Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,181 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

Recharge Card Printing Business; How Viable Is It? - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Recharge Card Printing Business; How Viable Is It? (28290 Views)

Business: How To Convert You Excess Airtime To Cash In Bank Instantly / A-z Of 1st Grade Used Clothes Business & How To Make Profit From It! (UPDATED) / How Viable Is Cold Room Business. .please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recharge Card Printing Business; How Viable Is It? by stinggy(m): 7:15pm On Feb 19, 2015
kessluvall:

Sounds rather polite...

Yes I am, very polite.
You don't appear impudent also...

How was your day btw?
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business; How Viable Is It? by kessluvall(f): 7:19pm On Feb 19, 2015
stinggy:

Yes I am, very polite.
You don't appear impudent also...

How was your day btw?

Lol.. see advert.

My day went well.

Just work stress which is normal.
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business; How Viable Is It? by SULBELL(m): 7:19pm On Feb 19, 2015
Ganoderma:

Why not do a virtual recharge card sales instead.

That way you don't need to print out anything. So long as you have an internet connection you can dispense recharge pins on the go. You can even do it directly to your buyers phone.

And what's more, you don't need a dime to start. Just let me know if your are ready and I can set you up.
help bro, got interest too.
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business; How Viable Is It? by stinggy(m): 7:23pm On Feb 19, 2015
kessluvall:

Lol.. see advert.

My day went well.

Just work stress which is normal.

Lol @see advert smiley

You dint ask of mine was angry @least return the goodwill tongue
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business; How Viable Is It? by kessluvall(f): 7:24pm On Feb 19, 2015
stinggy:

Lol @see advert smiley

You dint ask of mine was angry @least return the goodwill tongue

Sowi.

Urs?
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business; How Viable Is It? by stinggy(m): 7:29pm On Feb 19, 2015
kessluvall:

Sowi.

Urs?

Equally fine.

So would you gimme some now? The masa this time cheesy ayam famished
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business; How Viable Is It? by kessluvall(f): 7:32pm On Feb 19, 2015
stinggy:

Equally fine.

So would you gimme some now? The masa this time cheesy ayam famished

Just one.
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business; How Viable Is It? by kaymaxtrol: 7:34pm On Feb 19, 2015
alchemist:

From the capital you have, there is not much gain in the business. From a friend's talk once upon a time, he and some colleagues of his came together and combine their capital to procure the machine which generates the code and print the voucher themselves and sell to end user to increase their profit.
Maybe you can try that also if you have trustworthy friends who want to venture into the business.

I am who i call myself. Alchemist

Pls how do I reach u ,I need more info plsssss
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business; How Viable Is It? by stinggy(m): 7:40pm On Feb 19, 2015
kessluvall:

Just one.

That's not fair sad

But I can the two of what you're checking on the profile right? smiley
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business; How Viable Is It? by kessluvall(f): 7:42pm On Feb 19, 2015
stinggy:

That's not fair sad

But I can the two of what you're checking on the profile right? smiley

EOD.
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business; How Viable Is It? by omotosin11(m): 7:57pm On Feb 19, 2015
Ganoderma:

That way you don't need to print out anything. So long as you have an internet connection you can dispense recharge pins on the go. You can even do it directly to your buyers phone.

And what's more, you don't need a dime to start. Just let me know if your are ready and I can set you up.
i love this one and i m interested.i have an internet connection,hw do i go about it.my email is paulmat2005@gmail.com.
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business; How Viable Is It? by stinggy(m): 8:00pm On Feb 19, 2015
kessluvall:

EOD.

Taken!
That was a joke though, so be relaxed madam.
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business; How Viable Is It? by blendz4real(m): 8:03pm On Feb 19, 2015
Ganoderma:

E-mail ajehgodwin@gmail.com. So we can relate for details
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business; How Viable Is It? by isan(m): 8:19pm On Feb 19, 2015
30k undecided why don't u start selling pepper? Lol

Hey guys. Will I make much profit if I start selling wholesale credit card? My capital is 200k
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business; How Viable Is It? by 100Cents: 8:26pm On Feb 19, 2015
meshacha1:
Very lucrative for those whose capital is btw 50k and 100k

Business is all about turnover.

