Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,240 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

Recharge Card Printing Business; How Viable Is It? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Recharge Card Printing Business; How Viable Is It? (28294 Views)

Business: How To Convert You Excess Airtime To Cash In Bank Instantly / A-z Of 1st Grade Used Clothes Business & How To Make Profit From It! (UPDATED) / How Viable Is Cold Room Business. .please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recharge Card Printing Business; How Viable Is It? by Whynotthetruth(m): 3:06pm On Feb 19, 2015
Tallesty1:
consider the amount he has

What will be your advise to one with up to 500k
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business; How Viable Is It? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 19, 2015
Tallesty1:
consider the amount he has

Ohh.
I was actually trying to learn too, that's why I asked. wink

1 Like

Re: Recharge Card Printing Business; How Viable Is It? by duerap: 3:09pm On Feb 19, 2015
Ganoderma:

Why not do a virtual recharge card sales instead.

That way you don't need to print out anything. So long as you have an internet connection you can dispense recharge pins on the go. You can even do it directly to your buyers phone.

And what's more, you don't need a dime to start. Just let me know if your are ready and I can set you up.

If this is true, then the guy can optimize by doing both.
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business; How Viable Is It? by WENGERNOMICS(m): 3:09pm On Feb 19, 2015
pronto543:
I want to go into recharge card printing biz but lack idea of how profitable it is? Pls,I need cogent advice from experts in the house.I need info on start up cost,materials & other cost I'm presently oblivious of...

Recharge card printing business is very stale and outdated in my opinion. In these days where I have to dial a code and money is deducted from my bank account directly and i get my recharge pin. whwy would you want to invest money printing recharge cards. Its like saying you want to open a cybercafe. Sorry it sounds harsh but you need to watch the direction of the wind and know where business is going before you invest your money. wink

6 Likes

Re: Recharge Card Printing Business; How Viable Is It? by Abimloaded(m): 3:10pm On Feb 19, 2015
Mentcee:

Iti bolibor!

Oloshiiiiiiiii
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business; How Viable Is It? by Tallesty1(m): 3:10pm On Feb 19, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

What will be your advise to one with up to 500k
On which network?
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business; How Viable Is It? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Feb 19, 2015
kessluvall:
Am here to know too.

*cross leg eating my Masa and Sharing Coke with no one.
hmmm this food go produce too much mess (gas)
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business; How Viable Is It? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Feb 19, 2015
k

kessluvall:
Am here to know too.

Re: Recharge Card Printing Business; How Viable Is It? by nemelu123(m): 3:17pm On Feb 19, 2015
am in pH, am uncle last month wanted to enter into it through a friend but the friend turned him down
1. this guys earn in million per day depending on how much u invested
2. be care of hacker cus atimes wen u pay and pin was sent to u hacker have already sold the pin somewhere
3. just look for someone that's into the business and given him a token to carry u on if not he gonna give u 1million reason not to so they wouldn't have much competitors, bro follow up that business
4. I know my graduated that enter into the business with a burning zeal just 4 month that guy bought a car and that business Na everyday sells

2 Likes

Re: Recharge Card Printing Business; How Viable Is It? by Tallesty1(m): 3:18pm On Feb 19, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Ohh.
I was actually trying to learn too, that's why I asked. wink
Lols... It is not impossible but it takes time and money.
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business; How Viable Is It? by Whynotthetruth(m): 3:19pm On Feb 19, 2015
Tallesty1:
On which network?

Not decided yet...but can you advise based on each. network's viability & profitability... ?
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business; How Viable Is It? by Tallesty1(m): 3:22pm On Feb 19, 2015
WENGERNOMICS:

Recharge card printing business is very stale and outdated in my opinion. In these days where I have to dial a code and money is deducted from my bank account directly and i get my recharge pin. whwy would you want to invest money printing recharge cards. Its like saying you want to open a cybercafe. Sorry it sounds harsh but you need to watch the direction of the wind and know where business is going before you invest your money. wink
How many Nigerians know how to do that?

