Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here (16339 Views)

Akala Meets With Tinubu & Wife After Defecting To APC (Photo) / Wada Removes 15 LG Chairmen For Defecting To APC / Atiku Disowns 120 Groups Defecting To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here by pendy79: 11:34pm On Feb 18, 2015
Attached below is a bribe list purportedly from a support group of the GEJ/SAMBO campaign doling out millions to Muslim Clerics in Kaduna State for buying their conscience and continuous support of GEJ reelection.

If therefore you see people singing like birds and flip flopping like lost souls you should understand their plights.

there is enough money to give every Nigerian a Million Naira with the kind of monies the country earned in the last 8 years.

See list below.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here by garrix8: 11:38pm On Feb 18, 2015
This is "Protection"...... Lol...

Communication Managers need such...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here by midolian(m): 11:41pm On Feb 18, 2015
I wonder how these looters/losers will feel, after spending all the money in the world and still lose in a big way to a Man that has no money to lavish but z willing to give his best for the progress of Nigeria..

22 Likes

Re: Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here by pendy79: 11:43pm On Feb 18, 2015
read properly, this is the second tranche of payment and one begin to imagine if it is necessary to buy religious leaders to help you retain an office you have occupied in almost 6 years when all that is required of you is to deliver on the promise you made when you were campaigning.

Performance is the expectation of a believe and evaluation of your performance after that believe is the essence of REELECTION

Nigeria will overcome and our Nation will be returned to the PATH OF GREATNESS AGAIN.

IN BUHARI/OSINBAJO i am totally and deeply sold.

I can never be bought or deceived by monies that ought to be used to develop the country but instead siphoned to private pockets and poor miserable souls are given peanuts and are singing like parrots seeing peanuts for the first time in their lives.

31 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here by automaticcars: 11:43pm On Feb 18, 2015
This is form of "protection". grin grin

Jonathan released another 20 Billion naira last Saturday. He urged governors and other politicains to spend the money "judiciously" and turn around the failing campaign.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here by AdoIfHitler: 11:47pm On Feb 18, 2015
Apc running out of ideas courtesy of

Barcanista
grin

But that's none of my business because The only language i understand now is Gej till 2019

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here by themilanway(m): 11:51pm On Feb 18, 2015
GEJ will surely go the way of his former crooked boss......

Only this time,he will have enough people to keep him company atleast 5yrs in jail.

History will surely repeat itself.

What did they say about karma again?

7 Likes

Re: Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here by Nobody: 11:52pm On Feb 18, 2015
AdoIfHitler:
Apc running out of ideas courtesy of

Barcanista
grin

But that's none of my business because The only language i understand now is Gej till 2019
Make them de do caricature images of me

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:54pm On Feb 18, 2015
The kind of opportunity, barcanita hoped for in the APC and got disappointed grin grin grin

26 Likes

Re: Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here by automaticcars: 11:56pm On Feb 18, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
The kind of opportunity, barcanita hoped for in the APC and got disappointed grin grin grin

Few days before the APC presidential primaries, Buhari said he has no money to be giving anyone. Only the patriotic ones are in support of Buhari's campaign. The ones looking for "protection and bribe" should run very fast to PDP.

18 Likes

Re: Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here by dunkem21(m): 11:57pm On Feb 18, 2015
barcanista:

Honestly, I feel for you.

1 Like

Re: Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here by Truckpusher(m): 12:00am On Feb 19, 2015
[sub][/sub]
NgeneUkwenu:
You're in pains ,but I understand.

11 Likes

Re: Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here by Truckpusher(m): 12:03am On Feb 19, 2015
barcanista:
Once you dumped their lying treacherous party they've started with those kind of threads that make them look like the whipping boys . grin

Cry babies of APC grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here by Nobody: 12:06am On Feb 19, 2015
dunkem21:

Honestly, I feel for you.
That is to tell you that they are NEVER the change

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here by Nobody: 12:07am On Feb 19, 2015
Truckpusher:
Once you dumped their lying treacherous party they've started with those kind of threads that make them look like the whipping boys . grin

Cry babies of APC grin
They should go on lol

8 Likes

Re: Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here by Truckpusher(m): 12:08am On Feb 19, 2015
If you think that this thread is another cry thread for APC e-rats please share. grin

6 Likes 49 Shares

Re: Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here by pendy79: 12:08am On Feb 19, 2015
barcanista:

you will see i didnt comment on stories that you have been putting up and really i don't want to take you on so as not to damage the little reputation you may have left.

