Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

What Obasanjo Really Tore Up - Abimbola Adelakun - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Obasanjo Really Tore Up - Abimbola Adelakun (34365 Views)

Adelakun Adeoye Pushing His Spoilt Car On Road (Pics) / "Why We Wish Our Presidents Dead" - Abimbola Adelakun / What Do Nigerians Do With The Tinubu Documentary?- ABIMBOLA ADELAKUN (punch) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Obasanjo Really Tore Up - Abimbola Adelakun by GodsKate: 10:33am On Feb 19, 2015
Don't be stranded, keep up with news/events/business/research/... at lower cost.
Mtn&Etisalat DATA BUNDLES are available @cheaper rates for your smart phones (androids, windows, java, symbian, iPhones, BB Z10, BB Q3,...) and via modems.
VALID FOR 30DAYS.

MTN;
1GB - N1,200 (or 1,300 MTN airtime)
2GB - N2,400 (or 2,500 MTN airtime)
3GB - N3,600 (or 3,800 MTN airtime)
5GB - N6,000 (or 6,200 MTN airtime)

ETISALAT:
250MB - N400 (or 500 etisalat or mtn airtime)
500MB - N700 (or 900 etisalat or mtn airtime)
650MB - N800 (or 1,000 etisalat or mtn airtime)
750mb -N1000 (or 1,200 etisalat or mtn airtime)
1GB - N1,400 (or 1,500 etisalat or mtn airtime)
1.5gb is N1800 (or 2000 etisalat or mtn airtime)
2GB - N2,600 (or 2,800 etisalat or mtn airtime)
3GB - N3,900 (no airtime option)

Your line is credited with data automatically after payment.

EITHER make your payment via bank deposit or ATM/online transfer OR pay via recharge card: (see differences in price list)

for order and inquiries,
Call/SMS/Whatspp
GK on 08032719286 or
HC on 08033756845 to order.
Re: What Obasanjo Really Tore Up - Abimbola Adelakun by Mylove55(f): 10:35am On Feb 19, 2015
shadelek:
Obj is the big fish that keeps disturbing the river of PDP at the national level for some years back. Thank God he is no longer part of us. Without obj, PDP will achieve everything achievable. Gej till 2019
obj is d big rigger of election for pdp,obj help gej to rigg in 2011,'mr fix it' cannot do it alone,gej is gone,is on his way to jail,sai buhari

1 Like

Re: What Obasanjo Really Tore Up - Abimbola Adelakun by Nobody: 10:42am On Feb 19, 2015
We were told he tore up is daughter -in-law in the bedroom.
Re: What Obasanjo Really Tore Up - Abimbola Adelakun by authenticated: 10:44am On Feb 19, 2015
Why should we look at someone that a no body in the presnce of god as a somebody. who is he OBJ. He should be thinking of how he will be accommodated in hell by now. Than to be causing sleepless nights for the youths. I hope Apc will welcome him soon.
Re: What Obasanjo Really Tore Up - Abimbola Adelakun by alobam1: 10:46am On Feb 19, 2015
This piece was written by my Number 1 journalist in the Print Media. Adunni Adelakun.. Thumbs up babe..I would tell her, writeup made the Frontpage on Nairaland..
Re: What Obasanjo Really Tore Up - Abimbola Adelakun by BabaO2: 10:47am On Feb 19, 2015
Discuss your story among your ibo folks, it has no bearing as usual. whatever biblical coloration you might be searching for, Obasanjo was smarter than you little minds, he supervised the tearing of the card, the card was not torn by himself.
For Biblical Saul analogy, Jonathan should be more worried here, because the power (i.e God/Obasanjo) that enthroned him (Saul/Jonathan) was the same power (God/Obasanjo) that rejected and dethroned Saul/Jonathan.
Re: What Obasanjo Really Tore Up - Abimbola Adelakun by bokohalal(m): 10:48am On Feb 19, 2015
bokohalal:
Writer's analogy is dead wrong. If every Igbo, Nigerian, African or Black still adhered to their traditional way of life then he would have had a point. That a vast majority of these people have abandoned their heritage, thinking it was for the best , then he cannot begrudge Obasanjo rejecting PDP.
All those in support of the writer, and are Christians or Muslims, are hypocrites.
Re: What Obasanjo Really Tore Up - Abimbola Adelakun by ola777passwasco: 11:01am On Feb 19, 2015
i wonder y obasanjo did not tear all d stolen fund he acquire during his 8years tenure as president
Re: What Obasanjo Really Tore Up - Abimbola Adelakun by gemick(m): 11:04am On Feb 19, 2015
...nice piece of work Abimbola, this is one well research piece and well articulated piece i have read since this political heat started in Nija, deep reading between the line and interpretation of actions......thanks for redefining the obvious most misinterpreted concept in nigeria - "stateman"...
Re: What Obasanjo Really Tore Up - Abimbola Adelakun by Mylove55(f): 11:05am On Feb 19, 2015
jerflakes:
[size=15pt]You know, this amuses me.

