Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Asari Dokubo On Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo On Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Pictures) (51756 Views)

Emir Lamido Sanusi At The Hajj Pilgrimage In Mecca (Photos) / Atiku Abubakar Hosts Imam In Saudi Arabia While On Pilgrimage Duty..photo / Asari Dokubo On Twitter, ''this Is An Outrage'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo On Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Pictures) by Rapidx: 2:33pm On Feb 18, 2015
F22RAPTOR:

no, u are missing it and u are refusing to learn. Even if they practice the religion in their various locations, they are still subjects to the Sultan. The pope is to the catholics what the Sultan is to the muslims in Nigeria.

You are the guy missing the point albeit deliberately. You can't rope people into being your subjects through the back door. Someone can be a good christian without loyalty to a worldly mortal. I repeat, Asari can be a practicing Moslim and 'good' one for that matter without Mr Saad Abubakar! Afterall Saad Abubakar will not open the gates of Aljannat for him except 'allah".

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo On Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Pictures) by kokonuthead: 2:34pm On Feb 18, 2015
Gabrielsylar:
[size=18pt]NIGERIA HAS BEEN INSULTED
SOMEONE WHO IS GOING TO HELL

WT DO THEY TAKE GOD FOR BTW undecided undecided[/size]

wait for the last day
Re: Asari Dokubo On Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Pictures) by alawaiss(m): 2:36pm On Feb 18, 2015
Islam has notin 2 do wit diz coward ( Asari ) go 2 hell
Re: Asari Dokubo On Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Pictures) by andyanders: 2:37pm On Feb 18, 2015
Yeye man he is. If he is truly worshiping God, he will not be talking of war and be involved in crime against humanity.Nonsense man.
Re: Asari Dokubo On Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Pictures) by ElFenomeno1: 2:38pm On Feb 18, 2015
Rapidx:

You are the guy missing the point albeit deliberately. You can't rope people into being your subjects through the back door. Someone can be a good christian without loyalty to a worldly mortal. I repeat, Asari can be a practicing Moslim and 'good' one for that matter without Mr Saad Abubakar! Afterall Saad Abubakar will not open the gates of Aljannat for him except 'allah".

Spot on!

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo On Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Pictures) by Rajjah(f): 2:39pm On Feb 18, 2015
mtchewww....rili hate dis guy.
Re: Asari Dokubo On Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Pictures) by jerrymej(m): 2:47pm On Feb 18, 2015
Hmm, God is so merciful.
Re: Asari Dokubo On Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Pictures) by synergycom19: 2:51pm On Feb 18, 2015
After being initiated into the highest-ranking Egbesu cult members council,now he is the house of Allah,tomorrow he will say his prayers make GEJ to win this election.
Re: Asari Dokubo On Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Pictures) by Akkord4gov: 2:55pm On Feb 18, 2015
redcliff:

whats the big deal... f**k angry
Nairalander Otondo
Re: Asari Dokubo On Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Pictures) by cannonnier(m): 2:55pm On Feb 18, 2015
Rapidx:

The prophet of Islam stated it clearly that; wherever there is more than two people, there need to be a leader.
And all muslims must acknowledge there leaders as long as they do not ask them to stray from the way of Allah.
Stop making your point base on christianity adealism.

What we say is he has to be loyal to Islam and thus to Sa'ad, as long as he(sa'ad) does not undermine the Islamic law.

Can you explain where a citizen of Nigeria, who is loyal to the constitution of Nigeria but refuse to be loyal to the president without any lawful reason from the constitution?

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo On Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Pictures) by Confirmer(m): 3:05pm On Feb 18, 2015
alawaiss:
Islam has notin 2 do wit diz coward ( Asari ) go 2 hell
Who are you to judge the servant of ALLAH? if He likes, He can forgive him of all his sins. I dont like guy as well but God is merciful and unlike us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo On Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Pictures) by notoriousbabe: 3:07pm On Feb 18, 2015
As usual looking like a chimpazee that he is and will always be
Re: Asari Dokubo On Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Pictures) by Rapidx: 3:07pm On Feb 18, 2015
cannonnier:

The prophet of Islam stated it clearly that; wherever there is more than two people, there need to be a leader.
And all muslims must acknowledge there leaders as long as they do not ask them to stray from the way of Allah.