If you go through your PMs to me towards ending of last year, you will realize you have no dignity and i thank my issues of clearance/flag registration for my ship at NIMASA for derailing my planned visit to Nigeria else i would have met you as you wanted.

Thank God i didnt oblige you

I leave the content of those PMs private and confidential to preserve some dignity for you.

This thread was never about you so have no picky conscience.

52 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here by nwaanambra1(m): 12:09am On Feb 19, 2015
barcanista:

FOR YOUR MIND NOW U DEY FEEL IMPORTANT. undecided

FOR YOUR INFO, I DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT WHERE YOUR ALLEGIANCE IS BUT THE FACT IS - TO THEM YOU ARE A LEPER FIT TO BE TOUCHED ONLY WITH A GLOVE CAUSE THEY KNOW YOU CANT BE TRUSTED.

CHECK OUT WHAT 'TIT' SAID ABOUT YOU. EVEN IN HER 'KOLOMENTAL' STATE SHE STILL BELIEVES YOU ARE AN ID1OT AND AN ALIEN - GO FIGURE!

WHILE YOU ARE AT IT, READ ABOUT JUDAS ISCARIOT AND HOW HE ENDED UP. tongue tongue

REMEMBER MY WARNING TO YOU ABOUT "SPIRIT OF DOUBT"

YOU MAY NOTICE THAT I NEVER FOLLOWED YOU CAUSE I KNOW YOUR TYPE! cool

19 Likes

Re: Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here by Truckpusher(m): 12:10am On Feb 19, 2015
barcanista:
They should go on lol
Just go and get a good rest,boy.

You've been living in hell associating with these HALF MEN HALF DEMONS IN A MAN'S CLOTHING. grin

6 Likes

Re: Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here by Truckpusher(m): 12:13am On Feb 19, 2015
nwaanambra1:

FOR YOUR MIND NOW U DEY FEEL IMPORTANT. undecided

FOR YOUR INFO, I DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT WHERE YOUR ALLEGIANCE IS BUT THE FACT IS - TO THEM YOU ARE A LEPER FIT TO BE TOUCHED ONLY WITH A GLOVE CAUSE THEY KNOW YOU CANT BE TRUSTED.

CHECK OUT WHAT 'TIT' SAID ABOUT YOU. EVEN IN HER 'KOLOMENTAL' STATE SHE STILL BELIEVES YOU ARE AN ID1OT AND AN ALIEN - GO FIGURE!

WHILE YOU ARE AT IT, READ ABOUT JUDAS ISCARIOT AND HOW HE ENDED UP. tongue tongue
Another lame APC crying machine.

You think you're invisible?.....smh

9 Likes

Re: Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here by pendy79: 12:13am On Feb 19, 2015
please this thread is about Bribe to Muslim Clerics who are being bought and their conscience sought and sold for the reelection of GEJ.

will appreciate if it is not derailed and further comments aligned to the topic of the THREAD

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here by nwaanambra1(m): 12:18am On Feb 19, 2015
Truckpusher:
Another lame APC crying machine.

You think you're invisible?.....smh

YOUR COMMENT JUST PROVED MY POINT ABOUT MY REFERENCE TO JUDAS - YOUR ARE ACTUALLY GLOATING ON YOUR PURCHASE OF A MAN WITHOUT CONSCIENCE.

FOR YOUR INFO - SOME OF US OUR CONSCIENCE IS CAST ON PURE TRUTH - IT DOESN'T MELT ON HEAT NO MATTER THE TEMPERATURE. tongue tongue

16 Likes

Re: Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here by jorlons(m): 12:23am On Feb 19, 2015
To all APCians who will comment after me pls and pls let us focus on barcanista's topics and not his personality. Focusing on his personality is giving out the notion that his ''supposed'' facts are right.

