Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,920 members, 7,821,222 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Isreal - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Isreal (1876 Views)

Lebanon Arrests Vulture Accused Of Spying For Isreal. (pic) / Netanyahu - Isreal PM ...don't Repeat Mistakes Of The Past! / Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isreal by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 07, 2009
olanajim:

Davidylan,
I never come to forum seeking respect from you. please keep it, I have enough in my community. If you derive joy in attacking everyone that does not agree with your disjointed ideas which are often culled from biased newspaper, then I am glad to be your next target. You will dissipate so much energy and end up frustrated 'because you won't get an insultive reply from me.

My mentor was working on Palestinian crisis, a senior UN rep. I got my facts from him.Ok?Not from Ajegunle newspaper.I wish you lives in Gaza!

Excellent. We are both on the same page now. Just a point of correction though - i notice trolls like to misuse the term "attacking" each time you point out their glib errors. The fact that ur mentor was a UN rep says nothing about your own ability to comprehend facts. Go out, read history and listen to current events not sitting with some old fellow who thinks he knows something.

olanajim:

@Hamas Chater,
When Ismail was elected PM, I remember he granted interview in which he made mentioned of the chater. He said it was not his to change. He was not the one that formed Hamas. Beside, at the time Hamas was formed, palestinians are under treat. I remeber I enjoyed reading the story of war from Egytians newspapers that were mailed to us at the time. I can't remember everything, but I can remember that the whole of Arabia were up in arm against Isreal and the West.

And he cries that others read "biased" news? Reading arab newspapers as your news source on the Israeli-Palestinian crisis? grin
Has it ever occured to you to ask - WHY IS THE WHOLE OF ARABIA UP IN ARMS AGAINST ISRAEL AND THE WEST? What is their crime? Merely existing and daring to have another religion apart from islam?

Did it occur to you to fiind out WHY Egypt went to war with Israel in 1953, 1967 and 1973? Of course not, your UN rep forgot to tell you.

olanajim:

Hamas was not the cause of the problem. Therefore Hamas can NEVER be the solution. From the brief I got from my old man, the west regreted the war because they could have employ diplomacy when creating the state of Isreal. They bullied the palestinians because the later were weak.

1. If HAMAS was never the problem . . . why do you think Egypt wants nothing to do with HAMAS? shocked

2. Your old man needs more lessons in history. the palestinians werent bullied, infact it was they with 6 other arab nations who thought they could easily destroy a ragtag Israeli nation of 600,000 people and ended up learning a bitter lesson. When the UN partitioned "palestine" (after giving 85% of it to the Sharif of Mecca as a gift - Jordan), the Jews accepted while the arabs rejected it on the basis that there MUST be no jewish nation in the middle east. the rest is history.

olanajim:

After the Isreal Arab war, Isreal embarked on land grabing and building on occupied lands.

This guy na wa! grin

1. After the Arab Israeli war (provoked by arabs of course) . . . Israel actually shrunk because Jordan grabbed Judea/Samaria (later labelled the West Bank) while Egypt grabbed Gaza. Care to tell us JUST ONE of these lands and buildings Israel "occupied" after the war? Just one pls.

olanajim:

The failure of the west to act at the time was now being felt.

the west couldnt do anything as Israel grabbed nothing.

olanajim:

Apart from Hamas, there are other militants more dangerous, but with lesser support. I wish Davidylan could educate me more about their activities since he is the only one equiped with TRUTH.

Like the muslim brotherhood, FATAH, Islamic Jihad? My friend you dont have to post if your brain is empty on issues like this.

olanajim:

Let me end this with Egypt. Egyptian president is a despot, a dictator who have used power machinery to perpetuate himself in power. Someday, the truth about his real motive will be open.

What has this to do with the issue?

olanajim:

At a thread, Prof Davidylan the master historian tried to compare what is happening in Gaza to Sudan, Somalia. I just laughed because on that thread, I saw something about the way you try to evade facts and twist them.

