Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Checkout The T-shirts Trending Towards Democracy Day May 29th. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Checkout The T-shirts Trending Towards Democracy Day May 29th. (3160 Views)

Democracy Day Speech By Yemi Osinbajo, The Acting President / The T-shirt Is Out!! Buhari - And Za Oda Room (photo) / Governor-Elect To Be Sworn-in By His Mother-in-Law On May 29th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout The T-shirts Trending Towards Democracy Day May 29th. by 4EverYoungCEO(m): 7:50am On Apr 22, 2015
This is the shirt trending now in preparation for May 29th being democracy day and the handover of power for all elected government officials in Nigeria.

God bless Nigeria..
God bless it citizens...

3 Likes

Re: Checkout The T-shirts Trending Towards Democracy Day May 29th. by 4EverYoungCEO(m): 7:51am On Apr 22, 2015
Make your choice...

2 Likes

Re: Checkout The T-shirts Trending Towards Democracy Day May 29th. by Firmjudge(m): 8:01am On Apr 22, 2015
OP after you divide Nigeria Map finish you come day tell us, "Sai dai Nigeria" meaning "Nothing/No one-except-Nigeria"

Better join back the Naija you break.

Meanwhile.
Open invitation to S.A

4 Likes

Re: Checkout The T-shirts Trending Towards Democracy Day May 29th. by oluwafemi113(m): 8:03am On Apr 22, 2015
Both look good
Re: Checkout The T-shirts Trending Towards Democracy Day May 29th. by richybanky(m): 8:12am On Apr 22, 2015
Following
Re: Checkout The T-shirts Trending Towards Democracy Day May 29th. by yetunsbay(m): 8:16am On Apr 22, 2015
...for record
Re: Checkout The T-shirts Trending Towards Democracy Day May 29th. by 4EverYoungCEO(m): 8:22am On Apr 22, 2015
Firmjudge
post=32978936:

OP after you divide Nigeria Map finish you come day
tell us, "Sai dai Nigeria" meaning "Nothing/No one-except-Nigeria"

Better join back the Naija you break.

Meanwhile.
Open invitation to S.A

lol... I didnt break naija ooo...
Re: Checkout The T-shirts Trending Towards Democracy Day May 29th. by shawnfamous(m): 8:23am On Apr 22, 2015
D cloth is nt real! D cloth is squeezed bt d words thr re straight!

1 Like

Re: Checkout The T-shirts Trending Towards Democracy Day May 29th. by 4EverYoungCEO(m): 8:25am On Apr 22, 2015
shawnfamous:
D cloth is nt real! D cloth is squeezed bt d words thr re straight!

Yeah... The pictures are from the original design sample before they started printing them...
Re: Checkout The T-shirts Trending Towards Democracy Day May 29th. by cabotage: 8:29am On Apr 22, 2015
you could make some inscriptions on the Super Eagles' jersey too
Re: Checkout The T-shirts Trending Towards Democracy Day May 29th. by Eastherbunny(m): 8:30am On Apr 22, 2015
Hold me son I think I know were this is going
Re: Checkout The T-shirts Trending Towards Democracy Day May 29th. by cold(m): 8:30am On Apr 22, 2015
Cool
Re: Checkout The T-shirts Trending Towards Democracy Day May 29th. by iykebesbt1(m): 8:52am On Apr 22, 2015
Come may 29,I will be overjoyed to see the pples General sworn in
Re: Checkout The T-shirts Trending Towards Democracy Day May 29th. by dunkem21(m): 8:57am On Apr 22, 2015
Waoh! ..OP, You mean you just joined NL today

..or you just dropped your old moniker

..Wonders never end.
Re: Checkout The T-shirts Trending Towards Democracy Day May 29th. by 4EverYoungCEO(m): 9:02am On Apr 22, 2015
dunkem21:
Waoh! ..OP, You mean you just joined NL today

..or you just dropped your old moniker

..Wonders never end.

Yes ooo i just registered today... I have been a visitor sha following and reading news especially the politics, sports and romance.

1 Like

Re: Checkout The T-shirts Trending Towards Democracy Day May 29th. by dunkem21(m): 9:06am On Apr 22, 2015
4EverYoungCEO:

Yes ooo i just registered today... I have been a visitor sha following and reading news especially the politics, sports and romance.

It is too early to call somebori a liar ..

So, I believe you ..
Re: Checkout The T-shirts Trending Towards Democracy Day May 29th. by 4EverYoungCEO(m): 9:21am On Apr 22, 2015
dunkem21:

It is too early to call somebori a liar ..

