Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

Yoruba Group Accuses Buhari Of Pretending To Be A Progressive - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Group Accuses Buhari Of Pretending To Be A Progressive (20188 Views)

Tom Marino Writes Kerry, Accuses Buhari Of Autocratic Tendencies / Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists / Pan-Yoruba Group, Afenifere Endorses Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Group Accuses Buhari Of Pretending To Be A Progressive by Amanwulu1(m): 7:25am On Feb 19, 2015
G
Re: Yoruba Group Accuses Buhari Of Pretending To Be A Progressive by asala1: 7:27am On Feb 19, 2015
Abi?

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Group Accuses Buhari Of Pretending To Be A Progressive by henrydadon(m): 7:28am On Feb 19, 2015
why do i av this feelinq buhari might actually show us his true self when he becomes president...i just hope we all vote wisely

8 Likes

Re: Yoruba Group Accuses Buhari Of Pretending To Be A Progressive by lilbabyak(m): 7:29am On Feb 19, 2015
AdoIfHitler:

The real yorubas are out there shouting Gej till 2019

Pictures of you being a yoruba or adonbilivit
which yoruba group?
cos this group consist of some foolish, tired old men that are hungry.
stomach infrastructure at work.

march4buhari

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Group Accuses Buhari Of Pretending To Be A Progressive by viczing(m): 7:30am On Feb 19, 2015
sweetbaby22:

What mercy? This is the kind of person some people want to become president. What did he do from 31 December 1983 to 27 August 1985 when he had the chance to rule Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Group Accuses Buhari Of Pretending To Be A Progressive by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:30am On Feb 19, 2015
From the same Femi Okurounmu that was always calling Jonathan, clueless? Money has exchanged hands. He has now been given "protection."

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Group Accuses Buhari Of Pretending To Be A Progressive by nortcentrallord(m): 7:30am On Feb 19, 2015
LFJ:

Is that person not better than Mr. stealing is not corruption you want us to vote for?
A little education will raise your understanding to comprehend that phrase "stealing is not corruption". It difficult for an average mind to comprehend though.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Group Accuses Buhari Of Pretending To Be A Progressive by stnwani(m): 7:31am On Feb 19, 2015
Donmarrius:
Nigerians are seeing clearer now,they cannever allow their sense of reasoning to be wooled with change mantra,while actually its a power grabbing plot.

How dare u modify my post?
Re: Yoruba Group Accuses Buhari Of Pretending To Be A Progressive by JideTheBlogger(m): 7:31am On Feb 19, 2015
Which yeye group? Mtchew*

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Group Accuses Buhari Of Pretending To Be A Progressive by nortcentrallord(m): 7:32am On Feb 19, 2015
"The evil that men do lives with them and after them" only deluded minds will vote Buhari.

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Group Accuses Buhari Of Pretending To Be A Progressive by biddieluvzyaho(f): 7:33am On Feb 19, 2015
stnwani:
The presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC, General Mohammadu Buhari, has b
lilbabyak post=30868898:

which yoruba group?
cos this group consist of some foolish, tired old men that are hungry.
stomach infrastructure at work.
march4buhari
een accused of merely pretending to be a progressives when in reality,he is not.

This accusation was made yesterday by Yoruba leaders under the umbrella of Yoruba Progressives, who recalled how the former military head of state reportedly attacked the progressive movement during his regime.

According to the group in a statement by the Secretary General of Afenifere, Senator Femi Okurounmu, Buhari insulted Chief Obafemi Awolowo and surrounded his house with troops, seized his international passport and in the process, shortened his life by denying him a medical trip abroad.

“The APC presidential candidate incarcerated governors of Unity Party of Nigeria, UPN and also cancelled the Lagos Metroline Projects.

Source: http://dailypost.ng/2015/02/18/yoruba-group-accuses-buhari-pretending-progressive/?wt=4
[b][/b]-dis man is fake n I 1da y pple r jst bn blind 2 it,let him get 2 d seat n we will knw d difference bn change n transformation#choi#

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Group Accuses Buhari Of Pretending To Be A Progressive by NovusHomo(m): 7:34am On Feb 19, 2015
Let Awolowo rest in peace. He's been gone almost 30 years now. Must Nigeria's destiny, or even that of the Yoruba be forever tied to Awolowo? Damn, we respect the man but we need move on.