How about those that don't even own a bank account?

Don't discourage him if you don't have a better option

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recharge Card Printing Business; How Viable Is It? by Tallesty1(m): 3:24pm On Feb 19, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Not decided yet...but can you advise based on each. network's viability & profitability... ?
Etisalat and Glo bring more gain, followed by airtel but MTN sells out fast in my Location.

1 Like

Re: Recharge Card Printing Business; How Viable Is It? by SaintMog(m): 3:25pm On Feb 19, 2015
Ganoderma:

That way you don't need to print out anything. So long as you have an internet connection you can dispense recharge pins on the go. You can even do it directly to your buyers phone.

And what's more, you don't need a dime to start. Just let me know if your are ready and I can set you up.

Please I am interested. Pm on 26cec6b3 or text 0809899340

1 Like

Re: Recharge Card Printing Business; How Viable Is It? by ibrhyme77(m): 3:25pm On Feb 19, 2015
Just like with all biz, you just have to be focused and disciplined. Although the amount you are starting with his small I would advise you to buy the printed ones and sell to retailers instead of retailing it yourself. If you can really hustle you may gain 1k daily whereby you can save #500 and have 15k to add to your capital at the end of the month. You will be able to double and triple your capital in no time. The time for you to start is now,don't be surprised if you waste the money while you are dilly-dallying.Time and space do not permit me to tell you more.

4 Likes

Re: Recharge Card Printing Business; How Viable Is It? by Whynotthetruth(m): 3:41pm On Feb 19, 2015
Tallesty1:
Etisalat and Glo bring more gain, followed by airtel but MTN sells out fast in my Location.

Is it advisable to set such up and allow someone else to manage it? MTN that sells out is the bomb that's if you get the idea of turnover... get my drift?

1 Like

Re: Recharge Card Printing Business; How Viable Is It? by Rexyl(m): 3:49pm On Feb 19, 2015
Ganoderma:

like your idea, share with me how you go about it
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business; How Viable Is It? by Bunk20: 3:52pm On Feb 19, 2015
Hello pronto543, maybe we could contribute together to start the business you could send me a mail on richard.udeozo@yahoo.com so we could discuss better
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business; How Viable Is It? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 19, 2015
kessluvall:
Am here to know too.
sadsad Can you at least share the Masa with me?
I've missed eating this.
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business; How Viable Is It? by xhamel89: 3:52pm On Feb 19, 2015
pronto543:
I want to go into recharge card printing biz but lack idea of how profitable it is? Pls,I need cogent advice from experts in the house.I need info on start up cost,materials & other cost I'm presently oblivious of...

Let me help you. I am the right guy to advise you. Why? I have been in that industry since 2008. I have worked with Airtel Nigeria and about 6 other dealers of this network providers. I am the main man in charge of the recharge card printing with no 1 dealer of Airtel network in 2007-2010. All the process of procurement, production, distribution and sales is anchored around me. I have functioned in all these units.

Some of this guys advertising about printing recharge cards are liars. One of them who hail from Benin confessed to me that he just need to raise fund that after he would drop the business. Haven't you guys who partronise them observe those marketers, do they appear to you as someone who has 100,000 naira? Very important questions are not asked them. They just sell lies and leave you to keep hoping.

To start a recharge card printing business, you need close to #50 million. You will need to register with network providers. They demand as much as #10m non-refundable and unfortunately they have enough dealers now and wont want more.

Your sure bet as a beginner is "How to trade recharge card profitably". A lot of risk is involved in this business and very low return. The risk is high and the return is low. Your gain comes in through "turnover".

I usually give out an excel sheet of different capitals and the likely return. All networks are mixed at equal proportion.

Those selfish marketers have killed the prospect in recharge card business with their misleading information.

I would like to help for free if you are keen on doing the business.

Whatsapp only : 08038407776....... Any other person, it's not free. I have other things i use my precious time for.

Thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recharge Card Printing Business; How Viable Is It? by obajohn(m): 4:01pm On Feb 19, 2015
Ganoderma:

Bros, like to know more about the virtual recharge.pls send info to obajohn24@gmail.com or whatsapp : 08030664882.tanx
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business; How Viable Is It? by GentleFrank(m): 4:04pm On Feb 19, 2015
Its is a great business venture but the magnitude of profits you will make from it surely depends on your scale of operation. The higher you start up capital / investment, the higher your profit margins and vice versa. Marketing is not a problem for this product. The major issue and concern is whether you started it on a small scale, medium scale or large scale basis.

Anyway, feel free to check out other profitable business ideas which you can comfortably start with little capital and still make a lot of money at www.BusinessParrot..com !!!
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business; How Viable Is It? by kessluvall(f): 4:10pm On Feb 19, 2015
delightful1:

sadsad Can you at least share the Masa with me?
I've missed eating this.

Just one slice and nothing more..

Don't even eye my suya.

Plz pack d onions.
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business; How Viable Is It? by wadoowadoo(m): 4:10pm On Feb 19, 2015
Abimloaded:
Recharge Card used to be Cheap during Yar' Adua's tenure. Since the emergence of this Otuoke man (Outgoing president) Recharge card prices has increased.

THE ELECTIONS OF MARCH 2015 IS THE
MOTHER OF ALL POLITICAL BATTLES: March 28
election is not an election between GEJ and GMB,
but is an election between GEJ vs all the millions
of unemployed graduates and youths, is an
election between GEJ vs all those innocent
graduates that were murdered during the last
immigration exam, is an election between GEJ and
all the relatives of the kidnap chibok girls, is an
election between GEJ and all the victims of
Iyanya, Kano and other bomb blast, is an election
between GEJ vs all the failed small business that
has been short down due to shortage of power
supply, is an election between GEJ and all those
who lost their love ones during health workers
strike, is also an election between GEJ and all
those university undergraduates who has spent
more than their stipulated years in school due to
strikes and hike in fees. Finally is an election
between GEJ and the general masses who are
suffering from the clueless decisions of this
government. As for me am supporting and voting
for BUHARI because I can't support a president
who fraudulently extort money from young
graduates all in the name of giving them jobs only
to end up killing lots of them. And this is a
government that has not in any way imparted
positively on the lives of our youths, rather they
steal in billions of dollars from the common public
treasury. Vote out corruption, insecurity and
unemployment on the 28th March 2015. Change
Are you well at all?
with # GMB#we need!
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business; How Viable Is It? by adaoshi(m): 4:11pm On Feb 19, 2015
alchemist:

From the capital you have, there is not much gain in the business. From a friend's talk once upon a time, he and some colleagues of his came together and combine their capital to procure the machine which generates the code and print the voucher themselves and sell to end user to increase their profit.
Maybe you can try that also if you have trustworthy friends who want to venture into the business.

I am who i call myself. Alchemist

How much is this machine? i want to buy it. Serious
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business; How Viable Is It? by ProfessorPeter(m): 4:12pm On Feb 19, 2015
Money
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business; How Viable Is It? by lordhugo(m): 4:14pm On Feb 19, 2015
Well, you can buy my betshop. More money for you sir!

Working BET-SHOP for immediate sale in Delta State.

Hello fellow NLders,

I currently have a betshop for sale. I will be travelling out of the country for my masters program soon and my mum says she does not like the business (she says its gambling) even though it has been filling my pockets and account with some money. i do not have any trusted person to leave the shop in his/her care so i guess i have to sell.

Shop dimensions and specifications.

1. 15feet by 15feet (Inside)
2. Made of Steel plates (Container)
3. 15feet by 20feet outside veranda (German concrete and sparsely tiled)
4. Over-hanging roof outdoors.
5. Stylish PVC ceilings

List of Bet-shop Equipment.