Look critically you'll definitely see an info to checkmate him. Politics is like a game of chess. Just layoff on the insults. The goal here is to engage him in a discourse like he has always wanted.

#TeamChange
#WehaveDecided
#GMB/PYO our choice for the next four years.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here by Truckpusher(m): 12:33am On Feb 19, 2015
nwaanambra1:

YOUR COMMENT JUST PROVED MY POINT ABOUT MY REFERENCE TO JUDAS - YOUR ARE ACTUALLY GLOATING ON YOUR PURCHASE OF A MAN WITHOUT CONSCIENCE.

FOR YOUR INFO - SOME OF US OUR CONSCIENCE IS CAST ON PURE TRUTH - IT DOESN'T MELT ON HEAT NO MATTER THE TEMPERATURE. tongue tongue
You've probably been bought and seen people being bought for you to know that people are being brought.

I'm here on my conscience and when I see like minds I follow them and contribute my quota.
If you're buying and selling, me Truckpusher have never been priced neither have I bought anyone for anything.So you can cry me a river boy ,more tears please.

4 Likes

Re: Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here by Truckpusher(m): 12:37am On Feb 19, 2015
pendy79:
please this thread is about Bribe to Muslim Clerics who are being bought and their conscience sought and sold for the reelection of GEJ.

will appreciate if it is not derailed and further comments aligned to the topic of the THREAD
Mr Pendunce is propagating falsehood and expects reasonable answer to his shameful job. grin

Boy! You must be chief of all dunce. grin

7 Likes

Re: Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here by pendy79: 12:41am On Feb 19, 2015
Truckpusher:
Mr Pendunce is propagating falsehood and expects reasonable answer to his shameful job. grin

Boy! You must be chief of all dunce. grin

Look for something worthwhile to do with your life, I don't relate or deal with ugly gorrilla.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here by Truckpusher(m): 12:49am On Feb 19, 2015
pendy79:

Look for something worthwhile to do with your life, I don't relate or deal with ugly gorrilla.
Old rant of a bitter child from a bitter womb and ended up with a bitter party..... Your moniker should be Bitterdinho.

11 Likes

Re: Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here by pendy79: 12:57am On Feb 19, 2015
Truckpusher:
Old rant of a bitter child from a bitter womb and ended up with a bitter party..... Your moniker should be Bitterdinho.

Sorry I have no time to engage your daftness, have other sensible things to engage my time with.

But frankly. Consider a plastic surgery, it will aid your aging can't imagine you at 65. You will be a nightmare to encounter at night.

Shalom apelike.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here by Truckpusher(m): 12:59am On Feb 19, 2015
pendy79:

Sorry I have no time to engage your daftness, have other sensible things to engage my time with.

But frankly. Consider a plastic surgery, it will aid your aging can't imagine you at 65. You will be a nightmare to encounter at night.

Shalom apelike.
Did you pick up your mom's panties and bra before you left my house? undecided

10 Likes

Re: Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here by blackjack21(m): 1:14am On Feb 19, 2015
barcanista:

Forgive them, they are only doing it in ignorance.
It is certainly either they did not read your write-up or the did not comprehend it.

I believe there is a similarity between your reasons and my ideas. For if GMB were to be contesting under APGA he will certainly get my vote.

I understand I have no right to know who you wish to vote. And I will respect your freedom of affiliation with the party of your choice, and your right to vote for candidate of your choice, whatsoever your reasons are, whether I agree with them or not, and I will fight for your right.

However, I also wish you still have the respect you had for GMB, and you'll still vote him, or you have also change your mind on him?

Wish you all the best.

2 Likes

Re: Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here by Blackfire(m): 1:30am On Feb 19, 2015
enter thread*sees so much hate* exit

2 Likes

Re: Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here by LFJ: 1:44am On Feb 19, 2015
barcanista:
That is to tell you that they are NEVER the change

I guess Jonathan is the definition of your new change?

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

President Mohammed Buhari Congratulates APC And Adegboyega Isiaka Oyetola / Segalink Calls out Michael Morgan And Hundeyin For Cyberbullying And Defamation / Chimaroke Nnamani Working For Us - APC Campaign Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.