Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

An Appeal To Nairaland's "CEO",for The Creation Of A Military Section - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Appeal To Nairaland's "CEO",for The Creation Of A Military Section (649 Views)

Boko Haram Spy Shot Dead While Trying To Enter A Military Location.Graphic Pics / Can We Have A "Military" Section On Nairaland? / Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Appeal To Nairaland's "CEO",for The Creation Of A Military Section by EVarn(m): 3:06pm On Feb 18, 2015
This thread is commissioned as an appeal tendered to the direct leadership of nairaland forum,for the creation of a military section on this forum.
l,as an avid lover of this forum,call for spontaneous reforms to be swiftly embarked upon.I propose that some dispensible sections be merged together to allow the inauguration of new exciting sections.
For example;
let the programming section be merged with the techmarket section,let the phone section be merged with the computer section etc....
This will further allow the less popular sections to be properly 'contained',thereby making room for new,thought provoking and educative sections like military section,culture and traditional section,open debate section etc....
I hope that my contribution will be taken into absolute consideration,by Mr. Seun and his crew,who i've learnt,are the executive pioneers of this forum
Re: An Appeal To Nairaland's "CEO",for The Creation Of A Military Section by Splashme: 3:09pm On Feb 18, 2015
Sounds like a good idea . .
Re: An Appeal To Nairaland's "CEO",for The Creation Of A Military Section by Nobody: 3:11pm On Feb 18, 2015
FTC
Bros I totally agree with you
We need military and self defence
Seun do something about this and in case u ar reading this ur fada
Re: An Appeal To Nairaland's "CEO",for The Creation Of A Military Section by dgr8truth(m): 3:22pm On Feb 18, 2015
mikporch:
FTC
Bros I totally agree with you
We need military and self defence
Seun do something about this and in case u ar reading this ur fada

You ar calling for a ban, btw wetin seun fada do?
Re: An Appeal To Nairaland's "CEO",for The Creation Of A Military Section by Sheenor: 3:29pm On Feb 18, 2015
Very Cool, i welcome this idea.
Re: An Appeal To Nairaland's "CEO",for The Creation Of A Military Section by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 18, 2015
dgr8truth:

You ar calling for a ban, btw wetin seun fada do?

They have ban me so many time them no no say I be weed u cut I just grow again
Meanwhile am jealous of the man his son rich in fact seun ur fada again
Re: An Appeal To Nairaland's "CEO",for The Creation Of A Military Section by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 3:42pm On Feb 18, 2015
Good suggestion

(1) (Reply)

Shameless OBJ Must Learn From Bush Who Has Not Publicly Degraded The Oval Office / Public Office CRIMES In Nigeria Are Cases Of Corruption, Not Stealing. Be Wise! / Court Adjourns FFK's Money Laundering Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.