epl and champions league. He is 7 more than the next person (neymar) in ucl. Dnt say what u dnt knw.
Re: Eden Hazard Is An Average Player by Greatihex(m): 8:46am On Feb 22, 2015
searching4love:
I watched with awe yesterday as chelsea struggled to defend a 1 goal lead against an out of form psg side. Their star man eden hazard was no where to be found for almost 90 minutes. He struggled to make impact neither did he complete a successful cross into the opponents area. I once read a post one here about comparisons between neymar and hazard and with all due respect i can conclude that neymar is miles ahead of hazard in terms of creativity, impact play and goal scoring. Neymar has never been anonymous for Barcelona ever since he signed and statistics this season show hazard isn't in his class. To me, hazard is just an average player who takes advantage of weak oppositions in EPL to shine cool
U dnt knw football, if this is hw u judge. U re too sentimental to b a footbal fan.
Re: Eden Hazard Is An Average Player by Nobody: 9:23am On Feb 22, 2015
Greatihex:
U dnt knw football, if this is hw u judge. U re too sentimental to b a footbal fan.

Please teach me football mr proffesor of football studies undecided I'm i supposed to watch the TV from behind so i can understand football? Instead of you to counter my points with facts you chose the escape route of U DON'T KNOW FOOTBALL. Smh undecided
Re: Eden Hazard Is An Average Player by Nobody: 9:41am On Feb 22, 2015
Greatihex:
One thing i dnt like with fans of these days is that, they are nt footbal fans, bt club fans. I have seen what some of the "club fans" have commented. You wl b a well respected footbal analyst if u do it without sentiments. What i wl tel u (OP) is this, if you want to knw whether hazard is an average player or nt, go and ask Fifa. They have the answer. And stop that ur nonsense statistical figure of neymar having 17 assists. Go and get ur figure right. I wonder who he gave this assists. If you check very wel, suarez may have more assists than neymar. And for ur info, hazard is the most fouled player in both the epl and champions league. He is 7 more than the next person (neymar) in ucl. Dnt say what u dnt knw.

You're talking crap. So i have to fly to Zurich to meet fifa or fifa website before i know neymars statistics So sites like Wikipedia and goal are liars abi You're asking who he gave the assist? He gave it to barca fans watching from their seats na grin. U better stop been ignorant and start stating facts. Look up neymars stats this season and compare it with your overrated hazard.

Which one is the most fouled player again? Does the number of fouls win matches Is there a trophy for the teams with the highest number of fouls? Smh for u Chelsea fans. People are talking with goals and assists you're talking most fouled.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Arsenal Stars To Arrive Nigeria On Saturday / Ludogorets Vs Liverpool: UCL (2 - 2) On 26th November 2014 / Arsenal Vs West Ham United (3 - 0) On 5th April 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.