Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,181 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

Recharge Card Printing Business; How Viable Is It? - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Recharge Card Printing Business; How Viable Is It? (28291 Views)

Business: How To Convert You Excess Airtime To Cash In Bank Instantly / A-z Of 1st Grade Used Clothes Business & How To Make Profit From It! (UPDATED) / How Viable Is Cold Room Business. .please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recharge Card Printing Business; How Viable Is It? by NaLaugh: 4:24pm On Feb 19, 2015
teemanbastos:
i would have advised you to go into tiger and cheetah hunting undecided

...in Sambisa forest.
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business; How Viable Is It? by kessluvall(f): 4:27pm On Feb 19, 2015
delightful1:

One slice is better than non (even though that won't dogrin).

Biko, you can finish your suya, not much of a suya fan.
As for through onions, I resemble onions eater for your eye?grin Thanks.

Lol
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business; How Viable Is It? by khassy(m): 4:27pm On Feb 19, 2015
kessluvall:
Am here to know too.

*cross leg eating my Masa and Sharing Coke with no one.
bros I fit get one bite grin
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business; How Viable Is It? by MurphyG1(m): 4:29pm On Feb 19, 2015
kessluvall:
Am here to know too.

Na for YAHUZA u buy am?
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business; How Viable Is It? by kessluvall(f): 4:29pm On Feb 19, 2015
khassy:

bros I fit get one bite grin

Bros ko.
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business; How Viable Is It? by kingjoo: 4:30pm On Feb 19, 2015
lol
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business; How Viable Is It? by kessluvall(f): 4:30pm On Feb 19, 2015
MurphyG1:

Na for YAHUZA u buy am?

Yep.
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business; How Viable Is It? by kingjoo: 4:35pm On Feb 19, 2015
Abimloaded:
Recharge Card used to be Cheap during Yar' Adua's tenure. Since the emergence of this Otuoke man (Outgoing president) Recharge card prices has increased.

THE ELECTIONS OF MARCH 2015 IS THE
MOTHER OF ALL POLITICAL BATTLES: March 28
election is not an election between GEJ and GMB,
but is an election between GEJ vs all the millions
of unemployed graduates and youths, is an
election between GEJ vs all those innocent
graduates that were murdered during the last
immigration exam, is an election between GEJ and
all the relatives of the kidnap chibok girls, is an
election between GEJ and all the victims of
Iyanya, Kano and other bomb blast, is an election
between GEJ vs all the failed small business that
has been short down due to shortage of power
supply, is an election between GEJ and all those
who lost their love ones during health workers
strike, is also an election between GEJ and all
those university undergraduates who has spent
more than their stipulated years in school due to
strikes and hike in fees. Finally is an election
between GEJ and the general masses who are
suffering from the clueless decisions of this
government. As for me am supporting and voting
for BUHARI because I can't support a president
who fraudulently extort money from young
graduates all in the name of giving them jobs only
to end up killing lots of them. And this is a
government that has not in any way imparted
positively on the lives of our youths, rather they
steal in billions of dollars from the common public
treasury. Vote out corruption, insecurity and
unemployment on the 28th March 2015. Change
with # GMB#we need!

someone is here asking a question that will better his life, you are talking trash. If you do not have any thing to say why not close your mouth. Must every thing be turned into an opportunity to campaign.
it is people like you that are expecting 10000 allowance from GMB cos you are jobless
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business; How Viable Is It? by MurphyG1(m): 4:40pm On Feb 19, 2015
kessluvall:

Yep.

I thought as much. Make we share am nau. wink
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business; How Viable Is It? by kessluvall(f): 4:42pm On Feb 19, 2015
MurphyG1:

Nope.
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business; How Viable Is It? by MurphyG1(m): 4:55pm On Feb 19, 2015
kessluvall:

Nope.

Why?
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business; How Viable Is It? by godoluwa(m): 5:03pm On Feb 19, 2015
dnt bother to venture into d biz. u nid ntin less than 3m b4 u can print recharge card. 100naira denomination glo e-pin(CD) is sold @750k. u will need mtn e-pin, airtel e-pin, etisalat e-pin. all those seminar organizer & ebook seller on recharge card printing are just after ur money, they will later refer u to bulk pin seller i.e ringo telecoms or prepaid nigeria etc. @abimloaded a.k.a abmbola, alarena, no need to drag GEJ to dis. d price of e-pin waz 780k in 2009-2012. u can do ur findings if u think i lied & i got d fact coz am in d stuff b4. I respect u bt ur post can make yoruba race luks like e-cow. am a yoruba bt am nt brainwashed like Buhari cows
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business; How Viable Is It? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 19, 2015
MurphyG1:

All these begii begii peoplegrin, just because I don beg am all of una wan come kuku finish the masa?grin
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business; How Viable Is It? by kessluvall(f): 5:07pm On Feb 19, 2015
MurphyG1:

Why?

Do u work with jamb?
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business; How Viable Is It? by kessluvall(f): 5:07pm On Feb 19, 2015
MurphyG1:

Why?

Do u work with jamb or Weac?
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business; How Viable Is It? by ebamma(m): 5:13pm On Feb 19, 2015
kessluvall:

Do u work with jamb or Weac?
aunty carry dat your face up,
i want look u well before i send this pm so
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business; How Viable Is It? by harrysterol(m): 5:17pm On Feb 19, 2015
alchemist:

From the capital you have, there is not much gain in the business. From a friend's talk once upon a time, he and some colleagues of his came together and combine their capital to procure the machine which generates the code and print the voucher themselves and sell to end user to increase their profit.
Maybe you can try that also if you have trustworthy friends who want to venture into the business.

