Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,783 members, 7,827,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

How Will You Feel If A Girl Did This To You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will You Feel If A Girl Did This To You? (983 Views)

See What This Pretty Girl Did (PICS) / What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. / ENDTIME: See What This Girl Did To 2 Guys At A Local Pool (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will You Feel If A Girl Did This To You? by Crysallis(m): 11:54am On Feb 18, 2015
So a lady waited for her man to propose to her and when that didn't happen, she took matters into her own hands. she made the proposal herself.

See Photos ..

But honestly speaking, How will you feel if your girl did this?

Re: How Will You Feel If A Girl Did This To You? by temitemi1(m): 11:59am On Feb 18, 2015
E funny die but nt in Africa oooo, my African sisters go rather grow old for house than to try this kind thing grin grin
Re: How Will You Feel If A Girl Did This To You? by vizkiz: 12:03pm On Feb 18, 2015
yeah, this happens when a lesbian is hanging out with a gay...btw it looks cool not romantic
Re: How Will You Feel If A Girl Did This To You? by Crysallis(m): 12:07pm On Feb 18, 2015
vizkiz:
yeah, this happens when a lesbian is hanging out with a gay...btw it looks cool not romantic

Really! so u suggesting they are les n gay?
Re: How Will You Feel If A Girl Did This To You? by zyzxx(m): 12:08pm On Feb 18, 2015
grin grin
Re: How Will You Feel If A Girl Did This To You? by Crysallis(m): 12:10pm On Feb 18, 2015
The dude feeling like a babe.

If it were me, i will scold d babe later on
Re: How Will You Feel If A Girl Did This To You? by mirexxx(f): 12:12pm On Feb 18, 2015
Crysallis:
The dude feeling like a babe.

If it were me, i will scold d babe later on
c ya life!
Re: How Will You Feel If A Girl Did This To You? by Crysallis(m): 1:54pm On Feb 18, 2015
mirexxx:
c ya life!

i dont want a lady doing wat am suppose to do.
Re: How Will You Feel If A Girl Did This To You? by falconey(m): 3:10pm On Feb 18, 2015
if this happen to me..........I will quit nairaland and marry her, this is the reason why am here
Re: How Will You Feel If A Girl Did This To You? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 18, 2015
A woman proposing to me no way am saying no straight

(1) (Reply)

Help A Nairalander Who Is Heartbroken. / Partner Criteria List:what Do You Really Mean By I Want A God Fearing Man/lady? / PROS AND CONS Of Dating Older Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.