Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,584 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Fourth Eligibility Suit: Lawmaker Wants Buhari Disqualified Over Certificate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fourth Eligibility Suit: Lawmaker Wants Buhari Disqualified Over Certificate (3162 Views)

10 Things El-rufai Wants Buhari To Do In His Letter To The President / Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 / Group Wants Ambode Disqualified Over Alleged History Of Mental Illness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fourth Eligibility Suit: Lawmaker Wants Buhari Disqualified Over Certificate by ShowYourCertificate: 9:58pm On Feb 18, 2015
Hon. Donald Daunemigha, has joined the festival of litigation to try to disqualify Maj.-Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (Rtd) of the All Progressives Congress (APC) from contesting next month’s presidential election.  

Daunemigha, in suit FHC/ABJ/CS/116/15 at the Federal High Court in Abuja, also takes to task the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) as 2nd defendant.

Filed by Douye Fiderikumo on his behalf, Daunemigha asks the court to issue an order declaring that General Buhari is not qualified to contest the election to the office of the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria having presented a “forged” certificate to the INEC.

In the originating summons, copies of which were made available to newsmen in Yenagoa by Mr. Fiderikumo, the plaintiff seeks a perpetual injunction restraining the electoral commission by itself or by its servants, agents, privies “from recognizing or treating or accepting the APC flag bearer, Mohammud Buhari, as a candidate for the election to the office of President, Federal Republic of Nigeria slated to hold on the 28th day of March, 2015 or such other time as the 2nd defendant may determine having presented a forged certificate to the INEC.

"The suit seeks determination of the following:

"Whether in view of the fact that Nigerian Army is not in possession of the West African School Certificate (WASC) 1961 of the 1st Defendant, the affidavit presented by the First defendant to the INEC does not amount to presentation of forged certificate within Section 137(1)(j) of the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

"Daunemigha contended that the INEC FORM CF 001 submitted to INEC by the APC candidate was incomplete and therefore urged the court to declare the form as “incompetent some being inchoate and not in conformity with the form prescribed under the Electoral Act.

”He further stated that alleged failure of Buhari to accompany the INEC Form with evidence of his educational qualifications and evidence of his birth certificate or affidavit of declaration of age had altogether rendered the form inchoate.
http://saharareporters.com/2015/02/18/president-jonathans-kinsman-wants-buhari-disqualified-over-certificate
Re: Fourth Eligibility Suit: Lawmaker Wants Buhari Disqualified Over Certificate by ShowYourCertificate: 9:58pm On Feb 18, 2015
Why is Buhari still wasting time in showing us his certificate? Even SaharaReporters know the serious poo Buhari is in.

Buhari told us that his WASC is with the Military but the Military called Buhari a liar and a plagiarist grin

Buhari will be disqualified. No amount of threats of violence or killings will deter the courts from doing the right thing as stated by law. Nobody is above the law, not even our clueless and senile Buhari.

[size=25pt]#BuhariShowYourCertificate[/size]

5 Likes

Re: Fourth Eligibility Suit: Lawmaker Wants Buhari Disqualified Over Certificate by Donmarrius: 10:12pm On Feb 18, 2015
I don't know why this people are bent on giving this old power hungry pooh pooh hole called Buhari heart attack,before his actual defeat.

[size=50pt] LEFT FOR ME, WOULD AV' LOVED TO SEE HIM BEING ELECTORALLY STRANGULATED,RETIRED AND SLAUGHTED COME MARCH 28. [/size]

1 Like

Re: Fourth Eligibility Suit: Lawmaker Wants Buhari Disqualified Over Certificate by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 18, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Why is Buhari still wasting time in showing us his certificate? Even SaharaReporters know the serious poo Buhari is in.

Buhari told us that his WASC is with the Military but the Military called Buhari a liar and a plagiarist grin

Buhari will be disqualified. No amount of threats of violence or killings will deter the courts from doing the right thing as stated by law. Nobody is above the law, not even our clueless and senile Buhari.

[size=25pt]#BuhariShowYourCertificate[/size]

He will be disqualified anyway. His supporters only know how to spill blood and they will do so no matter what. But the courts must do the right thing!

4 Likes

Re: Fourth Eligibility Suit: Lawmaker Wants Buhari Disqualified Over Certificate by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:18pm On Feb 18, 2015
Is he even qualified

Say NO to Elder's of DAY BEFORE YESTERDAY coming to RULE leaders of TOMORROW..

