Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,774 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

There Are So Many craddle-robbers Out There - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / There Are So Many craddle-robbers Out There (459 Views)

My Wife Arranged Armed Robbers To Rob And Kill Me... Husband Tells Court / Beware Of Craddle Robbers / Super Woman: Housewife Disarms Robbers With Hot Water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

There Are So Many craddle-robbers Out There by kay29000(m): 11:38pm On Feb 18, 2015
I was just thinking about this the other day. Everyday, or at least every week, there is a case of one pedo.phile caught or the other. I mean, this is a weekly occurrence now in Nigeria. Think about it, the ones we hear about are the ones that were caught; think about the thousands out there that get away with it daily.

A couple of months ago, I kind of took upon myself to carry out my own research on grown women that I know on whether or not they were sexually molested while they were younger, and to my surprise, a lot of them told me they were molested sexually by older men when they were between 9-12. I think we need to start watching our daughters/wards closer...Don't let any man take way your little one's innocence.

(1) (Reply)

Bride Walks Out Of Wedding When Groom Fails Math Test / Prince Williams Wife, Duchess Of Cambridge, Gives Birth To Girl / The Agony Of Lossing Ones Parent At Childhood.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.