What we say is he has to be loyal to Islam and thus to Sa'ad, as long as he(sa'ad) does not undermine the Islamic law.

Can you explain where a citizen of Nigeria, who is loyal to the constitution of Nigeria but refuse to be loyal to the president without any lawful reason from the constitution?

Your post failed to counter my logic even though you're aware the Koran made it clear there is only but one God, "Allah". Your insistence Asari must pass through a former soldier Saad before getting salvation is quite ludicrous.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo On Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Pictures) by emyphil: 3:08pm On Feb 18, 2015
I'm in a relationship so I'm not looking for
something serious. I need a sexually active guy
to be a friend with. I mean friendship with
benefits. Sex for cash. Drop your number or pin
if you're interested
You have to be a tall guy
Big dick
Flat belly
And can last long in bed call me on this.......07066345425
Re: Asari Dokubo On Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Pictures) by Viktor1983(m): 3:08pm On Feb 18, 2015
Rapidx:
He has been able to keep the things in his life in their respective places unlike millions of Nigerians. First of all, this man is an Ijaw man by citizenship and he's not apologetic about defending that interest. Then his Igbo ancestry; does not care to tell any person that his ancestors were from Abam in Abia state. Then practices the Islamic religion in Nigeria without appending his political loyalty to Nigeria's Sokoto caliphate. Like or loathe him, he is one of a kind.

What a man!
Re: Asari Dokubo On Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Pictures) by Dcaliphate(m): 3:09pm On Feb 18, 2015
blackjack21:

If the caliphate were to call him on mandatory religious duty he will answer the call.
The caliphate, in my understanding, is not about northerners, but about muslims and Islam.

I don't like his rants though.
should any religious duty be Mandatory??
Some religions are from d pit of Hell.
Re: Asari Dokubo On Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Pictures) by Confirmer(m): 3:10pm On Feb 18, 2015
cannonnier:

Are we in a shariah state? Is the Sultan of Sokoto an Khalifa of the entire muslim ummah? We aint under any obligation to follow him. Its just to have a singular voice in few matters like the sighting of the moon that the sultan is of essence.
Re: Asari Dokubo On Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Pictures) by cytellProperty: 3:26pm On Feb 18, 2015
This one na hypocrite nah. Ogbologbo 1 of Niger Delta.
Re: Asari Dokubo On Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Pictures) by cannonnier(m): 3:32pm On Feb 18, 2015
Rapidx:

Your post failed to counter my logic even though you're aware the Koran made it clear there is only but one God, "Allah". Your insistence Asari must pass through a former soldier Saad before getting salvation is quite ludicrous.

Please stop misquoting me.
I never said anything about salvation, I was just trying to show you how important leadership is in Islam and, with extension, human affair in general.

And please stop talking about salvation, because you are no muslim. And your idealism is not the way of Allah.

For example, you said "Someone can be a good
christian without loyalty to a worldly mortal. I
repeat, Asari can be a practicing Moslim and 'good'
one for that matter without Mr Saad Abubakar!
Afterall Saad Abubakar will not open the gates of
Aljannat for him except 'Allah".

The prophet said "every person most be loyal to his parent, and have piety on them and obey them(not in wronging Allah). For his paradise lied beneth their feet."

What shall you say about that in coparison to what you wrote up there?
That is to show you that you know nothing about Islam.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo On Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Pictures) by PenSniper: 3:36pm On Feb 18, 2015
midolian:
"Forming" a saint in Saudi Arabia....But a beast in Nigeria.

This chimpanzee is only staining the Holy land.

What is holy land ? Where prostitution thrives like hot cake during the haj ? Crass delusions.
Re: Asari Dokubo On Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Pictures) by blackjack21(m): 3:38pm On Feb 18, 2015
Rapidx:

The way of God is not the way of man, it doesn't have to satisfy your logic.
Re: Asari Dokubo On Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Pictures) by Akon419(m): 3:40pm On Feb 18, 2015
I still don't understand this Islamic Allah . Can somebody educate me please
Re: Asari Dokubo On Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Pictures) by PenSniper: 3:41pm On Feb 18, 2015
And he is more muslim than most deceivers in the north of Nigeria.
Re: Asari Dokubo On Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Pictures) by midolian(m): 3:41pm On Feb 18, 2015
PenSniper:

What is holy land ? Where prostitution thrives like hot cake during the haj ? Crass delusions.
u mean your mother strives there during hajj?

