Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Yoruba Leaders Blast Buhari, Endorse Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Leaders Blast Buhari, Endorse Jonathan (7192 Views)

Igbo Leaders Blast Obj, Reject 2019 President Slot, Prefer Atiku / You’re Incompetent, Northern Leaders Blast Buhari, Call For His Resignation / You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Leaders Blast Buhari, Endorse Jonathan by 0biagelli(f): 10:31am On Feb 19, 2015
Yoruba Leaders Blast Buhari, Endorse Jonathan

Clement Ejiofor, Yesterday
Email 0 34

Yoruba leaders under the aegis of Yoruba Progressives, have accused the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress( APC) Muhammadu Buhari of ‘masquerading’ as a progressive within the APC.

The statement was made by the Secretary General of the Yoruba socio-political group, Afenifere, Senator Femi Okurounmu, Vanguard reports.
Femi-Okurounmu

Senator Femi Okurounmu

The Senator recalled that Buhari reportedly attacked progressive movement when he was the Head of State.

According to the group, the APC candidate insulted Chief Obafemi Awolowo, surrounded his house with troops, seized his international passport and shortened his life by denying him a medical trip overseas.

READ ALSO: Yoruba People Would Opt Out Of Nigeria If…

“The APC presidential candidate incarcerated governors of Unity Party of Nigeria and also cancelled the Lagos Metroline Projects. President Goodluck Jonathan deserves a second term considering his achievements in the areas of economy, democracy, human rights and rule of law in the face of politically promoted insurgency,” he said.

Meanwile, the APC was holding the national meeting with its leadership on February 17, 2015 in Abuja. The event was organized by the party to discuss strategies ahead of the forthcoming elections.
READ MORE: http://www.naij.com/387169-yoruba-leaders-blast-buhari-endorse-jonathan.html

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Leaders Blast Buhari, Endorse Jonathan by Nobody: 10:34am On Feb 19, 2015
Yoruba ronu

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Leaders Blast Buhari, Endorse Jonathan by slimfit1(m): 10:35am On Feb 19, 2015
We don't have a leader don't deceive yourselves our own father biological father are our leaders please and that is in our own house once we step outside everybody for himself so put that leader my as away please. Nobody should say that again.

Leaders don't invest in themselves alone they invest in everyone no leader in yoruba land at the moment has the interest of just the people in mind so nobody should come and play drama here.

Is it the leaders that are seizing lands from the owners tinubuying land from owners I thought people where just lying until I my family to became a victim of Tinubu.

Are we also talking about the once that doesn't have integrity at all, that collect money from everyone that pays them.

Since Awo Yoruba people don't have any leader so please for curse of the innocent Yoruba people that have died for nothing not to hit you avoid giving thieves and poor actors unconfirmed titles and positions they are not entitled to.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Leaders Blast Buhari, Endorse Jonathan by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 19, 2015
I can't tink of any comment for now all I knw is sai buhari even is my dream tho I dream of london too

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Leaders Blast Buhari, Endorse Jonathan by vivalavida(m): 10:45am On Feb 19, 2015
So after they called Obiageli a mol,she has defected too. That is so gud. Congrats to customized13 for showing her the way to redemption

9 Likes

Re: Yoruba Leaders Blast Buhari, Endorse Jonathan by Ngozievergreeen: 10:47am On Feb 19, 2015
[s]
0biagelli:
Yoruba Leaders Blast Buhari, Endorse Jonathan

Clement Ejiofor, Yesterday
Email 0 34

Yoruba leaders under the aegis of Yoruba Progressives, have accused the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress( APC) Muhammadu Buhari of ‘masquerading’ as a progressive within the APC.

The statement was made by the Secretary General of the Yoruba socio-political group, Afenifere, Senator Femi Okurounmu, Vanguard reports.
Femi-Okurounmu

Senator Femi Okurounmu

The Senator recalled that Buhari reportedly attacked progressive movement when he was the Head of State.

According to the group, the APC candidate insulted Chief Obafemi Awolowo, surrounded his house with troops, seized his international passport and shortened his life by denying him a medical trip overseas.

READ ALSO: Yoruba People Would Opt Out Of Nigeria If…

“The APC presidential candidate incarcerated governors of Unity Party of Nigeria and also cancelled the Lagos Metroline Projects. President Goodluck Jonathan deserves a second term considering his achievements in the areas of economy, democracy, human rights and rule of law in the face of politically promoted insurgency,” he said.

Meanwile, the APC was holding the national meeting with its leadership on February 17, 2015 in Abuja. The event was organized by the party to discuss strategies ahead of the forthcoming elections.
READ MORE: http://www.naij.com/387169-yoruba-leaders-blast-buhari-endorse-jonathan.html
[/s]

Bloodykiller, Go get a life. idiat

8 Likes

Re: Yoruba Leaders Blast Buhari, Endorse Jonathan by Ngozievergreeen: 10:48am On Feb 19, 2015
vivalavida:
So after they called Obiageli a mol,she has defected too. That is so gud. Congrats to customized13 for showing her the way to redemption

That is not the real Obiagelli but a cloned moniker.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yoruba Leaders Blast Buhari, Endorse Jonathan by Ngozievergreeen: 11:03am On Feb 19, 2015
[s]
0biagelli:
APC has nothing to offer zealous youths like us, not when a large chunk of their members are above 70years. i had to move on
[/s]

Id.iot

11 Likes

Re: Yoruba Leaders Blast Buhari, Endorse Jonathan by itetemi: 11:06am On Feb 19, 2015
its not the real obiagelli just as its not the true Yoruba, these are arrangee paid pdp loyalists

12 Likes

Re: Yoruba Leaders Blast Buhari, Endorse Jonathan by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 19, 2015
Nairaland is becoming a joke........

