Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,793 members, 7,810,065 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

The Android App Everyone Should Have - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Android App Everyone Should Have (3797 Views)

Nairalanders Which Of The Android Phones Should I Buy? / See The Android Application That Can Heavily Save Your Data For You / Itel Mobile Set To Take Over The Android Phone Market With Its New OS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Android App Everyone Should Have by tomiobj(m): 1:35pm On Feb 21, 2015
luigiajah:
ok which blackberry are you using

q10 just updated my os tho ill try again by downloading d apk
Re: The Android App Everyone Should Have by luigiajah(m): 2:05pm On Feb 21, 2015
tomiobj:

q10 just updated my os tho ill try again by downloading d apk

Aiite
Re: The Android App Everyone Should Have by luigiajah(m): 5:49pm On Feb 21, 2015
Borwe:
Hmm, this app just seems to simulate any mobile browser. FOrumS? Streaming? Scores? Wow, all that can be done with just one app like UC Browser. App devs need to get new ideas, something that doesn't already exist, or if it does, then a cheaper way. For example opera mobile I am sure saves more data doing what your app does. Not to mention other additions.
Hmm
Re: The Android App Everyone Should Have by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 21, 2015
Download this app and waste ur mb, this app ain't necessary I must confess.
Re: The Android App Everyone Should Have by luigiajah(m): 6:46am On Feb 22, 2015
franciskaine:
Download this app and waste ur mb, this app ain't necessary I must confess.
How.... I guess you didn't even download it.. Everyone I entitled to their opinions sha
Re: The Android App Everyone Should Have by Rodriquez(m): 8:17pm On Feb 22, 2015
This app is totally amazing... A must have...
Re: The Android App Everyone Should Have by Nobody: 9:10pm On Feb 22, 2015
luigiajah:
How.... I guess you didn't even download it.. Everyone I entitled to their opinions sha
I downloaded and uninstalled it.
Re: The Android App Everyone Should Have by luigiajah(m): 3:35pm On Feb 23, 2015
franciskaine:
I downloaded and uninstalled it.

Ok oh.... Criticism is allowed.. Thanks though... I personally programmed the app.. I'm sorry you don't like it
Re: The Android App Everyone Should Have by Nobody: 5:41pm On Feb 23, 2015
luigiajah:

Ok oh.... Criticism is allowed.. Thanks though... I personally programmed the app.. I'm sorry you don't like it
you tried friend, there's certainly room for improvement.
Re: The Android App Everyone Should Have by luigiajah(m): 9:59pm On Feb 23, 2015
franciskaine:
you tried friend, there's certainly room for improvement.
thanks... But what Do You Think I should add to the app
Re: The Android App Everyone Should Have by Nobody: 8:25am On Feb 24, 2015
luigiajah:
thanks... But what Do You Think I should add to the app
there should be room for people to add and remove the news source they want. It should also be able to notify one of any update even without clicking the app.
Re: The Android App Everyone Should Have by luigiajah(m): 1:15pm On Feb 24, 2015
franciskaine:
there should be room for people to add and remove the news source they want. It should also be able to notify one of any update even without clicking the app.

Hmm... Nice... I'll look into that..but it notifies without clicking the app on my phone

1 Like

Re: The Android App Everyone Should Have by luigiajah(m): 11:05am On Feb 26, 2015
Ok
Re: The Android App Everyone Should Have by luigiajah(m): 9:00pm On Mar 16, 2015

(1) (2) (Reply)

Redmi Note 5 (Africa's First User) / How Do I Change My Blackberry Location? / Who Else Is Experiencing This With Glo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.