No, idiot . . . my comparison was to ask WHY you trolls cry so much about "dead children" in Gaza and yet turn a blind eye to the millions dying and starving in next door neighbour Darfur.

olanajim:

You and I're neither in Gaza nor Isreal, whatever hypertension you give yourself over the matter will be in vain. Instead of attacking people that didn't agree with you, learn to speak up, articulate your points and go. You won't believe that you once attacked a man who is almost your dad's mate. I knew, I read the post and feel sorry for you. Annonymity is not an excuse to insult people

I do . . . i get tired of idiotic posts from people who need to go back to school.

Dont like it, you're free to pass.
Re: Isreal by olanajim(m): 9:13pm On Jan 07, 2009
@davidylan,
Thank you! I now understand why you may never know the true. David is right. Keep it up. Like I said, I won't return insult with you. It will simply mean I am glorifying your stupidity.

The only thing I can tell you is that your wisdom surpass non other than your wisdom!

Go in peace!
Re: Isreal by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 07, 2009
olanajim:

But in the case of palestinian, everyone know that they had been enduring seige for over a year. Hunger, starvation stare them in face.

Secondly,Isreal had been in Gaza for years intimidating the recidence with state of the art weapons.Isn't that provocation? People that are already hungry and suffering. Like I said, what Isreal want is 4 them to quietly endure the pain even to death. And the world will blame Hamas!

where do these people get their news from?  undecided

The Gaza budget is $2.5bn per yr for a "nation" of 1.5 million (thanks 4 Play). Most of its gas and fuel needs are paid for by the EU and Israel supplies 60% of its daily electricity needs . . .

the UNWRA also has a $365m yrly budget for Gaza alone . . . where is the budget for Darfur where millions are actually dying?  lipsrsealed

Nigeria has a budget of $25bn per yr for a nation of 150million!!! That is an extra 100 times Nigeria's own yrly budget per head!!!

WHERE is the hunger and starvation?

Are these the "hungry, starving" Gazans?

Re: Isreal by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 07, 2009
olanajim:

@davidylan,
Thank you! I now understand why you may never know the true. David is right. Keep it up. Like I said, I won't return insult with you. It will simply mean I am glorifying your stupidity.

The only thing I can tell you is that your wisdom surpass non other than your wisdom!

Go in peace!

my friend try another tactic pls. this one is getting wornout. Its best to keep out of threads where your shallow acumen might be horribly exposed. Go play with the girls in romance. This place is too high for you.
thanks.

You can call it stupidity all you like . . . who cares.
Re: Isreal by congoshine(m): 9:25pm On Jan 07, 2009
@poster-Israel not Isreal !

chidichris:

@ola and muza,
i can feel you no matter the distance. it is important to remind us here that nigeria has been represented very well in the world scenes and in almot every aspect of life except for suicde bombing.
i think this the right time for people with zeal. remember 14 virgins await whosoever will make up his mind for this course.
ola and muza, we will be proud of you two. we will like to see ur pictures in the next edition.
be courageious, tire enough bomb arround ur necks and the muslim world and nigeria will immortalise your names.
please remember to use nigerian flag at least for us and other people to know that u are from nigeria.
go out there and show them what we are made up of. Allah is great.
please if you two did not go there, do not come back here with ur unnecessary sympathies again. good luck

You're cracking me up !!! grin grin grin grin

I wonder why no one has taken up the challenge grin grin grin
Re: Isreal by olanajim(m): 5:21am On Jan 08, 2009
@david,

you are making me laugh so loud reading your junks. It now not about issues but "idiot", "fools" and what have you. And you think you are doing the right thing. I sincerely pray that someday, we will meet one on one. That is when I can realistically assess your mental state. I have discovered that some people just turn nl to their last resort when their sickness become intense. Debating or arguing with you on nl is useless because I doubt, from the manner you take delight in attacking your opponents, whether you are sane.

