Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,582 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

Nnpc Recruitment Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nnpc Recruitment Interview (208351 Views)

WFP (United Nations - UN) recruitment/Interview / Nigerian AirForce 2016 Recruitment Interview Result / What Has Become Of The NNPC Recruitment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by Goldencollins: 1:33am On Jan 27, 2016
jimngam:
Below is the post by @ Syenite in 2011

"Congrats to those that have received invitations. Over 4,000 candidates(can't remember the exact figure now) made it to the interview stage.

Firstly NNPC recruitment in based on quota system. Almost equal number of applicants will be taken from all the states and FCT. This implies that you are competing against people from your state.And this will in turn go down to LGA by LGA.So if you have a family member or a cousin in the race it means u are virtually fighting for one slot.
Under this system situations arises where a Candidate from State A with 50% score in the interview will be employed while a candidate from State B with 80% score might not be employed. So those of you from educationally developed states should brace up for the challenge.I am sure you know those states

What to equip yourself with:
When NNPC was established and under what decree
NNPC's Core Businesses
NNPC Subsidiaries and their operational functions
The Refineries and their various Refining capacities
Which of the NNPC subsidiaries u'll like to work with and why?
Why do you want to work with the NNPC.
Why do you want to work in the Oil industry
Why do you want to leave your former place of work(if you are already working)
Where do you hope to be in 10years time?
Understand your discipline and how you can apply it in the oil industry
Know the name of the current and immediate past GMD
Expect that you’ll be asked atleast one basic question about your discipline
Know where the head quarters of each of the Subsidiaries are located say Benin, Warri, Lagos etc.
Research the operations of the Subsidiaries so you’ll know which one you can fit in.(I am currently working with the subsidiary I mentioned during my interview so take your time to research,though it does not totally follow)

Look smart and composed. It’s usually a friendly interview and note that your line of discussion will mostly go in line with your responses so be sure of what to say. But please don’t be too confident else you’ll sound arrogant.

I’m speaking from experience. The above where questions asked me and some of my colleagues who I am working with now. So expect most of the questions to come from them.
Know that NNPC will not take everybody.
Best of God. I hope to meet you as colleagues soon."
Thanks Sir for this wonderful explanation,please can I have your Email address or your Phone number so I can ask you some questions. Thank You Sir and God bless You
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by Goldencollins: 1:43am On Jan 27, 2016
jimngam:

Interview venue is always @ the Towers, also, you can send an email to Philip Consult. I didn't get any email for the test, even the sms I think I got only two. Don't worry, just keep your ears to the ground (NL) you wouldn't miss out.
Please Brother is this NNPC recruitment still going on and can one still apply Thanks
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by Goldencollins: 1:45am On Jan 27, 2016
SisiNini:
If you've not received the NNPC interview invite, take a chill pill... I saw a notice on PCL website now stating that invites would be sent in batches from February 18 - February 24, 2015... So, let's keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best... God is alive...
Please Brother is this NNPC recruitment still on going and can one still apply?? Thanks bro as I anticipate your quick response.
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by cuteomot: 5:28pm On Jan 31, 2016
josephkusimo:
Still expecting interview letter from NNPC.
I also sent a mail to phillip consultant and they said we should be perseverance a little.
Also sent a mail to NNPC but no respond yet.
Can someone please speak on this? It's almost a year now. Is there still hope please?
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by CHOREM(f): 2:19pm On Feb 03, 2016
Pls I want to know if my guess(scam) about this mail I got is true.

congratulations, MISS...
You are qualified for the second process of the recruitment which
is the ***TRAINING which will commence on 15th February 2016 at the
N N P C Tower, Herbert Macaulay, Central Business District,
Central, Abuja,

Training starts by 8am on the 15th of February,
you are advised to be at the training center, (NNPC TOWER on 14th
of February) so, you can be punctual at the exact time, And make-sure
you come along with the below items on the training day:

NOTE: the training will be holding for a week, so you are hereby
advised to come with your luggage's, and after the training you will
be posted immediately to any of our NNPC office

1)A completed filled of recruitment form printout
2) your curriculum vitae
3) 8 photograph passport
4) A BANK TELLER OF #21,500 FOR Onshore & offshore/ training kits/materials
5) LOCAL GOVERNMENT OF ORIGIN
6) birth certificate

NOTE: The fee for the onshore & offshore #21,500 should be paid to the
account details below before the day of the training and come with the
teller of payment to the venue of the training

