Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

I Need Help With Samsung Galaxy Mega - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Need Help With Samsung Galaxy Mega (2242 Views)

The New Doogee X9 Pro- Same Design With Samsung Galaxy / My Wonderful Experience With Samsung Care Nigeria / The Galaxy Mega 6.3 Enigma: How To Enable 3G (4G). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help With Samsung Galaxy Mega by twinskenny(m): 8:10am On Feb 19, 2015
Hello all

please i need your help. my samsung galaxy mega is always on EDGE it wont change to 3g or 4g

even if i select wdcma or lte from the network option.. instead the network will disappear totaly

please how do i rectify this?

the EDGE IS TOOO SLOW

thanks
Re: I Need Help With Samsung Galaxy Mega by hovatek: 9:19am On Feb 19, 2015
twinskenny:
Hello all

please i need your help. my samsung galaxy mega is always on EDGE it wont change to 3g or 4g

even if i select wdcma or lte from the network option.. instead the network will disappear totaly

the EDGE IS TOOO SLOW

thanks

IS your phone running on stock or custom ROM?
Are you in an area with 3G/4G network?
Re: I Need Help With Samsung Galaxy Mega by twinskenny(m): 1:32pm On Feb 19, 2015
post=30872076:

IS your phone running on stock or custom ROM?
Are you in an area with 3G/4G network?

Well am.in an area where there is 3g n 4g coverage. I dont understand what u mean by stock or custom rom. But the phone is not rooted
Re: I Need Help With Samsung Galaxy Mega by Wilfem(m): 4:42pm On Feb 19, 2015
twinskenny:
Hello all
the EDGE IS TOOO SLOW
thanks
What network do you use? Whichever it is, try and call the customer care and complain to them to enable 3g services on your line. I've had experiences with some lines not having 3g services until I contacted the customer care, who later activated it from their network end.
Re: I Need Help With Samsung Galaxy Mega by twinskenny(m): 7:01pm On Feb 19, 2015
Wilfem:

What network do you use? Whichever it is, try and call the customer care and complain to them to enable 3g services on your line. I've had experiences with some lines not having 3g services until I contacted the customer care, who later activated it from their network end.

I have called them. They cant offer aby help
Re: I Need Help With Samsung Galaxy Mega by twinskenny(m): 11:09pm On Feb 19, 2015
if i root the phone will it make it difference?

have taken the phone to glo office. no solution
Re: I Need Help With Samsung Galaxy Mega by kulex2k1(m): 6:29am On Feb 20, 2015
just try anoda netwrk on it and see if dia is a change.. ill jus advixe u also try doing an OS upgrade if available.
Re: I Need Help With Samsung Galaxy Mega by Votukpa(m): 7:12am On Feb 20, 2015
Is it an american at&t mega? 5.8 or 6.3 inches?
Re: I Need Help With Samsung Galaxy Mega by twinskenny(m): 8:02am On Feb 20, 2015
kulex2k1:
just try anoda netwrk on it and see if dia is a change.. ill jus advixe u also try doing an OS upgrade if available.

it doesnt bros. i even put that sim in another phone and 3g appear. i think the phone has the issue
Re: I Need Help With Samsung Galaxy Mega by twinskenny(m): 8:03am On Feb 20, 2015
Votukpa:
Is it an american at&t mega? 5.8 or 6.3 inches?

yes it America AT&T 6.3 inches
Re: I Need Help With Samsung Galaxy Mega by Votukpa(m): 9:22am On Feb 20, 2015
twinskenny:

yes it America AT&T 6.3 inches

Today is ur lucky day.

I had the same problem and I had it fixed.
Here my whatsapp 0703913006.

Il give u a walk through on to enable higher speeds.
Re: I Need Help With Samsung Galaxy Mega by twinskenny(m): 3:03pm On Feb 20, 2015
Votukpa:

Today is ur lucky day.

I had the same problem and I had it fixed.
Here my whatsapp 0703913006.

Il give u a walk through on to enable higher speeds.

Thanks so much but ur number is not complete
Re: I Need Help With Samsung Galaxy Mega by Votukpa(m): 3:12pm On Feb 20, 2015
twinskenny:

Thanks so much but ur nlumber is not complete

Apologies 07037913006
Re: I Need Help With Samsung Galaxy Mega by twinskenny(m): 7:33am On Feb 21, 2015
Re: I Need Help With Samsung Galaxy Mega by twinskenny(m): 7:34am On Feb 21, 2015
h10
Re: I Need Help With Samsung Galaxy Mega by twinskenny(m): 7:35am On Feb 21, 2015
Re: I Need Help With Samsung Galaxy Mega by twinskenny(m): 7:37am On Feb 21, 2015
Re: I Need Help With Samsung Galaxy Mega by twinskenny(m): 8:22am On Feb 21, 2015
Re: I Need Help With Samsung Galaxy Mega by twinskenny(m): 1:14pm On Feb 22, 2015
Re: I Need Help With Samsung Galaxy Mega by indigold2010(m): 1:45pm On Feb 22, 2015
get a working qcn file from a working mega and write it to ur phone with z3x box or qpst. it's easy. no need to root .
Re: I Need Help With Samsung Galaxy Mega by twinskenny(m): 6:41am On Feb 24, 2015
indigold2010:
get a working qcn file from a working mega and write it to ur phone with z3x box or qpst. it's easy. no need to root .

okay...i will try that

(1) (Reply)

Android 1+1 Offer Is Back & Better On Airtel / Check Out Tecno Camon C5 & C8 Lollipop UI / Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.