Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,598 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

Recharge Card Printing Business; How Viable Is It? - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Recharge Card Printing Business; How Viable Is It? (28299 Views)

Business: How To Convert You Excess Airtime To Cash In Bank Instantly / A-z Of 1st Grade Used Clothes Business & How To Make Profit From It! (UPDATED) / How Viable Is Cold Room Business. .please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recharge Card Printing Business; How Viable Is It? by PMIcon(m): 8:54am On Jun 27, 2015
olamitope84:
i need information about virtual airtime business ( VTU)......

Buy vtu sim card, load it and send to customers
Go to mtn care centre to buy and register your sin, I think it is same for others too.
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business; How Viable Is It? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 15, 2015
Tallesty1:
The business is not lucrative as people portray it online, you will be getting the pins @95 or 95.7 per pin(1 piece), that is 950-957 per bundle(10 pieces).

If the retail price in your area is ₦100 then you will be getting ₦50 or ₦43 per bundle(gain). This is for MTN, Airtel and others are way cheaper.

Think about ink and paper,

with 30k, I will advice to look for a distributor and start with printed ones, gradually you will get there.

I started with #8,500 back then in school in(I was staying with my brother then, so no expenses) and now I distribute.

It is a slow and steady business that guarantees gain but definitely won't make you a millionaire over night.
Assuming I buy card worth ten or twenty thousand how much is the gain obtainable going by your analysis or present situation of things. Thanks.
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business; How Viable Is It? by chizillar(m): 12:47pm On Jan 27, 2016
Over the years, many have wanted to invest in the business of recharge card printing but have encountered one difficulty or the other. One of the problem has been getting recharge card pins at a more affordable rates. Now you can get the pin as low as N85 for the hundred naira card denomination and 170 for two hundred card denomination if you can buy much more units and other networks at a cheaper rate. This will enable you to optimize your profit in this business. Also available is the software and other guides./07033097160.
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business; How Viable Is It? by ultrazone(m): 6:04am On Mar 30, 2016
mm
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business; How Viable Is It? by Sirmuel1(m): 3:36pm On Apr 17, 2017
Abimloaded:
Recharge Card used to be Cheap during Yar' Adua's tenure. Since the emergence of this Otuoke man (Outgoing president) Recharge card prices has increased.

THE ELECTIONS OF MARCH 2015 IS THE
MOTHER OF ALL POLITICAL BATTLES: March 28
election is not an election between GEJ and GMB,
but is an election between GEJ vs all the millions
of unemployed graduates and youths, is an
election between GEJ vs all those innocent
graduates that were murdered during the last
immigration exam, is an election between GEJ and
all the relatives of the kidnap chibok girls, is an
election between GEJ and all the victims of
Iyanya, Kano and other bomb blast, is an election
between GEJ vs all the failed small business that
has been short down due to shortage of power
supply, is an election between GEJ and all those
who lost their love ones during health workers
strike, is also an election between GEJ and all
those university undergraduates who has spent
more than their stipulated years in school due to
strikes and hike in fees. Finally is an election
between GEJ and the general masses who are
suffering from the clueless decisions of this
government. As for me am supporting and voting
for BUHARI because I can't support a president
who fraudulently extort money from young
graduates all in the name of giving them jobs only
to end up killing lots of them. And this is a
government that has not in any way imparted
positively on the lives of our youths, rather they
steal in billions of dollars from the common public
treasury. Vote out corruption, insecurity and
unemployment on the 28th March 2015. Change
with # GMB#we need!

I hope you're enjoying the change wink

1 Like

Re: Recharge Card Printing Business; How Viable Is It? by Abimloaded(m): 5:04pm On Apr 17, 2017
Sirmuel1:

I hope you're enjoying the change wink
Definitely!
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business; How Viable Is It? by jflexy(m): 1:19am On May 16, 2017
VTU is way better in this period of digital advancement

If interested, I'm at your service, no need to buy separate SIM for each network in order to start virtual top up, you can use just any SIM

Chat with me on whatsapp using the contact on my signature. I am always available to help at no cost.
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business; How Viable Is It? by japandman: 2:33pm On Jul 17, 2020
Partner with Us to Start Printing Recharge Cards of All GSM Networks Today and Start Making Money Every day of your Life.

We sell epins at a very affordable rate.
This is a lifetime opportunity that can create massive wealth and good income for you any time and day.

How To order Recharge card Pins!

To Order For ePins of All Networks, kindly Follow This Sample Steps Below:

Our E-Pin Prices are: Mtn: N96.5, Airtel: N95.5 9mobile:N95.5 and Glo: N93

Do you Calculation and Proceed To the Bank To Pay Or You Can Do a Transfer.