Account Name: MARY JOHN OLATAKI
Account Number: 2087569711
Bank Name: ZENITH BANK

For more enquiries contact the Human Resources Manager: Barrister
Oladimeji +2349087001158
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by perfectchoice(f): 2:32pm On Feb 03, 2016
CHOREM:
Pls I want to know if my guess(scam) about this mail I got is true.

congratulations, MISS...
You are qualified for the second process of the recruitment which
is the ***TRAINING which will commence on 15th February 2016 at the
N N P C Tower, Herbert Macaulay, Central Business District,
Central, Abuja,

Training starts by 8am on the 15th of February,
you are advised to be at the training center, (NNPC TOWER on 14th
of February) so, you can be punctual at the exact time, And make-sure
you come along with the below items on the training day:

NOTE: the training will be holding for a week, so you are hereby
advised to come with your luggage's, and after the training you will
be posted immediately to any of our NNPC office

1)A completed filled of recruitment form printout
2) your curriculum vitae
3) 8 photograph passport
4) A BANK TELLER OF #21,500 FOR Onshore & offshore/ training kits/materials
5) LOCAL GOVERNMENT OF ORIGIN
6) birth certificate

NOTE: The fee for the onshore & offshore #21,500 should be paid to the
account details below before the day of the training and come with the
teller of payment to the venue of the training

Account Name: MARY JOHN OLATAKI
Account Number: 2087569711
Bank Name: ZENITH BANK

For more enquiries contact the Human Resources Manager: Barrister
Oladimeji +2349087001158

Nobody will request for money for any training, not to talk of NNPC.
Simply ignore that massage.

1 Like

Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by CHOREM(f): 8:20pm On Feb 03, 2016
[quote author=perfectchoice post=42583804]

Nobody will request for money for any training, not to talk of NNPC.
Simply ignore that massage.
Thanks, I had guessed that
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by tvreporter: 3:11pm On Mar 11, 2016
So for those who need update as to when 2016/2017 NNPC recruitment will start, should drop your comment in the comment box bellow and i will keep in touch via your email. Just click here
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by xhebruski(m): 12:36pm On Apr 11, 2016
This NNPC recruitment na wa self.... for those of us who would want their Curriculum Vitae to standout in any interview, you will find the article in the link below interesting http://www.howto-do.net/2016/04/how-to-prepareorganize-your-curriculum.html
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by danabba: 9:55am On Jul 05, 2016
The President recently reconstitute the board of NNPC with the appointement of new GMD. Does this elicit hope on this recruitment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by danabba: 10:38am On Jul 05, 2016
The President recently reconstitute the board of NNPC with the appointement of new GMD. Does this elicit hope on this recruitment? Let us pray and hope.
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by stanjohn57: 10:03pm On Jul 08, 2016
Evil thrive where good men refuse to do anything!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by Nobody: 6:58am On Jul 09, 2016
It will be 4 years in a couple of months.

shocked

2 Likes

Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by chaktty: 1:04pm On Jul 16, 2016
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by martto4real2002: 2:52pm On Jul 16, 2016
this thread better be closed, I knw of a friend who did interview last 3 weeks in Lagos. He resumed NAPIMS last week. Naija and connection.
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by MightyMuna(m): 3:30pm On Sep 29, 2016
martto4real2002:
this thread better be closed, I knw of a friend who did interview last 3 weeks in Lagos. He resumed NAPIMS last week. Naija and connection.
Lies. This is simply not true.
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by Ksauree: 5:32pm On Dec 25, 2016
Na only God go judge d kind suffer they suffer us, since how many years, naija leaders hmmmm
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by GreatManBee: 8:07am On Jan 19, 2017
Ksauree:
Na only God go judge d kind suffer they suffer us, since how many years, naija leaders hmmmm
Chai

1 Like

Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by Pinkieblue(f): 8:38am On Jan 19, 2017
Apply Now For Financial Planner/Markerting Executive Job At Cornerstone Insurance Plc. Cornerstone Insurance Plc is the first insurance company in Nigeria to provide customers with an online platform for insurance transactions.

Little wonder why Cornerstone Insurance Plc. was adjudged as the ‘Best Use of IT in Insurance Service’ 2013, by the Financial Technology Magazine and also Lagos Chamber of Commerce and Industry Awards for ‘Best Online Insurance Company of the Year’ 2015 to name a few.

