Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,774 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

Asari Dokubo On Twitter, ''this Is An Outrage'' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo On Twitter, ''this Is An Outrage'' (44849 Views)

Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asari Dokubo On Twitter, ''this Is An Outrage'' by WebSurfer(m): 4:55pm On Mar 31, 2015
The just shared this on twitter...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo On Twitter, ''this Is An Outrage'' by shaddi(m): 4:56pm On Mar 31, 2015
Sai Buhari I believe your weight..... I believe you die, we didn't shake, we stood our grounds

we came out victorious after PDP rigged in Riverstate

I believe in God
I believe in Buhari
I believe in PYO
I believe in APC

Edit: oga asari Dokubo, now that Buhari has won, You would start killing us nah?? *abi

You are an idiot with the brain of a goat angry

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo On Twitter, ''this Is An Outrage'' by WebSurfer(m): 4:57pm On Mar 31, 2015
he still has the audacity to open his wild noisy mouth to say Outrage? he better shut up already ..lalasticlala take note

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo On Twitter, ''this Is An Outrage'' by sinizia: 4:58pm On Mar 31, 2015

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo On Twitter, ''this Is An Outrage'' by midolian(m): 4:58pm On Mar 31, 2015
Lool..let the fat fool start bringing it on..let's see who is bigger..NIGERIA or DOKUBO

OROBO INAKI

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo On Twitter, ''this Is An Outrage'' by adioolayi(m): 4:59pm On Mar 31, 2015
Bros Asari....abeg humbly congratulate our new President...#GMB.
Wakeup...it's real, you are not dreaming bro cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo On Twitter, ''this Is An Outrage'' by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 31, 2015
Nigeria is bigger than the militants......

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo On Twitter, ''this Is An Outrage'' by sehin79(m): 5:00pm On Mar 31, 2015
biggest fool in town
his a tout

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo On Twitter, ''this Is An Outrage'' by sinizia: 5:01pm On Mar 31, 2015
No, your delusion is the outrage.

Your loose mouth, is an outrage.

Your pride that you own this country is an outrage.

The thought that cluelessness can't be swept away is an outrage.

But the Change Muhammadu Okechukwu Akintola Azikwe Itorobong Akpos Buhari is gon' bring is the KOKO!!

SAI BUHARI!!

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo On Twitter, ''this Is An Outrage'' by Texcoco(m): 5:02pm On Mar 31, 2015
This doesn't look good..Buhari as a matter of urgency should reach out to these boys.

5 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo On Twitter, ''this Is An Outrage'' by kilode100(f): 5:02pm On Mar 31, 2015
sinizia:
No, your delusion is the outrage.

Your loose mouth, is an outrage.

Your pride that you own this country is an outrage.

The thought that cluelessness can't be swept away is an outrage.

But the Change Muhammadu Okechukwu Akintola Azikwe Itorobong Akpos Buhari is gon' bring is the KOKO!!

SAI BUHARI!!

Well said!!

Sai Buhari!!

25 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo On Twitter, ''this Is An Outrage'' by Jwonder(m): 5:04pm On Mar 31, 2015
JONA has killed me ooh!!

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo On Twitter, ''this Is An Outrage'' by Elslim: 5:11pm On Mar 31, 2015
U no hear?? FEAR THE NORTH

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo On Twitter, ''this Is An Outrage'' by Alexbond(m): 5:11pm On Mar 31, 2015
I was expecting him to start d war...and c d strength of Nigeria military under Gen Buhari.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo On Twitter, ''this Is An Outrage'' by VoteOutPDPJona: 5:12pm On Mar 31, 2015
Austin4lif:
with the current political mathematics in Nigeria, it means that only the yorubas and hausas will continue to rule Nigeria. In the north, people voted Buhari based on tribal and religious sentiments. In the west they voted based on tribal and the repetition of their betrayal to the east like that of 1966. The truth is that since Nigeria politics is now of sentiments, only those that have the population will continue to rule and others enslaved. I never supported anything called Biafra but we don't have option. Is time we call for separation. Say no to domination, we want freedom.

But Yorubas voted JONATHAN in 2011. Was that on sentiment?

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo On Twitter, ''this Is An Outrage'' by VoteOutPDPJona: 5:12pm On Mar 31, 2015
grin grin grin

You guys should understand naaaa!

Asari is lamenting over the imminent revocation of the oil contracts giving to him and his brothers-at-arms by Jonathan.

I hope he does not carry out his pre-election threats (billions are at stake).