Seun, please I beg you, act!

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba Leaders Blast Buhari, Endorse Jonathan by TippyTop(m): 11:09am On Feb 19, 2015
Ngozievergreeen:

That is not the real Obiagelli but a cloned moniker.

And your own name is not cloned abi? Ediaate!!!!

11 Likes

Re: Yoruba Leaders Blast Buhari, Endorse Jonathan by TippyTop(m): 11:10am On Feb 19, 2015
0biagelli:
APC has nothing to offer zealous youths like us, not when a large chunk of their members are above 70years. i had to move on

correct girl

11 Likes

Re: Yoruba Leaders Blast Buhari, Endorse Jonathan by 0biagelli(f): 11:10am On Feb 19, 2015
Ngozievergreeen:
[s][/s]

Id.iot
Can we drop personal denigration and concentrate on the topic?

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Leaders Blast Buhari, Endorse Jonathan by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 19, 2015
0biagelli:

Convince me its really you.
Send me a mail

noble_concepts@yahoo.com
Re: Yoruba Leaders Blast Buhari, Endorse Jonathan by GovWahala: 11:12am On Feb 19, 2015
Yoruba's are not Fools so why wont they Blast Buhari and Follow the light in President Jonathan.

11 Likes

Re: Yoruba Leaders Blast Buhari, Endorse Jonathan by Nobody: 11:19am On Feb 19, 2015
0biagelli, thank you for abandoning the sinking APC ship and joining the winning side. grin grin grin grin grin grin

You're now becoming a good girl. cool

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Leaders Blast Buhari, Endorse Jonathan by Ngozievergreeen: 11:20am On Feb 19, 2015
TippyTop:

And your own name is not cloned abi? Ediaate!!!!

Your father is the id.iot.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Leaders Blast Buhari, Endorse Jonathan by Ngozievergreeen: 11:21am On Feb 19, 2015
[s]
0biagelli:
Can we drop personal denigration and concentrate on the topic?
[/s]

Keep deceiving youself. Mumu Igbos

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Leaders Blast Buhari, Endorse Jonathan by Change2015(m): 11:27am On Feb 19, 2015
Lol. Shows how desperate some people are. If you feel strongly, please use the report button. #fail

#change
#GMB
#APC

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Leaders Blast Buhari, Endorse Jonathan by Nobody: 11:29am On Feb 19, 2015
0biagelli:
You are welcome swerry, I have always admired your sagacity on this forum.

So nice of ya baby. grin grin grin
Re: Yoruba Leaders Blast Buhari, Endorse Jonathan by blackfase(m): 11:31am On Feb 19, 2015
My heart skipped for a sec. But why would anyone attempt to usurp another persons moniker? PDP desperados.....shame on the evil party

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Leaders Blast Buhari, Endorse Jonathan by TippyTop(m): 11:34am On Feb 19, 2015
Ngozievergreeen:

I hope your mum gets cancer of the cli...toris, so she can stop producing ediots like you.

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Leaders Blast Buhari, Endorse Jonathan by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 19, 2015
Ngozievergreeen:

Is there really a need for that?

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Leaders Blast Buhari, Endorse Jonathan by Ngozievergreeen: 11:42am On Feb 19, 2015
TippyTop:

I hope your mum gets cancer of the cli...toris, so she can stop producing ediots like you.

The local village wh.ore you call a mother is already cursed and infected with different disease, remember she was gang r.aped by more than 82 men and that was how you were conceived. You have been cursed from womb, and so shall it be.

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba Leaders Blast Buhari, Endorse Jonathan by Ngozievergreeen: 11:42am On Feb 19, 2015
noblezone:

Is there really a need for that?

For every action, there is always an opposite reaction. I wont take it if nonentity call me idi.ot. Stop being an hypocrite.

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Leaders Blast Buhari, Endorse Jonathan by blackfase(m): 11:43am On Feb 19, 2015
Obiagelli, (the authe one o) bust out biko, come set the records straight before your matter set NL on fire.....
Some turncoats are already changing the permutations in an already charged political terrain.....

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Leaders Blast Buhari, Endorse Jonathan by aryzgreat: 11:45am On Feb 19, 2015
0biagelli welcome to d fold. one by one d sinking ship of apc will be abandoned.

Watch as they attack u like they did to barcanista

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Leaders Blast Buhari, Endorse Jonathan by AdoIfHitler: 11:48am On Feb 19, 2015
Ngozievergreeen:
[s][/s]

Bloodykiller, Go get a life. idiat

Mr man mind yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

(PICTURE) APC Legislator Caught Contesting In Two States / Only In Naija / FG Targets $10bn From National Flag Carrier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.