Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,188 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

What If Your Husband Tear Your Daddy Slap??? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What If Your Husband Tear Your Daddy Slap??? (1879 Views)

Signs That Your Husband Does Not Like You / Ladies! 7 Reasons Why You Should Sleep More Often With Your Husband / Why I Prefer My Husband To Slap Meā€¦adaeze Yobo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: What If Your Husband Tear Your Daddy Slap??? by dstnd: 1:24pm On Feb 19, 2015
nurey:
This answer is easy, wife will lock shirt of husband pushing him to the ground and holding one hand while father holds the other hand and pins the husband firmly to the ground, 200% bumpa bonus slaps arranged on the husband face.
.......lol...u try o
Re: What If Your Husband Tear Your Daddy Slap??? by dstnd: 1:26pm On Feb 19, 2015
simpleseyi:
ABOMINATION !!!. I don't do anything that is abominable. As a married boy, Fours years in marriage and still counting and growing in love. My father-in-law is the best human being that God created. Not because he is my father-in-law but because that is truly what he is. So, the issue of looking at him in the face cannot arise not to talk of talking back at him. Even if for any reason whatsoever, he slaps me several times, I will just walk away. Afterall if my biological father slaps me what will I do?

Generally, my inlaws are great people, no one is a perfect being, but my inlaws are people you would be glad you know.
..wise word from a wise guy

(1) (2) (Reply)

SHOCKING!!! Mum Gets Pregnant For Her 15-years-old Son, Says She Fell For Him / Molfix Diaper / Toddler Spends 3 Solid Minutes Telling Dad He Loves Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.