OBJ thats a confirmed criminal, is now seen as a progressive?

That goes to show you the type of heavy criminals APC accommodate.

To the extent GMB openly said that OBJ's endorsement of him will give him more votes.

Change indeed.

By the way, who has been deceiving GMB that he will preside over Nigeria again?

GMB has taken his dreams too far, someone please WAKE HIM UP!
[/size]
everybody is shouting 'what change' wil he bring to apc,is he d one to bring about d changes or they want to change him? beside he is not a member of apc,to clarify u saTANiod,buhari need everyone's vote,both d good and d criminals.like jesus wants both d good and d bad to come to him.forget about corrupt pdp/obj.just vote for change

2 Likes

Re: What Obasanjo Really Tore Up - Abimbola Adelakun by Ofido(m): 11:09am On Feb 19, 2015
OBJ is not morally just to criticize GEJ in any way. if not for anything GEJ has allowed elections to be held free and fair in his time. durin OBJ's tenure, who has anyones vote ever counted? he wil jst stay in the villa and decides who wins election and he has the mouth to talk now... rubbish
Re: What Obasanjo Really Tore Up - Abimbola Adelakun by olaboy001(m): 11:09am On Feb 19, 2015
[s]
ichidodo:
OBJ can go to hell for all we care....
[/s]
In Kiss Daniel's Voice..
Sho mo pe o stewpid, ma lo ro pe iro ni
Re: What Obasanjo Really Tore Up - Abimbola Adelakun by Shubbylee(m): 11:13am On Feb 19, 2015
temitemi1:
Obasanjo can never be seen as a stateman but statetout... GEJ till 2019!!!

GEJ can never be as Relevant Politically (Both Nationally and Internationally) as Obasanjo. #Fact.....GEJ and Obasanjo would settle their Quarrel, don't carry their matter on ur head. Be wise
Re: What Obasanjo Really Tore Up - Abimbola Adelakun by ichidodo: 11:15am On Feb 19, 2015
olaboy001:
[s]
In Kiss Daniel's Voice..
Sho mo pe o stewpid, ma lo ro pe iro ni
[/s]
E bu Otele Ewu.
Re: What Obasanjo Really Tore Up - Abimbola Adelakun by Nobody: 11:16am On Feb 19, 2015
chamboy:
[s]Quick Polls

For Buhari click like

For Jonathan click share[/s]

Nonsense. Why not say click like for GEJ and share for GMB
Re: What Obasanjo Really Tore Up - Abimbola Adelakun by Wolexdey(m): 11:17am On Feb 19, 2015
Nice article...Nigerians await more comic drama's...

We hope for a better Nigeria God Willing.
Re: What Obasanjo Really Tore Up - Abimbola Adelakun by chamboy(m): 11:19am On Feb 19, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Nonsense. Why not say click like for GEJ and share for GMB
do ur own Gej pikin
Re: What Obasanjo Really Tore Up - Abimbola Adelakun by nortcentrallord(m): 11:21am On Feb 19, 2015
The End of OBJ. You will be remembered for all your doings including all the tearing from papers to daughter inlaws pants. Bad thing you never tried to mend all your life.

1 Like

Re: What Obasanjo Really Tore Up - Abimbola Adelakun by Forwetinnah: 11:25am On Feb 19, 2015
jerflakes:
[size=15pt]You know, this amuses me.

OBJ thats a confirmed criminal, is now seen as a progressive?

That goes to show you the type of heavy criminals APC accommodate.

To the extent GMB openly said that OBJ's endorsement of him will give him more votes.

Change indeed.

By the way, who has been deceiving GMB that he will preside over Nigeria again?

