Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,445 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Diezani Alison-madueke Back In UK Court - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diezani Alison-madueke Back In UK Court (16728 Views)

Diezani Alison-Madueke's Lagos Properties In Pictures - EFCC / Diezani's Alison-Madueke's Banana Island Edifice Seized By FG (Photos) / Diezani Alison- Madueke Walking On The Street Of London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diezani Alison-madueke Back In UK Court by ExAngel007(f): 6:49am On Apr 05, 2016
– Diezani was first arraigned in the court last year October along with four others

– It is believed that the NCA is working in league with the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) in the probe of the former minister

Embattled immediate past minister of petroleum resources, Mrs Diezani Alison-Madueke will today, April 5, make a return to the Westminster Magistrate’s Court in London to answer for money laundering and bribery allegations.

Recall that she was arrested along with four others by the United Kingdom’s National Crime Agency (NCA) over money laundering allegation.

She was first arraigned in the court last year October along with four others with £27,000 cash seized from her London apartment. She was granted bail.

The court ruled in October 2015 that the cash can be held for six months before she is arraigned after investigations.

The ex-minister’s siblings- Messrs Abiye Agama and Somye Agama operate some UK-based businesses that were hurriedly shut after the NCA and the EFCC searchlight became intense.

It is believed that the NCA is working in league with the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) in the probe of the former minister.

While Mrs Alison-Madueke was battling arrest in London, her Abuja home was raided by the EFCC while her partners were stalked by the Interpol in Switzerland.

Meanwhile, embattled Kaduna state governor, Nasir El-Rufai has gotten into another trouble as organized labour in the state are set to shut down all activities in the state following his alleged anti-workers policies and excesses.

https://www.naij.com/788486-uk-court-set-for-ex-minister-diezani-alison-madueke.html?source=index_main

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Back In UK Court by powerfulsettingz: 6:52am On Apr 05, 2016
Trial as usual
At the end no conviction

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Back In UK Court by luvinhubby(m): 6:54am On Apr 05, 2016
Let her be tried, if guilty jail her, if not let the woman be.

We had fuel under watch but no fuel after her watch.

Buharii ooo !!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Back In UK Court by Nobody: 6:55am On Apr 05, 2016
And the story continues

3 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Back In UK Court by greatiyk4u(m): 6:55am On Apr 05, 2016
The evil that "men" do lives with and after them
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Back In UK Court by Tallesty1(m): 6:55am On Apr 05, 2016
Will it stop the killing in benue?

2 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Back In UK Court by Nobody: 6:56am On Apr 05, 2016
And the Season continues
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Back In UK Court by fulanimafia: 7:02am On Apr 05, 2016
Great, most people must have thought she had been let off the hook. Awaiting the logical conclusion of this case and her sentencing.

The fact that she has to leave her posh Mayfair mansion and go and face the agents of justice, shows that Buhari's war against corruption is alive and kicking hard.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Back In UK Court by Goke7: 7:04am On Apr 05, 2016
Thought she was sick with cancer sef abi she don recover
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Back In UK Court by Sunky200: 7:09am On Apr 05, 2016
that's good
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Back In UK Court by feldido(m): 7:22am On Apr 05, 2016
There's been alot of Corruption stories of late to distract us, Please what are they trying to cover? embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Back In UK Court by Sunky200: 7:39am On Apr 05, 2016
event like this will help restore sanity to our public office holders
may justice prevail
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Back In UK Court by Tunami(m): 7:58am On Apr 05, 2016
ok.[b]ok.[/b]ok.
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Back In UK Court by tolexy007(m): 8:53am On Apr 05, 2016
cheesy Ok...........................let it begin
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Back In UK Court by harmless011: 8:53am On Apr 05, 2016
I like the fact that this woman is being prosecuted by the UK government because if it is here it would have been arrest, bail set at 500 Milla, before long she will be released and then adjournment after adjournment till case dismissed for lack of evidence. I think it is time we outsource our justice system to UK.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Back In UK Court by AntiWailer: 8:54am On Apr 05, 2016
ok
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Back In UK Court by SexxyMafi(f): 8:55am On Apr 05, 2016
powerfulsettingz:
Trial as usual

She never die... Thats the good news, hope still dey fo the recovery of our funds
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Back In UK Court by frankblinkz(m): 8:56am On Apr 05, 2016
Them still dey probe dix woman....ok oo,after u recover d money from her...locate my house please,i need ma share cus am a nigerian too.....9ja bet never want pay me yet ooo

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Back In UK Court by AmAlbert(m): 8:57am On Apr 05, 2016
Make e no rili be say somebody somewhere just DEY try cover up somethings with all this campaign sha....

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Back In UK Court by slimpoppa(m): 8:57am On Apr 05, 2016
Ok

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Back In UK Court by sweetheart01(f): 9:00am On Apr 05, 2016
....fank God she didn't die!...if she did our looted money could av also died wif her{if dere is any sha}
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Back In UK Court by Goddex: 9:02am On Apr 05, 2016
They can try her but fact remains that . . .

5 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Back In UK Court by Firefire(m): 9:02am On Apr 05, 2016
APC always chasing shadow, anytime the heat of their incompetence is becoming unbearable they release corruption probing news to give their zombies organism..

Btw: May all looters of our common wealth (both in APC & PDP including civil servants) never find peace in this life and the life to come. Ameen!

7 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Back In UK Court by MadCow1: 9:03am On Apr 05, 2016
Sweeeet
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Back In UK Court by henrydadon(m): 9:04am On Apr 05, 2016
i thought they said she was sick..abi dele momodu photoshop picture give us ni
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Back In UK Court by Yksoul(m): 9:04am On Apr 05, 2016
IF FOUND GUILTY JAIL HER,AND I HOPE SHE IS GUILTY
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Back In UK Court by Halaz(m): 9:05am On Apr 05, 2016
what are you going to do with so much money at this age? give everything you know that it doesn't belongs you and enjoy your life... simple.
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Back In UK Court by moscobabs(m): 9:06am On Apr 05, 2016
even though I'm not rich but I thank God for giving me opotunity to drink my garri and groundnut peacefully at the corner of my room

Maduake,Dasuki, Metuh,Saraki and co enjoyed lives at their early life and now facing trial which could lead to them ending up in jail if found guilty at their old age.

Life Vanity upon Vanity !!!!

3 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Back In UK Court by Caseless: 9:08am On Apr 05, 2016
Good!

Hope she shows her 'borimakpa' head to the judge so as to curry favor like she did via dele momodu last time.
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Back In UK Court by pretydiva(f): 9:08am On Apr 05, 2016
Nice 1. Nobody is above d law

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Has A List Of Persons To Be Lagos Governors - Jide Adediran / INEC Accuses Pat Utomi Of ‘Invading’ Lagos Office, Reports Him To DSS & Police / Niger Coup: Tinubu Meets Abdulsalami, Ribadu, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.