If he can turn his 30K over everyday he is better than you who has 100k and turns it over once in a week.
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business; How Viable Is It? by 100Cents: 8:26pm On Feb 19, 2015
isan:
30k undecided why don't u start selling pepper? Lol

Hey guys. Will I make much profit if I start selling wholesale credit card? My capital is 200k

Which one be credit card ?

Are you in U.S. ?
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business; How Viable Is It? by 100Cents: 8:31pm On Feb 19, 2015
pronto543:
I want to go into recharge card printing biz but lack idea of how profitable it is? Pls,I need cogent advice from experts in the house.I need info on start up cost,materials & other cost I'm presently oblivious of...

Stop liking a business because it looks or sounds corporate. You are in for a loss with such capital for the first 3 months or even 6months. Unless you really have the market and marketing skills.

You better be a reseller.

You need electricity, ink, paper and other things for that business. So how will you profit with that little margin ?
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business; How Viable Is It? by Ameen56: 8:34pm On Feb 19, 2015
Hello, as a follow up to your query I have this to say that, though there is profit in recharge cards business if you re serious minded fellow. But if you re very current to what is happening lately to our economic policy you would appreciate little if not all, the need for diversification. The recent CBN cashless policy has grossly resulted to reduction of carriage of money and reducing the power of purchase by implication. So the logical recharge cards business may not survive at the long run. However, there is an urgent need for diversification of business that would stand the test of time. I therefore recommend VTU. Yes! VTU aka (Virtual Top Up) is a system that allow you to retail recharge cards of all Mobile Networks just by a click on your mobile device. No printer is required, no paper and ink just your browsing enabled phone and you are already there. We have web and mobile app that is suitable on Android and java phones. Call me on 0909 866 1793 and 0806 496 2056 whatsup only or BB pin:28FF8D8F for more information.
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business; How Viable Is It? by 100Cents: 8:34pm On Feb 19, 2015
klem93:
depends on the money you are putting into it and the way you handle it... all business is profitable

I concurr with the bolded..
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business; How Viable Is It? by Tallesty1(m): 9:22pm On Feb 19, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Is it advisable to set such up and allow someone else to manage it? MTN that sells out is the bomb that's if you get the idea of turnover... get my drift?
Sure
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business; How Viable Is It? by isan(m): 9:38pm On Feb 19, 2015
100Cents:

Which one be credit card ?

Are you in U.S. ?
I mean recharge card
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business; How Viable Is It? by Godiloveu(f): 9:40pm On Feb 19, 2015
Ganoderma:

I am interested in d business too. pls send info. tnx
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business; How Viable Is It? by fulfillment22: 9:42pm On Feb 19, 2015
kessluvall:

Just one slice and nothing more..

Don't even eye my suya.

Plz pack d onions.
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business; How Viable Is It? by hollukorede04(m): 9:52pm On Feb 19, 2015
meshacha1:
Very lucrative for those whose capital is btw 50k and 100k
na lie even me that recharge card used 60k to bought
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business; How Viable Is It? by atuagbo: 10:17pm On Feb 19, 2015
Adeyeyeaki:
30k? pretty small but you can start selling and not printing.first thing to know is the buyer. selling it one by one brings higher profit but it takes time. Supplying the retailer brings small money by its turn over is high.
I started this bisness a year ago just as a supporting income. first, printing but when I discover no gain I switched to buying and selling. when the awareness reached climax, my capital was too small cos I only buy 100 naira and 200 naira cards alone. I borrow some money from co operative and just in december, my capital rose from 50k to 1.2m and to be sincere, the profit is about 30k per month. since its just an additional income, I dont really care. That of online stuff, am also into it but its not as fast as this. its same like selling it as a retailer. the only beauty of it is that people will remeber you whenever they are stranded. mind you, you sell in credit more!

I also started less than 3months ago. Buying the printed cards about #250k. But I noticed the cards are been sold to me at the same price with those buying lesser like #10k #20k.

*Do dealers actually give discount for buying bulk in the range of millions?

* What is the minimum one can buy that will attracted discount?