GMB has taken his dreams too far, someone please WAKE HIM UP!
[/size]

All the congealed criminals in Nigeria from independence are all change advocates supporting Buhari...very hilarious. Obasanjo’s character/personality is as terrible as his face

2 Likes

Re: What Obasanjo Really Tore Up - Abimbola Adelakun by ShakurM(m): 11:26am On Feb 19, 2015
ShegsDayo:

Man, according to Aristotle, is a political animal. So, forgive my curiosity what exactly is your point.
N.B: I am not sympathetic to any party nor politician.
very simple. A person who is interested in social and political issues, especially one who actively participates in politics.
Re: What Obasanjo Really Tore Up - Abimbola Adelakun by Shubbylee(m): 11:32am On Feb 19, 2015
korel9:
He can tear his agbada and sokoto for all I care angry

For now it is GEJ till Obj hugs transformer in the name of vexing tyns grin

There's no power in Nigeria under GEJ, if OBJ hugs transformer today, transformer would hug him back. LOL!!
Re: What Obasanjo Really Tore Up - Abimbola Adelakun by naira2dollar: 11:47am On Feb 19, 2015
Story for the goons. undecided
Re: What Obasanjo Really Tore Up - Abimbola Adelakun by tuyi19: 11:48am On Feb 19, 2015
simplemach:
I read some, e long, i no fit finish am. But in summary, Pa OBJ is a disgrace to the entire black race.

is your own father not a disgrace to the black race by giving birth to brainless idiot like you?
Re: What Obasanjo Really Tore Up - Abimbola Adelakun by naira2dollar: 11:50am On Feb 19, 2015
My wish is for a new Nigeria ruled by a totally new and reliable people and not leopards that can never change their skins

1 Like

Re: What Obasanjo Really Tore Up - Abimbola Adelakun by Vikthor(m): 12:02pm On Feb 19, 2015
Am on my way to wake him up
he needs to b aroused from his "Mental" Coma

1 Like

Re: What Obasanjo Really Tore Up - Abimbola Adelakun by fapcrook(m): 12:04pm On Feb 19, 2015
Chukwugekwu:
that is problem of not going to school. .......An educated state man can never acted like a tout .....

ANYWAY GEJ TILL 2019
this your grammar....'can never acted'
Re: What Obasanjo Really Tore Up - Abimbola Adelakun by VANHELLSING: 12:06pm On Feb 19, 2015
philips70:

You endorse an article happily yet celebrate a character taken to tatters in it? Go back and read the article with soulful brain again. Let me help you. The writer is saying OBJ cannot divorce himself from the shame and ignominy GEJ and PDP has brought to Nigeria in any way. Now you have a clue go back and read it again.
^^^Well, the article dwell solely on the man OBJ & PDP & if you have any deductive sense & comprehension ability you would've deduced that the author inferred at the end of the article, that his exit from PDP & GEJ led government might portend a positive change or He as a "SEPULCHRE" has sensed a change from the PDP he bastardised & hence decides to jump ship.

And by the way, my partisanship does not becloud my sense of identifying & praising a well written article. I an not a hypocrite like some of you "pay par post minions"
Re: What Obasanjo Really Tore Up - Abimbola Adelakun by fapcrook(m): 12:09pm On Feb 19, 2015
People keep calling OBJ names but the real issue is that there are 'big' problems within PDP
Re: What Obasanjo Really Tore Up - Abimbola Adelakun by badesco(m): 12:14pm On Feb 19, 2015
deeozi:
If only the youth would help themselves by stop being used by the old men who are after their own selfish desires.
You can tear your card but you can not tear who you are.
We need change but we need a credible change.

The people that are clamouring for change is a good one, but did they actual have the kind of change Nigerians desire? Nigerians don't only change for changing sake, but a change that would have a good impact on the citizenry. To me, change could come from any those two known political parties in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: What Obasanjo Really Tore Up - Abimbola Adelakun by shadelek(m): 12:19pm On Feb 19, 2015
Mylove55:
obj is d big rigger of election for pdp,obj help gej to rigg in 2011,'mr fix it' cannot do it alone,gej is gone,is on his way to jail,sai buhari
For your mind right? Coz what I am seeing is that gej will rule till 2019
Re: What Obasanjo Really Tore Up - Abimbola Adelakun by pxdaniel(m): 12:43pm On Feb 19, 2015
chamboy:
Quick Polls

For Buhari click like

For Jonathan click share

4 ur mind now, u r d jega of nairaland abi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Rescue" Of Kidnapped Forestry Students In Kaduna After Battle (Video) / Tinubu Replies Atiku On Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says He Has Lost His Moral Compass / Nigerians Are Forgetful Of My Achievements - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.