In line with our growth and expansion plan, we require energetic, result oriented, self-motivated and focused individuals to fill the vacant position below:

Job Title: Financial Planner/Markerting Executive
Requirements

We are seeking for highly self motivated individuals with OND/NCE/HND/B.sc as financial planner/Marketing Executives.
Successful candidates would be trained to offer our wide range of product and services to both old and exiting customers.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: bucherecruitment@gmail.com ... Please forward this message to help those in need of a job. Thank you
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by Glum: 9:59am On Aug 05, 2017
jimngam:
I attended the 2011 interview, below is my record of what transpired (I didn't remember all these now, am not Mike Ross from Suits.... lol. I posted it in one of the threads back then);

"I had mine yesterday, I'm an economist, the interview was cooI, here is a summary: a panel of 7 people, headed by a chairman, they asked me to introduce (sell) myself, wen I did and mentioned that I'm currently workin wiwith a bank, I was asked to comment on the Nigerian bankin industry, as I was commenting I mentioned the global financial meltdown, and was askd whether I think the world was out of the woods yet, after responding, they asked a discipline related question, that what are the major components of microecons, I said Demand and Supply, was asked to define them, then I was asked what elasticity of Demand is, I told them and gave an example of a unitary elasticity of demand (insulin), was askd if elasticity of demand can be -ve, I told them it can be -ve, +ve or unitary, was asked wen it is -ve (cudnt remember immidiately), told them I can'treally rememba and dont want to mix them up, then I was asked the corebusiness of NNPC, I said exploration and refining, was asked what subsidiaries carry out each, I said NPDC (explexploration ) and KRPC (refining). Then I was asked some products of KRPC I said PMS, diesel, LPG, and Kero(domestic and aviation) I was asked my gross annual and net monthly salaries, den lastly how long notice do I need to give my employers, I said a month, I was given d opportunity to ask a question, I askd what the next stage was, they said rankin and selection of successful candidates then induction."

Wen introducing yourself, chip in where you are working(if are you are), if you don't want to be asked too many discipline related questions, if you noticed(from above) the interview takes the path of your responses, so u you are in control.

Meanwhile, things might have changed, just felt this will give an idea of how the experience was, back in 2011. Best of luck to us all

Did you get the job?
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by meshinaya: 3:06pm On Oct 17, 2017
This is another year, I have been following this thread since 2015, and I believe that God will see us though. Since this buhari guy came in that was when our employment has been on hold. I wish Jonathan had completed the recruitment exercise by now we would have been in NNPC. All of you that voted for buhari, you can see what you have caused. But I believe God's time is the best and our expectation shall not be cut short in Jesus precious name, amen....!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by martto4real2002: 3:27pm On Oct 17, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by lunacol(m): 4:16pm On Oct 17, 2017
meshinaya:
This is another year, I have been following this thread since 2015, and I believe that God will see us though. Since this buhari guy came in that was when our employment has been on hold. I wish Jonathan had completed the recruitment exercise by now we would have been in NNPC. All of you that voted for buhari, you can see what you have caused. But I believe God's time is the best and our expectation shall not be cut short in Jesus precious name, amen....!!!
Since 2012 SMH

1 Like

Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by bobtells: 5:48pm On Jul 18, 2018
Does it mean, that the end of the NNPC interview, nothing have been heard again about it....whether they like it or not I'll work in NNPC.

1 Like

Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by blackprinx: 9:21pm On Jul 18, 2018
bobtells:
Does it mean, that the end of the NNPC interview, nothing have been heard again about it....whether they like it or not I'll work in NNPC.

So you still have hope?
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by jimmyroger: 9:58pm On Jan 01, 2019
I weep for naija.. Naa so dem kill many people dream of workong for nnpc
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by Mlayidi: 12:53pm On Jan 11, 2019
they cancel that recruitment exercise since. They will open portal March 2019 according to what I heard.

1 Like

Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by klassd(m): 2:21pm On Jan 11, 2019
Mlayidi:
they cancel that recruitment exercise since. They will open portal March 2019 according to what I heard.

I heard same too
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by jimmyroger: 2:36pm On Jan 11, 2019
Oga... We re waiting oo... Cos Naa d best place to work ooo
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by klassd(m): 8:49am On Feb 10, 2019
Mlayidi:

If Buhari is reelected. Atiku has threatened to sell them off.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Check This List, If Your Name Is Here, Then Get Ready / Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 / Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.