Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,198 members, 7,839,078 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Jonathan’s Kinsman Takes Buhari To Court Over Certificate Issue - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan’s Kinsman Takes Buhari To Court Over Certificate Issue (16744 Views)

Jonathan’s Kinsman In Trouble Over $289m Special Votes For NIA- The Nation / Navy Kills Tompolo's Kinsman In Warri / Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan’s Kinsman Takes Buhari To Court Over Certificate Issue by Viktor1983(m): 8:35am On Feb 19, 2015
All join
Re: Jonathan’s Kinsman Takes Buhari To Court Over Certificate Issue by cycline404(m): 8:35am On Feb 19, 2015
Still on this certificate matter again!
What was the judgement on the 3 abuja lawyers?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Kinsman Takes Buhari To Court Over Certificate Issue by Edifyer: 8:35am On Feb 19, 2015
He should go and read Obasanjo's book tittle MY WATCH

Sai GMB

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Kinsman Takes Buhari To Court Over Certificate Issue by Rainmaker69(m): 8:36am On Feb 19, 2015
Na wah oh. Talk about flogging a dead horse.
Re: Jonathan’s Kinsman Takes Buhari To Court Over Certificate Issue by FazzyKachi(m): 8:36am On Feb 19, 2015
Here we go again! Oluwa biko see dz Country thru.
Re: Jonathan’s Kinsman Takes Buhari To Court Over Certificate Issue by Jibabs2(m): 8:37am On Feb 19, 2015
Dis ppl d fear buhari well well. SAI BUHARI
Re: Jonathan’s Kinsman Takes Buhari To Court Over Certificate Issue by rottennaija(m): 8:37am On Feb 19, 2015
Some Nigerians
Re: Jonathan’s Kinsman Takes Buhari To Court Over Certificate Issue by Nobody: 8:37am On Feb 19, 2015
It is the right of every Nigerian to seek legal route irrespective of tribe and religion. Those people did well, let the judge decide.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Kinsman Takes Buhari To Court Over Certificate Issue by tope3x(m): 8:37am On Feb 19, 2015
To hell with Jonathan and his kinsman....One thing is certain,and that is otueke for Jonathan
Sai Buhari

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Kinsman Takes Buhari To Court Over Certificate Issue by dayjee: 8:38am On Feb 19, 2015
Let's see where this goes shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Jonathan’s Kinsman Takes Buhari To Court Over Certificate Issue by Pweetyradiance(f): 8:39am On Feb 19, 2015
I get so upset when they keep emphasizing on this certificate issue as though it's the certificate that will make Nigeria a better place. Nigeria focus on paper qualifications which can easily be bought with money, and that's one of the reason's why most people go extra miles in school to make sure they get a stamped and sealed paper called * certificates* The skills is what matters jare and what you have got upstairs. liltle wonder I find people who can't even spell their names correctly parading themselves as graduates with a coconut head filled with water.

certificate or no certificate if Buhari has been destined by God to win the forthcoming election no man born of a woman can ulter the plan. I luv the man though

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Kinsman Takes Buhari To Court Over Certificate Issue by Nobody: 8:41am On Feb 19, 2015
how can a man with only military experience rule a civilian country .... some people are extra ordinary blind ....... though am still listening to lucky dube .... prisoner

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Kinsman Takes Buhari To Court Over Certificate Issue by deejayterabyte(m): 8:42am On Feb 19, 2015
TippyTop:
The others who took Buhari to court are not Jonathan's kinsmen. If I had money I would have done the same, there's no place for illiterates in Nigerian public life. We stopped illiterates from ascending to power through the use of coups in 1999.

Buhari should join his friend in sambisa, if they're capture enough land they can both set up their caliphate there.

Shut up, you sound frustrated, I don't care if you enjoy some goodies from this corrupt government, or you are a TANOID, all we know is Otuoke is calling jonathan seriously and he will pick that call

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Kinsman Takes Buhari To Court Over Certificate Issue by Saucekide25(m): 8:42am On Feb 19, 2015
Get up to #5000 Discount and Swift Delivery when you order items on Jumia.com[Pay on Delivery]...To place your orders Call or Whatsapp (08122204769)or e-mail me via (Eonuegbu1@gmail.com).[/quote]
Re: Jonathan’s Kinsman Takes Buhari To Court Over Certificate Issue by Nobody: 8:42am On Feb 19, 2015
Pweetyradiance:
I get so upset when they keep emphasizing on this certificate issue as though it's the certificate that will make Nigeria a better place. Nigeria focus on paper qualifications which can easily be bought with money, and that's one of the reason's why most people go extra miles in school to make sure they get a stamped and sealed paper called * certificates* The skills is what matters jare and what you have got upstairs. liltle wonder I find people who can't even spell their names correctly parading themselves as graduates with a coconut head filled with water.

certificate or no certificate if Buhari has been destined by God to win the forthcoming election no man born of a woman can ulter the plan. I luv the man though
I love your shoes
Re: Jonathan’s Kinsman Takes Buhari To Court Over Certificate Issue by Pweetyradiance(f): 8:44am On Feb 19, 2015
john4reala:
I love your shoes
point of correction my oversized shoes, Lols. tanx anyway
Re: Jonathan’s Kinsman Takes Buhari To Court Over Certificate Issue by Nnamnsoowo(m): 8:44am On Feb 19, 2015
Let keep watching as events unfold.
Re: Jonathan’s Kinsman Takes Buhari To Court Over Certificate Issue by lovelife206(m): 8:44am On Feb 19, 2015
The man is high on weed? grin grin
Re: Jonathan’s Kinsman Takes Buhari To Court Over Certificate Issue by WOCKHARDI(m): 8:45am On Feb 19, 2015
Let the courts determine this certificate issue once and for all because there are so many loose ends : perjury, army denial, forged certificate, principal's letter of recommendation ( in lieu of cert ) etc etc.
The earlier, the better.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Kinsman Takes Buhari To Court Over Certificate Issue by Nobody: 8:46am On Feb 19, 2015
Mind you all who are actually shying away on this vital issue, any intellect fellow will tell you this matter stronge,.