3 Likes

Re: Fourth Eligibility Suit: Lawmaker Wants Buhari Disqualified Over Certificate by Obadiah77(m): 10:24pm On Feb 18, 2015
PDP like wasting their time sha.

kontinue

3 Likes

Re: Fourth Eligibility Suit: Lawmaker Wants Buhari Disqualified Over Certificate by ShowYourCertificate: 10:24pm On Feb 18, 2015
@Barcanista what's your view concerning the Buhari Perjury case in court? I know you are not a fan of court proceedings. I know you rather prefer Buhari and Jonathan slog it out in the polls rather than in the courts. But let's look at the case itself from an academic stand point. Is the case lacking merit? Is Buhari at risk of been disqualified due to his gaffe when filling his CF001 INEC form? I need your input.
Re: Fourth Eligibility Suit: Lawmaker Wants Buhari Disqualified Over Certificate by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 18, 2015
Who even qualified him in the first place?
Re: Fourth Eligibility Suit: Lawmaker Wants Buhari Disqualified Over Certificate by Nobody: 10:28pm On Feb 18, 2015
This is a subject that I will rather the courts entertain. I believe in due process and from the on-set I had said they should go to court.
Re: Fourth Eligibility Suit: Lawmaker Wants Buhari Disqualified Over Certificate by Nobody: 10:34pm On Feb 18, 2015
Like seriously. This silly people are not tired of this fruitless effort ?

Anyway, they should keep wasting their time.

4 Likes

Re: Fourth Eligibility Suit: Lawmaker Wants Buhari Disqualified Over Certificate by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:46pm On Feb 18, 2015
barcanista:
This is a subject that I will rather the courts entertain. I believe in due process and from the on-set I had said they should go to court.
Why ya fellow PDPians are chasing shadows, pls can u help us (me especially cool ) to ask uncle Jona where our missin $trillions @ since u are close to dem now!

Joor oo! grin

#Sippin hot cocoa-flavoured chilled kunu while waitin 4 dem new PDP convert in d pesin of Barcanista to gimme answers to my above kweshion# cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fourth Eligibility Suit: Lawmaker Wants Buhari Disqualified Over Certificate by Donmarrius: 10:47pm On Feb 18, 2015
[s]
Obadiah77:
PDP like wasting their time sha.

kontinue
[/s] As time rolls by,comments like yours makes us to belief that APC followers are illiterates
Re: Fourth Eligibility Suit: Lawmaker Wants Buhari Disqualified Over Certificate by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:51pm On Feb 18, 2015
Donmarrius:
[s][/s] As time rolls by,comments like yours makes us to belief that APC followers are ilitrates
Seriously? undecided

Smh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fourth Eligibility Suit: Lawmaker Wants Buhari Disqualified Over Certificate by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:54pm On Feb 18, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
@Barcanista what's your view concerning the Buhari Perjury case in court? I know you are not a fan of court proceedings. I know you rather prefer Buhari and Jonathan slog it out in the polls rather than in the courts. But let's look at the case itself from an academic stand point. Is the case lacking merit? Is Buhari at risk of been disqualified due to his gaffe when filling his CF001 INEC form? I need your input.
D input u will get iz d unnecessary Hi-BP dat u'll get over diz certificate issue!

Aikey? cool
Re: Fourth Eligibility Suit: Lawmaker Wants Buhari Disqualified Over Certificate by Nobody: 10:54pm On Feb 18, 2015
MichaelSokoto:

Why ya fellow PDPians are chasing shadows, pls can u help us (me especially cool ) to ask uncle Jona where our missin $trillions @ since u are close to dem now!

Joor oo! grin

#Sippin hot cocoa-flavoured chilled kunu while waitin 4 dem new PDP convert in d pesin of Barcanista to gimme answers to my above kweshion# cool
This is not the subject matter...
Re: Fourth Eligibility Suit: Lawmaker Wants Buhari Disqualified Over Certificate by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:00pm On Feb 18, 2015
barcanista:
This is not the subject matter...
In dat case, U PPL HAVE NO CASE AGAINST OUR GENERAL cool

1 Like

Re: Fourth Eligibility Suit: Lawmaker Wants Buhari Disqualified Over Certificate by Donmarrius: 11:05pm On Feb 18, 2015
MichaelSokoto:

Seriously? undecided

Smh
was trying to beat my battery offing. You mustn't be silly.
Re: Fourth Eligibility Suit: Lawmaker Wants Buhari Disqualified Over Certificate by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:10pm On Feb 18, 2015
Donmarrius:
was trying to beat my battery offing. You mustn't be silly.
Chai hey! shocked

grin
Re: Fourth Eligibility Suit: Lawmaker Wants Buhari Disqualified Over Certificate by jorlons(m): 11:10pm On Feb 18, 2015
If PDPians are still excited over this unintelligent suit then it goes to show how weak they are in logical reasoning.

Like the amiable General said ''go to court and STAY there'' emphasis on STAY

GMB/PYO the change carriers.

2 Likes

Re: Fourth Eligibility Suit: Lawmaker Wants Buhari Disqualified Over Certificate by Donmarrius: 11:13pm On Feb 18, 2015
[s]
MichaelSokoto:

Why ya fellow PDPians are chasing shadows, pls can u help us (me especially cool ) to ask uncle Jona where our missin $trillions[/s] @ since u are close to dem now!