At Religion section, you are the same. Fortunately, it will be hard for you to classify me as either a muslim or xtain foundamentalist in real life.

Let me sum up everything about you. You are like a foolish child who have grown so wise that he decided to challenge every elder he come across. To show how wise he was, he started with his dad.

He challenged his father a race. Saying he can run faster. The father, indulging him, decided to make him by consenting to the race.

And when the race started, the young kid was ahead of his father while the old man simply reserve his energy and return to his seat. The foolish kid never even look back to see that he was running alone, until he reached the finishing lane. It was then that he discover he had achieved a pyrrhic victory.

People like you get crazier and happier when someone reply your insults with insults. The best way to handle such people is to ignore their foolish comments. Sure, you may have supporters. The majority of people who kept quiet are not ignorants of idiots. They are like the above old man who let you run yourself to deadend.

I have met people better than you when it come to this kind of issue. I don't consider you as worthy of my replies.

I will be surprise if you don't attack me again. If I or any of the people you have insulted, will insult, or are insulting keep quiet, it is not because they are defeated. Just remember the above parable.

More poison, please!!
Re: Isreal by NegroNtns(m): 5:49am On Jan 08, 2009
Let us not run the world hastily;

Let us not rasp at the rope of wealth (POWER) impatiently;

What should be treated with mature judgment,

Let us not treat in a fit of temper;

Whenever we arrive at a cool place,

Let us rest sufficiently well;

Let us give prolonged attention to the future,

And then let us give due regard to the consequence of things,

And that is on account of our sleeping (end/death).

This is a verse in Eji Ogbe from Ifa divination

Israel is slowly self destroying the gains it sufferred so hard to get.
Re: Isreal by Muza(m): 11:41am On Jan 08, 2009
davidylan:

where do these people get their news from?  undecided

The Gaza budget is $2.5bn per yr for a "nation" of 1.5 million (thanks 4 Play). Most of its gas and fuel needs are paid for by the EU and Israel supplies 60% of its daily electricity needs . . .

the UNWRA also has a $365m yrly budget for Gaza alone . . . where is the budget for Darfur where millions are actually dying?  lipsrsealed

Nigeria has a budget of $25bn per yr for a nation of 150million!!! That is an extra 100 times Nigeria's own yrly budget per head!!!

WHERE is the hunger and starvation?

Are these the "hungry, starving" Gazans?

wat do these baseless facts have to do with ur ignorance and hatred for muslims?
Re: Isreal by superboi(m): 12:15pm On Jan 08, 2009
chei!!!! muza loves jews now
Re: Isreal by Muza(m): 12:24pm On Jan 08, 2009
superboi:

chei!!!! muza loves jews now

me?
how?
I dey craze ne?

why would i ever love the ppl that have decleared war on Islam
Re: Isreal by superboi(m): 12:40pm On Jan 08, 2009
so muza all ur views and jugdements so far on this site is based on ur hatred or should i say unlove grin grin(since u did not say u hate dem yet) of the jews. that means all ur views and statements have been baised and skewed.
nb : the muslim war first declared war on israeli
Re: Isreal by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 08, 2009
@Muza

if Isreal have declared war on islam they would have been fighting on all front with every Arab neighbor but the truth is they did not , they did not even declare war on all palestine-- if they did they would also be bombing westbank

you know the funny thing is Hamas knows how to use the game of religion, they know when they present isreal as child killers and killers of islam folks like u and other muslims with integrity would be torn in the middle and become confused.

but if isreal really wants to eliminate palestinians they should also be Bombing west bank how come we are not seeing that ?? or the palestinians that reside in west bank are they different from the ones in Gaza, YES because Hamas is in Gaza and not west bank

we have not heard recently that rockets were lunched from westbank , if there have been any then isreal would have to bomb them also

dont allow ur religion and luv for Allah make u be pulled blindly into political games, lets learn to treat religious issues differently from political issues.
Re: Isreal by muhsin(m): 12:56pm On Jan 08, 2009
superboi:

so muza all ur views and jugdements so far on this site is based on ur hatred or should i say unlove grin grin(since u did not say u hate them yet) of the jews. that means all ur views and statements have been baised and skewed.
nb : the muslim war first declared war on israeli