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo On Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 18, 2015
hazyfm1:
YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED MR TERRORIST
Hellogrin
Re: Asari Dokubo On Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Pictures) by cut007: 3:44pm On Feb 18, 2015
Rapidx:
He has been able to keep the things in his life in their respective places unlike millions of Nigerians. First of all, this man is an Ijaw man by citizenship and he's not apologetic about defending that interest. Then his Igbo ancestry; does not care to tell any person that his ancestors were from Abam in Abia state. Then practices the Islamic religion in Nigeria without appending his political loyalty to Nigeria's Sokoto caliphate. Like or loathe him, he is one of a kind.

What a man!
U've said it all!!
Re: Asari Dokubo On Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Pictures) by tonychristopher: 3:47pm On Feb 18, 2015
F22RAPTOR:

em..oga pls, dont display ur ignorance in public. If u are not absolutely sure of a matter dont say anything, u hear? That said, the Sultan Sa'ad Abubakar is the supreme leader of all muslims in Nigeria.

OGA, WHO MADE HIM SUPREME LEADER OF ALL MUSLIM, WHEN WAS HE MADE SUPREME LEADER AND WHO GAVE HIM THE SAFF OF OFFICE, ARE YOU SAYING THAT ALL MUSLIM IN NIGERIA IS ANSWERABLE TO HIM

WHY MUST IT BE THE NORTHERN DUDE WILL BE SUPREME LEADER NOT THE DUDE FROM SOUTH KNOWING HOW THE SOUTH IS MORE EXPOSED AND EDUCATED THAN THE NORTH

WELL I AM NOT IN FOR A DEBATE COS I AM NOT A MUSLIM, IF I WAS A MUSLIM I WOULD HAVE CALLED THIS AND HIM BLUFFS
Re: Asari Dokubo On Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Pictures) by blackjack21(m): 3:50pm On Feb 18, 2015
Dcaliphate:

should any religious duty be Mandatory??
Some religions are from d pit of Hell.

What is mandatory and what is not mandatory should be to our religious belief.

What is from the pit of hell should be left to our imaginations.

Tell me about your religion. We have on god in ours and one prophet..
Re: Asari Dokubo On Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Pictures) by tonychristopher: 3:50pm On Feb 18, 2015
blackjack21:

The sokoto caliph is the leader of Muslims in Nigeria.
Now don't tell me you don't know what leadership means.

Now stop wondering how people think, help yourself and upgrade your reasoning capacity so that you will understand why people reason the way they do.

THE QUESTION IS ..IS THE SOKOTO CALIPH LEADER OF HAUSA MUSLIM IN NIGERIA OR LEADER OF ALL MUSLIM IN NIGERIA EVEN ASARI?

I WONDER WHAT MAKES YOU PEOPLE THINK THAT EVERYTHING LEADERSHIP IS ASCRIBED TO NORTH

I LEARNT THAT A YORUBA MUSLIM CANT LEAD PRAYERS IN A MOSQUE WHERE THERE IS HAUSA FULANI MUSLIM

SO WHY LOOK DOWN ON SOUTHERN MUSLIM

I JUST DONT KNOW WHY THEY (MUSLIM IN SOUTH) BELIEVE AND BUY INTO THIS SOKOTO THING AND MUSLIM STUFF...
Re: Asari Dokubo On Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 18, 2015
irunoboo:
I'm in a relationship so I'm not looking for something serious. I need a sexually active guy to be a friend with. I mean friendship with benefits. Sex for cash. Drop your number or pin if you're interested

You have to be a tall guy

Big dick

Flat belly

And can last long in bed

Mchewwww!!! I have all the qualities, but dont bother
Re: Asari Dokubo On Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Pictures) by Dewze(m): 4:00pm On Feb 18, 2015
blackjack21:

If the caliphate were to call him on mandatory religious duty he will answer the call.
The caliphate, in my understanding, is not about northerners, but about muslims and Islam.

I don't like his rants though.

Yes, that is why the guy said "political loyalty".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States / Kwarans Bombarded Saraki With "OLE" "THIEF" "OTOGE" On Live Radio / Bukola Saraki Meets With Nyesom Wike In Rivers (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.