Joor oo! grin

its obvious you av' been dwelling in Venus since last week or thereabout,when PWC,a world renowned and independent audit company absolved Gej's administration of such a monumental fraud. Shm
Re: Fourth Eligibility Suit: Lawmaker Wants Buhari Disqualified Over Certificate by AdoIfHitler: 11:15pm On Feb 18, 2015
kastonkastrol:
Like seriously. This silly people are not tired of this fruitless effort ?

Anyway, they should keep wasting their time.
pictures won't save the illiterate terrorist general

Re: Fourth Eligibility Suit: Lawmaker Wants Buhari Disqualified Over Certificate by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:15pm On Feb 18, 2015
Donmarrius:
[s] its obvious you av' been dwelling in Venus since last week or thereabout,when PWC,a world renowned and independent audit company absolved Gej's administration of such a monumental fraud. Shm
Barcanista pls don't tell me u agree wit wat dis ya friend here iz tellin me about a flawed edited audit report! undecided
Re: Fourth Eligibility Suit: Lawmaker Wants Buhari Disqualified Over Certificate by AdoIfHitler: 11:16pm On Feb 18, 2015
Donmarrius:
[s] its obvious you av' been dwelling in Venus since last week or thereabout,when PWC,a world renowned and independent audit company absolved Gej's administration of such a monumental fraud. Shm

Michaelsokoto is an abokii without brain

1 Like

Re: Fourth Eligibility Suit: Lawmaker Wants Buhari Disqualified Over Certificate by Donmarrius: 11:16pm On Feb 18, 2015
MichaelSokoto:

Chai hey! shocked

grin
Whatever rocks your boat,keep it up.I don't give a fu*ck.

The topic is Buhari's certificate,and no amount of your decor,will kill this thread.
Re: Fourth Eligibility Suit: Lawmaker Wants Buhari Disqualified Over Certificate by AdoIfHitler: 11:18pm On Feb 18, 2015
MichaelSokoto:

Joor oo! grin

You mean you're sipping burukutu as usual

Well burukutu is good for a gworo chewing abokii
Re: Fourth Eligibility Suit: Lawmaker Wants Buhari Disqualified Over Certificate by Nobody: 11:19pm On Feb 18, 2015
AdoIfHitler:
pictures won't save the illiterate terrorist general
neither will your silliness make the grand-jury disqualify the people's general
Re: Fourth Eligibility Suit: Lawmaker Wants Buhari Disqualified Over Certificate by AdoIfHitler: 11:21pm On Feb 18, 2015
kastonkastrol:
neither will your silliness make the grand-jury disqualify the people's general

Don't call me silly next time

Warning from general Bloodykiller

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019
Re: Fourth Eligibility Suit: Lawmaker Wants Buhari Disqualified Over Certificate by Donmarrius: 11:23pm On Feb 18, 2015
MichaelSokoto:

Barcanista pls don't tell me u agree wit wat dis ya friend here iz tellin me about a flawed edited audit report! undecided

[/size=25pt] TENDER EVIDENCE(S) HEREIN,THAT THE AUDIT REPORT WAS FLAWED,AND EDITED,OR FOR EVER SHUT YOUR MOUTH[/size].

BTW,stop associating me with Barcanista
Re: Fourth Eligibility Suit: Lawmaker Wants Buhari Disqualified Over Certificate by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:24pm On Feb 18, 2015
Donmarrius:
Whatever rocks your boat,keep it up.I don't give a fu*ck.

The topic is Buhari's certificate,and no amount of your decor,will kill this thread.
D earlier u go to court, d better
YOU DIE THERE tongue
Re: Fourth Eligibility Suit: Lawmaker Wants Buhari Disqualified Over Certificate by Nobody: 11:25pm On Feb 18, 2015
AdoIfHitler:

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019
then don't you ever quote me again with your mish-mash gaffes.

1 Like

Re: Fourth Eligibility Suit: Lawmaker Wants Buhari Disqualified Over Certificate by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:25pm On Feb 18, 2015
Donmarrius:

[/size=25pt] TENDER EVIDENCE(S) HEREIN,THAT THE AUDIT REPORT WAS FLAWED,AND EDITED,OR FOR EVER SHUT YOUR MOUTH[/size].

BTW,stop associating me with Barcanista

Mtchew!
Re: Fourth Eligibility Suit: Lawmaker Wants Buhari Disqualified Over Certificate by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:26pm On Feb 18, 2015
AdoIfHitler:

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019

Mtchew!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tb Joshua's Plane Crash Prediction: The Fear Of Apc / Goodluck Jonathan Decamps To APC After The ELECTION. / Checkout The T-shirts Trending Towards Democracy Day May 29th.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.