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo On Twitter, ''this Is An Outrage'' by salvatore007(m): 5:13pm On Mar 31, 2015
Sombody

Sai Buhari

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo On Twitter, ''this Is An Outrage'' by docsholz(m): 5:16pm On Mar 31, 2015
Austin4lif:
with the current political mathematics in Nigeria, it means that only the yorubas and hausas will continue to rule Nigeria. In the north, people voted Buhari based on tribal and religious sentiments. In the west they voted based on tribal and the repetition of their betrayal to the east like that of 1966. The truth is that since Nigeria politics is now of sentiments, only those that have the population will continue to rule and others enslaved. I never supported anything called Biafra but we don't have option. Is time we call for separation. Say no to domination, we want freedom.
and based on what did the east vote, feel free to f*cking secede, hypocrite

30 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo On Twitter, ''this Is An Outrage'' by Yehman(m): 5:17pm On Mar 31, 2015
GEJ till May 29th. grin
Re: Asari Dokubo On Twitter, ''this Is An Outrage'' by PaulJohn1: 5:18pm On Mar 31, 2015
VoteOutPDPJona:

But Yorubas voted JONATHAN in 2011. Was that on sentiment?

Thanks for pointing that out.
They voted Jonathan over Tunde Bakare of theirs who was Buhari's running mate.

27 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo On Twitter, ''this Is An Outrage'' by Alexbond(m): 5:20pm On Mar 31, 2015
Austin4lif:
in d west they voted base on their individual perceptive of the incumbent president,that's d reason why d margins are not much like other region. come 2019 if buhari should Bleep up d west we surely be d first to vote him out...

23 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo On Twitter, ''this Is An Outrage'' by Supremor(m): 5:20pm On Mar 31, 2015
Austin4lif:
with the current political mathematics in Nigeria, it means that only the yorubas and hausas will continue to rule Nigeria. In the north, people voted Buhari based on tribal and religious sentiments. In the west they voted based on tribal and the repetition of their betrayal to the east like that of 1966. The truth is that since Nigeria politics is now of sentiments, only those that have the population will continue to rule and others enslaved. I never supported anything called Biafra but we don't have option. Is time we call for separation. S ay no to domination, we want freedom.
if there is any tribe that has always based it's decision on sentiments then it is the ibos Yoruba's over time have always shown neutrality and refused to cloud their reasonings with sentiments and bias like the ibos who see anyone from the north or south west as betrayal not minding if you possess the credentials for governance or not but will rather support someone they think has an igbo blood(even though he is not in any way related) despite obvious signs of incompetence surrounding him

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo On Twitter, ''this Is An Outrage'' by Austin4lif: 5:22pm On Mar 31, 2015
Henix:
It's quite a sad situation south east and south south hav seen themselves in
thank u sir u understand what am saying. It will be hard for minorities to rule Nigeria again. Even if they win the primaries those with the highest population will decide. The south east man and SS will always be ruled. We are in a chain right now and we should cry out for freedom.
Re: Asari Dokubo On Twitter, ''this Is An Outrage'' by Blackgesus: 5:22pm On Mar 31, 2015
Austin4lif:
Jonathan had his chance bt he blew it so what more do u want? If any igbo man can conviincingly vie for the presidential seat,I personally as a Yoruba man will give him my vote but u guys won't jst support ur own person well enuff

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo On Twitter, ''this Is An Outrage'' by Oyinprince(m): 5:24pm On Mar 31, 2015
Better take the defeat in good fate.

Kudos to GEJ for being a democrat

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo On Twitter, ''this Is An Outrage'' by sphinx54: 5:25pm On Mar 31, 2015
Austin4lif:
Mumu...hahahahaahhahahaah

6 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo On Twitter, ''this Is An Outrage'' by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 31, 2015
lol

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo On Twitter, ''this Is An Outrage'' by sokt: 5:25pm On Mar 31, 2015
Austin4lif:

I know you are an intelligent fellow. Think we'll. The east also voted based on sentiment. It's always been like that. By the way voting Gej in the West was more about wanting change than being tribal. This same West voted Gej massively last time around.

13 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo On Twitter, ''this Is An Outrage'' by koligs: 5:25pm On Mar 31, 2015
There was this day dat it rained and i ws at d stadium watching football. D seats got wet and so i decided 2 sit on d news paper i was holding.
A guy aproachd me and askd me "bros, ar u reading dat paper?" i simply replied him "YES" And 2 convince him, i stood up and turnd 2 the next page and sat on it again.

Lyk say I get eyes 4 my butt wey i go sit dwn on a paper and be readin it?. . . smh
Re: Asari Dokubo On Twitter, ''this Is An Outrage'' by Ventura1: 5:26pm On Mar 31, 2015
Meaning what?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obasanjo Registers As Member Of Coalition Of Nigeria Movement / Names Of 190 Policemen That Escaped From Fighting Boko Haram Terrorists / Abike Dabiri's Encounter With Pro-Biafrans In Toronto (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.