Why shouldn't they after the invaded their territory?
Re: Isreal by superboi(m): 1:37pm On Jan 08, 2009
muhsin the thing that is important is that you agree that is the arabs that started the war, just as they started the war in darfur too.but the only difference is that israel is pounding them that why al-jazeera is shouting everywhere.
Re: Isreal by chidichris(m): 2:50pm On Jan 08, 2009
olanajim & Muza,
i am surprised at both of u are still here. na waa, nigerians can decieve people. it is obvious no nigerian would like to inherit 14 virgin in heaven. i want be proud of both of you when i see your pictures as suicide bombers in isreal or iraq.

rockets have started landing from Lebanon and there will be no UN or EU or those of us who are chronic sympathizers here to ask those responsible for that to stop until isreal will prepare new pictures for u guys to post here.

those who live in glass houses do not throw stones. hamas and hezeboulah know the consequences of their actions and shld always be ready to bear them instead of bothering us with pictures of headless women and children as the blood of all those killed will remain on their heads.

muslims and arabs have citizenships and businesses all over the world including europe and america so why would they always destroy any investment that belongs to the westerners in their own region.

osama bin laden has families scattered all over europe and america, yet in his teachings, he has made the arabs to understand that anything about the westerners is evil.

why have people decided to let others use their minds?

all i know is that isreal is equal to the task and they have learnt how to bury their dead so also would hamas and hezeboulah learn how to bury their deads without making it a general problem.

iran is sponsoring these rockets but have refused to contribute to the welfare of palestinians and they have refused to get involed openly in the war to avoid casualties.
Re: Isreal by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 08, 2009
Muza:

what do these baseless facts have to do with ur ignorance and hatred for muslims?

i know those FACTS expose your crass ignorance and arab slavery . . . but to call them "baseless" is stretching the limits of honesty.

@ olanajim . . . when people with brains show up i'll be willing to take them on. I'm tired of responding to idiots who make long long meaningless posts. When you confront them with economic facts, history and politics they start crying.
Re: Isreal by dayokanu(m): 5:50pm On Jan 08, 2009
Now Lebanon has started its own and no one is talking

"We are ready to sacrifice our souls, our brothers and sisters, our children, our loved ones for what we believe in"

Hassan Nasrallah,
Hezbollah leader

http://english.aljazeera.net/news/middleeast/2009/01/20091855216577820.html

Now why would anyone blame Israel for killing them when its their motive in the first place to sacrifice their children?
Re: Isreal by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 08, 2009
Dayo . . . dont expect any response on the Lebanese rockets from these child sympathisers.
Re: Isreal by redsun(m): 12:27am On Jan 12, 2009
Who is really the aggressor in this palistinian isreali conflict?Most people just based their ideas on biblical and koranicl theories and quotations that is never real.the promised landThe issue is beyond religion,it is got to do with humanity,fairness and justice for all.

One should expect the jews to have learnt the pains of horror and oppression from holocaust.

http://www.moviesfoundonlin.com/occupation-101.php
Re: Isreal by BecomeRich: 1:27am On Jan 12, 2009
isreal have a right to live, what will you do if someone continue to throw bomb iunto your house? tell me,
Re: Isreal by redsun(m): 1:41am On Jan 12, 2009
The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance but illusion of knowledge.Type in the above link in browser and educate yourself a little bit,please.

(1) (2) (Reply)

KCPE Results 2014 Top 100 Schools / Gbam! China Just Openly Support Russia Over Ukraine Crisis. / NATO Decision - Finland Mobilises Army Reserves ( Including Simon Ekpa )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.