That's where mother of corruption lay on..APC fate on win or lose lay on this issue [result forge is a delicate 1st class issue in court]

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Kinsman Takes Buhari To Court Over Certificate Issue by MoneyGreen(m): 8:46am On Feb 19, 2015
Ok the have gone to court abi? They should remain there grin

March4Buhari

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Kinsman Takes Buhari To Court Over Certificate Issue by Dinirojones(m): 8:47am On Feb 19, 2015
Enuf of the gibbrish...let's discuss orda important issues like our missing 20billion nd why ifeayin Uba a chief taniod who was a culprit in the kerosene subsidy scandal is nt in jail!! undecided
simplemach:
I even wonder why this whole certificate scandal was left to lye low. Imagine a presidential candidate of a country like Nigeria with a population of over 170million people presenting an obviously fake result and nothing is being done about it and infact he is still even in the presidential race. This left me with no other option than the fact that there is definitely a bond between GMB/APC and The INEC. And they still say they want to bring change. Pls what do they want to change Nigeria to?
Re: Jonathan’s Kinsman Takes Buhari To Court Over Certificate Issue by j4sure(m): 8:47am On Feb 19, 2015
ok
Re: Jonathan’s Kinsman Takes Buhari To Court Over Certificate Issue by blezynetym(f): 8:48am On Feb 19, 2015
free2ryhme:
Go tell Jonathan who put you up to this that both of you have failed

Sai buhari

Hit like if you believe in APC click share if PDP is a failed party

Asiwaju progressive congress is a failed party.

GEJtill2019

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Kinsman Takes Buhari To Court Over Certificate Issue by Dinirojones(m): 8:48am On Feb 19, 2015
Seconded!! grin
deejayterabyte:

Shut up, you sound frustrated, I don't care if you enjoy some goodies from this corrupt government, or you are a TANOID, all we know is Otuoke is calling jonathan seriously and he will pick that call
Re: Jonathan’s Kinsman Takes Buhari To Court Over Certificate Issue by simplemach(m): 8:50am On Feb 19, 2015
Dinirojones:
Enuf of the gibbrish...let's discuss orda important issues like our missing 20billion nd why ifeayin Uba a chief taniod who was a culprit in the kerosene subsidy scandal is nt in jail!! undecided
u go find the 20billion and then put Ifeanyi Uba in jail. Mtttcheeeeeeeewwww
Re: Jonathan’s Kinsman Takes Buhari To Court Over Certificate Issue by free2ryhme: 8:52am On Feb 19, 2015
blezynetym:

GEJtill2019

blezynetym:

GEJtill2019

You are as clueless as your shoeless and Docile president

U even ugly for your dp grin
Re: Jonathan’s Kinsman Takes Buhari To Court Over Certificate Issue by IDERAWOLE(m): 8:53am On Feb 19, 2015
Vock:
This certificate ish sha,but I thought the Tanoids have moved on from that
Anyone thinking Buhari will be disqualified is on a long thing
Moreover they said APC has supporters only on social media, then let's go to the polls and settle our grouse there

Majority of those dying for Mr Jona have shown that it is not only their Oga wey be bush man. All of them are.

As far as they are concerned, whatever happens on the social media means nothing. And they are accusing Buhari that he can't use computer.

God will deliver this nation from this militants in power.
Re: Jonathan’s Kinsman Takes Buhari To Court Over Certificate Issue by Nobody: 8:53am On Feb 19, 2015
Pweetyradiance:

Don't be sarcastic my dear what's the need of going to school,.don't shy away from the truth

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Kinsman Takes Buhari To Court Over Certificate Issue by chamboy(m): 8:54am On Feb 19, 2015
Someone should sue GEJ n cohorts to court for #Ekitigate
Re: Jonathan’s Kinsman Takes Buhari To Court Over Certificate Issue by TippyTop(m): 8:57am On Feb 19, 2015
deejayterabyte:

Get some medicine for the heart attack in March. Jonnyboy till 2019.

Islamic clerics belong in mosques not Aso Rock, Imam Buhari should go back to mosque.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Kinsman Takes Buhari To Court Over Certificate Issue by blezynetym(f): 9:04am On Feb 19, 2015
free2ryhme:

You are as clueless as your shoeless and Docile president

U even ugly for your dp grin
Monkey no fine mama like am. Animal. Come on let's see who is more beautiful, show urself remove dat thing on ur dp. Obj family

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari, Yahaya Bello, Ikpeazu & Others Honored At Daily Times 91st Anniversary / Beggars In Kano State Return To Streets / With 2019 In Sight, I And President Buhari Are On Rescue Mission - Tinubu Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.