I am who i call myself. Alchemist
plz how much does the machine cost?
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business; How Viable Is It? by fabrigas18(m): 5:20pm On Feb 19, 2015
Ganoderma:

Why not do a virtual recharge card sales instead.

That way you don't need to print out anything. So long as you have an internet connection you can dispense recharge pins on the go. You can even do it directly to your buyers phone.

And what's more, you don't need a dime to start. Just let me know if your are ready and I can set you up.
am interested in dis pls..
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business; How Viable Is It? by darkenrahl2(m): 5:23pm On Feb 19, 2015
Am presently in the business,bt thank God am okay with the income
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business; How Viable Is It? by soldierdollar(m): 5:49pm On Feb 19, 2015
pronto543:
I want to go into recharge card printing biz but lack idea of how profitable it is? Pls,I need cogent advice from experts in the house.I need info on start up cost,materials & other cost I'm presently oblivious of...

If you can read in pidgin , check this http://www.latestnaijabeats.com/2015/02/sponsored-how-to-print-recharge-cards.html?m=1

You can start with a much lower amount but the growth rate won't be promising
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business; How Viable Is It? by ja2wa: 5:51pm On Feb 19, 2015
ODE
teemanbastos:
i would have advised you to go into tiger and cheetah hunting undecided
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business; How Viable Is It? by Two4Two(m): 5:59pm On Feb 19, 2015
pronto543:
I want to go into recharge card printing biz but lack idea of how profitable it is? Pls,I need cogent advice from experts in the house.I need info on start up cost,materials & other cost I'm presently oblivious of...
If you are looking for a lucrative business that will fetch you 10 times what you projected above, then try sports bet (Bet9ja) and Golden chance lotto and even the recharge card sales using our device called BAXI BOX. For more information call me on 08056203887 or visit www.Capricorndigi.com
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business; How Viable Is It? by teemanbastos(m): 6:14pm On Feb 19, 2015
ja2wa:
ODE
waka
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business; How Viable Is It? by Sibrah: 6:17pm On Feb 19, 2015
I know of a recharge card printing outfit that is able to pay N50K and above for labour. And from the best of my knowledge they do only recharge card printing but on a relatively large scale to employ a least 7 staff and have a laserjet printet technician in-house for refill and repairs.
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business; How Viable Is It? by darlenese(f): 6:34pm On Feb 19, 2015
Abimloaded:
Recharge Card used to be Cheap during Yar' Adua's tenure. Since the emergence of this Otuoke man (Outgoing president) Recharge card prices has increased.

THE ELECTIONS OF MARCH 2015 IS THE
MOTHER OF ALL POLITICAL BATTLES: March 28
election is not an election between GEJ and GMB,
but is an election between GEJ vs all the millions
of unemployed graduates and youths, is an
election between GEJ vs all those innocent
graduates that were murdered during the last
immigration exam, is an election between GEJ and
all the relatives of the kidnap chibok girls, is an
election between GEJ and all the victims of
Iyanya, Kano and other bomb blast, is an election
between GEJ vs all the failed small business that
has been short down due to shortage of power
supply, is an election between GEJ and all those
who lost their love ones during health workers
strike, is also an election between GEJ and all
those university undergraduates who has spent
more than their stipulated years in school due to
strikes and hike in fees. Finally is an election
between GEJ and the general masses who are
suffering from the clueless decisions of this
government. As for me am supporting and voting
for BUHARI because I can't support a president
who fraudulently extort money from young
graduates all in the name of giving them jobs only
to end up killing lots of them. And this is a
government that has not in any way imparted
positively on the lives of our youths, rather they
steal in billions of dollars from the common public
treasury. Vote out corruption, insecurity and
unemployment on the 28th March 2015. Change
with # GMB#we need!

no dumping of refuse by order
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business; How Viable Is It? by stinggy(m): 6:40pm On Feb 19, 2015
kessluvall:
Am here to know too.

Can I have some please?

Not the masa, i mean what you're checking on your profile wink
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business; How Viable Is It? by Adeyeyeaki(m): 6:45pm On Feb 19, 2015
30k? pretty small but you can start selling and not printing.first thing to know is the buyer. selling it one by one brings higher profit but it takes time. Supplying the retailer brings small money by its turn over is high.
I started this bisness a year ago just as a supporting income. first, printing but when I discover no gain I switched to buying and selling. when the awareness reached climax, my capital was too small cos I only buy 100 naira and 200 naira cards alone. I borrow some money from co operative and just in december, my capital rose from 50k to 1.2m and to be sincere, the profit is about 30k per month. since its just an additional income, I dont really care. That of online stuff, am also into it but its not as fast as this. its same like selling it as a retailer. the only beauty of it is that people will remeber you whenever they are stranded. mind you, you sell in credit more!
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business; How Viable Is It? by olamitope84: 6:46pm On Feb 19, 2015
i need information about virtual airtime business ( VTU)......
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business; How Viable Is It? by kessluvall(f): 6:55pm On Feb 19, 2015
stinggy:

Can I have some please?

Not the masa, i mean what you're checking on your profile wink

Mr. Stinggy... nope.

Cuz u re stingy.
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business; How Viable Is It? by stinggy(m): 7:12pm On Feb 19, 2015
kessluvall:

Mr. Stinggy... nope.

Cuz u re stingy.

No bae I won't be to you, promise wink
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business; How Viable Is It? by kessluvall(f): 7:13pm On Feb 19, 2015
stinggy:

No bae I won't be to you, promise wink

Sounds rather polite...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

SCORPION TRADE: A Single Black Scorpion Can Earn You $50,000 -aljazeera / Lady Wins A Car At Shoprite In Imo State (Photos) / Naira Falls To Record Low At I&E Window, Trades ₦‎993/$

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.