Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,509 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Nnpc Recruitment Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nnpc Recruitment Interview (208437 Views)

WFP (United Nations - UN) recruitment/Interview / Nigerian AirForce 2016 Recruitment Interview Result / What Has Become Of The NNPC Recruitment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by klassd(m): 12:09am On Mar 13, 2019
Okay guys it's official.

Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by bilal4riid(m): 9:18am On Mar 13, 2019
[quote]I got the text message too but am surprised nobody (EH) with 2011 experience has said anything about making slides and presentations.

I was invited in 2011 and was sent a topic to make a 7 pages slide for a 15 minutes presentation. I got the invitation and presentation topic on Friday, at about 7 pm and was to present by 10 am on Monday (meanwhile, I was outside the country and had to go to work on Saturday). Somehow, I was able to make it and the interview went really well. I can remember a guy from PC who kinda coordinated the interview panel of 7 interviewers following me out of the hall, embracing and congratulating me that no matter what, I was going to be selected.

When the list came out and I went to the towers to check, my name was not there but I saw something I cannot say on a public forum like this.

I am a very happy man today despite that disappointment!!

Guys should expect a topic for discussion and presentation if they follow the 2011 pattern.
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 14, 2019
Please I am having difficulties inputing my date of birth in the biodata section. It keeps saying that the format is invalid, can anyone help?? embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by pojulous: 8:32pm On Mar 15, 2019
Mlayidi:
they cancel that recruitment exercise since. They will open portal March 2019 according to what I heard.
This has come to pass. I pray they don't cancel this present one and I make it in with other successful candidates.
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by hoppcee: 3:24pm On Apr 11, 2020
Good afternoon, please I want to build a network for those interested in pursuing a career in academics and research. My personal interest is in research analysis and academics. In view of this, I've been thinking of how to help myself and like minded people to achieve this professional goal. That is why I have brought the idea here to anyone interested in following such career path.
We will give full information on how to secure a research/academic job; link participants with institutions to promote their academic development in degree programmes like M.sc, MPhil, PhD and other Post Doc Programmes; and give full information on relevant scholarship boards available to developing countries.
If you're interested, Send "Add me for Research" to 08162911871 on Whatsapp
Thank you cheesy grin wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Check This List, If Your Name Is Here, Then Get Ready / Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 / Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.