Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,778 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

Boko Haram Spy Shot Dead While Trying To Enter A Military Location.Graphic Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Spy Shot Dead While Trying To Enter A Military Location.Graphic Pics (54169 Views)

Female Suicide Bombers Shot While Trying To Attack A Military Post In Borno.PICS / Boko Haram Attacks Military Location In Damaturu, Kills Captain, 5 Sold / Boko Haram Terrorists Attack Military Location In Northern Borno. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Spy Shot Dead While Trying To Enter A Military Location.Graphic Pics by dainformant(m): 6:26pm On Jul 05, 2016
The patrol team of 157 Task Force Battalion, 7 Brigade, on Monday ambushed and killed a Boko Haram terrorists spy at Barwati village, Kukawa Local Government Area.

The insurgent who was on reconnaissance mission to infiltrate the troops’ position, was killed while trying to gain entry into military location.

The team recovered 1 AK-47 rifle, 59 rounds of 7.62mm (Special) ammunition, one 40mm x 46mm BGL2 grenade, 1 bandolier and 3 AK-47 rifle magazines from him.

Troops have intensified vigilance and high level of alertness as they continued with efforts of clearing the remnants of the Boko Haram terrorists in their Area of Responsibility.

Thank you for your kind cooperation.

Colonel Sani Kukasheka Usman
Acting Director Army Public Relations

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/07/boko-haram-spy-shot-dead-while-trying.html

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Spy Shot Dead While Trying To Enter A Military Location.Graphic Pics by dainformant(m): 6:26pm On Jul 05, 2016
dats good
Re: Boko Haram Spy Shot Dead While Trying To Enter A Military Location.Graphic Pics by ChangeIsCostant: 6:29pm On Jul 05, 2016
finish dem all
Re: Boko Haram Spy Shot Dead While Trying To Enter A Military Location.Graphic Pics by PrettyCrystal: 6:29pm On Jul 05, 2016
dem no kill am well sef

7 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Spy Shot Dead While Trying To Enter A Military Location.Graphic Pics by kendrick9(m): 6:33pm On Jul 05, 2016
Buhari is the worst president i've seen since my lifetime... absolutely incompetent

14 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Spy Shot Dead While Trying To Enter A Military Location.Graphic Pics by mikron(m): 7:06pm On Jul 05, 2016
kill them all cool

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Spy Shot Dead While Trying To Enter A Military Location.Graphic Pics by PrettyCrystal: 7:06pm On Jul 05, 2016
are u planning on dying now? u will still see presidents worse than him. Time still dey
kendrick9:
Buhari is the worst president i've seen since my lifetime... absolutely incompetent

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Spy Shot Dead While Trying To Enter A Military Location.Graphic Pics by OLUJOSHINS(m): 7:42pm On Jul 05, 2016
Kill them all.

Get rid of these insurgents guys.

May Ur efforts be crowned with success

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Spy Shot Dead While Trying To Enter A Military Location.Graphic Pics by Readonee35L(m): 7:43pm On Jul 05, 2016
kendrick9:
angry

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Spy Shot Dead While Trying To Enter A Military Location.Graphic Pics by Ishilove: 7:43pm On Jul 05, 2016
Where the fvck is Bawarti, Kukarwa? The least they can do is be specific with their details instead of rushing to assail us with stomach turning pictures.

Mscheeew

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Spy Shot Dead While Trying To Enter A Military Location.Graphic Pics by raphealolami(m): 7:44pm On Jul 05, 2016
Hallelujah!!!!
Re: Boko Haram Spy Shot Dead While Trying To Enter A Military Location.Graphic Pics by steadymind(m): 7:44pm On Jul 05, 2016
kendrick9:

Its just sad that you are saddened by success against insurgents. Very Sad.