After Payment, Send the Following:

Name Of Depositor, Amount Paid, Email and ePin Specifications

(e.g: MTN N100/50pcs, Airtel N200/100pcs, 9mobile N500/20pcs, Glo N100/100pcs)

Send To : 08054163837 (whatsapp messages only) or
Call: 07063714163 for enquiry

Note: Minimum order is 50pcs For N100/N200, Then 20pcs For N500 and N1000 denomination.

How to get started How To Start Printing Recharge Cards.
Kindly Follow The Steps Below:

1. Install our ePin SOFTWARE (only for our clients in other to order for our cheap e-pin) on your computer, insert our licence key (#10,000) and get certificate You can use or download a universal software.

2. Buy ePins from our company (DD GLOBAL IDYLL VENTURES) or any reliable recharge card e-pin dealer.

3. Upload the ePins to the software.

4. Connect printer to PC and load it with papers.

5. Use the software to print the ePins on the papers.

6. Sell to wholesalers and make huge money doing turn over with your capital.

BEST SUCCESS

Re: Recharge Card Printing Business; How Viable Is It? by japandman: 2:33pm On Jul 17, 2020
From DD Global Idyll Ventures

'Recharge card Printing Business is one business with huge demand and has the capacity to multiply your money very fast because of the way DD Global Idyll Ventures sells the prices of our e-pins which is at a very cheap rate so as to enable customers maximize profit when they print and sell in wholesale. It simply means we allow you to buy the e-pins at a very low price rate, print it any where in Nigeria and make huge profit after sales. That is exactly the advantage we have over other companies that sell software but can not access the e-pins for users of their software to print and make money. You can make between 3 to 4% gains every day after printing and selling your recharge cards to wholesalers/retailers so it makes it very fast for you to sell.'
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business; How Viable Is It? by MrChriz: 11:03pm On Apr 29, 2022
Abimloaded:
Recharge Card used to be Cheap during Yar' Adua's tenure. Since the emergence of this Otuoke man (Outgoing president) Recharge card prices has increased.

THE ELECTIONS OF MARCH 2015 IS THE
MOTHER OF ALL POLITICAL BATTLES: March 28
election is not an election between GEJ and GMB,
but is an election between GEJ vs all the millions
of unemployed graduates and youths, is an
election between GEJ vs all those innocent
graduates that were murdered during the last
immigration exam, is an election between GEJ and
all the relatives of the kidnap chibok girls, is an
election between GEJ and all the victims of
Iyanya, Kano and other bomb blast, is an election
between GEJ vs all the failed small business that
has been short down due to shortage of power
supply, is an election between GEJ and all those
who lost their love ones during health workers
strike, is also an election between GEJ and all
those university undergraduates who has spent
more than their stipulated years in school due to
strikes and hike in fees. Finally is an election
between GEJ and the general masses who are
suffering from the clueless decisions of this
government. As for me am supporting and voting
for BUHARI because I can't support a president
who fraudulently extort money from young
graduates all in the name of giving them jobs only
to end up killing lots of them. And this is a
government that has not in any way imparted
positively on the lives of our youths, rather they
steal in billions of dollars from the common public
treasury. Vote out corruption, insecurity and
unemployment on the 28th March 2015. Change
with # GMB#we need!
How do you feel about this post now.......don't you feel ashamed for campaigning and voting for GMB?
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business; How Viable Is It? by Abimloaded(m): 6:00am On Apr 30, 2022
MrChriz:

How do you feel about this post now.......don't you feel ashamed for campaigning and voting for GMB?

In all honesty, I feel so. Forgotten I even have this here.
PMB only ended up making GEJ looking like a messiah.
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business; How Viable Is It? by MrChriz: 2:23pm On Apr 30, 2022
[quote author=Abimloaded post=112390390]

In all honesty, I feel so. Forgotten I even have this here.
PMB only ended up making GEJ looking like a messiah.
[/qurote]
I understand how you feel bro....I feel same way because I also campaigned for him.
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business; How Viable Is It? by Abimloaded(m): 1:23pm On May 01, 2022
MrChriz:
I understand how you feel bro....I feel same way because I also campaigned for him.

We all make mistakes and this happened to be just one of them.
I'm tired of anything Nigeria, to be honest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Naira Falls To Record Low At I&E Window, Trades ₦‎993/$ / MTN Operations To Crumble Because Of Fuel Scarcity / What Is Fuel Subsidy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.