So, I believe you ..

liar ko liar ni.... which one is lie inside this matter again...
Re: Checkout The T-shirts Trending Towards Democracy Day May 29th. by dunkem21(m): 9:23am On Apr 22, 2015
4EverYoungCEO:

This thread na FP material.

Let's not derail.
Re: Checkout The T-shirts Trending Towards Democracy Day May 29th. by Dannyset(m): 9:38am On Apr 22, 2015
Now that u want to start making money with the word "Sai"...........
Re: Checkout The T-shirts Trending Towards Democracy Day May 29th. by 4EverYoungCEO(m): 9:41am On Apr 22, 2015
Dannyset:
Now that u want to start making money with the word "Sai"...........

lol... Just like those that did same with "oga at the top"
Re: Checkout The T-shirts Trending Towards Democracy Day May 29th. by Qmab: 9:50am On Apr 22, 2015
4EverYoungCEO:

nairalanders are so used to disputing everything from facts to fiction. Better get used to it OP
Re: Checkout The T-shirts Trending Towards Democracy Day May 29th. by obaobirin: 10:50am On Apr 22, 2015
datavault:
HOW TO BUY CHEAP DATA ON MTN 5GB of MTN, GLO AIRTEL and ETISALAT FOR AS LOW AS 5GB for #1200..

Through SME Data Share, you can now get 5GB of MTN, GLO AIRTEL and ETISALAT data bundle for as low as N1,200. Really! Yes. Some Nigerians are already in the business. As a matter of fact, it’s really really expensive to buy data for your device mostly when you are using an android device. I guess you know what am talking about if you are an android user. you know how expensive it is to buy data.

work on any device, e.g. Android, iPhone, iPad, Laptop, Nokia, Lumia, Windows, BlackBerry etc.

Below is the price list For all Netwrk::
MTN, GLO, AIRTEL, ETISALAT::

=:> 5GB for #1,200

=:> 10GB for #2,000

PLACE AN ORDER NOW!!

Duration 1 month (30-31) days

Before I forget, the validity of any of this plan is 28-30 days. You can compare the prices above with the normal MTN data bundles to see how much you will be saving yourself.
Any of the plans above work on any device, e.g. Android, iPhone, iPad, Laptop, Nokia, Lumia, Windows, BlackBerry etc

HOW TO BUY DATA

Contact Us:-

Call Hot Line -07031350573

CALL FOR MORE DETAILS!!!!
Add up or call to Place an Order!!
To check your Data Bundle balance
MTN dial *461*7#

Place and order now..

#source NL

Our internet/mobile data plan works with all devices e.g Andriod, Iphone, Blackberry, computers, modems e.t.c.
Data rollover to the next month, if you re-subscribe before expiry of current plan (All Netwrk)..

This is pure fraud. i wonder how you confidently put up this thrash and sleep well. I pray that peace eludes you. Even the whites on Ebay and Aliexpress still send there goods but yours is so pathetic and you are in Nigeria. May the country itself curse you since you still continue in this fraudulent act... MAD MAN
Re: Checkout The T-shirts Trending Towards Democracy Day May 29th. by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 22, 2015
undecided nice one
Re: Checkout The T-shirts Trending Towards Democracy Day May 29th. by dreamangels4u: 11:05am On Apr 22, 2015
@op can one order like 50 pieces of these lovely shirts and resell?
Re: Checkout The T-shirts Trending Towards Democracy Day May 29th. by 4EverYoungCEO(m): 11:35am On Apr 22, 2015
dreamangels4u:
@op can one order like 50 pieces of these lovely shirts and resell?

It should be possible but I will have to properly find cus am not the person doing them, its some friends of mine.
Re: Checkout The T-shirts Trending Towards Democracy Day May 29th. by cocoberry(f): 12:35pm On Apr 22, 2015
Like seriously! Pele dear, people r heartless. Obaobirin, how u wan take Believe say u go get 5GB for #1,200 and 10GB for #2,000? How possible can dat be?

obaobirin:

This is pure fraud. i wonder how you confidently put up this thrash and sleep well. I pray that peace eludes you. Even the whites on Ebay and Aliexpress still send there goods but yours is so pathetic and you are in Nigeria. May the country itself curse you since you still continue in this fraudulent act... MAD MAN
Re: Checkout The T-shirts Trending Towards Democracy Day May 29th. by oluwajjayfabric(f): 9:27pm On Apr 22, 2015
some1 is out to make sum good money.. noy bad though.. me likey

(1) (Reply)

Betrayal? PDP Chief Who Worked For APC Victory Opens Up / Revisiting The Elumelu Power Report / EFCC TO INVITE T. A. ORJI & HIS SON OVER MULTIPLE FRAUD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.