57 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Spy Shot Dead While Trying To Enter A Military Location.Graphic Pics by smogup: 7:44pm On Jul 05, 2016
You can knw he is a boko haram from his mouth and teeth

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Spy Shot Dead While Trying To Enter A Military Location.Graphic Pics by steffans(m): 7:45pm On Jul 05, 2016
Wonderful move.. Kill them all..
Re: Boko Haram Spy Shot Dead While Trying To Enter A Military Location.Graphic Pics by henrydadon(m): 7:45pm On Jul 05, 2016
undecided
since have been born have never heard of any Christian extremists carrying out any barbaric act like this.
Christian - no bomb no killings..free way of life

Islam -bomb the hell out of them self and expect to go to heaven

Islam is definitely one of the worst religion on earth

Am not saying something is wrong with Muslims but there something definitely wrong with the religion islam

10 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Spy Shot Dead While Trying To Enter A Military Location.Graphic Pics by omolola15(m): 7:45pm On Jul 05, 2016
kendrick9:

May God help you. You see your life...... If Jonathan dedicated 5% of the resources and commitment of what Buhari is doing to tackle insurgency now, I swear Boko Haram will not be as big as this. They'd have been defeated since. But instead dasuki was sharing money like he was sharing burial akara and puff puff.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Spy Shot Dead While Trying To Enter A Military Location.Graphic Pics by wazobaaa: 7:45pm On Jul 05, 2016
Gud work by our military
Re: Boko Haram Spy Shot Dead While Trying To Enter A Military Location.Graphic Pics by Larynx(m): 7:45pm On Jul 05, 2016
Ishilove:
Where is kukarwa?
e dey for Borno nw... Very close to sambisa
Re: Boko Haram Spy Shot Dead While Trying To Enter A Military Location.Graphic Pics by UbiIsaac(m): 7:45pm On Jul 05, 2016
true killing with evidence More grace gallant Nigerian soldiers

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Spy Shot Dead While Trying To Enter A Military Location.Graphic Pics by Proffdada: 7:46pm On Jul 05, 2016
kendrick9:
because he's killing your BH crew?undecided

21 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Spy Shot Dead While Trying To Enter A Military Location.Graphic Pics by OLUJOSHINS(m): 7:46pm On Jul 05, 2016
kendrick9:

SMH

U have serious issues ooooo

8 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Spy Shot Dead While Trying To Enter A Military Location.Graphic Pics by Larynx(m): 7:47pm On Jul 05, 2016
kendrick9:
if u ve him as an uncle, I'm sure ur life will never be like this.... I doubt if any of ur relative (born or unborn) can ever reach buhari 's height of success

24 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Spy Shot Dead While Trying To Enter A Military Location.Graphic Pics by damton(m): 7:47pm On Jul 05, 2016
pray for naija.

i
Re: Boko Haram Spy Shot Dead While Trying To Enter A Military Location.Graphic Pics by MisterB13: 7:48pm On Jul 05, 2016
At least he ain't turning blind eye like his predecessor. If his immediate predecessor had tackled issues head-on like he is currently doing, you would propbably have seen his 6yrs tenure is not only the worst in Naija's history but the greatest set back a developing nation can have. angry

kendrick9:

15 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Spy Shot Dead While Trying To Enter A Military Location.Graphic Pics by OLUJOSHINS(m): 7:48pm On Jul 05, 2016
Ishilove:
Where the fvck is Bawarti, Kukarwa? The least they can do is be specific with their details instead of rushing to assail us with stomach turning pictures.

Mscheeew

ahn ahn

I think U should be proud of our great army.

U seem saddened by the fact that these insurgents are losing the battle. hence Ur grasping unto straws

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Spy Shot Dead While Trying To Enter A Military Location.Graphic Pics by ANBAKO: 7:48pm On Jul 05, 2016
May God bring peace to our land!!!!

Do good for good to come your way
Re: Boko Haram Spy Shot Dead While Trying To Enter A Military Location.Graphic Pics by tym92(m): 7:48pm On Jul 05, 2016
k
Re: Boko Haram Spy Shot Dead While Trying To Enter A Military Location.Graphic Pics by manuel80(m): 7:49pm On Jul 05, 2016
God's help
Re: Boko Haram Spy Shot Dead While Trying To Enter A Military Location.Graphic Pics by MisterB13: 7:49pm On Jul 05, 2016
Larynx:
if u ve him as an uncle, I'm sure ur life will never be like this.... I doubt if any of ur relative (born or unborn) can ever reach buhari 's height of success

#habaMana #TooFar

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Spy Shot Dead While Trying To Enter A Military Location.Graphic Pics by Akinaukwa: 7:49pm On Jul 05, 2016
I doubt not but surprised to hear a spy well equipped for war trying to spy on a military location. Okay oh! Kwomtinue.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Deji Tinubu’s Last Tweet Before His Death / Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) / Stella Odua's Son Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.