1. Two (2) Lenovo Desktop computers (2gb RAM)
2. Four (4) Samsung 732NW Monitors
3. One (1) 21inch Samsung TV
4. One (1) 14 inch Philips TV/DVD combo TV
5. One (1) 8 feet betting counter with partitions and personal cupboard
6. One (1) 1.5 KVA Inverter
7. One (1) 7200MBS Wireless Router
8. One (1) 2.5KVA Sumec Firman petrol generator.
9. One (1) Thermal printer
10. One (1) Hp 3 in 1 F1500 series printer/copier/scanner.
11. Two (2) Keyboards.
12. Two (2) Mice.
13. One (1) Fixtures board.
14. One (1) Upholstered bench.
15. Four (4) Plastic chairs.
16. One (1) Rechargeable standing fan.

others include electrical extensions, low energy bulbs,

All systems, printers and router are networked!

Current Rent expires exactly in March 2016

Shop is in a very busy and safe neighborhood.
Asking price- Call 08030964896 (serious buyers only)
SHOP IS ALREADY UP AND RUNNING SO, CUSTOMER BASE FOR MAXIMUM RETURNS IS ALREADY ENSURED

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2136404_20150219094537_jpeg3656daf22ec6d206319c2af781f2dbd6
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business; How Viable Is It? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Feb 19, 2015
Abimloaded:
Recharge Card used to be Cheap during Yar' Adua's tenure. Since the emergence of this Otuoke man (Outgoing president) Recharge card prices has increased.

THE ELECTIONS OF MARCH 2015 IS THE
MOTHER OF ALL POLITICAL BATTLES: March 28
election is not an election between GEJ and GMB,
but is an election between GEJ vs all the millions
of unemployed graduates and youths, is an
election between GEJ vs all those innocent
graduates that were murdered during the last
immigration exam, is an election between GEJ and
all the relatives of the kidnap chibok girls, is an
election between GEJ and all the victims of
Iyanya, Kano and other bomb blast, is an election
between GEJ vs all the failed small business that
has been short down due to shortage of power
supply, is an election between GEJ and all those
who lost their love ones during health workers
strike, is also an election between GEJ and all
those university undergraduates who has spent
more than their stipulated years in school due to
strikes and hike in fees. Finally is an election
between GEJ and the general masses who are
suffering from the clueless decisions of this
government. As for me am supporting and voting
for BUHARI because I can't support a president
who fraudulently extort money from young
graduates all in the name of giving them jobs only
to end up killing lots of them. And this is a
government that has not in any way imparted
positively on the lives of our youths, rather they
steal in billions of dollars from the common public
treasury. Vote out corruption, insecurity and
unemployment on the 28th March 2015. Change
with # GMB#we need!
god punish u for this
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business; How Viable Is It? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 19, 2015
kessluvall:

Just one slice and nothing more..

Don't even eye my suya.

Plz pack d onions.
One slice is better than non (even though that won't dogrin).

Biko, you can finish your suya, not much of a suya fan.
As for through onions, I resemble onions eater for your eye?grin Thanks.
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business; How Viable Is It? by kingjoo: 4:21pm On Feb 19, 2015
The biz its very lucrative. I say this cos this is the biz am currently doing. but my advice is, if you don't have up to 1.5 mil, then no need to print cos you will be getting less profit compared to if you are buying from already established dealer. the price is almost same, and when you add cost of printing, you will be at a loss. Further more, there is this risk of pin mix up, which happens especially when you are buying from a third party. Am telling you with experience, that's something you will not like, all your customers will disappear overnight.
My advice, if you have the passion and the money, start, but buy from a dealer, and when you v had experience in it, you can then decide if you want to start printing

1 Like

Re: Recharge Card Printing Business; How Viable Is It? by Meziem1010(m): 4:22pm On Feb 19, 2015
Ganoderma:

PLS I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THIS VIRTUAL CARD THING. TELL ME MORE. 07038034770
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business; How Viable Is It? by izikjon(m): 4:24pm On Feb 19, 2015
Printing is capital intensive dats if u want to make it....also its a slow & steady thingy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Naira Falls To Record Low At I&E Window, Trades ₦‎993/$ / MTN Operations To Crumble Because Of Fuel Scarcity / What Is Fuel Subsidy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.