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Group Accuses Buhari Of Pretending To Be A Progressive by Kingharzyz(m): 7:38am On Feb 19, 2015
Then what has Jonathan done for the yorubas? He should go and get his votes from the north he built almajiri schools for...

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Group Accuses Buhari Of Pretending To Be A Progressive by Kingharzyz(m): 7:41am On Feb 19, 2015
NovusHomo:
Let Awolowo rest in peace. He's been gone almost 30 years now. Must Nigeria's destiny, or even that of the Yoruba be forever tied to Awolowo? Damn, we respect the man but we need move on.
Bro as a progressive yoruba man I will first of all ask what Awolowo did to deserve the treatment so if he was found guilty... Damn he'd faced it. I don't support partisan politics.
Re: Yoruba Group Accuses Buhari Of Pretending To Be A Progressive by Intells: 7:42am On Feb 19, 2015
LFJ:

Is that person not better than Mr. stealing is not corruption you want us to vote for?
my dear grow up and be mature for once. ..stop criticize Gej. ...if I come to your house and take your money or if am working for you and take your money and u later saw me on the way hope u will start shouting corruption corruption abi? My dear stealing is stealing and not corruption. ..corruption is corruption they are not same

8 Likes

Re: Yoruba Group Accuses Buhari Of Pretending To Be A Progressive by femlake(m): 7:44am On Feb 19, 2015
I DEY LAUGH OOO.
Re: Yoruba Group Accuses Buhari Of Pretending To Be A Progressive by Jesuspikin87(m): 7:47am On Feb 19, 2015
GMB might not be the messiah we want in Nigeria, but I think he'll lead us in the right direction. #MyOpinion

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Group Accuses Buhari Of Pretending To Be A Progressive by Nobody: 7:47am On Feb 19, 2015
Buhari has failed ...........Buhari can't deceived us again. .....

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Group Accuses Buhari Of Pretending To Be A Progressive by oneagleswings: 7:49am On Feb 19, 2015
I thought they said he is the very change they ve been praying for.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Group Accuses Buhari Of Pretending To Be A Progressive by zingywingy: 7:54am On Feb 19, 2015
Yoruba group my foot...
They cant even support a state house of representatives to win election..
Give a monkey banana and it will dance.

Real yorubas want change...we want Osinbajo and Buhari.
Apc has been the best so far for southwest.... pDp is not our culture because stealing is our most despised act. Eni ba jale lo ba omo je....He who steals destroys his family value and dignity

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Group Accuses Buhari Of Pretending To Be A Progressive by kagel: 7:55am On Feb 19, 2015
mkpakanaodogwu:
Make una mercy the old man

heeeyi !!! did I hear mercy, PLEASE MERCY GEJ too.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Group Accuses Buhari Of Pretending To Be A Progressive by ayindejimmy(m): 7:55am On Feb 19, 2015
Psalms 34:19 Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the LORD delivereth him out of them all.

I don't know what makes some people think pdp will just relinquish power without a fight. they have power, people and money. And they'll exhaust the use of all to perpetuate themselves in power.
Buhari is a very strong and resilient man to have been surviving all their character assassination, propagandas and even attempts on his life. I'm sure he takes his courage and assurance from the Force supporting him rather than those against him.
Therein lies our role to play our part religiously by not relenting in our quest to see the beginning of this CHANGE we're clamouring for.
one thing that gives me strength too is that ....I know Buhari may be surrounded by Tinubu, Atiku and Obj but he's one fellow that cant be manipulated against his principles.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Group Accuses Buhari Of Pretending To Be A Progressive by WOCKHARDI(m): 7:56am On Feb 19, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
LFJ:

All this na semantics. Did he say that stealing is good? That is the million dollar question.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Group Accuses Buhari Of Pretending To Be A Progressive by richidinho(m): 7:58am On Feb 19, 2015
bushdoc9919:
Nigerian Politics....

