Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,609 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

Yoruba Group Accuses Buhari Of Pretending To Be A Progressive - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Group Accuses Buhari Of Pretending To Be A Progressive (20191 Views)

Tom Marino Writes Kerry, Accuses Buhari Of Autocratic Tendencies / Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists / Pan-Yoruba Group, Afenifere Endorses Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Group Accuses Buhari Of Pretending To Be A Progressive by camplenigeria: 12:36pm On Feb 19, 2015
We must pay Buhari for all the sins he committed against the Yorubas

Re: Yoruba Group Accuses Buhari Of Pretending To Be A Progressive by Solomon30: 12:37pm On Feb 19, 2015
Perhaps, those Yorubas shouting SAI BUHARI were not born or lack sense of history. BUHARI is not just Anti-Yoruba but Anti-South.
Buhari jailed the following:
1, Obafemi Awolowo and denied him medicals;
2, Adekunle Ajasin 100years prison term;
3, Alhaji Lateef Jakande 100years prison term;
4, Fela Anikulapo Kuti;
5, Dr Alex Ekwueme 100years prison term;
6, Jim Nwobodo 100years prison term;
7, Ambrose Ali 75years prison term;
8, In 2011 poll, when he lost, he incited the killings of over 800 including 10 corp members that participated in the electioneering.
All these for no just course.

Seun Anikulapo Kuti said, "I won't forgive Buhari for jailing my father Fela for no just course. I also won't vote for Buhari but "if" he win and start to do right, I may reconsider and forgive him. If I support Buhari, then I betray my father and I can't betray Fela's Legacy.

Personally, Buhari was never a day sorry for the evil he perpetrated against the Yoruba Kingdom and its people. Given the opportunity one more time, he will do worst. His heart is filled with personal vendetta against the south.

Bola Tinubu took responsibility for his return saying, "Buhari never wanted to contest but I personally went to him and beg him to contest before he agreed." The question is, why did Tinubu targetted Buhari?
1, Is it to tackle corruption and safe Nigeria?
2, Is it for him to protect and fortify himself as
a corrupt politician?
The latter reason, seems to be logical answer. Tinubu loves nobody but himself. He does nothing for free for anybody. Those he fixed politically, pay back percentages to him from their earnings.
People need to be very careful and reasonable with kind of choices they making.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Group Accuses Buhari Of Pretending To Be A Progressive by masseratti: 12:39pm On Feb 19, 2015
Olaolufred:

ACCUSATION?.

OK. OKUROUNMU. THANK GOD YOUR ACCUSATION BEING WRONG IS AN OPTION.

YOU TOOTHLESS LEADERS WHO ARE NOT CHOSEN BY YORUBAS.

KEEP DECIEVING YOURSELVES.

I MAY WISH PDP TO RULE LAGOS SO AS TO CREATE COMPETITION BETWEEN THE TWO PARTIES.

INABILITY TO HAVE UPS (ELECTRICITY) AFTER 15 YEARS OF FAKE PROMISES FROM PDP IS ENOUGH FOR THE CENTRE TO GO TO BUHARI AND APC.

IF PDP MUST WIN LAGOS TO CREATE A HEALTHY COMPETITION BETWEEN THE TWO BIG PARTIES, THE SAME COMPETITION IS REQUIRED AT ASO ROCK LEVEL.
God bless you, we are on the same track,
Re: Yoruba Group Accuses Buhari Of Pretending To Be A Progressive by masseratti: 12:49pm On Feb 19, 2015
Una no go rest,is the 3 weeks meant to target the Yorubas!?ko Jo men...forget it,our mind is made up.
Re: Yoruba Group Accuses Buhari Of Pretending To Be A Progressive by Popemax(m): 2:00pm On Feb 19, 2015
LFJ:

If Buhari is a terrorist, who is Jonathan? A f.o.o.l celebrated as a leader. A good representative of what incompetent represented. A man who redefine corruption, and break the law of the land with impunity.
slowpoke....what's with this corruption everytime......are you dis hungry??
Re: Yoruba Group Accuses Buhari Of Pretending To Be A Progressive by waseyi: 3:57pm On Feb 19, 2015
stnwani:
The presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC, General Mohammadu Buhari, has been accused of merely pretending to be a progressives when in reality,he is not.

This accusation was made yesterday by Yoruba leaders under the umbrella of Yoruba Progressives, who recalled how the former military head of state reportedly attacked the progressive movement during his regime.

According to the group in a statement by the Secretary General of Afenifere, Senator Femi Okurounmu, Buhari insulted Chief Obafemi Awolowo and surrounded his house with troops, seized his international passport and in the process, shortened his life by denying him a medical trip abroad.

“The APC presidential candidate incarcerated governors of Unity Party of Nigeria, UPN and also cancelled the Lagos Metroline Projects.

Source: http://dailypost.ng/2015/02/18/yoruba-group-accuses-buhari-pretending-progressive/?wt=4
How long are we going to accuse each other for all the wrongs done in the past? Let's build bridges and let go of past error or wrong.
Re: Yoruba Group Accuses Buhari Of Pretending To Be A Progressive by Laid2001: 4:10pm On Feb 19, 2015
Awolowo Died in 1987 years after Buhari left Government, How did Buhari caused Awo's Death.
This gruop of People are clueless people.
Awo died a peaceful death!
Re: Yoruba Group Accuses Buhari Of Pretending To Be A Progressive by klodike(m): 4:31pm On Feb 19, 2015
How about the one who said abacha did not Steal?
LFJ:

Is that person not better than Mr. stealing is not corruption you want us to vote for?
Re: Yoruba Group Accuses Buhari Of Pretending To Be A Progressive by jaymoni(m): 5:22pm On Feb 19, 2015
I will not vote 4 buhari! Letz join d moving train!
Re: Yoruba Group Accuses Buhari Of Pretending To Be A Progressive by Gynacologist(m): 10:08pm On Feb 19, 2015
jerseyboy:
Buhari has no close friend from any other ethnic group in Nigeria apart from his own. The best he will say is that his driver is Igbo.
ds rily gat me crackin..

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Group Accuses Buhari Of Pretending To Be A Progressive by Chigold101(m): 10:24pm On Feb 19, 2015
sweetbaby22:

What mercy? This is the kind of person some people want to become president. What did he do from 31 December 1983 to 27 August 1985 when he had the chance to rule Nigeria.
he did so many things now...

1- he jailed our politicians.
2- he killed 3 youths...
3- jailed journalists..
4- banned civil societies, unionism & students body..
5- made decrees & laws then backdated some...

Do you want more?
Re: Yoruba Group Accuses Buhari Of Pretending To Be A Progressive by nellyjohn: 11:21pm On Feb 19, 2015
LFJ:

Is that person not better than Mr. stealing is not corruption you want us to vote for?
GEJ may not have done well but Buhari is not the best option. GEJ till 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Resign Now, PDP NYF To Metuh / Owerri Mall Shoprite. Pics. / Abdulrahman Abdulrazak: A Celebration Of Non- Performance - Razak Atunwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.