I want to invest big in this biz, I need you to guide
me.
Thanks in anticipation to my request.
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business; How Viable Is It? by atuagbo: 10:30pm On Feb 19, 2015
kingjoo:
The biz its very lucrative. I say this cos this is the biz am currently doing. but my advice is, if you don't have up to 1.5 mil, then no need to print cos you will be getting less profit compared to if you are buying from already established dealer. the price is almost same, and when you add cost of printing, you will be at a loss. Further more, there is this risk of pin mix up, which happens especially when you are buying from a third party. Am telling you with experience, that's something you will not like, all your customers will disappear overnight.
My advice, if you have the passion and the money, start, but buy from a dealer, and when you v had experience in it, you can then decide if you want to start printing

I also started less than 3months ago. Buying the
printed cards about #250k. But I noticed the cards are
been sold to me at the same price with those buying
lesser like #10k #20k.
*Do dealers actually give discount for buying bulk in
the range of millions?
* What is the minimum one can buy that will attracted
discount?

I want to invest big in this biz, I need you to guide me.

Re: Recharge Card Printing Business; How Viable Is It? by PilotOz(m): 11:34pm On Feb 19, 2015
atuagbo:

I also started less than 3months ago. Buying the printed cards about #250k. But I noticed the cards are been sold to me at the same price with those buying lesser like #10k #20k.

*Do dealers actually give discount for buying bulk in the range of millions?

* What is the minimum one can buy that will attracted discount?

I want to invest big in this biz, I need you to guide
me.
why not try and market the ones on ground before expanding ...... u wont get any higher discount except u're a major dealer... (u invested with like N20M or so)
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business; How Viable Is It? by denican: 9:00am On Feb 20, 2015
Its a very lucrative business,dnt allow anyone to spoil ur focus.I'm into it nd also train pple on aw to print. Wif dt 30k,u can as well mke gain of #10-#15k within a mnth.

Make #50,000 or more monthly printing and selling recharge cards of all networks in bulk nation wide from the comfort of ur room wif a start up capital with as low as #10,000. Attend our seminar,for more enquiries,contact ope on 08033924675(also watsap) or 08091506631,or my mail denican1@gmail.com or my bbm pin 25DF8677.its a one on one training with 100% practical. training(#3,000)
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business; How Viable Is It? by dbestuncle: 10:03am On Feb 20, 2015
jmoore:
Bros, use that 30k for Akara business.

Recharge card printing is profitable if you have a large customer base. Also, you need to invest 250,000 - 300,000 Naira. If you can sell all your pins worth 250,000-300,000k in a week, then that's a good start.

One Organisation (Yisab Communication) in Lokoja was requesting me to bring N500,000 to start up advice me please.
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business; How Viable Is It? by jmoore(m): 12:26pm On Feb 20, 2015
dbestuncle:

One Organisation (Yisab Communication) in Lokoja was requesting me to bring N500,000 to start up advice me please.
The profit in selling of recharge cards depends on turnover. How many cards do you think you can sell in a week/month?

You can give it a try. If you are not comfortable with the profit, then you can sell all your cards and get your money back to invest in another business.
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business; How Viable Is It? by memyselfandI: 1:48pm On Feb 20, 2015
[quote author=Adeyeyeaki post=30889183]30k? pretty small but you can start selling and not printing.first thing to know is the buyer. selling it one by one brings higher profit but it takes time. Supplying the retailer brings small money by its turn over is high.
I started this bisness a year ago just as a supporting income. first, printing but when I discover no gain I switched to buying and selling. when the awareness reached climax, my capital was too small cos I only buy 100 naira and 200 naira cards alone. I borrow some money from co operative and just in december, my capital rose from 50k to 1.2m and to be sincere, the profit is about 30k per month. since its just an additional income, I dont really care. That of online stuff, am also into it but its not as fast as this. its same like selling it as a retailer. the only beauty of it is that people will remeber you whenever they are stranded. mind you, you sell in credit more! [/quo

Please can you state the wholesale price you buy at?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

SCORPION TRADE: A Single Black Scorpion Can Earn You $50,000 -aljazeera / Lady Wins A Car At Shoprite In Imo State (Photos) / Naira Falls To Record Low At I&E Window, Trades ₦‎993/$

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.