Right now....the oil price is falling, the naira is effectively devalued, there are no more extra funds in the treasury, we may not be able to fund the budget, we have just been informed by the Power Minister that he lied when he promised us light a few years ago, we are still having high unemployment, we have a serious crisis in the North, we have an election comming up that may not end well......and all these people can talk about is whether Buhari is a progressive or not.

Comming up on Nigerian Political Discourse....

Is the colour of Buhari's cap indicative of his stand on Sharia?

Is the fact that Buhari wears glasses indicative of the level of his intelectual development?

Is the fact that Buhari talks with an accent indicative that he will find it difficult to chat with the Queen of England.

Is my brain on fire?

Wake me up when we are ready to talk about serious things in this country.It is a shame that the ruling party in particular cannot tell us what they have planned for the future...instead we get silly schoolboy jokes about the opponent.

Thank you bro

Vote PDP

We are working hard to correct all those shortcomings; join hand with us

GEJ mean well for Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Group Accuses Buhari Of Pretending To Be A Progressive by FazzyKachi(m): 7:59am On Feb 19, 2015
LFJ:

How can you be talking like dz? SMH! so dictatorship is beta den democracy ? Where you don't have the right to say anything ba?)

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Group Accuses Buhari Of Pretending To Be A Progressive by sam13(m): 7:59am On Feb 19, 2015
Those that criticise GMB are aso rock gullible mind who enjoy larges directly from the presidency including so called Afenifere

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Group Accuses Buhari Of Pretending To Be A Progressive by onatisi(m): 7:59am On Feb 19, 2015
The whole game seems to have changed against apc. This postponement seems to have cooled peoples nerves and now they are thinking correctly and have now seen through the lies of apc and buhari.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Group Accuses Buhari Of Pretending To Be A Progressive by Nobody: 8:00am On Feb 19, 2015
Let's forget about hate .......let's be sincerely Buhari has failed us many times ......it's quite obvious that Buhari is a terrorist. ...even a child here in Nigeria knows ........

can Buhari denied boko haram. .......

Buhari is a boko haram , see Buhari went for rally on Bono State and all the boko haram went on vacation. ...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Group Accuses Buhari Of Pretending To Be A Progressive by InvertedHammer: 8:02am On Feb 19, 2015
clevvermind:
stop painting Jonathan black. Jonathan is the man that can take Nigeria forward. buhari can never bring any change. he is just acting like a chameleon now to deceive the electorate. we know his true colour.
/
A better response would have been "Jonathan is the man that took Nigeria forward". But if he hasn't done that in 6years, what magic will he perform in the next four years? Nothing! Nigeria has been on autopilot for the last three years.

GEJ doesn't even want to be there. The profiteers are cheering him on because he is good for business. There is no better time to be a financial criminal in Nigeria than in the last six years of the resident AA president.
\

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Group Accuses Buhari Of Pretending To Be A Progressive by lawbabs: 8:02am On Feb 19, 2015
The group that has been paid by PDP and the current federal govt... We are no fools!

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Group Accuses Buhari Of Pretending To Be A Progressive by cytellProperty: 8:03am On Feb 19, 2015
Ashiwere Progreassives Congress is embroiled with a lot of controversies. Thief-nubu has turned Lagos to his business empire alongsides False-ola. Buhari's old age, certificate scandal and dictatorial tendecies. Amaechi corrupt nature and indecent behavioural attitudes. So much controversies for a party that claims being progressives and clamouring for change. Change indeed.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Group Accuses Buhari Of Pretending To Be A Progressive by greatsodade(m): 8:03am On Feb 19, 2015
[quote author=LFJ post=30864578][/quote]

What is the difference in your name LFJ and GEJ sef...u are both damn clueless.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Alleged Oil Sector Fraud: ‘ Why FG Is Not Charging Diezani, Others Now’ / Okonjo-Iweala May Lose Out On WTO Top Job As AU Considers Other Candidates / North Has More Resources Than Niger Delta - Goodluck Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.